Beauty Crew Mobile Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Molly
    Molly M. Getting married on 11/06/2021

Would definitely recommend!

They were amazing - so personal & easy to talk to. All the girls had a great time and looked beautiful.
  • Laura
    Laura C. Married on 08/13/2021

The best hair and makeup ever!!

The women at Beauty Crew Mobile were absolutely amazing! Not only were they fun, kind and professional, they also did the best job ever on my hair and makeup and all my girls hair and makeup! They were by far one of the best vendors we had at our wedding. Would absolutely recommend!!
  • Eleni
    Eleni C. Married on 08/01/2021

Great group of stylists!

All of the stylists were wonderful to work with and made sure everyone was happy with their hair and makeup.
    Abby K. Married on 07/25/2021

Best Hair Stylist Ever

PeeWee, our hairstylist, was so skilled and also flexible with taking on more girls when she had the time! As the bride, I was stressed throughout the day, but my time with PeeWee was relaxing and made me feel beautiful. She whipped up the perfect hair styles for everyone!
  • Chloe
    Chloe C. Married on 07/12/2021

Amazing Women!!💗

I got married 7/12/21 in Surf City NC and hired Beauty Crew Mobile to do makeup for me and my girls! I could not have chose a better company or group of women to do so. We had the honor to have Shelly and Kristin do our services. They were awesome! Super personable and fit right in with us girls! I couldn’t recommend them enough.
  • O
    Olivia M. Married on 06/10/2021

Amazing!! Easily 5 stars 🌟

The Beauty Crew girls are amazing!! So easy to work with, very reasonably priced, and they kept the getting ready vibe very relaxed on my wedding day. Shelly is an airbrush queen and Tayler is a boho braid goddess! Highly recommend!!
    Taylor P. Married on 06/05/2021

Wedding Day Hair & Makeup

Beauty Crew Mobile & Beauty & Bloom were amazing! My experiences at the salon for trial runs and on my actual wedding day were well beyond expectations! These girls really know what they are doing and are extremely talented. My whole bridal party was pleased and we all had a great time hanging out with them! Highly recommend these ladies!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin C. Married on 05/26/2021

Amazing Team and Beautiful Work

The Beauty Crew Mobile team is nothing more than amazing! A group of amazing ladies who turned every girl in the wedding party into a princess. They were on time the day of the wedding and was able to complete the hair and makeup of 10 people within 3 hours and worked with every girl with the make up and hair they wanted for the day. They professionalism is outstanding, work is so beautiful, and a group of nice woman to work with overall. I would recommend this service to any bride and wedding party that wants the beauty crew to come to them and be pampered for the day of the wedding. All of my bridesmaids and Mother's looked beautiful that day! Thank you!
    Paige H. Married on 05/15/2021

Wedding Hair/Makeup

The best crew ever! They did such an awesome job and we enjoyed their company the entire time. HIGHLY recommend!
    Lauren M. Married on 05/01/2021

Beautiful Bridal Party

Erin from Beauty Crew took such great care of my bridal party -- both of my bridesmaids and my two junior bridesmaids loved their hair. Would definitely recommend!
  • Shannon
    Shannon S. Married on 04/25/2021

10/10 - Hire the Beauty Crew gals!!!!!

This company was wonderful to work with throughout the whole process. Kristin and Erin were so amazing - fun, funny, beyond sweet, and arguably most importantly - TALENTED. As cheesy or overdramatic as it may sound, I have never felt more beautiful!!! My bridal party was extremely happy also and everyone just looked so good!
    I was able to go to into their salon/studio, Love Beauty & Bloom, in Wilmington for both the hair and makeup trials, and if I lived in Wilmington I think I would become a regular there! I even saw Kristin for spa services the week of my wedding (lash lift and eyebrow lamination), and I looooved it. She just does amazing work. They both do! :)
    Joy K. Married on 04/10/2021

We were a Covid wedding, meaning we did everything twice!

We had Lindsay, Shelley, and Caroline. We could not have been happier with both our hair snd makeup! It was a beach wedding. They excell at natural make up and casual, but wedding, hair! They are both professional and friendly. The type ladies you’d like to do lunch with. They get my absolute highest recommendation! Can’t go wrong with this crew!
    Mary T. Married on 03/20/2021

Perfect crew for a perfect day!

They are so amazing! They helped make the morning of my wedding so fun and relaxed and did such an amazing job with hair and makeup! I highly recommend them!
  • Hollyann
    Hollyann R. Married on 03/20/2021

Such a wonderful experience!

Where do I start!?
    Kristin and Tayler with Beauty and Bloom went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and felt beautiful. I recommend a trial run as they suggested because that was the best way to distinguish between what I thought I wanted and what would actually work best for ME. They did hair and makeup for my Bridesmaids as well and they all looked so beautiful and loved it. They were able to bring my dream wedding look to life and it lasted all night!
    From the trials to my wedding day they really made it special. Thank you so much!
    (It won't let me edit date: wedding was 03/20/21)
  • Rose
    Rose T. Married on 11/22/2020

Awesome crew !

Beauty Crew Mobile was absolutely amazing! My hair was done by Peewee and my makeup was airbrushed by Kristen. It was exactly what I envisioned - boho romantic. My makeup was flawless my hair had the cutest little flowers added at last minute. They worked with different personalities perfectly and executed my vision without hesitation. So pleased!
  • Amanda
    Amanda F. Married on 11/08/2020

100% Reccomend

Shelly was incredible! She was easy to communicate with, early to come set, and flexible when we made changes! Everyone's makeup looked amazing, and she was very helpful in helping all the girls choose colors etc. We also had someone who had taken a spill and scratched her forehead a few days earlier, and Shelly covered it up perfectly!
    I would 100% recommend!
    Sam H. Married on 11/01/2020

Perfect beauty team

The team at beauty crew mobile made the whole wedding experience so easy and fun. I worked with Kristin McLoughlin for make-up and Peewee Ackerman for hair and they absolutely nailed the look that I was going for. My makeup stayed in place despite rain, humidity, and sweat on the dance floor and never felt heavy or caked on. They came out to a house to help all the girls get ready and everybody looked fantastic! Could not recommend the team more highly.
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 10/17/2020

Beauty Crew Is The Bomb!!!

I 100% recommend Beauty Crew Mobile for your wedding needs! Kat and Erin did an amazing job doing our hair and giving us exactly what we wanted! I was very hesitant on getting my makeup done, I don’t typically wear makeup and didn’t want to look like a completely different person. Erin did an amazing job of making sure my makeup was natural as possible while still enhancing my face! I am so happy with the results. Thank you so much ladies!
  • Angelica
    Angelica M. Married on 10/08/2020

The BEST glam team!!!!

I felt like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day all thanks to Beauty Crew Mobile! These gals truly love what they do and will go above and beyond for their clients. They made every step easy and stress-free for a very stressed out COVID bride.

My husband and I, unfortunately, had to postpone our original wedding date and the team was more than happy to accommodate the date change. When I needed to book a second hair trial less than two months before my wedding date and very little booking times available, Katherine found time in her already busy schedule to make sure I would have my trial booked. I will always be so grateful for her kind heart and willingness to make sure I was happy and taken care of. This very talented team puts their heart and soul into everything they do. I am beyond thankful to have had them part of my wedding day!!!
    Sydney B. Married on 09/20/2020

Great work!

These ladies were awesome! They made me and my girls feel beautiful. I would use them over and over again. We were getting compliments all night asking who did our glam. Recommending them to all our Wilmington friends😊
  • Katie
    Katie B. Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing! Must hire!

Lindsay and Shelly were exceptional! Not only did they make me (bride) and my MOH perfect, they both were so much fun to hang out with while getting ready for my special day! Their energy is so vibrant! I was sad when they had to leave because I wanted to keep hanging out with them for the rest of the night! Shelly and Lindsay both were interested in the “look” I wanted and totally nailed it! I got compliments throughout the night on how perfect my hair and make up was! A night full of dancing and my hair maintained in place!! Beauty Crew is a MUST HAVE for your vendor line up on your big day!
    Justine Married on 09/03/2020

Amazing group of ladies

Amazing service! The best group of ladies! They were prompt, friendly, and amazing at there job. I couldn’t of asked for a better group on my wedding!
    Tabitha C. Married on 08/20/2020

Seriously the best!!

This team was amazing! My wedding was scheduled and postponed 3 times. These ladies encouraged me and so elegantly moved my date each time. I was so indecisive at my trial visit and still on the big day. But boy did Kat work her hair magic! I knew I wanted a soft look, kinda down, maybe you, natural... I was all over the place. She got to work and an hour later I was swooning over my hair. It was everything I dreamed! My girl gang all looked like angels! The curls, braids and flower crowns were perfect! I highly, highly, highly recommend this crew. You will not be disappointed.

Oh ps.. they are so fun too which only adds to the joy of getting ready for the big day!
  • Hannah
    Hannah C. Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing!

Kristin with Beauty Crew Mobile was literally amazing! She was so fun to work with and made us all look beautiful for my big day! Will definitely recommend this company to all of my friends getting married in the future!
  • Courtney
    Courtney C. Married on 08/09/2020

12/10 Would recommend!

Shelly was amazing and made me feel like an absolute goddess on my wedding day! I want to look like that everyday and more! Advice: get the lashes! That was everyone’s favorite part! Love love loved the whole experience and recommend it to everyone!