9 Reviews for The Beaumont Inn

Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Clean Up (1)
Set Up (1)
9 The Beaumont Inn Reviews

The Beaumont Inn is a gorgeous property and I cannot imagine having our wedding anywhere else. It was such a magical day. The ceremony on the patio was wonderful, and all of our guests were in awe of the pavilion. Everyone enjoyed hanging out by the fireplace throughout the night. The rooms were gorgeous and comfortable. Everyone raved about how good the food was! Shiela, the event coordinator, went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our special day. It was such a wonderful day thanks to the great facilities and staff at the Beaumont Inn!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Devin, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Uncovered Outdoor

Where to start... My wife and I got married at the Beaumont on 10/21/17 and experienced what had to be the best night of our lives. Sheila, Sarah and the entire Beaumont staff have something incredibly special and make sure everyone partying, drinking, eating and staying with them at their Inn feels that same way each and every minute. The atmosphere, the lodging, the scenery and the food was exceptional. Every aspect of our wedding day/night was incredible from start to finish and it was the perfect way to start our life together as husband and wife. Thank You for everything!

Profile Picture Wesley, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Writing this review from the Philly airport while we’re still in pure bliss from our wedding at the Beaumont two days ago. Can’t thank Sheila and the entire staff enough for the most PERFECT day. From the very beginning in our first planning stages (and learning how to navigate AllSeated and HoneyBook!) to the rehearsal dinner, to the late night panini stations (highly recommend!) on Friday night, we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. During the entire time of planning, Sheila and Rob made sure to communicate with us and fought to give us the most perfect venue — they delivered. Our guests couldn’t stop raving about everything from the venue to the food, to the service. We are so fortunate to have had such a wonderful, seamless experience. Thank you to everyone at the Beaumont!

Profile Picture Devon, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I got married at the Beaumont Inn in September and it was hands down the best day!!!! The grounds and new pavilion are stunning. It made the perfect backdrop for the big day. Sheila and her staff (shout out to Tracy, Channing and Sarah) were amazing to work with and VERY attentive. She and her team executed our special day seamlessly. The food was out of this world thanks to Chef Jeff! We are still getting compliments on how the meals were so delicious. Highly recommend this venue for any occasion, especially a wedding!!! Amazing food, beautiful venue and wonderful people to work with :)

Photo
Profile Picture Annaleigh, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do I begin.... Our wedding at the Beaumont was a dream come true !! It was more than we could have ever imagined. The food, the pavilion and the grounds were PERFECT!!! Sheila was extremely helpful and accommodating from day. I would also like recognize Sarah,Channing,Tracey and all of the other staff. ALL of them went above and beyond not only for us but our guests as well...Thank you Beaumont for making our special day perfect !!!

Danielle & Chris

I rated it a 5.0/5.0 but just realized it is only coming up 4.8/5 ! Definitly more like a 10/5 !!!! Amazing!!!!! Can't wait to celebrate our anniversary back at the Beaumont Inn !!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We wanted a weekend with our family and friends to celebrate our wedding, not having to worry about going anywhere after arriving for our rehearsal. The Beaumont Inn provided an intimate location where we were able to sleep, eat, and do the getting ready process which very much reminded me of a larger version of my home. The rooms each had their own unique style and both the beds and showers were perfect comforts after each hectic day. The team did an amazing job of organizing and seeing to every little detail that came up along the way. Shelia was wonderful to work with, between her professional suggestions and attention to details she made our vision come to life. Chef Jeff worked with us on creating he perfect menu within budget and the end result had all of our friends and family raving! Channing, Tracy, Cassie, Tim and the rest of the staff were beyond attentive in service. For us, the real testimony of their excellence was how they took the issues that came up and turned them around, going above and beyond to make it right. I know we will be coming back often for more dinners and events to relive this special weekend.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Accommodations, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up

The Beaumont Inn is an exceptional wedding venue. The service, food, and atmosphere were beyond what we could have imagined. Service: Our wedding coordinator, Sheila, was professional, helpful, and communicative from our first meeting until I walked down the aisle. She answered all of my questions and helped keep the wedding planning on task. She helped with coordinating all the vendors and was there to answer any of their questions. There was a huge rain storm right before our ceremony. Sheila tracked the storm right down to the minute. She coordinated delaying the ceremony for a half hour, talked to my vendors, and had the chairs wiped down and ready to go the minute it stopped raining. It greatly reduced my stress. In addition to Sheila, Jeremiah, the General Manager was fantastic. He took over as soon as I walked down the aisle. He ensured that everything was operating smoothly (I mean everything). The service during the cocktail hour and reception were above and beyond. Food: The food was amazing! Each filet was cooked perfectly, the salmon was incredible, and the chicken was delicious. We picked the Beaumont specifically for their reputation for good food, and they did not disappoint. All of our guests raved about the quality of the food. Thank you Chef Huntzinger and team!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding was June 24, 2017 at the Beaumont Inn and it was everything I could have dreamed of and more. The food was outrageously good, the staff was very professional and accommodating, the tent was beautiful, the grounds were perfect. It was an elegant outdoor wedding which is exactly what we wanted. I can't say enough about the perfection that was my wedding day and how thankful I am to each and every person at the Beaumont who contributed! Love you guys and we will be seeing you!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
4.1

We chose the Beaumont Inn as our wedding venue. Our ceramony, coctail hour, dinner and reception were held here. The grounds are absolutly lovely. Nancy was very kind and helpful in our planning, and especially before the ceramony, when I was a bundle of nerves. Everyone commented on the quality of the food. Tom, the general manager, was especially accommodating to our needs.

Profile Picture Paula, 7/3/15, 2 Reviews