The Beantown Photo Booth Reviews

9 | Bridgewater, MA

9 Reviews for The Beantown Photo Booth

9 The Beantown Photo Booth Reviews

Kelli · Married on 09/10/2016

It is my pleasure to write a review for BeanTown Photo Booth! Katie and Jeremy were absolutely outstanding to work with. From our initial call, Katie educated me on their approach, what to expect and asked thoughtful and detailed questions to ensure the most personalized experience was had at our wedding. They came onsite to ensure the best recommended location for the photo booth which would be convenient for our guests and ensure optimal photo experience.
    The day of was (of course) hectic for my husband and I – Katie and Jeremy worked quickly and autonomously to get things up and running. Throughout the night, they changed up the props to keep things fresh and were an absolute blast to have onsite – somehow balancing running the photo booth and being inclusive without “taking over”. They were an absolute pleasure – our photos are amazing and I would highly recommend hiring them! The photo booth was one of the most talked about things at our wedding. Thank you Jeremy and Katie – we had such a blast!

We worked with Kate from Beantown Photobooth and she was great. She worked with me to customize the logo for our photo strips and was available to talk whenever. She even made a special prop for us for the wedding!! The attendants on the day of the wedding, Kimberly and Michael were very friendly and nice. Everyone loved the photobooth - it was such a fun addition. We loved getting the book and flashdrive with all of the photos. We highly recommend them!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/11/2014

Beantown Photo Booth was the best decision I could have made for my weddings photo booth service! Katie was friendly, professional, and kind. I felt after talking to her the first time that I would not have to worry about a thing concerning their service. At the wedding my guests had so much fun and took some hilarious and awesome pictures throughout the night with The awesome props provided. The best part has been looking through the beautiful book that is creAted during the wedding. I would recommend Beantown to any bride planning a wedding. Great price too!

Beantown photo booth was a great addition to our wedding and everyone is still talking about how great they were!! Highly recommended!!

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2013

Strongly recommend. Got so many complements over the following week about what a great addition the photobooth was. Great price, awesome booth and props, extremely easy to work with. Overall A++++

Amanda · Married on 03/09/2013

The Beantown Photo Booth was one of the best planning decisions we made for our wedding! Guests still have not stopped talking about how much fun they had in the photo booth. We looked at a number of local companies before deciding on the Beantown Photo Booth company. They had the best prices, responsive in their replies and they were extremely helpful and friendly.

On the day of our wedding Katie and Jeremy of Beantown Photo Booth did not disappoint! They brought their awesome booth and had everything set up leaving me with one less thing to worry about. They had all of their props with them....which were so great! They coordinated getting copies of each strip that printed out and putting it into a guest book for us and having guests sign next to their strip. This has turned our to be one of our favorite keepsakes from our wedding!

Having a photo booth was a good decision. But using the Beantown Photo Booth was an even better decision. Our guests had such a great time because of them and now we have pictures that we can always look back on. It was great because we got pictures of everyone who went into the photo booth (which was nearly every guest) and that was so wonderful because we did not get pictures of every guest from our photographer. And the photo booth pictures are hilarious!

We would recommend the Beantown Photo booth to anyone planning a wedding or event and is looking for a fun addition with a vendor you can actually rely on!

The bpb was great! They kept me up to date on every detail they had planned for our wedding, and did a great job helping guests at the wedding. I dealt with katie and she was so sweet and professional! I plan on using them at future events!

Matthew · Married on 08/17/2012

Katie and Jeremy of The Beantown Photo Booth were great to work with and the photo booth was one of the highlights of our wedding!!! I have never seen so many people lined up waiting to get in there to get their picture taken!! the props they brought we perfect and the fun it generated was priceless. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to have fun at thier wedding!! FUN, laughter and great memories are what they brought to our special day!!! Thank you so much for everything you did!!!! Matt & John

Beantown was professional. They have great props. They are priced competitively. But I think it is expensive for what it is. Everyone has blast with the photo booth. I love that we did it, I just wish the scrapbook had a little more to it.