The Barrel House Reviews

View more information

• Yvette
    Yvette Married on 09/21/2019

Just Wow!!!!

This venue is hands down AMAZING!! We had it for the whole weekend, which made set up easy and everything less stressful!! Everyone that attended our wedding couldn’t stop talking about how amazing it was and how they would love to live there!! My husband and I loved the look and would love to live there ourselves 😉! And you can get amazing photos done there as well, which my photographer captured many!!! We would definitely consider having other events there and will highly recommend to friends and family!! The owner was amazing to work with as well, quick responses and outgoing personality!
  • Audrey
    Audrey O. Married on 06/17/2016

Unique and stunning venue!

Best wedding venue! My husband and I were so pleased to find a place like the Barrel House for our wedding ceremony and reception. A truly one of a kind venue, it felt both intimate and accommodated our larger group easily! Every detail is stunning which not only makes for beautiful photos but also makes your special day that much sweeter. Can I go back?!
    Ashley G. Married on 03/15/2020

Sweet Sixteen

The barrel house is hands down the best local venue! It's awesome that some venues still allow you to host and cater....rather than the venue making that choice for you. My daughter and her friends had a blast, site is conveniently located, great parking, spacious, sparkling clean and well decorated. Thank you Savannah and Josh
    Charity Married on 09/05/2020

Beautiful but expensive

The Barrel House is absolutely stunning. It could work with any style wedding. There are rooms up stairs for guests if you get for the weekend which was the added bonus as we had family from out of the area. There isn't tons of space to set up a wedding so if you have more than 40-50 wedding guests I don't recommend you use this. Beautiful venue and couldn't have been happier.

The Barrel House's reply:

Charity,
    Thank you so much for your review. We loved having you. You had a beautiful wedding!

Since you were married at The Barrel House, we have added a large expansion on the back patio increasing our room and occupancy to 150 guests. We also now have a weather back up :)

Wish you the best and thanks again for sharing your special day with us!