The Barnstone Reviews

30 Reviews for The Barnstone

30 The Barnstone Reviews

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2018

October Dream Wedding

My husband and I shared our special day at the Barnstone on 10/13/18 and we couldn't have made a better decision when choosing our venue! I am HUGE on reviews and made sure to read every negative and positive review on every venue I searched and I can honestly say I had such a hard time finding ANYTHING negative about the Barnstone and now I know why! Doug is incredible to work with and so understanding of any vision you have! He does not worry about the little things like charging to use plants or decor that you see laying around (like most venues will). He was there for us every step of the way and always a pleasure to work with. We truly felt like family at the Barnstone and it was one of the few pieces of wedding planning that was not stressful! The venue itself if a dream and the story behind it makes it that much more special. Every one of our guests had all great things to say about the setting and the property; everyone was more than impressed with the look, feel and style of the Barnstone. Our day turned out perfect without a hiccup and will go down as one of the best days of my life thanks to Doug and his beautiful venue. I strongly urge you to visit the property, I promise you'll instantly fall in love!

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

Our wedding at The Barnstone was absolutely perfect! Doug was so easy to work with, responsive, and accommodating. Getting the venue for the entire weekend made everything run so easy and smooth. It’s a beautiful and perfect venue! Highly recommend!

Cprusha88 · Married on 09/01/2018

Perfect Rustic Barn Wedding Venue

My husband and I had our wedding at the Barnstone in September 2018 and the venue was just perfect. Doug is so kind and very accommodating. The barn itself has so much rustic charm that we didn't have to spend much on our own decorations. We heard nothing but positive remarks from our guests about the barn. Thank you Doug for providing a beautiful venue for an exceptional, unforgettable evening!

Photography: www.ksopko.com

Ryan · Married on 08/25/2018

Our reception at The Barnstone could not have been any better. We received so many great compliments regarding the facility from our family and friends. Doug was great to work during the whole process.

Mackenzie · Married on 08/11/2018

A very very beautiful place! I couldn’t have had a better wedding here.

Tracey · Married on 07/21/2018

The Barnstone was a fabulous venue for my daughters wedding! Doug was attentive to every detail and easy to work with. The barn and property is absolutely gorgeous and needs little to no decorations at all. One of the only venues where you have the flexibility to provide your own food and beverages or choose your own caterer. No security guard is needed either. Doug and his brother serve that role and parking attendants.
    The one and only downfall is that there is not a kitchen. Other than that it is PERFECT!
    Thank you Doug and the House Family for sharing your families history and legacy with us!
    Sincerely,

The Barnstone 8
    The Barnstone 9
    The Barnstone 10

Mandy · Married on 06/23/2018

The Barnstone was the perfect venue to get married in. Doug was great to work with and was very accommodating. The grounds are gorgeous! Choosing the Barnstone as your venue will be one of the best decisions you'll make!

Cassie · Married on 06/16/2018

Doug was amazing to work with! He was always willing to make whatever we needed happen, even the night before! The barn is absolutely breathtaking and has such a romantic feeling! Doug was available the day of our wedding to help any way we needed! We had such a beautiful wedding that was perfect thanks to the team at Barnestone!

Janalee · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing venue! Doug was very helpful and professional. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a rustic wedding venue. Loved the accessibility we had the day before and after. Gorgeous setting for pictures as well. So glad we booked The Barnstone.

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2018

The barnstone is a beautiful venue and Doug was great to work with. We were able to have several visits to plan everything and figure out layouts. The summer house was the perfect place for the girls to get ready. The bathrooms were great and it’s hard to find a barn venue with bathrooms comparable to the ones at the barnstone. Doug checked in throughout the whole process to make sure everything was perfect. You really can’t get a better place for the value. It certainly made our wedding a day everyone will remember!

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2018

Just loved it and Doug was so flexible and helpful... he even went out of the way to order heaters incase the weather didn’t cooperate. And gave guests a ride while it was raining. The venue was absolutely gorgeous. Couldn’t beat the value either. Thanks again Doug for making everything go so smoothly.

The Barnstone 11
    The Barnstone 12
    The Barnstone 13

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

Absolutely beautiful venue AMD Doug was so helpful through the entire event. We couldnt have been more pleased. Doug is awesome!

Kylie · Married on 10/14/2017

I had my wedding in October here at the barnstone. It was a beautiful venue. Doug was extremely easy to work with, and did everything he could to make sure our day go smoothly. All of my guests commented on how amazing the venue was!

Aleta · Married on 10/07/2017

We were just married this past Saturday at The Barnstone and the venue was perfect! We received so many compliments from guests on the landscape, amazing barn and decor. If you are looking for a rustic venue with lots of charm, this is your place! The owner worked hard to make our day special and was quick to answer any questions or concerns. Highly recommended! :)

Michelle · Married on 09/30/2017

Doug was very accommodating when we wanted to check out the venue after we had already booked. A huge plus is that the facility is handicap assessable, it made getting our guests around a lot easier. I would highly recommend having your wedding at The Barnstone.

Brielle · Married on 09/16/2017

The Barnstone is the perfect rustic venue. I fell in love the moment we visited it. Doug was great to work with and answered all questions in a timely manner. It was great to have the option to have the venue for Friday, Saturday and Sunday so we didn't have to stress about getting things ready and setup. It was nice that the tables and chairs were included as well. There
    was already so much rustic decor that we
    really didn't have to add anything besides to our tables. We couldn't of chosen a better place to have our wedding! It was beautiful!

Brittany · Married on 09/02/2017

Doug is awesome to work with, and will go above and beyond to make your day awesome!

Thanks for everything Doug I wouldn’t have done it differently!

Ronell · Married on 08/19/2017

My husband and I absolutely loved this venue. It was completely and utterly gorgeous.

Hannah · Married on 07/08/2017

We had our wedding here in early July, and it could not of been more perfect!! They are very helpful and understanding of your wants and needs to make your day perfect!!

Brianne · Married on 06/24/2017

The Barnstone was absolutely wonderful and perfect for our rustic barn wedding! Doug was extremely responsive, accommodating and just an overall nice guy to work with. The grounds and venue are beautiful and so well maintained - it made for a beautiful setting for our guests and gorgeous pictures! Doug was helpful during the planning process by recommending some great local vendors (several of which we went with) and made himself available for walkthroughs etc. The restroom facility is a huge plus (so many barn venues require port-potty rentals). All in all, our guests raved about our wedding at the Barnstone - we would choose it again in a heartbeat and recommend to anyone looking for a barn wedding!

K · Married on 06/10/2017

Absolutely beautiful venue with incredibly helpful owners. The vendors are more than willing to work with their customers to ensure not only a beautiful day, but that it runs smoothly and everything is provided for. They give you access to the venue in advance to make set up a breeze (not to mention less stressful the day of) and set up the outdoor ceremony space. Cannot say enough about the attentive, kind, owners and the breathtaking venue offered--you will not even need to go off location for pictures!

Alyssa · Married on 05/13/2017

A beautiful venue. Owner is very flexible and friendly. A very rustic and well cared for barn.

Bekah · Married on 09/23/2016

I had my wedding here September 23rd and it could not have been more perfect! My husband and I were looking for a venue where we could have a more relaxed ceremony and reception. I wanted to be able to put my personal touches on the venue and the Barnstone was the perfect place for that! Doug was phenomenal from day one! He is so easy to get into contact with and always makes himself available to help. It also helps that it is reasonably priced. I cannot imagine having my wedding anywhere else and I am so happy that I found this gem by chance last year!If you are looking for a rustic wedding venue in the area, this is your place! Thanks again Doug for everything!

Alyssa · Married on 09/04/2016

The Barnstone is a great location to have your ceremony/reception. It is the perfect rustic setting. The owner was extremely flexible and easy to work with. They went above and beyond our expectations and we would recommend this venue to anyone who is interested in a barn setting.