The Barn on Unity Farm Reviews

11 | Oakvale, WV

11 Reviews for The Barn on Unity Farm

Kimberly Blackwell · Married on 10/03/2020

Wonderful owners, very pleased with our wedding! It was a dream come true!

A beautiful venue, Mike & Delta are amazing people to work with! They made our wedding day, October 3, 2020, a fairytale, something I always dreamed of! Highly recommend this beautiful venue!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Sami Wade · Married on 09/12/2020

More than I could of dreamed of

Amazing people to work with!!!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Kelsie Graves · Married on 08/15/2020

The best decision ever!

The Barn on Unity Farm is the most dreamy venue I have ever been to. It literally made all of my wedding day dreams come true. I am so thankful for the owners, Mike & Delta. They helped make sure everything was perfect & my day was everything I wanted it to be. They are truly a blessing. I would 100% recommended this venue to anyone!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Tammy L. Jackson Olsen · Married on 07/04/2020

Best venue ever!!!

Beautiful place!!! Best wedding venue I've ever seen. The owners where professional and extremely helpful!!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Vanessa R Carter · Married on 07/04/2020

Worth every mile

I drove 6 hours to attend a co workers wedding here. NONE of us were from West Virginia, and none of us lived less then 5 hours away. Why would we all travel this far? Because this wedding site was WORTH THE DRIVE. Period. The long winding road that brings you to this large wooden barn is beautiful. The Barn is spacious and gorgeous inside. The wedding was performed out on the green lavish lawn overlooking the mountains. A backdrop that was in a beauty competition with the bride. The owners were on-site and as friendly as can be. I encourage you to read about why they built this wedding destination. It's worth the read. They also do NOT charge you all the surprise bull add-ons. The price they tell you is the price. Period. If you are getting married or your looking for a family member please do yourself a favor call them and see for yourself that this was the most beautiful place for my friend and her perfect wedding. I loved this memory ❤️

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor Baker · Married on 06/20/2020

Perfect Wedding Venue!

This wedding venue is a dream come true!! It’s such a beautiful place with beautiful people who own/run it! I love Mike and Delta! They make the wedding process a lot easier. All the decorations are included and they help you set up anything you need them to. I would get married their 100 times if I could. I highly recommend getting married their!!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Trish Casey · Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing venue!

I would recommend this venue to any upcoming Bride-to-Be! It is beautiful and the owners, Mike and Delta, are amazing! Made all my Daughter’s dreams come true!

Sent on 06/16/2020
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/03/2020

Amazing Venue/Owners💕

I knew the moment I found the Barn on Unity Farm on facebook that it was the place I wanted to get married! Not only is the venue breathe taking but Mike and Delta go above and beyond for their couples! I can not thank them enough for all the work they did for us! I could not have asked for a better venue/owners to work with for our wedding!❤️

Sent on 07/12/2020

Rachel · Married on 10/19/2019

Such a blessing

We were so blessed to find The Barn on Unity Farm! Mike and Delta made our wedding day so amazing. If you are interested in a gorgeous rustic venue, contact Mike and Delta. The most easy part of my wedding planning process was the barn, and decorations. The price was right and we were able to have a stunning wedding venue!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Dara

Dara · Married on 08/31/2019

The BEST Venue You’ll Find

Oh my goodness... I can’t write enough great things about this venue and it’s owners. They provided me with my fairytale wedding I’ve always dreamed of, and Mike & Delta were just like family from the very first time meeting them.
    My bridesmaids and I were getting ready on Saturday morning, there was a knock on the door... it was Mike bringing me a vase of fresh hand-picked wildflowers. I mean, come on! He also carried my dress and veil for me and spread it out to help me prep for pictures. The biggest gentleman ever. ❤️

I love this venue and would recommend it to ANYONE!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Haylie · Married on 08/04/2018

My wedding was nothing short of a fairytale thanks to the wonderful Delta and Mike Atkinson. It couldn’t have went smoother thanks to these guys. It was even more beautiful than I could’ve imagined. Having access two days prior to the wedding, and the morning of made it stress free to decorate with all the beautiful included decorations!! We highly recommend working with these two at this absolutely wonderful venue. Words can describe really how perfect it was!!!! Also I recommend officiant Todd Gray, DJ C&F entertainment and for catering Pasquale’s of Beckley.

Sent on 08/18/2018