The Barn at Oak Creek Reviews

5 Reviews for The Barn at Oak Creek

• Molly

Molly · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Barn Wedding Venue Worthy of a 10 Star Review

There’s not enough we can say to describe our incredible experience with The Barn at Oak Creek.

Our wedding was the first event they hosted and we were humbled to be able to be a part of that Milestone for the venue.

The Barn at Oak Creek hosts such an incredible landscape that we knew it was where we wanted to get married before the venue building was even a blueprint.

Wide open country setting, priceless grandfather oaks and rolling hills make the setting ideal for any event. Let’s not forget the natural creek that flows through the basin of the wedding ceremony site. An abundance of features that money can’t buy and you won’t find anywhere else.

My only regret is that the day went by too fast! I’d have an event here every weekend if we could. The owners were gracious in working with our preferences and visions. They kept us posted on the venue progress frequently and even had us on-site to see how it was developing.

11 out of 10 stars without a doubt. If you’re getting married in the greater Tampa Bay Area you’d be remiss not to take a tour of The Barn at Oak Creek, I have a good feeling you’ll enjoy it as much as we did.

Sent on 05/03/2020

Brianna H. · Married on 02/03/2021

Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

This place is magical, it takes you out of Florida and make you feel like you are somewhere else. No traffic or noise distractions to worry about. If you and your partner are looking for rolling hills, beautiful oak trees, and views of a green pasture that goes for miles this is it!
    One of our favorite parts of our wedding was our ceremony.
    We choose to have our wedding at the "Wedding Tree" (there is a few areas to choose from for your ceremony on the property)
    This ceremony site is what had us saying yes to our venue even before the actual barn for the reception was even built!
    To get to this ceremony site there is a beautiful wooden bridge built crossing over a running creek to get to "The Wedding Tree" which is this beautiful Oak Tree with branches that shade your entire ceremony area accompanied by restored antique church pews.
    This ceremony site was so beautiful I felt guilty "Fluffing it up" with flowers and wedding decor because it was just breath taking without all of that I chose not too (Which saves money ladies!)
    Our Reception was held at the Barn. The Barn isn't one of those tacky colored Red Barns that every wedding looks the same! The barn is all natural wood with rustic touches which allows any decor/ wedding style. The barn includes a women's & mens restroom with multiple stalls, Grooms Suite and the Bridal suite is very open, comfortable, tons of electrical outlets, great lighting and an entire wall with mirrors which is so important when getting ready! The barn also has kitchen area with a large fridge, utility sink and tons of counter space. One of our favorite parts about the barn is that it doesn't have to be enclosed! They built this barn to be able to have the most spectacular views from being inside! All of the sides and back of the barn open up and look out to the pasture which is a remarkable view with the sunset and horse's running through the pasture.
    This venue includes beautiful clear chiavari chairs, Rustic round tables seats 8 and 10 guest per table, unique antique pieces perfect for your gift/ card table and even an antique secretary desk that was perfect for our guest book! It was so nice not needing to rent any furniture or pieces for our wedding and saved a ton!

Last the hospitality, communication and kindness of the owners, Daryl & Alan really sets this venue apart from most wedding venues. They went above and beyond for us on making our day so special!

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • Teresa

Teresa K. · Married on 12/12/2020

Amazing Wedding Venue

We are over the moon and very blessed to find this Venue for our daughter’s wedding 12/12/20! It was everything we could of dreamed of and then some! Such a beautiful, magnificent place, The Wedding was perfect and the owners were exceptional and was there to assist us in any way that they could during the entire process! You can’t go wrong with this Venue! Very Thankful!

Sent on 01/10/2021
  • Morgan

Morgan H. · Married on 10/03/2020

Our Dream Wedding

The Barn at Oak Creek is one of the most beautiful properties that I’ve ever been too. We got married there last weekend and were the third wedding that they’ve hosted. The weather was perfect and the venue was stunning. Guests were telling us all night how gorgeous the property was and two couples even mentioned how they would love to get married there in the future. The venue owners, Daryl and Alan are the kindest and most down to earth people I’ve ever met. We toured the property when it was still under construction. Daryl and Alan told us their vision and we booked it right then and there. Daryl was always available when I had questions for her and let us do our engagement shoot and rehearsal on the property. I had my dream wedding thanks to Daryl and Alan and I am forever grateful for both of them. Daryl and Alan are professionals and truly care about each couple they work with. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a farm/barn venue.

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Jazmin

Jazmin T. · Married on 05/12/2020

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

Oh, where to begin! The Barn is absolutely breathtaking, you can tell it was built with a lot of thought and love. The ceremony site is private and absolutely beautiful, you feel like you aren't in Florida anymore. Daryl and Alan are the kindest, fun and most down to earth people I've ever met. I knew right away that this was the place that my husband and I would get married. Their hospitality was some of the best I've ever seen and they helped make the whole wedding experience more memorable. Our guests were complimenting the venue all night and were seriously stunned by how beautiful everything was. I can't thank them enough for making my wedding dreams come true, I am forever grateful for them. Look no further and book with Daryl and Alan, you won't be disappointed! They are the absolute best!!

Sent on 01/06/2021