The Barn at Hornbaker Gardens Reviews

7 Reviews for The Barn at Hornbaker Gardens

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 11/03/2018

Hands down amazing experience

We knew from the minute we saw the venue that it was going to be the one we chose for our wedding. Lindsay was the one who did our tour and she was also our coordinator for our wedding. Without her our wedding would not have been the same. She is extremely responsive and answered all of my questions (all 200 of them) extremely fast and without any hesitations. She worked with our vendors seemlessly even the ones she’s never worked with in the past. Not a single thing went wrong at our wedding and I can say without a doubt that would not have happened anywhere else. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and Lindsay’s attention to detail and help throughout the process made everything perfect. She also did the flowers for our wedding and took in everything that I wanted. I HIGHLY recommend working with them! We will forever be thankful that we did!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Courtney · Married on 07/28/2018

My Husband and I had our reception at the Barn late July! It was absolutely perfect in every aspect. My husband and I could not be more blessed with the way everything turned out. Coordinating with Lindsay was more than easy, it was an absolute breeze and stress free. This was the only venue my husband and I looked at and even considered! We had a 300+ final count. The barn is so accommodating for this, very spacious. It can be very hard to find venues that can accommodate large guest lists . This venue is seriously every photographers dream, so many different opportunities just waiting to be captured. Lindsay also did all of our flowers, both wedding and reception. They were absolutely beautiful and everything I imagined they would be. If you are planning your wedding or reception here there is absolutely no reason to look elsewhere for a florist! So convenient and so worth it! We have absolutely NO regrets & we would HIGHLY recommend this venue.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Kellie · Married on 07/03/2018

My husband and I got married at The Barn at Hornbaker Gardens last month. We had the absolute best experience there!! Tara Scott, the coordinator, was the most resourceful, helpful, organized, kind, and professional person to work with. She definitely helped make our experience better than what we ever could've imagined. She responded to all of my emails quickly and didn't get mad at me for sending 7 a day. She took care of everything and totally eased my mind the day before and the day of our wedding. The Barn is a breathtaking venue. We had so many compliments about our venue, even from people we didn't know! The entire staff did an amazing job or making our dreams come true for our wedding day. I would highly recommend this venue to any and every person looking! This place will go above and beyond all your expectations for your wedding day! The venue, the staff, and the views are unbeatable! We can't wait to go back and visit!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

The Barn at Hornbaker Gardens was beyond amazing for our June 2018 wedding. Not only is it a fairytale setting, but the staff are INCREDIBLE. We had the privilege of working with Lindsay on our wedding, and she also did all of our flowers. She is AMAZING, both in her role as venue coordinator and florist. She replies to email and phone calls quickly, is always full of helpful advice and recommendations, and she worked with all our vendors to make our day flow smoothly. Our flowers were out of this world beautiful, and at a price that’s almost too good to be true; we could not be happier. We held our ceremony outdoors under the beautiful new arch (decorated by Lindsay!) and had the Barn staff run our sound, including all the processional and recessional music and microphones for our officiant and readers. They did a great job—they were so professional, what a great service to include! The Barn includes so many details, like the tables and chairs, the bride & groom’s rooms, the barware & glasses for tables, the patio space, even small details like the bags game--it’s just the best you’ll find in central IL! The bar service was also amazing, and Lindsay worked with us to get a package that would work for our wedding, which was incredibly reasonably priced for a 200-person wedding. Honestly, we were sold the second we walked in—we would have paid all over again just to get to take our photos on their beautiful grounds!! I am SO happy we had our dream wedding here; it was absolutely gorgeous, and the staff were incredible—they made everything so easy for us on the planning side, and it was SO well executed on our wedding day! Cannot recommend this venue and these awesome people highly enough!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Jaime · Married on 10/13/2017

The Barn was so perfect! I had my wedding there on Friday Oct. 13 - it was absolutely beautiful! Everyone there was laid back, and extremely helpful with the planning process. Lindsay was SO helpful, and very accommodating not just the day of, but during the entire planning process. I would HIGHLY recommend having a wedding here! The scenery was beautiful, and the ceremony was nothing short of amazing. Even had we had to move the ceremony inside, I would not have been disappointed!

Thanks so much to Lindsay and everyone else at Hornbaker Gardens who helped to make our day perfect :)

Sent on 10/23/2017

Em · Married on 05/26/2018

Tara and The Barn staff were wonderful! The staff was organized and so helpful. The venue is just beautiful! Worth every penny we spent. We would recommend The Barn without hesitation.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Selena · Married on 09/11/2016

Love this place and would do it here all over again. It's unique, picturesque and most of all the staff fabulous!

Sent on 10/26/2016