14 Reviews for The Barn at Honeysuckle Hill

Lighting (2)
China (2)
Flatware (2)
Parking (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Bridal Suite (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
Decor (1)
14 The Barn at Honeysuckle Hill Reviews

2.2

I was just a guest at this wedding.

It is a beautiful place to have a wedding. The caterer, Catering by Corey, was outstanding.

I don’t understand why they do not have air-conditioning or fans in this building. We were all miserable. We had to wait outside a long time with no where to sit. It had to be over 95° inside because outside it was 88° and very humid. I do not know how the poor bride and bridesmaids got dressed. Why would people have there wedding and reception here in winter with no heat? I would never recommend this place to anyone except in the fall or in the early spring. Again, I would like to say that the catering was outstanding!

Profile Picture Theresa E., 5/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

This venue was perfect for my wedding! It was absolutely perfect! Candace was extremely flexible and accommodating for when we needed to visit the venue. She was friendly and inviting and helped make my wedding day so special. I would recommend this venue to anyone. And the venue is so beautiful! The décor was exactly the way I wanted it to look and her and her team helped to make that happen. During our 30 day visit, she wanted to make sure that she did everything to make my vision happen. Candace was a delight to work with!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 5/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Honeysuckle Hill was magical! It was the perfect venue for our 130 guests to eat, dance, and play lawn games. The space is just the right mix of NC rustic and modern industrial. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When planning my elopement in the mountains I knew I wanted something that felt like home. This venue was just that. The barn is rustic yet so elegant. It was literally perfect for me and my husband. The red barn is the perfect backdrop for photos and the inside is just as beautiful. There are so many details that have been thought out and well executed. Candace, the owner, is WONDERFUL! She put together a package for my special day and included more than I could ever imagine. She helped me feel less stressed when we spoke about all the details. When I got there and started unloading all my décor, she jumped right in and helped set up and arrange everything to look spectacular. She went above and beyond and I was blown away by her helpfulness and generosity. The venue is amazing and so is the owner. I could not recommend a better place to have your special occasion at! I am so glad I found this wonderful place!

Profile Picture Kayla, 12/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough positive things about this place. From the food to the attentiveness of all the staff, my wedding was a dream come true.

Profile Picture Amber, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Flatware, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Scenic Views, Wheelchair Access

Working with Honeysuckle Hill on planning my upcoming wedding has been a dream. The chapel is magical and Candace and her staff are so easy and accommodating and come up with fabulous ways to make my wedding special and unique and beautiful! I would recommend this serene setting for any one who is looking to have a wedding that has rustic charm with an elegant flair!

Profile Picture Chloe , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Gorgeous venue, tucked away in the hills outside of Asheville. You get the whole property of open fields, a pond with a gazebo. It was great having a small beautiful chapel and a large open reception area at the same place. Our guests loved not having to drive anywhere after the ceremony. The pond and fields were amazing backdrops for our photos. The bathrooms and bride and groom suite, were great and fit the theme perfectly. Our guests loved being able to have an indoor and outdoor area (where we were able to have a fire pit and outdoor games). We had 150 guests and did not feel cramped at all. If you are looking for a rustic venue, look no further.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/16/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up

This place is awesome! Candace could not have been more wonderful. She was so attentive and handled all the details of the day.! She even pulled a bouquet out of thin air when there was a mix up about the flowers. I could not be happier!

Profile Picture Lillian, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Talk about beautiful, I remember the first time I saw Honeysuckle Hill. I was amazed at how well the vintage charm blended with modern amenities. It has everything you could want in a venue and Candace and her team are what made the entire day a joy. If you are looking for authentic beauty and first class service, you couldn't ask for anything better.

Profile Picture Thomas, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough about how gorgeous this venue is. But the real gem is Candace, the owner. When my dear friend's venue canceled on them 2 weeks before their wedding, Candace stepped in and single-handedly saved their wedding day, offering up Honeysuckle Hill on super short notice, and working with the couple tirelessly throughout the week to make sure their day was perfect. She worked with them on their budget, and provided everything from tables, to china, to decor, and staff, all with just 13 days notice. As a wedding photographer myself I've worked with Candace on other weddings and I can't say enough about her amazing heart to serve. She works to make sure that every couples' wedding is perfection, even if that means mopping up spilled drinks on the dance floor! If you book this venue you can expect to be treated like royalty, and every aspect of your wedding day will be attended to. Don't even look at any other venues; The Barn at Honeysuckle Hill is the BEST.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
4.2

I would highly recommend this venue. It is a beautiful hidden gem and the girls are so sweet to work with. The shear beauty of this venue really was enough to make me say yes. There are so many great locations for photo ops on their property. Their really is a value in this venue, which was really important to me. You can see photos of this venue at honeysucklehillevents.com. I beleive they are a fairly new venue still. You can order decorations, props, furniture and classic cars from their vendor Mingle Events. I can't wait to have my wedding there in 2016.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I love Candace and I love Honeysuckle Hill. It was the DREAM venue - rustic, but not dishevelled and big enough but not overwhelming. Plus, the fact you can have your ceremony, photography and reception in one place is great - less logistics and costs, more time to enjoy your wedding. Oh, and it's like 15 minutes from downtown, which means all your guests will be easily able to get there, but it feels like a world away.

Profile Picture Harriet, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

We loved everything about The Barn at Honeysuckle Hill. It was the perfect place for us to hold our ceremony and reception. We were challenged with finding a venue that could hold a larger wedding and also accommodate the reception, this venue met those needs in a charming, elegant and rustic way. The bright red barn, antique tractors and beautiful gazebo on the pond were perfect for all of our photographs. The service was great and they were quick to respond to all the questions we had along the way.

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/20/15, 1 Review