The Barn at Cranberry Creek Reviews

19 | Boonville, NC

19 Reviews for The Barn at Cranberry Creek

Chris H. · Married on 11/22/2020

Wonderful Experience at Cranberry Creek

The Barn at Cranberry Creek is the PERFECT venue! My wife and I got married there in November and it was an unforgettable experience! Christy and her staff are very professional, responsive, and truly cared about making our day successful and worry-free! The venue was perfect in every way. Our vendors (bartender, caterer, DJ, etc) all said the venue was set up perfectly to make their day easier as well. We cannot say it enough - the folks at Cranberry Creek are AMAZING! 10/10 - will always recommend.

Sent on 12/31/2020

Bruce S. · Married on 11/07/2020

Dream of a wedding

The Barn is a one stop shop for all your rustic wedding dreams. With the decorations included, all I did was Pinterest my ideas and make it happen. Christy and her team ensured we had a smooth day, and they were wonderful to work with. I can’t imagine getting married anywhere else.

• Kori

Kori A. · Married on 10/31/2020

Spectacular Venue and Team!

I can’t say enough good things about this venue! We booked in February 2019 for our October 2020 wedding after touring the amazing property once. Not only is the property absolutely stunning with multiple ceremony locations, they have a plethora of decor items, have a beautiful bridal suite and silo for the groom. There is a fire pit, which was great for our wedding that ended up being much colder than expected due to a sudden cold front. They have been incredibly accommodating and at the beginning of the pandemic made sure all of their couples knew their plans and policies. This venue has everything you could ever want and they absolutely need to charge more! If I could give 1000 stars I would! ❤️

The Barn at Cranberry Creek's reply:

Kori, thank you so much! We enjoyed our time with you, Quinton, your family and friends. Your wedding was SO much fun and we were blessed to be part of it! May God richly bless your marriage.

Margaret E. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing location! Gorgeous views! Book it now!

I absolutely cannot say enough good things about The Barn at Cranberry Creek and its absolutely phenomenal venue owner / manager, Christy Brown. WOW. From the moment we toured the property, my husband and I FELL IN LOVE with it! We reserved our date on the tour. Gorgeous landscaping, pristine barn, stunning views and the most lovely aesthetics. The property is in absolutely gorgeous restored condition and decorated with an eye for detail that I have not encountered anywhere else. The views are breathtaking and Christy is an absolute dream to work with -- kind, flexible, gracious, and very accommodating. Book your wedding here! You will be so, SO glad you did!

Sent on 12/29/2020

Katie J. · Married on 07/25/2020

The most incredible venue in the world

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful The Barn at Cranberry Creek is! My husband and I booked the venue in June 2018 and were married there in July 2020. Christy and the rest of the barn staff are amazing. They will do anything and everything to make sure your wedding day is more than perfect! I utilized the coordinating service that The Barn at Cranberry Creek offers and it was beyond perfect! As the coordinator, Christy made sure that every detail was perfect on our wedding day and she made sure that things went the way they were supposed to. As previously stated I cannot describe how wonderful The Barn at Cranberry Creek is. You will not find another venue that provides all the amenities and accommodations that The Barn at Cranberry Creek does. Thank you for making my wedding day so perfect!

The Barn at Cranberry Creek's reply:

We agree... it was a perfect day and you were a gorgeous bride! Thank you for being you and thank you for letting us have a small part in the day. We love you guys!
  • Katie

Katie M. · Married on 05/24/2020

Excellent service

Christy and the crew are so amazing and helped tremendously throughout the wedding process! I couldn’t recommend them enough!!

Sent on 12/25/2019

The Barn at Cranberry Creek's reply:

Thank you, Katie! We’ve loved getting to know you guys and your family. We can’t wait to celebrate with you!!
  • Julia

Julia C. · Married on 03/28/2020

The vendor is so easy to work with, and works to make sure the day is as stress free as possible. That’s worth so much!

My husband and I were married at this beautiful venue on 3/28/2020. We were on pins and needles due to COVID, wondering if we were going to get to move forward with our special day. Christy worked with us to move our wedding date up a weekend so that we could have our perfect day right before restrictions for guest limits were changed. Everything went off without a hitch. She and her staff made sure the venue was organized and decorations and set-up was just like we requested. I am so thankful we chose this venue and will be forever grateful for the caring spirit of Christy and her staff/family. They made sure our day was perfect despite everything going on in the World! Choose The Barn at Cranberry Creek if you’re looking for the perfect venue!

• Susan

Susan S. · Married on 10/26/2019

Barn at Cranberry Creek

We had our daughters wedding at The Barn at Cranberry Creek in October. From the time we reserved venue to day of, everyone worked to ensure their wedding was special. We weren’t sure if it was going to rain and everyone was accommodating with setting up ceremony outside and dinner inside. Barn has plates and an assortment of decorating items for tables and other areas. Absolutely beautiful day!

Sent on 01/19/2020

The Barn at Cranberry Creek's reply:

Thanks so much, Susan! What a great day. It couldn't have been more beautiful and we were blessed to have a part in it! Much love to all of you!

Taylor H. · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful Venue

The staff were absolutely amazing! I couldn't of asked for a better place to get married!

Sent on 01/20/2020

The Barn at Cranberry Creek's reply:

Thanks so much, Taylor! What an incredibly beautiful day it was. I still remember that beautiful arbor and how gorgeous you looked. We appreciate you guys and pray you have many wonderful years together!

Amy · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful Venue!! Great Experience!

If I could give The Barn at Cranberry Creek 10 stars I would! They are so awesome to work with and really helped make our day great! Christy is THE sweetest person and was always super responsive and helpful with any questions that I thought of, leading up to our wedding day. She was OVERLY accommodating to make sure everything happened just as we had discussed and did anything she could to make the day perfect. Dealing with The Barn at Cranberry Creek was such a wonderful experience and I truly feel like they made it stress-free! They have TONS of decorations (along with tables, chairs, tablecloths) that we were able to use without any additional cost. This was so helpful to already have so much there and we didn't have to worry about transporting so many decorations to and from the venue. There are several options for ceremony and reception set up. (All are beautiful and you can't go wrong!!) If you are looking for an outdoor/indoor venue, you will not regret choosing The Barn at Cranberry Creek.

Sent on 09/04/2019

The Barn at Cranberry Creek's reply:

Thank you, Amy! We loved our time with you and your sweet family. You had an absolutely beautiful wedding and we are thankful to have had a part in your day.
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Barn and Venue

This venue is absolutely beautiful. It has everything you need and more for a wedding. One part of its beauty is the family story behind it and how it became what it is today. Christy is absolutely wonderful and so much help with planning your wedding. Austin and I were so happy we chose to have our wedding here. It was beautiful and the memories we will forever cherish.

Sent on 07/06/2019

The Barn at Cranberry Creek's reply:

Thank you, Brittany! We enjoyed every second of it. It was a gorgeous day, and we were blessed to be a part of it.
  • Anna

Anna C. · Married on 06/04/2019

Perfect Barn Venue

I cannot say enough about this venue and Christy, the manager. You will not find a more reasonably priced venue with so many amenities included. They have china, chairs & tables, tablecloths & table runners, TONS of decorations you can use, and they even take care of setting up and breaking down the tables and chairs! Christy is also one of the kindest people I have ever met. It was so easy working with them and Christy eased any anxieties I had. If you are looking for a barn venue this is the absolute perfect place!

Sent on 04/25/2019

The Barn at Cranberry Creek's reply:

Thank you, Anna! It was our pleasure to help host your wedding. You have a special group of family and friends. We appreciate all of you!

Vanessa · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Wedding Venue

We got married at The Barn at Cranberry Creek on 5/25/2019 and could not imagine a more perfect venue for our special day. We toured and booked Cranberry in March 2018 when it was under construction but knew it would be everything that was promised and more. Christy and the rest of the staff are extremely easy to work with and were more than accommodating. There are several options for both the ceremony and reception locations, and the Barn provides a rustic setting that is ideal for weddings. The Barn offers great value because several decorations are included, as well as place settings and a gorgeous bridal suite and groom's silo. We highly recommend Cranberry - nothing but 5 stars!

Sent on 06/12/2019

The Barn at Cranberry Creek's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Vanessa. We are so thankful for the trust you placed in us and thrilled that we were able to deliver. Having you guys with us for the entire journey has been extra special! A gift we don't take lightly!

Michelle R. · Married on 04/27/2019

Elegant Barn

My daughter had her wedding at the Barn at Cranberry creek in April 27, 2019. She had toured several Barns around our area. When she went to The Barn at Cranberry creek she fell in love and knew she found the perfect place to get married. And as her parents she definitely picked the right place. It pretty much has everything you needed right there. The mix China and chandeliers gives the barn an elegant, classy touch with a barn sitting. The girls have a beautiful room to get ready ,while the guys have a pretty cool silo for their man cave. Its not just a wonderful place with a really neat family history. The family runs the venue and are great to work with.

Sent on 05/07/2019

The Barn at Cranberry Creek's reply:

Thank you, Michelle! YOU guys were great to work with! You have such a sweet family. The fact that Morgan and Kevin booked with us while we were deep in renovations means so much to us. We appreciate the trust they placed in us.
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 04/13/2019

Perfect wedding day

We had the most PERFECT wedding at The Barn at Cranberry Creek thanks to Christy and her team! They were a dream to work with! Everyone is so friendly and willing to accommodate any bride. Christy answered emails quickly and made sure we had everything covered and taken care of. They take such great care of the venue as well. We are still receiving compliments of how beautiful our wedding venue was. There are so many different ceremony and reception options at the venue so you do not even have to worry about the weather, they have it covered!

Sent on 05/05/2019

The Barn at Cranberry Creek's reply:

Thank you, Julia! It was a gorgeous wedding, no doubt about that! Having great clients to work with makes what we do so enjoyable and rewarding. Thank you for allowing us to have a small part in celebrating such a wonderful day!

Lauren M. · Married on 03/03/2019

Beautiful venue! Christy and her team were amazing every step of the wedding planning process

I got married here March, 2019. It is the most elegant and beautiful barn venue in the area. Christy is amazing. She quickly returned every text, call, and email throughout the planning process and accommodated us in every way possible! We had a wonderful experience with the Barn at Cranberry Creek.

Sent on 05/05/2019

The Barn at Cranberry Creek's reply:

You're so sweet, Lauren! The two of you and your family were a dream to work with. We're thankful we were able to open our 2019 season with the new Mr. & Mrs. McPherson!

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

Though my wedding isn’t until October, 2018... I am so excited about this brand new venue! My wedding day is going to be easier with all the amenities they offer. China, stemware, tablecloths, silverware, chairs (for reception and ceremony), tables, decorations, and more are ALL included! I won’t have to rent a thing. Christy and the Cranberry Creek team have been soo accommodating and kind to us during the planning process. They have a beautiful vision for the barn and other amenities on the property. I was hoping for a dairy farm wedding with an elegant vibe and this is going to be IT! Each time I visit I am more blown away than the last with how wonderfully it is coming along.

I’m so happy I found the right people to work with and was able to get in on the ground floor. I’ll update my review with how awesome the wedding went in October.

Sent on 01/03/2018

The Barn at Cranberry Creek's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! We're thankful you chose us and look forward to working with you more as your BIG DAY approaches. You have been with us since the very beginning of our renovation process. That's an honor we don't take lightly!

Jenna · Married on 09/29/2018

I will be getting married in September 2018, and am seriously so excited about this venue! I had initially started out trying to plan a simple backyard wedding (in the hopes of saving money), but the Barn at Cranberry Creek will not only be more affordable, but much more classic, picturesque, and less stressful! Christy has been amazing to work with! She is so down to earth, kind, flexible, and quick to respond to any questions I have had. Not to mention, I absolutely love her vision for restoring this beautiful dairy farm. It's so cool that they are a family business bringing life back to a once prospering farm. I know this venue will be just as much of a success if not more so. After booking this venue, I feel as if I won't have a worry in the world on my wedding day, since practically all the essentials will be included! I will be happy to update my review with photos come September :)

Sent on 01/03/2018

The Barn at Cranberry Creek's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! We definitely aim to make the planning process less stressful for our couples. It's our honor to work with you guys. We appreciate you and can't wait to celebrate your BIG DAY!

Jared · Married on 10/27/2018

My Fiance and I are getting married here in late October 2018. First impressions from Christy and their vision for the venue cemented our decision - almost on the spot! We've enjoyed watching the progress and look forward to working with Christy throughout the process!

Sent on 01/17/2018

The Barn at Cranberry Creek's reply:

It was a pleasure meeting you and showing you the venue! You guys joined us very early in the renovation process, and we're grateful you saw our vision for the farm. We look forward to celebrating with you!