The Barn at Chapel Creek Reviews

The Barn at Chapel Creek 7
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 05/25/2019

A gem in Venice!

My husband and I got married at the barn at chapel creek on May 25th 2019. The barn and the grounds are absolutely gorgeous and truly were made for the wedding of my dreams! I just loved how fun our wedding was. Beth and Kim were also a pleasure to work with and such sweet women! Couldn’t recommend this venue enough! Thank you guys for all of your help too!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    The Barn at Chapel Creek 8
    The Barn at Chapel Creek 9
    The Barn at Chapel Creek 10
    The Barn at Chapel Creek 11
    The Barn at Chapel Creek 12

Jamee · Married on 10/20/2018

Kim has been nothing but amazing. I would consider her a real life fairy God Mother. She is patient, fun and extremely accommodating. My fiancé is in the Army so our date is extremely tentative and Kimmy as worked with vendors to make sure everyone is ok with the possibility of changing the date without us losing money. She also answers my calls and text right away and tolerates my millions of questions and indecisiveness! Overall Kim deserves more than 5 stars. Thank you for all you do for Gabe and I!

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • Larry & Katey

Katey · Married on 10/12/2018

Musall Wedding

Everything about the venue was perfect. Kim set up everything exactly how we pictured it, from tables, outside decor and lighting- since the time we arrived we didn’t worry about a thing her and her staff had everything running so smooth and perfectly. Everything was absolutely amazing. Also, Kim and Beth were so helpful through the whole planning and question process.
    Side note- we did ceremony out front, cocktail inside and dinner under the lights/ I love that there were so many options with this venue!!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Rosalie · Married on 05/26/2018

What a beautifully amazing and magical place and wonderful people to work with!! My son and his bride were to have a beach wedding this past weekend. I got the beach permit, arranged for the rentals, etc, Unfortunately the rainy season came early this year, in addition Tropical Storms were predicted for the wedding day. Sadly the bride realized there was no other choice then an indoor venue. I came up with a list of about 10 places for her to choose from and The Barn was what she really wanted, so I felt I had to do what I had to do to make it happen! When I called I learned the owner was in Canada, the wedding coordinator was on her way to Chicago and they were actually closed since season was over!! Amazingly enough, and I believe by the grace and of God, Beth agreed to let us have our very small wedding at The Barn!! She warned me the place was filled w/furniture & etc., and said they would get all cleared out and have it ready. I also spoke with Kim, who was also so very nice...and coordinated all while driving to Chicago! Both were so very generous. I know many were a little nervous after seeing the place on rehearsal night, since it was so full that of stuff!!! I met with Henry & Robert the morning of the wedding to go over with them what we wanted moved out, changed around, etc. These two young men were up for the enormous task!! When I got there about an hour before the ceremony to do some other final touches, i was totally blown away by all the work these young men did! The place was transformed into a magical wedding venue!! So gorgeous!! Everyone was as astounded as I was at how beautiful all looked!! And since it was raining a bit they kept squeegying the entrance to make sure bride's entrance remained puddle-free!! Even held an umbrella over her while she waited for her music cue! Such professionalism and such great people at such a beautiful place!!! So different then any other venue!! For us, the Tropical Storm turned into a blessing in disguise!!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    The Barn at Chapel Creek 13
    The Barn at Chapel Creek 14
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 04/28/2018

A beautiful venue with everything to offer! Kim is absolutely wonderful to work with and will do what it takes to make sure you are happy. You can not pick a better place to get married. Scenery is gorgeous!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Heather · Married on 03/04/2017

They were incredible to work with. My day couldn't have gone better!

Sent on 01/24/2018

The Barn at Chapel Creek's reply:

Thank you so much Heather!!! You were such a lovely couple! We loved your family and friends as well, great wedding!

Rachel · Married on 10/09/2016

When our original venue transferred our booking to The Barn at Chapel Creek, I thought to myself, "But it's so far away from Sarasota!" It turns out that this was a blessing in disguise because my husband and I needed that 30 minute limo ride to decompress and let the whole day thus far sink in. When we arrived and saw how well everything had come together, we instantly knew that this venue was perfect for our elegant yet simple rustic wedding experience. We literally couldn't have asked for more. The venue hosts were FANTASTIC to work with and definitely exceeded our expectations. This venue is so romantic and filled with natural beauty and elegance, even our photographer and videographer were saying how it is their perfect playground. We were married in front of the barn, and afterward the barn doors were opened for our guests to enter and enjoy cocktail hour. We dined under the oak trees as the sun was setting and danced the night away under vintage string lights. We did a sparkler exit down the path and snuck away across the lawn holding hands and thinking - Best. Day. Ever.

Sent on 10/11/2016

The Barn at Chapel Creek's reply:

We are thrilled you are so pleased with The Barn at Chapel Creek. Your wedding was simply beautiful! Everyone involved loved working with you and making your day perfect!!

Caitlin · Married on 06/04/2016

Wow - where to even begin. My husband and I had our wedding here on May 28th, 2016 after our original venue cancelled on us a few months prior. Right from the start, Kim and Beth were amazing. We were unsettled and concerned about changing our venue, but after seeing it and having our first meeting with Kim, all worries evaporated. She answered all questions and was so full of reassurance. The place is beautiful and fit completely with our desire for an outdoor/nature wedding under the trees. From there, Kim nailed down all the details - big and small - from helping us decide on the decorations we wanted, the order of the events, a DJ, a seamstress to alter my dress, really everything (we only recently moved to the area and didn't know anyone in the wedding industry). She also did the flowers for our wedding and they were just gorgeous! If I had a question or a concern, I could email or text her and I'd hear right back with answers and reassurances.
    Fast forward to our actual wedding day, and mother nature decided not to cooperate and sent a storm to sit over Venice, FL for several hours that afternoon. Beth and Morgan were the ones working our wedding, and these ladies truly went above and BEYOND to make sure everything went well. They moved all the decorations and table settings under the tent from where we had them set up outside, helped the caterers set up under cover, and checked the weather every three minutes so we could start the ceremony as soon as it cleared up. These ladies were soaking wet but didn't stop, and thought all - the rain certainly soured my mood, and they dealt with me graciously and helped keep me happy. Beth also didn't bat an eye when I asked for a ladder so we could take pictures sitting in one of the trees! We ended up having the ceremony outside, cocktail hour in the barn, dinner under the tent, and then the music and dancing on a dance floor outside under the trees - it was absolutely beautiful! We truly cannot thank them enough :)

Sent on 09/22/2016

The Barn at Chapel Creek's reply:

Thank you for the kind words!
    Your wedding was fabulous!! You really had a great vision, it was fun making it happen for you! The rain added an interesting twist! I LOVED your photography, and most of all the famous lift!! Love you two too.

I recently came to be hosting my wedding at the Barn at Chapel Creek because my previous venue closed due to permitting issues with Manatee County. We were relocated to the Barn and everything so far as been wonderful. My wedding date is swiftly approaching but they were able to honor my previous contract with my other venue and continue to provide me with top level service, support and help in planning and preparing for my big day. Thank you Barn at Chapel Creek for showing that you are great people who love and care for their weddings.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Kevin · Married on 06/11/2016

We held our wedding here as our previous venue had legal issues. I can remember saying to Kim and Beth that "A BARN " is not "OUR" dream location.
    Since we had already sent out our save the dates we had turned over every stone to find a place that would be able to hold our date. ( many out of state guest). We worked with both Kim and Beth and got ourselves in line to have our wedding. Even thought I covered up most of the BARN QUALITIES. I ended up living the day. The way it felt and the LOVE that was shown to us.
    I would say to anyone looking for a place that can be transformed into a fabulous place check into the BARN @ CHAPEL CREEK!

Yes there are some improvements needed however I think THIER eyes are open to the possibilites and I know they will be working to achieve it.

I would use the venue again.
    To our fellow LGTB COMMUNITY.
    1000% open and friendly. Also the Staff is wonderful!

Bruce and Kevin

Sent on 07/05/2016

The Barn at Chapel Creek's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Your wedding was fabulous! You guys created a magical place. You would never know it was a barn, it looked fabulous draped and decorated. I am sure you will live happily ever after.!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

Easy and fun!

It was great to work with my vendors. They made it super easy to plan a wedding.

Sent on 01/03/2019