The Barn at Bull Meadow Reviews

12 Reviews for The Barn at Bull Meadow

• Colleen

Colleen S. · Getting married on 05/29/2021

Dream Venue

My fiancé and I searched tirelessly to find the perfect venue that would meet all of our needs and at the right price. We researched and visited many venues that we felt were decent options but just didn’t feel right or were missing key components. Then we met with Justin and Jennifer from Bull Meadow and felt like we were sitting down and talking with friends. We instantly had our interest peaked and weirdly trusted them despite only just meeting them. Justin and Jennifer very quickly proved to us that they were more than capable of completing this project and made sure to fill us with reassurance so much so that we booked our wedding there without the barn even being in place yet. We never anticipated booking a venue we had not seen fully built, but THAT is how reassuring and buttoned up they were. For those looking for the perfect venue, keep in mind you need to find the perfect people to work with as well. You will need people you trust and genuinely care in order to make your day as special as possible while limiting any bumps along the way. I highly encourage engaged couples to set a meeting with Jennifer & Justin. You will NOT be disappointed. The Barn at Bull Meadow will be a dream once complete and we cannot wait to be there for our special day.

Sent on 03/27/2020

The Barn at Bull Meadow's reply:

Thanks Colleen! You and Scott have been awesome to work with as well. We're looking forward to hosting your wedding next year! -Justin

Tabatha · Getting married on 05/27/2021

The best decision for my wedding

Although our wedding is still next year in May, I wanted to take the time to review on how happy I am with The Barn and Bull Meadow. Jenn and Justin are the sweetest most reasonable people i have met yet in this industry. They are so responsive, and work with you continuously to make sure your questions are answered. I can’t wait to have my wedding here, and I’m so thankful to have found such wonderful people starting an awesome business! Don’t think twice, book this venue!

Sent on 08/24/2020

The Barn at Bull Meadow's reply:

Thank you Tabatha! We try to treat people the way we'd want to be treated. Planning a wedding is already stressful enough, so we're doing everything we can to make it easier on you. Thanks again and we look forward to hosting your wedding next spring!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Getting married on 05/21/2021

Wondeful people!

My fiance and I was struggling to connect and find our perfect venue, when meeting with Justin and Jennifer I didn't know what to expect since the venue wasn't built yet. Upon meeting them however it was the first time we got excited to book a venue! They are so passionate and organized it's hard not to feel the same! Even during these crazy times they have been great at communicating everything and making us feel at ease. We can't wait to have our wedding there and look forward to working with justin and Jennifer!

Sent on 03/29/2020

The Barn at Bull Meadow's reply:

Thanks Danielle! It was great meeting with you and Brian and we can't wait to host your wedding next May 28th! -Jenn, Justin & Eric
  • Ashley

Ashley T. · Getting married on 05/21/2021

We’re so excited!

Barn at Bull Meadow was one of the first venues we talked with and they set the bar for all the venues we looked into after. They have thought of all of the components that will make your wedding day run smooth and account for it with their beautiful design, professionalism, and experienced vendor partners. Jennifer, Justin, and Eric are all incredibly personable and we truly enjoyed our meeting with them and their vision for their venue. We left feeling like friends already and look forward to continuing to work with them to make our dream a reality. We’re so excited to get married here!

Sent on 03/29/2020

The Barn at Bull Meadow's reply:

Wow - thank you Ashley. You guys have been awesome to work with as well, and we can't wait to host your wedding next May!! -Jenn, Justin & Eric

Kortney H. · Married on 05/14/2021

They share your vision

My Fiancée and I were looking for a venue that felt right and met our style. Everywhere else we looked had certain points that we liked but didn’t have it all. We were nervous about booking a place that we could not see yet. However, once meeting with Eric, Justin, and Jen we felt at ease as their passion and vision were exactly what we were looking for. My fiancée and I left our meeting with them and knew the Barn at Bull Meadow was the place for our special day. One important thing as well is they are super responsive with any questions or concerns. They have kept us up to date on all construction and timelines. I would highly recommend booking with them!

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 02/06/2021

Perfect venue

So happy we found this venue, and even found it when it was just in construction. The team is great to work with and venue is stunning.

Sent on 03/04/2021

The Barn at Bull Meadow's reply:

Thanks Crystal! We thoroughly enjoyed hosting your wedding and wish you and Mike the best of luck! -The Bull Meadow Team.
  • BRIANA

Briana W. · Married on 01/30/2021

GREAT value!!

Amazing value for a beautiful venue

Sent on 03/27/2020

The Barn at Bull Meadow's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Briana! We can't wait to host your wedding next January! -Justin, Jenn & Eric
  • Shannon

Shannon R. · Married on 10/09/2020

Wedding at Bull Meadow

The team at bull meadow were amazing to work with! They were so helpful working with us to navigate all the covid restrictions! Things were constantly changing and they were great keeping us up to date with everything and making sure we could figure out a way to make everything work! The location is absolutely beautiful both inside and out!!!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Miranda C. · Married on 10/02/2020

Family Oriented but well run business

I was very impressed with Justin and his team. We inquired about getting married at the Barn at Bull Meadow and within a day, Justin had a zoom conference call scheduled for my Fiance and I to meet and discuss details.

It's a family run business with his wife handling a lot of the design decisions and Justin's brother overseeing construction. You can tell they are putting a lot of time, and thought into every detail to make this venue very special for all their guests.

We went with another vendor in the end, but I still really wanted to share my experience because I'm sure it would have translated to a perfectly, well run wedding day at a beautiful spot.

Sent on 05/09/2020

The Barn at Bull Meadow's reply:

Thanks Miranda! We would've loved to host your wedding, but we completely understand your decision. Hope you and Michael have a beautiful wedding!

Stacy L. · Married on 01/01/2020

Wonderful Owners & Lovely Site

When looking for a venue you want someone who really cares about your big day - and Jennifer & Justin, the owners certainly do!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Molly Q. · Getting married on 04/11/2022

Amazing (and we haven't even seen the venue!)

Justin, Jennifer, and Eric are amazing people to work with. They are passionate, kind and responsive. I couldn't recommend them anymore. My fiance and I struggled to find a venue that fit all our needs, and then the Barn popped up in our searches. It was perfect timing, and the plans for the barn are gorgeous. I love that the space is going to be rustic, but it has all of the modern amenities that we could only dream of. They really went all out in designing this venue, and I am thrilled to be one of the inaugural weddings.

Sent on 03/30/2020

The Barn at Bull Meadow's reply:

Thank you Molly!! We're glad that the space we're building has everything that you and Ethan were looking for, and we're excited to host your wedding later this year. -Justin, Jenn & Eric