The Bardot Reviews

74 | Saint Augustine, FL

74 Reviews for The Bardot

Kristen Perez · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Make-up artist know how

Devon is an amazing make-up artist. Multiple people commented on the make-up masterpiece she created for me on my wedding day. I wear very little to no make-up and wanted to make sure that I received the right amount of make-up that would enhance my features but not look like I was wearing a pound of make-up. My wedding make-up was spot on and she was so efficient that we were ahead of schedule and I was able to take a few extra pictures outside.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Hilary

Hilary Delbridge · Married on 04/11/2020

Incredible stylists

The hair and makeup stylists were excellent. Every person in the wedding party was happy with their finished look; we all enjoyed working with the stylists!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Emily · Married on 03/14/2020

Wonderful!

The Bardot team in Raleigh was absolutely amazing! Britnye was awesome about keeping in touch to make sure everything was just how I wanted. Our hair and makeup artist, Sarah, was the BEST. She not only did an amazing job on everyone's hair and makeup, she was hilarious and we loved hanging out and talking with her! I would highly recommend the Bardot for your big day!

Sent on 04/04/2020
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Bearden · Married on 11/02/2019

Such great service!

The Bardot was easy to work with from the beginning! The hair stylist and makeup artist were friendly and worked to make sure my bridesmaids and I felt comfortable with our styles for my wedding day. The communication was efficient and response times were quick! It was easy to pay online and even alter my schedule closer to the day. I would definitely recommend the Bardot for your wedding!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing team!

I love the Bardot team! They made myself and my girls look and feel beautiful the day of my wedding. They met us at my hotel room to do our hair and makeup. The room was pretty small to say the least and they had 12 of us to do. They handled it like champs and worked so well. They were so friendly and cordial and made sure we were happy with everything. Thank you team Bardot!

Sent on 11/08/2019

The Bardot's reply:

Hi Natasha! Thank you so very much for this sweet review! We loved working with you and are so happy you loved our services! We wish you all the love in the world! Congrats!!!

Amber · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful Hair and Makeup!

I used The Bardot for hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my mom. The stylists were prompt, professional, and did a fantastic job! The company was flexible when I wanted to shift the schedule to start earlier and they were always very responsive. I loved that they were able to come to the location where we were getting ready so we could be comfortable and not have to worry about going to a salon. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/18/2020

Kirsten Wyatt · Married on 10/18/2019

The Bardot Team in Raleigh, NC is Amazing!

My experience with The Bardot team in Raleigh, NC was so lovely! During my trial with Marie I had a great time exploring the look I wanted and making sure we got it just right. Marie did a fantastic job and checked in with me along the way to make sure I liked what I was seeing, because of that I loved how I looked on my wedding day! Day-of, Marie and Britnye did hair and make up for 6 of my bridesmaids and the mothers of the bride/groom. Our wedding had a lot of DIY aspects and they were flexible working around the fact that some of the bridesmaids were downstairs in the venue helping me set up. They helped keep us on schedule AND everyone looked GORGEOUS. I would 100% recommend this professional, sweet team.

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Kellie

Kellie Semmel · Married on 10/05/2019

Awesome service!

Amazing ladies!! Absolutely loved them! I had no idea how to have them do my hair and makeup so I let them decide and they rocked it!! And hey "I have eyebrows!!" 😁😁😁 best day ever and enjoyed my experience with them!

Sent on 10/16/2019

The Bardot's reply:

Hi Kellie! This makes us so happy! Thank you so very much for such kind words! We wish you all the best!
  • W

Whitney L · Married on 09/20/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!!

From the moment I waked in for my hair and make-up trial at The Bardot, I had a feeling they would be the perfect choice. Everyone at The Bardot was so sweet, helpful, and made me feel so comfortable. I am still in awe of how talented Betsy and Ashley are. They somehow took my (far too many) pictures of the look I was going for and made me look even better than I imagined. They also did hair and make-up for my bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law, and everyone felt and looked gorgeous! I highly recommend The Bardot to anyone in the St. Augustine area!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Hi Whitney!
    Thank you SO much for your review! We are so glad you felt taken care of and that you loved your services so much! It was so great to service you and your ladies and we wish you all the love in the world! Thank you again!!!

Michele Grabow · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful job and a pleasure to work with!

I used the Bardot’s services in North Carolina and they did a fantastic job! Every member of my bridal party looked amazing and they truly went out of their way to make sure everyone was satisfied. I would 100% recommend them to anyone in the Raleigh/Durham area looking for wedding hair and makeup services!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Jordan Cardwell · Married on 08/31/2019

A True Delight!

Britnye and her team were a true delight! They were on their game for hair and makeup, but also provided awesome personalities to chat with! I am extremely picky when letting others do my hair and makeup, but these ladies were excellent and I would trust them for anyone! I gave them visions and they excelled at making my vision a reality. I would highly suggest the Bardot team for any special event!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Amy

Amy Schlesinger · Married on 08/03/2019

Loved my wedding day hair and all of my bridesmaids!!!

I worked with Devan and Allyson in St. Augustine, FL for my wedding. Devan did my hair for my engagement shoot as well and it was perfect! The Bardot is such an easy company to work with and Mandy is super organized and on top of all of her clients. On the day of my wedding they worked super fast too but everyone's hair was still perfect! They are so good at styling each individual and making them look beautiful! They are great with all hair types and make it was seamless experience. Loved working with The Bardot for hair and would highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Talia

Talia Camila Ferro · Married on 07/27/2019

Summer Wedding

I contacted The Bardot only 2 months before my wedding and I was very lucky to find out they had my date available. We had Allyson doing our hair and Betsy doing makeup. They were both AMAZING and did exactly what I wanted just by showing them pictures from Pinterest. I was nonstop from 2 to 11 PM, it rained for a bit, then it was windy while we were taking pictures with the wedding party after our mass, and I did not stop dancing for a sec during our reception. My hair did not move an inch and my make up still looked great at the end of the night. I would not hesitate to hire them again and recommend them to anyone that will listen!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Hendry · Married on 07/20/2019

Would recommend!

My wedding hair and makeup turned our beautifully! Maureen made me feel so comfortable and was accommodating when I asked to make changes or adjust things about my hair. It was a pleasure working with the Bardot!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Francesca

Francesca Sessa · Married on 07/12/2019

Such amazing service

Britnye and the whole Bardot team are so wonderful to work with, start to finish. From my hair trial to my wedding day, they are professional and do amazing work. I had the whole team over at my house for my wedding morning to do hair and makeup for 10 people including myself, and they could not have been more enthusiastic (especially for 6:00AM!). Britnye was so flexible about making sure my start time worked out, and even shifted earlier to give us plenty of time. My girls all looked beautiful, I have never felt more beautiful than I did that day. I would highly recommend The Bardot to anyone.

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2019

Exceeded my expectations by FAR!!!

WOW! Not sure I'll even be able to describe how thankful I am for The Bardot (specifically Allyson and Ashley)! First off, their salon is super cute and totally instagram-able, and anyone I talked to/met was super friendly and professional. Long story short, I am a 'hair down' kinda girl when I want to feel my best. But, a June wedding and an outdoor ceremony just doesn't work with long hair. I decided to choose an updo and HOLY MOLY am I glad that I did! I was in awe after my trial and honestly, my wedding day hair was even more amazing. It was better than any 'down-do' I could've chosen. I got compliments from practically every guest (and vendor) on my wedding day and I still constantly get compliments on my hair from anyone who sees my pictures. My mom and bridesmaids also looked so amazing! THANK YOU to my awesome team and I would recommend Ashley and Allyson to anyone looking to feel fabulous on their wedding day!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Nicole,
    Thank you SO much for such sweet words! We were honored to be apart of your wedding day and we wish you all the love in the world! Thank you thank you!
    Best,
    Britnye
    Owner

logan · Married on 06/01/2019

Hair and Makeup

The Bardot did my bridesmaids hair and makeup for my wedding on June 1, 2019. All of the girls looked beautiful and seemed satisfied with the service they received. Mandy was so easy to book with and very responsive to all of my questions. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Ami

Ami · Married on 05/17/2019

Can they do my makeup everyday?

Marie was by far the best makeup artist I could have chosen to work with! She made sure that I was comfortable with all makeup choices for my big day. The makeup stayed on the whole time and it looked so gorgeous and classy! Thanks for being a part of my big day!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Zappone · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing group of ladies

The gals over at the Bardot are amazing- they're very talented and personable and make you feel so comfortable and confident. They showed up and blew up and my entire wedding party was stunning.

Sent on 06/19/2019

The Bardot's reply:

Thank you Kayla for your sweet words! You are the best. We loved being a part of your wedding. Congratulations again!!
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 03/31/2019

Wonderful!

I hired The Bardot for my Raleigh, NC wedding, and I couldn't be more pleased. Nikki made me feel so beautiful on my big day and definitely helped calm my nerves with great conversation both during the hair/makeup trial and on the day of. Nikki and Allison also did hair for the moms and bridesmaids, and everyone was super happy with their finished look!

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Christa

Christa Piercy · Married on 03/02/2019

Awesome Hair and Makeup!

The Bardot staff did an excellent job making my bridesmaid and I look amazing on my wedding day. They were professional and timely. I was a little worried since I had never gotten my hair and makeup done professionally but Devan did a wonderful job on both. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/25/2018

Beautiful Hair and Makeup

I used Bardot for my bridesmaid's hair and makeup. They did a beautiful job with each girl and everyone loved their look. They were easy to work with and very professional! Thank you Bardot!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Sarah A · Married on 10/27/2018

Professional beautiful styling

Bardot absolutely excelled at the hair and makeup for my wedding. I had a great hair and makeup trial with Bardot. After needing to re-book me with another stylist due to calendar conflicts, they allowed me another makeup trial to ensure the day of would go smoothly. Our nails party at the salon was fun and the ladies doing nails were very talented. Ashley and Betsy were very prompt the morning of the wedding and did amazing work on the hair and makeup for me and my wedding party. Thank you very much Bardot!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2018

The Bardot ladies are absolutely wonderful! From the moment I booked them, I felt really well-taken care of, with Ashley and Mandy answering all my questions! Britnye and Sam did hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids, and they were amazing! They made notes about my trial to make sure to do at my wedding, so I was really happy with my final look. My bridesmaids also commented on how sweet and talented they were, and they even finished up with us ahead of schedule! Overall, if you're looking for a reliable and fun hair and makeup team that will leave you feeling gorgeous, definitely book The Bardot!

Sent on 06/27/2018

The Bardot's reply:

Thanks so much Stephanie for your kind words. We loved being a part of your special day.
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 05/26/2018

So much fun!

I chose to rent The Bardot bus for my wedding a little over a year ago after one of my bridesmaids came across their page online, BEST DECISION EVER. Getting ready in the bus was absolutely so much fun for my bridesmaids and I. We got to sit and hang out together while getting our hair and makeup done and it was so convenient to just walk out my front door right into the bus to get ready the morning of my wedding. The Bardot girls were fun, very accommodating, and made sure we all looked and felt amazing for my wedding. I would absolutely recommend hiring The Bardot team for your wedding/event makeup and hair and if you have the chance to rent The Bardot bus it is so worth it!

Sent on 10/22/2019