The Bardot Reviews

The Bardot 6
The Bardot 7

Kristen Perez · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Make-up artist know how

Devon is an amazing make-up artist. Multiple people commented on the make-up masterpiece she created for me on my wedding day. I wear very little to no make-up and wanted to make sure that I received the right amount of make-up that would enhance my features but not look like I was wearing a pound of make-up. My wedding make-up was spot on and she was so efficient that we were ahead of schedule and I was able to take a few extra pictures outside.

Sent on 07/18/2019

logan · Married on 06/01/2019

Hair and Makeup

The Bardot did my bridesmaids hair and makeup for my wedding on June 1, 2019. All of the girls looked beautiful and seemed satisfied with the service they received. Mandy was so easy to book with and very responsive to all of my questions. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Ami

Ami · Married on 05/17/2019

Can they do my makeup everyday?

Marie was by far the best makeup artist I could have chosen to work with! She made sure that I was comfortable with all makeup choices for my big day. The makeup stayed on the whole time and it looked so gorgeous and classy! Thanks for being a part of my big day!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Zappone · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing group of ladies

The gals over at the Bardot are amazing- they're very talented and personable and make you feel so comfortable and confident. They showed up and blew up and my entire wedding party was stunning.

Sent on 06/19/2019

The Bardot's reply:

Thank you Kayla for your sweet words! You are the best. We loved being a part of your wedding. Congratulations again!!
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 03/31/2019

Wonderful!

I hired The Bardot for my Raleigh, NC wedding, and I couldn't be more pleased. Nikki made me feel so beautiful on my big day and definitely helped calm my nerves with great conversation both during the hair/makeup trial and on the day of. Nikki and Allison also did hair for the moms and bridesmaids, and everyone was super happy with their finished look!

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Christa

Christa Piercy · Married on 03/02/2019

Awesome Hair and Makeup!

The Bardot staff did an excellent job making my bridesmaid and I look amazing on my wedding day. They were professional and timely. I was a little worried since I had never gotten my hair and makeup done professionally but Devan did a wonderful job on both. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/09/2019
    The Bardot 11
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/25/2018

Beautiful Hair and Makeup

I used Bardot for my bridesmaid's hair and makeup. They did a beautiful job with each girl and everyone loved their look. They were easy to work with and very professional! Thank you Bardot!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Sarah A · Married on 10/27/2018

Professional beautiful styling

Bardot absolutely excelled at the hair and makeup for my wedding. I had a great hair and makeup trial with Bardot. After needing to re-book me with another stylist due to calendar conflicts, they allowed me another makeup trial to ensure the day of would go smoothly. Our nails party at the salon was fun and the ladies doing nails were very talented. Ashley and Betsy were very prompt the morning of the wedding and did amazing work on the hair and makeup for me and my wedding party. Thank you very much Bardot!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2018

The Bardot ladies are absolutely wonderful! From the moment I booked them, I felt really well-taken care of, with Ashley and Mandy answering all my questions! Britnye and Sam did hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids, and they were amazing! They made notes about my trial to make sure to do at my wedding, so I was really happy with my final look. My bridesmaids also commented on how sweet and talented they were, and they even finished up with us ahead of schedule! Overall, if you're looking for a reliable and fun hair and makeup team that will leave you feeling gorgeous, definitely book The Bardot!

Sent on 06/27/2018

The Bardot's reply:

Thanks so much Stephanie for your kind words. We loved being a part of your special day.

Meghan · Married on 05/19/2018

My stylist, Devan, was AMAZING and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! From the initial trial for hair and make-up to the wedding day, everyone at The Bardot was so responsive and helpful. Devan was especially amazing on our wedding day and was so flexible when a few bridal party members arrived late. She was quick, but very meticulous, and everyone was so happy with their hair for the wedding. I would definitely recommend the Bardot to any brides in the Raleigh-Durham area!

Sent on 05/28/2018

The Bardot's reply:

Thank you, Meghan! We had so much fun being apart of your wedding and even apart of the lead up to the big date! We wish you all the best and all the love in the world! Congrats!!!

Meredith · Married on 05/18/2018

The ladies at The Bardot are fabulous! They were professional, very accommodating and friendly. Did a beautiful job on everyone's makeup, hair and nails! Total package! Britnye, Maureen, Liliana and Bridal coordinators, Ashley and Mandy, book them now! You will have NO worries!

Sent on 05/22/2018

The Bardot's reply:

Thank you SO much, Meredith! We are so happy that you loved our services! Congrats!

Rachael · Married on 04/28/2018

I had a wonderful experience all the way around. My Bardot branch was in North Carolina. They were fast and helpful when responding to booking questions. My trial was fun and stress free with very kind employees and a nice location with well designed space. Booking for my wedding was easy and on my wedding day they did my hair as well as two of my bridesmaids. It was very helpful to have the trial and on my wedding day she executed my alteration ideas flawlessly. She was very comfortable working with extensions and I absolutely loved my hair! She showed up on time, was fast and very professional. She even finished before her allotted time. I will say it does cost $100 to book that does not go towards your overall price and the trial cost extra money as well, but in the end it was worth it for me given the final result.

Sent on 05/13/2018
    The Bardot 12
    The Bardot 13

The Bardot's reply:

Thank you, Rachael! Your photos are so incredibly beautiful! Thank you for sharing and thank you for allowing us to be apart of your big day! It was beautiful! Congrats!

CAITLIN · Married on 03/16/2018

The Bardot did a phenomenal job doing my hair and make up and all my bridesmaids and my mom and mother in law for my wedding day! They were on time and stayed on schedule which is pretty impressive considering we had 11 of us getting ready. Devan, Ashley and Samantha all did amazing work and everyone felt beautiful! They were so much fun dancing and singing along with us! Devan had done a hair trial with my mother in law and she listened and was able to give her exactly the look she wanted. Ashley listened to all my requests and squeezed in extra time to achieve the exact curls I wanted. Not only that Samantha who did my make up went out and got a certain eye color after my trial to make sure my makeup was exactly as I envisioned. That was above and beyond what I ever expected. I would recommend The Bardot to any of my friends getting married.

Sent on 06/15/2018

The Bardot's reply:

Thank you SO much Caitlin! We were so happy to be apart of your day! Your party was a joy to be around! We wish you all the love in the world!

Ashley · Married on 02/23/2018

Britnye and Devon made my wedding day perfect! Britnye styled hair for me and my wedding party. Devon applied a spray tan and applied all of our make-up for the day. They were very professional, on time and had us ahead of schedule. Being ahead of schedule made the day go by seamlessly and made getting every photo I wanted possible.

Sent on 05/09/2018
    The Bardot 14
    The Bardot 15

Katie · Married on 12/17/2017

The Bardot is by the best for hair and makeup! They did the best job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! April and Devan were amazing! They showed up on time on my wedding day and listened to everything I wanted! They made getting ready so much fun! They did exactly what I wanted! I am so happy I chose them for my big day!

Sent on 01/23/2018
    The Bardot 16
    The Bardot 17
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 11/24/2017

Finally, after 4 months of wedded bliss, I have to accept that my picture-perfect day has come to the end! Where to even begin? Britney and her team are top notch. They have been there to make me glam before I was getting married. From my hair cuts and color, spray tans, hair and make up for my Engagement pictures, all the way to walking me down the aisle, the Bardot delivers perfection. Britnye offers a wonderful experience, in the most posh manner. Devan has done my hair and spray tans for ages and I couldn't have been happier to have her there on my wedding day. Devan and Kelsey did hair and make up for myself and bridesmaids at the Treasury. Each of my bridesmaids have such vibrant personalities, and I wanted them to be able to express that at my wedding. Each girl had a different twist on their hair and make up and looked gorgeous. The air-brushed make up and lashes provides a natural look for those who don't want to be weighed down by make up, but gives the full-glam effect for the Queens who love the extra!

The Bardot babes know how to deliver! I loved how they left custom tubes of touch up make up for each of my girls, plus made sure that my hair was able to easily convert from Wedding Formal photos to Relaxed Reception!

Britnye and the Bardot Babes are exactly what you need for your before, during, and after Wedding Day glam prep! Thank you!

Sent on 03/29/2018
    The Bardot 25
    The Bardot 26
    The Bardot 27

Hope · Married on 10/29/2017

The Bardot in St. Augustine, FL, is the only group you need for your magical day! Britnye, Devan, & April of the Bardot were so awesome!!! These talented ladies nailed my vision for my hair and makeup look as well as my entire bridal party! I instantly fell in love with these talented ladies and booked them before our venue was secured. The staff is so gracious and accommodating not only to us but to our other wedding vendors. Our event planner, Karen Erwin of St. Augustine Weddings & Events, has a fabulous relationship with the The Bardot girls who all work so well together. They made is so easy! The ladies accommodated every request we asked and made this the most unbelievable fairytale experience! I simply cannot imagine using anyone else!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 10/28/2017

The girls at the Bardot were awesome in making me feel beautiful before my engagement shoot! The bus is awesome and the location is beautiful, right on the water! Britnye and Kelsey took the time to make sure I was comfortable and that the hair and makeup turned out the way I wanted it to. The makeup was beautiful on film and my hair was so dreamy once the final product was revealed. These girls are masters of their craft and I can't wait for them to make me pretty for my wedding day!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

I loved working with the Bardot. The owner, Britnye was fantastic! I was in love with my hair and make up on the day of my wedding. I also did a trial for my wedding and I am very happy I did. I am a very indecisive person and they were very patient with me to give me the look I wanted! They did my hair and make up for my engagement shoot also. Everything was perfect and it makes everything so easy that they do hair and make up. I enjoyed every Bardot artist that I worked with.

Sent on 11/05/2017
    The Bardot 28
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 10/21/2017

Seriously! If you are looking into having The Bardot do your hair and make up services for yourself (as the bride) and your bridesmaids. Just stop right now and book them! They are incredible! I had them scheduled for hair services for my wedding on October 21, 2017. Went through my hair trial and Alexis was amazing! She did exactly what I had envisioned and it looked so perfect. About a week and half before my wedding , my originally scheduled make up artist (not through Bardot) had called me with the news that with her new work schedule she was unable to do our make up for the wedding. I emailed Britnye that day and within just a few hours she got back to me with amazing news that their make up artist Kelsey was available. Everyone looked flawless and like the best versions of themselves. These ladies are incredible and you can just tell they absolutely LOVE what they do! We even booked a few mani/pedi sessions for the night before the wedding since we just loved them so much. The Bardot Babes are the absolute best! I am so happy to have found them and that they were there to make us look FLAWLESS on the day of the wedding! Love you guys!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    The Bardot 29
    The Bardot 30
    The Bardot 31
    The Bardot 32
    The Bardot 33

Lindsey · Married on 10/21/2017

This place was adorable! I booked the Bardot for my wedding day, and they did a phenomenal job. They did me and 5 others fro my wedding party, and it turned out exactly how each girl asked. I would say that the trial is worth it, just to see the studio!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/16/2017

Devan and Alexis were fabulous! They made sure my girls and I looked great and were so friendly to work with. Everything stayed put all night (even through the tears and gusty winds) and I'm so thankful for their excellent service!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Tayler · Married on 08/25/2017

I seriously cannot say enough good things about the Bardot and their fantastic team! Not only did me and my girls look absolutely fantastic the day of, they made us feel so comfortable the whole time (many of my bridesmaids were not used to being so glamorous!). We also decided to have a private brunch at the Preserved restaurant while getting our hair and make up done as the restaurant is a partner of the Bardot. The whole experience was fantastic! Don't tell my new husband, but spending that morning with my girls, getting pampered, and eating a yummy brunch was the highlight of my wedding day. Thank you so much to the whole team!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Katrina · Married on 08/06/2017

Britnye and Kelsey did an amazing job at our hair and makeup for my Wedding day! From the communication with Mandy to the hair/makeup trial to the day of I was confident that everything would go well and we would look and feel beautiful. As a bride it was once less worry I had in the preparation of my big day! My 7 bridesmaids and I 100% recommend Bardot Beauty Bar!

Sent on 08/19/2017