13 Reviews for The Band Method

Liability Insurance (1)
Lighting (1)
13 The Band Method Reviews

Bermuda Wedding at the Coral Beach Club

"Amazing" "Epic", "Best Band Ever"

These were some of the comments of our guests. The Broadway Project with Marcus, Tim, Tracy, and Tahira are not just a band. They are performers - singers and dancers. They took advantage of the setting and put on a show that juiced the crowd. As a musician myself, they are superior to every other group I have ever seen. Vocal harmonies are their strength. Great to work with and very accommodating. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Charles, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I had Broadway Project perform at my wedding two weekends ago - they were absolutely amazing!!!!!! We are still receiving compliments from all the guests. They were exactly what my husband and I were hoping for. We interviewed a number of bands in the Philadelphia area but no one interacted with the audience or kept the energy up like Broadway Project did & as soon as we saw their videos we knew it was the right fit for us! We could not be happier and have absolutely no regrets on hiring them as our band. If we had to do it all over again - I would 100% make the same decision. Thank you Broadway Project for making our wedding the day we always dreamed of and truly bringing the party!!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Well, everyone, it happened! I have fallen head over heels for The Band Method (and my husband too! lol) Basically, to fully express my love and gratitude for The Band Method I would have to jump up and down, scream shrieks of joy, and dance until I drop! Which I 100% did at my wedding! For our reception, we had The Broadway Project Band (one of the many talented groups at The Band Method) and they were the most incredibly upbeat, unbelievable, entertaining, energetic, and enthusiastic group of musicians and artists. For certain, they were fun and fearless in their performance. They were engaging and had such stamina with continuous music throughout the 4 hour reception. Our wedding was without a doubt a concert and our guests and ourselves had the honor of sharing the space and our special day with these cool and creative people. Also! They were so poised and polished and effectively held a smooth run of show. Not to mention, Marcus, Lafayette, Andrea and the full band were incredibly professional and communicative from start to finish. I was confident that we would be happy with our choice in booking them for our wedding and they absolutely met and even exceeded our expectations. All our guests have raved about them. And our venue even fell hard for them. I could go on and on, but the best advice I can offer you in your wedding planning it to book this band. You are in great hands and hearts with this company. Thank you Band Method/Broadway Project! You are magic!

Profile Picture Jacquie, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

We knew that the band was going to be one of the most important parts of fun part of our wedding. We wanted to make sure our guest had the BEST time celebrating our big day. We had HIGH expectations and we expect only the best… The Band Method did ALL OF THAT AND MORE. I don’t think there is another band on the entire planet that is as good as they were. They made our wedding one of the most fun evenings of our lives.

Where to start? From the very first interaction with the band it was wonderful. We spoke with Andrea and she was attentive, thorough and patient with us. Even when we had questions about the contract, she made herself available while in Europe to chat on the phone. She was beyond professional and made us feel like everything was going to be handled with care and ease.

Then before the wedding they met us at the venue and reviewed the space where the band would setup and made our song choices so easy. We didn’t want to have to pick each song and just told her “we want everyone dancing all night long” — she simply said: “Okay, we got you.”

When we asked if there could be a little trio playing jazz during dinner, she got excited and said: “we can do a different outfit during the dinner that will make it seems like a 40s jazz trio” — Not only did she make that an easy addition she made it even better than we could’ve imagined.

And then came the day of the wedding. We were excited and nervous and busy. I didn’t even think once about them because they were so profession and excited that we knew they would be ready to go. We had our ceremony and everyone went down to dinner. As we were walking around saying hi to our guest at dinner, there was a perfect, beautiful subtle jazz music playing in the background. I looked over at them, and one of the woman was standing at an old fashioned microphone, with a flower in her hair, singing the most beautiful jazz song. The atmosphere was set and it was SPECTACULAR.

Profile Picture Nick, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Broadway Project performed at our wedding in October 2016, and they were amazing! Marcus and the rest of the band were professional, talented, and were one of the highlights of our wedding. They know how to pick songs to get the crowd dancing, and we had both young people and our grandparents on the dance floor all night. They were very easy to work with, and incredibly responsive to all of our requests and needs. They even learned a number of new songs to perform at our wedding. Many of our wedding guests said they were the best band they had ever heard. We’re so happy to have had The Broadway Project perform at our wedding – it really made the reception fun, and we couldn’t have been more pleased. We highly recommend working with them – you won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture User5638286, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Learning New Songs, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

The best of the best!!

Marcus, Andrea, Lafayette, and the entire Broadway Project Band made our wedding day super smooth, tremendously special and so much fun!

From staying in touch during the planning process, to easing our nerves in the days leading up to our wedding, to exhibiting the highest level of professionalism and showmanship throughout our entire wedding day, we can't say enough about how amazing this band is! We started the day with some instrumental folk music, and ended the night with club and Top 40 picks; the band members were absolutely phenomenal in every genre. We had wedding guests as young as three and into their 80s, and The Broadway Project Band had EVERYONE on their feet all night.

We are still hearing (well-deserved!) compliments from our wedding guests, and even from our other vendors, a week later -- and we couldn't be happier or more grateful to have had the opportunity to work with The Broadway Project Band on this special day in our lives.

Eternal thanks!!

Profile Picture Meg, 9/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

We recently used the Broadway Project Project for our wedding and they were by far the best and most energized band we've ever heard at a wedding. We've been to 5 weddings this summer and this band blew all of the other bands we've seen out of the water. They kept all of our guests dancing all night and strategically placed speeches & toasts at times when guests were already seated, such as during appetizers and main courses. Marcus, the band leader, was so accommodating to all of our requests. The musicians are top notch as are the singers. We have 9 pieces, including 3 singer, and each of them were professionals. They even ran out of business cards because all of our friends and family wanted to book them for their weddings and events.

Profile Picture Y, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Broadway Project made our wedding absolutely the best! They kept the dance floor going all night long from the moment the bridal party and bride and groom entered the dance floor to the last dance there was always someone dancing. They kept the party going strong the entire time! I can truly say they are the best band I have ever heard. This was a comment made by many of our wedding guests. The energy, talent & heart of The Broadway Project Band has to be seen to be believed. All of its members bring a unique aspect to create a wonderful whole. If you are looking for something different than your everyday band, look no further. Thank you again for a being a wonderful band. You were all truly amazing. Thank you again for making our event so special. If we have another party I hope we will be able to book you as our band. Oh, because of your wonderful performance at our wedding we have a guest hire you for their wedding.

Profile Picture Hayley, 6/11/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones

We hired The Broadway Project Band to perform at my son's wedding in Pittsburgh on April 16, 2016. They were FABULOUS!!! From the moment that we booked them, they were very accessible via e-mail and telephone to discuss our reception. We were invited to one of their practices to see them perform firsthand. We also travelled to NYC to meet with Marcus, one of their four vocalists to discuss the timeline for the reception and songs that we would like for them to perform. They executed everything that we discussed perfectly. They even learned a few new songs that the bride and groom requested. The dinner music was PERFECT and the dance set was SUPERB! The dance floor was packed all evening long. The four vocalists have great diversity and are able to perform their songs just like the original artists. We had many compliments from our guests who could not believe we could find such a great band in Pittsburgh. (Spoiler alert... they are from NYC!). They had amazing energy all evening long. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Judy, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I know this review is late in coming, but better late than never! I got married last August in a barn upstate. Due to our budget we had a hard time finding a really amazing band. In New York I feel that you have two tiers, an inexpensive option but quality is soso and then a very expensive option but the quality is great. The Broadway Project Band fit both categories! They were inexpensive and awesome! I can't imagine how much the charge now because they definitely deserved more than what we could afford! Their manager was extremely helpful leading up to the big day and handing off the reigns to the band leader on the day of. Everything was seamless and they were amazing. I didn't expect all my parent's friends and older family to dance the whole night. They kept the crowd going with top40, funk, rock. They even played all the requests! Truly a customized setlist. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User5158712, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

We hired Band Method because my husband wanted top-notch musicians and vocalists for our wedding, the kind that would rarely hit wrong chords or sing off key. We knew these folks could play and sing, but they superseded our highest expectations because they are also performers! They danced while they sang, their outfits fit the occasion, and every once in a while they came off the stage to dance and sing with our guests and with us. After cutting the cake, my husband jumped on stage to sing Pour Some Sugar On Me with the band, and they pulled me up too (although I declined to take the mic). They were also happy to oblige my husband’s wish to play guitar with them, which was a highlight for us. Guest after guest asked us where we found Band Method and said the band was “more like a rock band than a wedding band.” But even that compliment undersells Band Method because they had versatility and sounded fantastic across all genres, including the keyboardist we hired for our wedding ceremony and the guitar-bass duo we hired for the cocktail hour. Our guests were clapping for them and at the end of the night called for “one more song” (which they obliged). Also, when the lead vocalist got sick at the last minute, not only did they replace him but they also sent additional singers as a courtesy. Unlike other bands, Band Method plays continuously throughout your reception (no breaks filled by MP3s or recorded music), which is pretty amazing. Pro Tip 1: We weren’t going to get a stage but in the end we opted for a 1.5-foot high stage and were happy we did because it facilitated interaction with the band. Pro Tip 2: Ask about Band Method’s lighting. They had fabulous lighting, which they integrated seamlessly with the music. Pro Tip 3: Although no one complained that Band Method was too loud, we did buy earplugs for the comfort of our older guests, which we noticed them using. Band Method also goes by "Broadway Project" (depends on size of band).

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/23/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Band

The Broadway Project Blew the roof off the place! They were so professional, and so talented. The band is full of energy and danced the night away. They are truly broadway caliber and they impressed all of the guests. They were affordable and have a great song list. Hire them. It made my night!

Profile Picture User5177685, 2+ years ago, 1 Review