The Band Method Reviews

The Band Method 3
  • Marque

Marque · Married on 10/06/2018

PARTYYYYYY!
    Broadway Project Band was absolutely amazing at my wedding this weekend. They exceeded all expectations. I am an event manager and they were able to fulfill all of my requests flawlessly. They learned new songs for us, they played continuous music, they even played everyone out of the room at the end of the night so that nobody was left to hear silence. The groom doesn't usually like parties and he was out on the dance floor every chance he got!
    My guests can't stop talking about BPB and how it is the best band they ever heard! I have gotten asked by at least 50% of my guests who they are and how I found them and the wedding was only 2 days ago!
    Marcus, Iakov, Andrea - THANK YOU! Can't wait to party with you again!!!!

Sam · Married on 07/14/2018

This band is UNBELIEVABLE. Boy do they put on a show!

We couldn’t even count how many people told us that our band was “the best band they had ever heard at a wedding”…. AND WE AGREE! We’ve already had several people ask for the bands name!

Every instrumentalist, singer, and technician was so professional, welcoming, and friendly-- making our wedding SO very special.

Marcus helped surprise the crowd with a fireworks display and it is still something we talk about all the time, it was seamless, and everyone was SO surprised!

The band graciously executed our every wish, from song requests to remote controlled LED bracelets!

My dad was blown away by the rendition of our father daughter song, it really made our moment so special.

And my husband and I loved the rendition of our first dance song — it was just so much fun to dance to!

Anyone who chooses not to book this band is simply silly -- you will not find a better show. This absolutely made the night!

The Band Method 4
    The Band Method 5
    The Band Method 6

Simone · Married on 04/21/2018

Best. Band. Ever!!!!!!!
    The energy, the song choices, the voices, the dancing...everything was amazing! Our guests raved and raved and raved AND RAVED about Andrea and her band! Our guests did not leave the dance floor!

Andrea was amazing at communicating with both me and my wedding planner throughout the whole wedding planning process.

Charles · Married on 10/07/2017

Bermuda Wedding at the Coral Beach Club

"Amazing" "Epic", "Best Band Ever"

These were some of the comments of our guests. The Broadway Project with Marcus, Tim, Tracy, and Tahira are not just a band. They are performers - singers and dancers. They took advantage of the setting and put on a show that juiced the crowd. As a musician myself, they are superior to every other group I have ever seen. Vocal harmonies are their strength. Great to work with and very accommodating. You will not be disappointed.

Stephanie · Married on 07/15/2017

I had Broadway Project perform at my wedding two weekends ago - they were absolutely amazing!!!!!! We are still receiving compliments from all the guests. They were exactly what my husband and I were hoping for. We interviewed a number of bands in the Philadelphia area but no one interacted with the audience or kept the energy up like Broadway Project did & as soon as we saw their videos we knew it was the right fit for us! We could not be happier and have absolutely no regrets on hiring them as our band. If we had to do it all over again - I would 100% make the same decision. Thank you Broadway Project for making our wedding the day we always dreamed of and truly bringing the party!!!!

Jacquie · Married on 05/06/2017

Well, everyone, it happened! I have fallen head over heels for The Band Method (and my husband too! lol) Basically, to fully express my love and gratitude for The Band Method I would have to jump up and down, scream shrieks of joy, and dance until I drop! Which I 100% did at my wedding! For our reception, we had The Broadway Project Band (one of the many talented groups at The Band Method) and they were the most incredibly upbeat, unbelievable, entertaining, energetic, and enthusiastic group of musicians and artists. For certain, they were fun and fearless in their performance. They were engaging and had such stamina with continuous music throughout the 4 hour reception. Our wedding was without a doubt a concert and our guests and ourselves had the honor of sharing the space and our special day with these cool and creative people. Also! They were so poised and polished and effectively held a smooth run of show. Not to mention, Marcus, Lafayette, Andrea and the full band were incredibly professional and communicative from start to finish. I was confident that we would be happy with our choice in booking them for our wedding and they absolutely met and even exceeded our expectations. All our guests have raved about them. And our venue even fell hard for them. I could go on and on, but the best advice I can offer you in your wedding planning it to book this band. You are in great hands and hearts with this company. Thank you Band Method/Broadway Project! You are magic!

Nick · Married on 11/13/2016

We knew that the band was going to be one of the most important parts of fun part of our wedding. We wanted to make sure our guest had the BEST time celebrating our big day. We had HIGH expectations and we expect only the best… The Band Method did ALL OF THAT AND MORE. I don’t think there is another band on the entire planet that is as good as they were. They made our wedding one of the most fun evenings of our lives.

Where to start? From the very first interaction with the band it was wonderful. We spoke with Andrea and she was attentive, thorough and patient with us. Even when we had questions about the contract, she made herself available while in Europe to chat on the phone. She was beyond professional and made us feel like everything was going to be handled with care and ease.

Then before the wedding they met us at the venue and reviewed the space where the band would setup and made our song choices so easy. We didn’t want to have to pick each song and just told her “we want everyone dancing all night long” — she simply said: “Okay, we got you.”

When we asked if there could be a little trio playing jazz during dinner, she got excited and said: “we can do a different outfit during the dinner that will make it seems like a 40s jazz trio” — Not only did she make that an easy addition she made it even better than we could’ve imagined.

And then came the day of the wedding. We were excited and nervous and busy. I didn’t even think once about them because they were so profession and excited that we knew they would be ready to go. We had our ceremony and everyone went down to dinner. As we were walking around saying hi to our guest at dinner, there was a perfect, beautiful subtle jazz music playing in the background. I looked over at them, and one of the woman was standing at an old fashioned microphone, with a flower in her hair, singing the most beautiful jazz song. The atmosphere was set and it was SPECTACULAR.

Anna · Married on 10/09/2016

The East River Project is amazing! The band was a huge hit at our wedding and we haven’t seen a friend or relative since that hasn’t mentioned how great the music was. Both the music and entertainment were everything we could have hoped for. They played the perfect mix of popular music from the 70’s through today in line with what we planned with them leading up to the reception and kept us dancing all night. They were also flexible in that they were able to start the music early at our request as the situation called for it. The music and fun we had with the East River Project helped make the reception truly special.

Ben · Married on 10/08/2016

The Broadway Project performed at our wedding in October 2016, and they were amazing! Marcus and the rest of the band were professional, talented, and were one of the highlights of our wedding. They know how to pick songs to get the crowd dancing, and we had both young people and our grandparents on the dance floor all night. They were very easy to work with, and incredibly responsive to all of our requests and needs. They even learned a number of new songs to perform at our wedding. Many of our wedding guests said they were the best band they had ever heard. We’re so happy to have had The Broadway Project perform at our wedding – it really made the reception fun, and we couldn’t have been more pleased. We highly recommend working with them – you won’t be disappointed!

Meg · Married on 09/18/2016

The best of the best!!

Marcus, Andrea, Lafayette, and the entire Broadway Project Band made our wedding day super smooth, tremendously special and so much fun!

From staying in touch during the planning process, to easing our nerves in the days leading up to our wedding, to exhibiting the highest level of professionalism and showmanship throughout our entire wedding day, we can't say enough about how amazing this band is! We started the day with some instrumental folk music, and ended the night with club and Top 40 picks; the band members were absolutely phenomenal in every genre. We had wedding guests as young as three and into their 80s, and The Broadway Project Band had EVERYONE on their feet all night.

We are still hearing (well-deserved!) compliments from our wedding guests, and even from our other vendors, a week later -- and we couldn't be happier or more grateful to have had the opportunity to work with The Broadway Project Band on this special day in our lives.

Eternal thanks!!

• Y

Y · Married on 09/10/2016

We recently used the Broadway Project Project for our wedding and they were by far the best and most energized band we've ever heard at a wedding. We've been to 5 weddings this summer and this band blew all of the other bands we've seen out of the water. They kept all of our guests dancing all night and strategically placed speeches & toasts at times when guests were already seated, such as during appetizers and main courses. Marcus, the band leader, was so accommodating to all of our requests. The musicians are top notch as are the singers. We have 9 pieces, including 3 singer, and each of them were professionals. They even ran out of business cards because all of our friends and family wanted to book them for their weddings and events.

Hayley · Married on 06/11/2016

The Broadway Project made our wedding absolutely the best! They kept the dance floor going all night long from the moment the bridal party and bride and groom entered the dance floor to the last dance there was always someone dancing. They kept the party going strong the entire time! I can truly say they are the best band I have ever heard. This was a comment made by many of our wedding guests. The energy, talent & heart of The Broadway Project Band has to be seen to be believed. All of its members bring a unique aspect to create a wonderful whole. If you are looking for something different than your everyday band, look no further. Thank you again for a being a wonderful band. You were all truly amazing. Thank you again for making our event so special. If we have another party I hope we will be able to book you as our band. Oh, because of your wonderful performance at our wedding we have a guest hire you for their wedding.

Judy · Married on 04/16/2016

We hired The Broadway Project Band to perform at my son's wedding in Pittsburgh on April 16, 2016. They were FABULOUS!!! From the moment that we booked them, they were very accessible via e-mail and telephone to discuss our reception. We were invited to one of their practices to see them perform firsthand. We also travelled to NYC to meet with Marcus, one of their four vocalists to discuss the timeline for the reception and songs that we would like for them to perform. They executed everything that we discussed perfectly. They even learned a few new songs that the bride and groom requested. The dinner music was PERFECT and the dance set was SUPERB! The dance floor was packed all evening long. The four vocalists have great diversity and are able to perform their songs just like the original artists. We had many compliments from our guests who could not believe we could find such a great band in Pittsburgh. (Spoiler alert... they are from NYC!). They had amazing energy all evening long. We highly recommend them!

I know this review is late in coming, but better late than never! I got married last August in a barn upstate. Due to our budget we had a hard time finding a really amazing band. In New York I feel that you have two tiers, an inexpensive option but quality is soso and then a very expensive option but the quality is great. The Broadway Project Band fit both categories! They were inexpensive and awesome! I can't imagine how much the charge now because they definitely deserved more than what we could afford! Their manager was extremely helpful leading up to the big day and handing off the reigns to the band leader on the day of. Everything was seamless and they were amazing. I didn't expect all my parent's friends and older family to dance the whole night. They kept the crowd going with top40, funk, rock. They even played all the requests! Truly a customized setlist. I would highly recommend them!

Sarah · Married on 07/23/2016

We hired Band Method because my husband wanted top-notch musicians and vocalists for our wedding, the kind that would rarely hit wrong chords or sing off key. We knew these folks could play and sing, but they superseded our highest expectations because they are also performers! They danced while they sang, their outfits fit the occasion, and every once in a while they came off the stage to dance and sing with our guests and with us. After cutting the cake, my husband jumped on stage to sing Pour Some Sugar On Me with the band, and they pulled me up too (although I declined to take the mic). They were also happy to oblige my husband’s wish to play guitar with them, which was a highlight for us. Guest after guest asked us where we found Band Method and said the band was “more like a rock band than a wedding band.” But even that compliment undersells Band Method because they had versatility and sounded fantastic across all genres, including the keyboardist we hired for our wedding ceremony and the guitar-bass duo we hired for the cocktail hour. Our guests were clapping for them and at the end of the night called for “one more song” (which they obliged). Also, when the lead vocalist got sick at the last minute, not only did they replace him but they also sent additional singers as a courtesy. Unlike other bands, Band Method plays continuously throughout your reception (no breaks filled by MP3s or recorded music), which is pretty amazing. Pro Tip 1: We weren’t going to get a stage but in the end we opted for a 1.5-foot high stage and were happy we did because it facilitated interaction with the band. Pro Tip 2: Ask about Band Method’s lighting. They had fabulous lighting, which they integrated seamlessly with the music. Pro Tip 3: Although no one complained that Band Method was too loud, we did buy earplugs for the comfort of our older guests, which we noticed them using. Band Method also goes by "Broadway Project" (depends on size of band).

The Broadway Project Blew the roof off the place! They were so professional, and so talented. The band is full of energy and danced the night away. They are truly broadway caliber and they impressed all of the guests. They were affordable and have a great song list. Hire them. It made my night!

Eric · Married on 10/20/2018

The best band I've ever seen...ever. My guests agree.

HOLY COW. The Broadway Project BLEW the roof away at our wedding at Edison Ballroom on 10/20. No less than THIRTY guests - including our Photographers! - told us that they were the best wedding band they ever have seen in their entire lives. We're biased, but we agree :-)

Marcus was the most amazing emcee and band leader. And from the first time we spoke with him, we just knew that this was going to be incredible. His energy is unparalleled. The rest of the band is such a phenomenal mix of voices and musicians, but we especially need to call out Celeste who has the hugest voice we've ever heard. Tim delivered the most soulful, acoustic version of Latch for our first dance - I can still hear his chilling voice in my head when I close my eyes. Tracy and Lindsay also crushed their songs and helped bring remarkable energy to the room.

We've been to many weddings that felt more like dinner parties and we didn't want that. Marcus and the entire Broadway Project Band ensured that the dance floor was packed and bumping the entire night. This band made our wedding. We will never be able to thank them enough. Easily the best decision we made from our entire wedding.