The Bally Spring Inn Reviews

The Bally Spring Inn 6
The Bally Spring Inn 7
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Place - Memories for a Lifetime!

Our wedding reception at the Bally Spring Inn was amazing!!!! The property is beautiful we had about 80 guest. It snowed the morning of our wedding and everything was cleared by the time our guest came to cocktail hour. Staff is great very polite and welcoming! Rebekah who was my main contact did such a great job I cannot thank her enough. They really helped us they were such a big support for us while we planned our wedding in 5 weeks! I would recommend this venue. You won’t be disappointed. My husband and I say can we get married again – It was such a good night!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    The Bally Spring Inn 8
    The Bally Spring Inn 9
    The Bally Spring Inn 10

Dear Sara and Eric,
    Thank You for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to know of your high appreciation! Guests like you make our job wonderful. Once again, Thank You for your kind words.
  • Christopher

Christopher Lancaster · Married on 10/26/2018

Will not be disappointed!

The Bally Spring Inn was perfect! This may be a strong word to use in regards for a wedding! However, Rebekah the coordinator was awesome! She was very helpful, polite, and extremely flexible. For me- the venue did and would do almost anything to make your perfect day- as close to reality as possible!
    Lovely job everyone!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

The Bally Spring Inn was a great venue for our wedding on 9/8/2018. From start to finish, Stephanie walked us through everything with a positive and professional attitude. We wanted to make adjustments to our beverage package to substitute local wine and Stephanie made it happen for us. I loved the option to have our guests stay over there after the wedding, as their are 16 rooms available onsite. The food was so good as well, our guests were very impressed. Overall, we had a wonderful experience with the staff at Bally Spring and would highly recommend it for future brides.

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 09/02/2018

Absolutely wonderful

We couldn’t have been happier with our experience at Bally Spring Inn. Our wedding day was perfect. Steph the coordinator is wonderful to work and she made the whole process stress free! We highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Kayleigh · Married on 11/11/2017

We had checked out a couple other locations before we happened upon the Bally Spring Inn. Being only 8 miles from our house we figured it was worth a look and wow am I glad we did. From the moment we arrived we knew it was the perfect place for us. Stephanie, Rebecca, and Hasmik were all so helpful and reassuring every step of the way. They thought of literally everything and went above and beyond to answer my many questions and fulfill any request no matter how big or small. The staff was equally wonderful. The night of our rehearsal my flower girl was in tears that someone had eaten a cheese stick she brought with for a snack. Without hesitation and unbeknownst to us, Chef Matt proceeded to whip up a batch of mozzarella sticks in the kitchen and specially delivered them. As if that wasn't sweet enough, I was so surprised the following day during our reception to see these same mozz sticks on all the children platters. Little things like that really show the true character of a person and business and the Bally blew us away. We have such fond memories of our big day and all the people involved. Keep up the great work!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Hi Kayleigh,

Thank you SO MUCH for your wonderful review. We feel very lucky to have had the opportunity to celebrate your wedding with you. It was absolutely our pleasure to accommodate you and all of your guests! Many years of happiness to you and Barry!

Michelle · Married on 09/29/2017

Bally Spring Inn was amazing to work with! They made my wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

Bally Spring Inn is such a beautiful venue! Everything about this place made it the ideal wedding venue for us! One of the things we loved the most was how great the staff was! From the moment we booked the tour until we left the day after the wedding, everyone was so kind and helpful! I really can’t stress that enough! The food was also AMAZING! I think the short ribs from our wedding will be talked about for the rest of our lives! We also loved being able to stay at the inn and have some of our family and friend stay as well! We made the most of it by using the property and fire pit for our after party and it was perfect! Definitely check out Bally Spring Inn!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    The Bally Spring Inn 15
    The Bally Spring Inn 16
    The Bally Spring Inn 17

Matthew · Married on 09/08/2017

We had an amazing experience throughout the planning phase to the ceremony. Bally Spring Inn took care of everything and made our wedding go smoothly and stress free. Our family and friends loved it and could not stop telling us how much fun they had. A beautiful place with wonderful staff, we highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/13/2017

David · Married on 08/05/2017

We had an amazing experience at the Inn. The service and food were fantastic! The accommodations were charming. The grounds were unbelievably relaxing. It was so quiet, except for the wonderful sound of the babbling stream nearby. We had an unforgettable experience!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Eric · Married on 08/04/2017

I am not exaggerating when I say that last weekend at The Bally Spring Inn was the best of my life. We had a group of about a dozen people and the accommodations were more than enough for everyone. The architecture at the Inn is breathtaking and the food was absolutely amazing. We enjoyed use of the nearby lake for fishing and enjoyed a bonfire in the fire pit. Plus, I won the most games of ping pong! I had an excellent weekend and would recommend The Bally Spring Inn to anyone looking to get away from the stress that is their daily lives.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Lindsey · Married on 06/24/2017

We couldn't have picked a better venue and are so happy we found the Bally Spring Inn!! The day was perfect and everything went off without a hitch. The staff was super attentive and right there if you needed anything from them. After speaking with all of the guests, I started baiting people for a complaint because I couldn't believe that there wasn't one thing that went wrong... but there was NOT! It was amazing, I can't say that enough. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Brianna · Married on 05/27/2017

Where do I even begin to describe this special place!?! I got married at the Bally Spring Inn in May 2017 and it was honestly the best day ever! The grounds are absolutely gorgeous, the staff was extremely friendly (especially Stephanie- she is the kindest, good-hearted women I have ever met), and the food was marvelous. All of my other vendors (DJ, photographer, and videographer) all marveled at the beauty of the Bally Spring Inn. A month later, I am still getting compliments about how fabulous my wedding was. I chose to have a buffet at my wedding, and I'm pretty sure that everyone went up for seconds because the food was that devine. The filet with blue cheese crumbles was to die for! The Bally Spring Inn is a beautiful barn that has been completely restored to look like it did the day it was built. I was lucky enough to have beautiful weather on my wedding day so my ceremony was outside, but if it did rain, the inside option to hold the ceremony is just as beautiful so it's not a bad plan B to have! In fact, I held my cocktail hour in the building where a ceremony could be held because the vaulted ceilings with beams is stunning. I was lucky enough to have my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception in three different locations on the property so my guests were really able to see all that the Inn had to offer. Once you plan a visit to see the Inn, you will understand exactly what I am talking about. Thank you again Bally Spring Inn for giving me the best day ever! Xoxo

Sent on 07/05/2017

Cassie · Married on 05/07/2017

Bally Spring Inn was our first and last choice for a ceremony. We were trying to save money and have a firehall reception, but after seeing the Inn decorated for an upcoming wedding, we were sold, and determined to make it work. They were phenomenal at working with our tight budget and still giving us the wedding of our dreams. We felt like family and they were there through the very long detailed process (on our end) and never once made us feel like we were wasting their time. The entire planning process was made easier by Stephanie and the great staff working behind the scenes to make sure our day was truly a night to remember. They worked seamlessly with our chosen vendors and everything just played out perfectly. Trust them when they say, "don't worry, we'll handle it!" because, they certainly took a load and a half off when I started worrying! I will consider having a function here again in the future! You will not be disappointed in the hospitality or the atmosphere.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Donald · Married on 05/07/2017

I can't say enough about my wedding. It truly was the perfect day. Stephanie is amazing and has away of making thing so much easier. I fell in love with the place from the first time I saw the place. Foods was great and everyone is very accommodating. I recommend everyone I know to at least go a check it out.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Angelica · Married on 04/22/2017

Everything about the venue was absolutely beautiful. The staff were wonderful and so accommodating. Michael and I had our 9 month old daughter at the wedding and the manager offered to care for her so we could continue to celebrate if we didn't have a sitter. I never once thought I made the wrong decision. We knew this was the venue for us the moment we spontaneously drove to visit with no appointment and Stephanie walked out of her office and gave us a tour on a whim. She was able to provide a list of vendors, which made planning so easy. We hope to use Bally Spring Inn for future occasions. Beautiful!!!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Stacy · Married on 02/04/2017

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Bally Spring on February 4th. It turned out to be more perfect than I could have imagined. Everyone, I mean everyone, at Bally Spring was so helpful and accommodating! Stephanie was amazing at guiding us through the very confusing wedding process. She was always willing to give advice and it really helped ease my stress. I might add that we planned our wedding in just 10 weeks, so there was a bit of stress. I really cannot say enough good things about this venue. We truly felt at home at BSI and so did our guests! Everyone raved about the venue, food, rooms and service. I also, highly recommend the bonfire package- it is a great way to end the day!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Hi Stacy,

It was an absolutely pleasure working with you and Chris to plan your wedding! We are so happy that you were pleased with everything! We love hearing that you felt at home - that is absolutely what we want! Lots of love to you and Chris!

Jennifer · Married on 11/12/2016

Definitely a must for a beautiful outdoor wedding!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Lisa · Married on 11/05/2016

Bally Spring Inn is amazing. I had my wedding in November 2016. I couldn't imagine it any better. Everyone on the staff was awesome. Anything we needed or wanted to do even switching the head table at the last minute. Thank you for being so accommodating. Everyone was raving about the wedding. The bonfire was great, and the breakfast the next day was great too. I highly recommend the Bally Spring Inn.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

Michael and I were so fortunate to have found Bally Spring Inn. Located on an old farm, Bally Spring had the rustic vibe we wanted. The property had a variety of outdoor ceremony options, an indoor rain locale and a beautiful barn-like reception hall. We loved that there were 17 guest rooms for our families to use. It gave our wedding weekend a "getaway" vibe. From start to finish, Stephanie Raab provided warm and timely communication/attention to our every need and wish. The wait staff were also hospitable and attentive. The food, which was prepared on-site, was made from scratch and delicious. All of our guests were wondering how we had found this hidden gem. We found out about Bally Spring on Wedding Wire and hope this review helps other couples seeking a similar venue/vibe.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We still think of you and Michael and your wedding fondly and we hope you do as well. It was such a pleasure to work with you both and it was so great to meet your family and friends. Thank you, again!!

Laura · Married on 09/30/2016

There are no words for the amount of appreciation and love my entire family has for the team at The Bally Spring Inn! My sister found the venue online a few months after we got engaged and for the year and a half following that, I had nothing but AMAZING experiences with Bally Spring. Stephanie, the director of sales, is the most amazing human being to work with when planning something as big as your wedding. She is unbelievably knowledgable about the venue, about weddings in general, and about what does and does not work well in regards to the flow of the entire day. I have been telling every person I know about how amazing the team at Bally Spring Inn is since we started the planning process and I will continue to do the same going forward! Gorgeous venue, amazing food, and the absolute best people to work with, hands down!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Hi Laura,

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We are so glad that you and your family had such a great experience at the Inn. We loved getting to know everyone, too - and REALLY enjoyed that father/daughter dance! :) Don't be a stranger!!

sharon · Married on 09/10/2016

The Inn is a magical place for your venue. The setting and grounds are phenomenal! Stephanie (the wedding coordinator) and the whole staff coordinated my daughters wedding to her specifications. The menu was exceptional; the guests with Gluten Free restrictions said their dinners were delicious. The overnight rooms were spacious and beautiful. My daughters wedding was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Hi Sharon,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was absolutely our pleasure to help Mia and Steve with their special day.

Maria · Married on 09/03/2016

The Bally Spring Inn will guarantee a fairy tale wedding within your budget! My husband and I got married on September 3rd of this year and we keep getting calls from all our guests telling us what an amazing wedding it was. We owe this to Hazmik and Stephanie. They worked to accommodate our very tight budget, remained calm throughout the chaos of guests RSVPing last minute, and they even took personal care of my little brother when he arrived late and hungry. The scenery, the service, the food, and every single detail of your wedding day will be perfect!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Hi Maria,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad that you and Jonathan enjoyed everything. It was a beautiful weekend and we were so happy to be able to be a part of it with your family and friends!

Jenna · Married on 06/26/2016

From the day we stepped onto the grounds of Bally Spring Inn, we knew that this was were we would be married. It was welcoming, friendly, and the perfect balance of rustic and romantic. Stephanie and all staff were phenomenal in their organization, communication and they were extremely accommodating. This truly made the wedding planning seamless. When it came to the day of, all the staff was extremely helpful and went out of their way to make sure the bridal party was well taken care of and everything was in place and set up for us. We could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you Bally Spring Inn for making our wedding weekend one that we will never forget! I HIGHLY recommend this venue, you will not regret your decision by having your wedding at such a beautiful location with such excellent service!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Hi Jenna,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We absolutely appreciate it and cannot thank you enough for selecting us to share in your wedding day. We are so happy that everything met your expectations.
  • Taryn

Taryn · Married on 06/17/2016

When they tell you that your wedding day will be the best day ever, I never truly imagined how true it was going to be. I know I owe that to it being at Bally Spring Inn. There is no picture that does this place justice. We had visited it several times over our year of planning and each time it wowed us just the same. My wedding day in June was absolutely amazing. Stephanie was so amazing to work with. We wanted to be laid back, nothing over the top, and not once did she try to sell us on anything we didn't want. She was very willing to give suggestions and help with my 100's of questions that would pop into my mind at any given time. The day of the wedding I am pretty sure more than half of my guests had asked where in the world did I find a place so beautiful, and I have already had a handful mention that they know somebody who is engaged and they absolutely will suggest it. The food was delicious. The scenery is breathtaking. And with Stephanie by our side we did not feel as though we had anything to worry about, and we didn't. It was hard leaving when it was all over!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Hi Taryn,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! It was absolutely our pleasure to work with you for your wedding day. It always makes us happy to hear that your wedding day was so wonderful. Thank you again!

Samantha · Married on 06/11/2016

From.start to finish our experience at bally spring inn was amazing! Stephanie was absolutely amazing with us!! Everything was organized and she was able to address everything we needed and everything we didnt know we needed! The property was beautiful and every guest told us it was one of the best weddings!! The food was also great! All the staff was soo nice as well!!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Hi Samantha,

So happy to have hosted your wedding!! It was a true pleasure having the opportunity to work with you and plan your wedding day. We hope you always look back on your wedding day fondly!