73 Reviews for The Bally Spring Inn

Cash Bar (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Decor (1)
73 The Bally Spring Inn Reviews

We had checked out a couple other locations before we happened upon the Bally Spring Inn. Being only 8 miles from our house we figured it was worth a look and wow am I glad we did. From the moment we arrived we knew it was the perfect place for us. Stephanie, Rebecca, and Hasmik were all so helpful and reassuring every step of the way. They thought of literally everything and went above and beyond to answer my many questions and fulfill any request no matter how big or small. The staff was equally wonderful. The night of our rehearsal my flower girl was in tears that someone had eaten a cheese stick she brought with for a snack. Without hesitation and unbeknownst to us, Chef Matt proceeded to whip up a batch of mozzarella sticks in the kitchen and specially delivered them. As if that wasn't sweet enough, I was so surprised the following day during our reception to see these same mozz sticks on all the children platters. Little things like that really show the true character of a person and business and the Bally blew us away. We have such fond memories of our big day and all the people involved. Keep up the great work!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Bally Spring Inn was amazing to work with! They made my wedding a dream come true!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

We had an amazing experience throughout the planning phase to the ceremony. Bally Spring Inn took care of everything and made our wedding go smoothly and stress free. Our family and friends loved it and could not stop telling us how much fun they had. A beautiful place with wonderful staff, we highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had an amazing experience at the Inn. The service and food were fantastic! The accommodations were charming. The grounds were unbelievably relaxing. It was so quiet, except for the wonderful sound of the babbling stream nearby. We had an unforgettable experience!

Profile Picture David, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I am not exaggerating when I say that last weekend at The Bally Spring Inn was the best of my life. We had a group of about a dozen people and the accommodations were more than enough for everyone. The architecture at the Inn is breathtaking and the food was absolutely amazing. We enjoyed use of the nearby lake for fishing and enjoyed a bonfire in the fire pit. Plus, I won the most games of ping pong! I had an excellent weekend and would recommend The Bally Spring Inn to anyone looking to get away from the stress that is their daily lives.

Profile Picture Eric, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We couldn't have picked a better venue and are so happy we found the Bally Spring Inn!! The day was perfect and everything went off without a hitch. The staff was super attentive and right there if you needed anything from them. After speaking with all of the guests, I started baiting people for a complaint because I couldn't believe that there wasn't one thing that went wrong... but there was NOT! It was amazing, I can't say that enough. THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Where do I even begin to describe this special place!?! I got married at the Bally Spring Inn in May 2017 and it was honestly the best day ever! The grounds are absolutely gorgeous, the staff was extremely friendly (especially Stephanie- she is the kindest, good-hearted women I have ever met), and the food was marvelous. All of my other vendors (DJ, photographer, and videographer) all marveled at the beauty of the Bally Spring Inn. A month later, I am still getting compliments about how fabulous my wedding was. I chose to have a buffet at my wedding, and I'm pretty sure that everyone went up for seconds because the food was that devine. The filet with blue cheese crumbles was to die for! The Bally Spring Inn is a beautiful barn that has been completely restored to look like it did the day it was built. I was lucky enough to have beautiful weather on my wedding day so my ceremony was outside, but if it did rain, the inside option to hold the ceremony is just as beautiful so it's not a bad plan B to have! In fact, I held my cocktail hour in the building where a ceremony could be held because the vaulted ceilings with beams is stunning. I was lucky enough to have my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception in three different locations on the property so my guests were really able to see all that the Inn had to offer. Once you plan a visit to see the Inn, you will understand exactly what I am talking about. Thank you again Bally Spring Inn for giving me the best day ever! Xoxo

Profile Picture Brianna, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I can't say enough about my wedding. It truly was the perfect day. Stephanie is amazing and has away of making thing so much easier. I fell in love with the place from the first time I saw the place. Foods was great and everyone is very accommodating. I recommend everyone I know to at least go a check it out.

Profile Picture Donald, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Bally Spring Inn was our first and last choice for a ceremony. We were trying to save money and have a firehall reception, but after seeing the Inn decorated for an upcoming wedding, we were sold, and determined to make it work. They were phenomenal at working with our tight budget and still giving us the wedding of our dreams. We felt like family and they were there through the very long detailed process (on our end) and never once made us feel like we were wasting their time. The entire planning process was made easier by Stephanie and the great staff working behind the scenes to make sure our day was truly a night to remember. They worked seamlessly with our chosen vendors and everything just played out perfectly. Trust them when they say, "don't worry, we'll handle it!" because, they certainly took a load and a half off when I started worrying! I will consider having a function here again in the future! You will not be disappointed in the hospitality or the atmosphere.

Profile Picture Cassie, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything about the venue was absolutely beautiful. The staff were wonderful and so accommodating. Michael and I had our 9 month old daughter at the wedding and the manager offered to care for her so we could continue to celebrate if we didn't have a sitter. I never once thought I made the wrong decision. We knew this was the venue for us the moment we spontaneously drove to visit with no appointment and Stephanie walked out of her office and gave us a tour on a whim. She was able to provide a list of vendors, which made planning so easy. We hope to use Bally Spring Inn for future occasions. Beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Angelica , 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Bally Spring on February 4th. It turned out to be more perfect than I could have imagined. Everyone, I mean everyone, at Bally Spring was so helpful and accommodating! Stephanie was amazing at guiding us through the very confusing wedding process. She was always willing to give advice and it really helped ease my stress. I might add that we planned our wedding in just 10 weeks, so there was a bit of stress. I really cannot say enough good things about this venue. We truly felt at home at BSI and so did our guests! Everyone raved about the venue, food, rooms and service. I also, highly recommend the bonfire package- it is a great way to end the day!

Profile Picture Stacy, 2/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Definitely a must for a beautiful outdoor wedding!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Bally Spring Inn is amazing. I had my wedding in November 2016. I couldn't imagine it any better. Everyone on the staff was awesome. Anything we needed or wanted to do even switching the head table at the last minute. Thank you for being so accommodating. Everyone was raving about the wedding. The bonfire was great, and the breakfast the next day was great too. I highly recommend the Bally Spring Inn.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Flatware, Glassware, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Indoor

Michael and I were so fortunate to have found Bally Spring Inn. Located on an old farm, Bally Spring had the rustic vibe we wanted. The property had a variety of outdoor ceremony options, an indoor rain locale and a beautiful barn-like reception hall. We loved that there were 17 guest rooms for our families to use. It gave our wedding weekend a "getaway" vibe. From start to finish, Stephanie Raab provided warm and timely communication/attention to our every need and wish. The wait staff were also hospitable and attentive. The food, which was prepared on-site, was made from scratch and delicious. All of our guests were wondering how we had found this hidden gem. We found out about Bally Spring on Wedding Wire and hope this review helps other couples seeking a similar venue/vibe.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

There are no words for the amount of appreciation and love my entire family has for the team at The Bally Spring Inn! My sister found the venue online a few months after we got engaged and for the year and a half following that, I had nothing but AMAZING experiences with Bally Spring. Stephanie, the director of sales, is the most amazing human being to work with when planning something as big as your wedding. She is unbelievably knowledgable about the venue, about weddings in general, and about what does and does not work well in regards to the flow of the entire day. I have been telling every person I know about how amazing the team at Bally Spring Inn is since we started the planning process and I will continue to do the same going forward! Gorgeous venue, amazing food, and the absolute best people to work with, hands down!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

The Inn is a magical place for your venue. The setting and grounds are phenomenal! Stephanie (the wedding coordinator) and the whole staff coordinated my daughters wedding to her specifications. The menu was exceptional; the guests with Gluten Free restrictions said their dinners were delicious. The overnight rooms were spacious and beautiful. My daughters wedding was absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture sharon, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Bally Spring Inn will guarantee a fairy tale wedding within your budget! My husband and I got married on September 3rd of this year and we keep getting calls from all our guests telling us what an amazing wedding it was. We owe this to Hazmik and Stephanie. They worked to accommodate our very tight budget, remained calm throughout the chaos of guests RSVPing last minute, and they even took personal care of my little brother when he arrived late and hungry. The scenery, the service, the food, and every single detail of your wedding day will be perfect!!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the day we stepped onto the grounds of Bally Spring Inn, we knew that this was were we would be married. It was welcoming, friendly, and the perfect balance of rustic and romantic. Stephanie and all staff were phenomenal in their organization, communication and they were extremely accommodating. This truly made the wedding planning seamless. When it came to the day of, all the staff was extremely helpful and went out of their way to make sure the bridal party was well taken care of and everything was in place and set up for us. We could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you Bally Spring Inn for making our wedding weekend one that we will never forget! I HIGHLY recommend this venue, you will not regret your decision by having your wedding at such a beautiful location with such excellent service!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When they tell you that your wedding day will be the best day ever, I never truly imagined how true it was going to be. I know I owe that to it being at Bally Spring Inn. There is no picture that does this place justice. We had visited it several times over our year of planning and each time it wowed us just the same. My wedding day in June was absolutely amazing. Stephanie was so amazing to work with. We wanted to be laid back, nothing over the top, and not once did she try to sell us on anything we didn't want. She was very willing to give suggestions and help with my 100's of questions that would pop into my mind at any given time. The day of the wedding I am pretty sure more than half of my guests had asked where in the world did I find a place so beautiful, and I have already had a handful mention that they know somebody who is engaged and they absolutely will suggest it. The food was delicious. The scenery is breathtaking. And with Stephanie by our side we did not feel as though we had anything to worry about, and we didn't. It was hard leaving when it was all over!

Profile Picture Taryn, 6/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

From.start to finish our experience at bally spring inn was amazing! Stephanie was absolutely amazing with us!! Everything was organized and she was able to address everything we needed and everything we didnt know we needed! The property was beautiful and every guest told us it was one of the best weddings!! The food was also great! All the staff was soo nice as well!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We have so much to rave about this wedding venue! The staff here treat you like family, and allow you to use the entire property. From start to finish, everything was perfect. Everyone was very friendly and easy to work with. Our coordinator Stephanie was fantastic, and easy to get a hold of. She even gave us her personal number to text or call if needed. Any special requests we had, they could accommodate i.e. we wanted s'mores at our bonfire, and it was taken care of. They are all definitely YES people and can make your wedding day a dream come true! Tim, our chef was also phenomenal, we had brought in a couple of items dumplings/sushi and everything was set up perfectly and cooked perfectly. Set up and clean up was super easy, the staff packs everything up for you.

We had so much positive feedback from our guests saying that everything was like a fairytale, and it truly was! My husband and I were so happy with the venue, it was absolutely beautiful and perfect. We did have our ceremony and reception here, and I wish we did our rehearsal dinner here too! Minimal decorations are needed at this place, as it already has so much charm.

The only thing I wish, was that there were more rooms for our guests to stay! Thank you again Bally Spring Inn for the wonderful and unforgettable day!

Profile Picture Heidi, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

The Bally Spring Inn is a beautiful country setting with various buildings and spaces offering flexibility within the venue for specific planning of any wedding or gathering. Stephanie's professional, warm and friendly demeanor was only outshined by her positive attitude, flexibility, and accommodating manner. From day 1 when we met her, she made planning a wedding (in 7 weeks!) such an enjoyable and stress-free process, it seems remarkable. Family and friends stayed over in comfortable rooms in the various buildings, collected at the bonfire by the creek following the reception late into the star-filled night, and at the farewell breakfast the following morning......most folks didn't want to leave. I think some of the best recommendations for Bally Spring were reflected in guests' positive comments and requests for contact info for their own future events (one co-worker of mine is keeping Bally Spring "on file" for possible venue for her daughter's wedding someday in the future.....daughter is still in high school....hardly even dating yet...that says something). The venue is beautiful, relaxing, yet sophisticated; the food was so delicious and the chef accommodated forewarned food allergies. The planning and coordination of everything went so smoothly. We requested and used Stephanie's suggestions for vendors - all were top-notch. The entire staff did a great job, and made everyone feel as if the place belonged to us for the duration of the 2 days we were there. Stephanie, and the other key staff members, made our event so remarkable that more than one guest said it was the "best wedding" they had ever been to.....except for one savvy guest who claimed it was the "2nd best" (after his own wedding to his wife within ear shot....smooth move.) No hesitation in highly recommending Bally Spring, Stephanie, the accommodations, the chef and food, and each and every supporting staff member who enabled us to create such fond memories of a time and place.

Profile Picture M., 5/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

Our wedding at the Bally Spring Inn was wonderful, rain and all!! My favorite part about the venue (aside from the beautiful location and rustic feel) was that the Inn is a one-stop shop. We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception all in the beautiful barn. It couldn't have been better. Stephanie was awesome!! So easy going and such a pleasure to work with. She had no problem answering any questions we had, big or small. She and the entire staff were so very accommodating. We received vendor recommendations for a DJ, photographer and cake designer from Stephanie and each one turned out to be just as wonderful as the Inn itself! I feel SO fortunate to have had our wedding here. We made so many memories to last a lifetime! Perfect day, perfect venue!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

If you are hesitating to book your dream wedding with the Bally Spring Inn....please don't!! My husband and I had both our outside ceremony and inside reception at the Inn. It was a rainy day both before and after, but during the reception Mother Nature held off and the staff did everything in their power to make my outside ceremony dream come to reality. Let me tell you, if we could do it all over again on a weekly basis, we'd go back to BSI in a heartbeat everytime! Bally Spring Inn was the only venue in the surrounding Lehigh Valley area that allowed my husband and I to do everything we wanted to cross off our list - including having our Vizsla with us and even skeet shooting. We used the venue from Thursday night through Saturday morning and filled nearly all of the guest rooms that BSI had to offer both nights. Our closest family and friends are STILL ranting and raving about their experience at the Inn. Stephanie and team were by far the best team of event planners you will EVER want to work with - they are flexible, down to earth, and extremely caring about everyone's individual needs and wants. The food was phenomenal throughout the entire weekend and the chef was more than willing to work with numerous food allergies (gluten, peanut, shellfish, and most importantly a dairy allergy for me!). When our after hours bonfire and pizza party got rained out, they moved the party inside to the dance floor - smores by fireplace fire included! By the time our quick-lived weekend was over, we felt like we were a true part of the BSI family...something that we were told to get comfortable with from the start! We can't thank the Bally Spring Inn staff enough, and we hope one day you are able to say the same!

Profile Picture Nadine, 4/29/16, 1 Review