The Ballroom at the Comfort Suites Cicero Reviews

31 | Cicero, NY

31 Reviews for The Ballroom at the Comfort Suites Cicero

Eileen · event on: 07/12/2015

2.0

The only comment I would say is when a customer leaves a message for call back or leaves a note that the " sundown rule" should apply. Otherwise I loved Comfort Suites.

Sent on 07/25/2015

Angela · Married on 06/25/2017

4.2
      3.5

Christian did an outstanding job! He and his staff helped to make my event run smoothly and efficiently. There were a couple of hiccups before the event with other staff but Christian more than made up for it. If i use this venue again i will definitely request that he work my event!

Sent on 07/06/2017

3.5

Make sure that you are clear on everything that's offered to you in contract so that you are not stressing over things that are already taking care of.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Tina · Married on 10/26/2019

3.0

Breath taking , dream come true!

There were a couple of small items that were forgotten. Champagne for the toast, and lanterns put on and lights dimmed for ceremony. Food couldn’t have been better.!!!! My vision of how I wanted thinks to look was there. Bartender was fabulous. My guest were well taken care of. Love Brandi Miller ( coordinator) ! Service was great! Not one complaint about food everything hot and great tasting. my reception was everything I wanted. We had a cocktail hour between the ceremony ceremony and reception. Everyone loved that!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Leaha · Married on 08/14/2010

3.4
      1.0
      1.5

I want the room for one exta hour and I was charged 150.00, with no bar. They had nothing planned, they just walked arund and picked up. We paid it b/c we needed the time, butI felt they were using supply and demand on us overtime, this was after we had sppend 2,000 in the ball room not including staying the night. The extra hour didnt even have the cash bar opn- felt completely robbed.

On a flip not, they did a great ob, its beautiful- a little over priced.
    Lots of rules.

WE got a room discount, which was only like a 50.00 difference. After spending that much- you would think they would just give the room the house. The seem slightly money hungry. :(

No room service, no Hot tub by the pool and the pool close really early, like 10 pm.

I would recommend again, for the sheer beauty and yes They were nice.

Sent on 11/03/2010

Heather · Married on 10/03/2015

3.2
      2.5

Our overall experience was good, while there have been a few things I have heard from guests since our wedding that were not necessarily favorable, mostly referring to employee hospitality.

Sent on 10/14/2015