The Ballroom at the Comfort Suites Cicero Reviews

The Ballroom at the Comfort Suites Cicero 2
The Ballroom at the Comfort Suites Cicero 3
The Ballroom at the Comfort Suites Cicero 4

Marie · Married on 09/22/2018

It was a pleasure working with Janelle in the planning of my sons wedding! The entire staff was helpful, professional and friendly !

The Ballroom at the Comfort Suites Cicero 5
    The Ballroom at the Comfort Suites Cicero 6
    The Ballroom at the Comfort Suites Cicero 7
    The Ballroom at the Comfort Suites Cicero 8

Susie · Married on 05/13/2018

Great food and service. My guest were all happy.

Sandy · Married on 10/08/2017

Janelle and Christian did a fantastic job with every part of this baby shower! People were so surprised at how beautiful everything looked; at how attentive servers were; and the food was delicious! I and others have recommended Comfort Suites to friends and family.

Steve · Married on 08/26/2017

They did a wonderful job at our reception.

Theresa · Married on 08/19/2017

Everyone at the Ballroom at the Comfort Suites was exceptional!!! Janelle and her group paid such close attention to detail which made my daughters wedding reception perfect! We could not have asked for a better group of people to work with

Leilani · Married on 07/22/2017

They really brought my reception to life. They exceeded my expectations. The food was phenomenal and everyone raved about the seafood macaroni and cheese.

Angela · Married on 06/23/2017

Absolutely fabulous experience from planning to the event! Great staff and Chef! Accommodating and supportive every step of the way. It's a hidden gem.

Alyssa · Married on 05/26/2017

Janelle at the comfort suites in Cicero made our day absolutely perfect! Everything turned out absolutely beautiful there! Staff was excellent and always were there when you needed something! Great quality and service at an excellent price!

Patrecka · Married on 11/07/2015

This venue is absolutely gorgeous! I fell in love as soon as I walked in the door. The staff was amazing and very helpful. I don't have a single complaint.

Anna · Married on 10/30/2015

Everything was perfect, I couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator than Janelle. She was wonderful and her staff was just as wonderful as she was. The banquet hall, the food (thank you Ken) everything was perfect which made our wedding celebration so magical. Thank you so much for making our wedding celebration so beautiful.

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

Great place to have any beautiful get together. We loved everything about the Ballroom and the lobby in the hotel. The lobby had so many nice details and we were able to take pictures in there. Janelle was awesome and was so easy to work with. She basically said yes to everything we asked for. It was a great day and we were happy to work with the staff at the hotel. We had an amazing day and the suites were wonderful as well. The suites were a nice touch and well worth the price. It added a nice touch for our special day.

John · Married on 07/25/2015

They were awesome to work with, customized the menu to match what we wanted, responded quickly to last minute changes, and helped plan the whole thing from start to finish. Most importantly, the day of, Janelle took care of everything. I've been to plenty of weddings were the bride and groom are getting tapped on the shoulder every five minutes it seems like but the only questions the staff asked us at our reception were if we wanted more food or did we need another drink.

• User5219103 · 2+ years ago

Everything went as planned. Janelle was very accommodating and flexible with last minute changes. Everyone who stayed at the hotel was very pleased.

I could not believe how helpful this vendor was. It made planning the reception so much easier. They were so kind and really tried to make sure I had everything I needed and wanted. Many of my guests also stayed at the hotel and they were all impressed with the rooms and service.

Michelle · Married on 10/04/2014

We absolutely loved having our wedding at the comfort suites ballroom! Janelle, Brandi, and all of the staff were wonderful!! Highly recommend this location.

Ayanna · Married on 07/03/2014

The staff delivered excellent service throughout our entire process from booking until the end of our wedding! All of my guest sang the praises of the wait staff

Janelle was great to work with. We had a very nice wedding for our daughter. The room looked beautiful and Janelle did all she could to make the day wonderful.

Jessie · Married on 05/18/2013

A perfect spot for a wedding reception! The ballroom was absolutely beautiful, and had lots of space for all 140 guests we had at the wedding. Right next to the bathrooms and an outdoor area, we all had a great time. The bridal suite was also stunning - we didn't want to leave :)

Carmen · event on: 05/09/2015

I found this venue to be extremely professional and very helpful. The ballroom was beautiful and the staff was very friendly. It was worth every penny!

• User5201146 · event on: 05/31/2015

All of your staff was very accommodating.

Ernest L. · event on: 07/12/2015

Brandy who coordinated our event at Comfort Suites Cicero was the absolute best! Her way of listening to your needs and adding her experience to make it perfect, is a true gift. This lady can make any event feel like it is the best you will ever experience. If you want a picture perfect event that no one will come close to..................see Brandy she is the best around. Comfort Suites are lucky to have such a special talent.

My wedding ceremony and reception were amazing. Everything was so beautiful, and they were able to help me make all of my ideas come to life! It was by far the most inexpensive place we looked at, and by far the best. Everyone was very professional and Janelle was super helpful with everything we needed and wanted. I would do it all over again if I could! :)

Kimberlee · Married on 10/05/2013

Had an amazing wedding night thank you to comfort suites staff & hotel. Over exceeded our expectations in all departments...we'd highly recommend this vendor!

Anne · Married on 06/10/2017

We hosted our daughter's wedding reception this weekend and we're extremely pleased with the quality of the experience all around. Janelle was patient, flexible, and attended to every detail with precision and care. Christian could not have been more accomodating! The whole team was incredibly friendly and kind. My daughter and son in law were treated like royalty. Thank you for helping us to make her wedding day PERFECT!!

Eileen · event on: 07/12/2015

2.0

The only comment I would say is when a customer leaves a message for call back or leaves a note that the " sundown rule" should apply. Otherwise I loved Comfort Suites.