28 Reviews for The Ballroom at the Comfort Suites Cicero

House Beer (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Shuttle (1)
24 The Ballroom at the Comfort Suites Cicero Reviews

Great food and service. My guest were all happy.

Profile Picture Susie, 5/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Janelle and Christian did a fantastic job with every part of this baby shower! People were so surprised at how beautiful everything looked; at how attentive servers were; and the food was delicious! I and others have recommended Comfort Suites to friends and family.

Profile Picture Sandy, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

They did a wonderful job at our reception.

Profile Picture Steve, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at the Ballroom at the Comfort Suites was exceptional!!! Janelle and her group paid such close attention to detail which made my daughters wedding reception perfect! We could not have asked for a better group of people to work with

Profile Picture Theresa, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They really brought my reception to life. They exceeded my expectations. The food was phenomenal and everyone raved about the seafood macaroni and cheese.

Profile Picture Leilani, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely fabulous experience from planning to the event! Great staff and Chef! Accommodating and supportive every step of the way. It's a hidden gem.

Profile Picture Angela, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is absolutely gorgeous! I fell in love as soon as I walked in the door. The staff was amazing and very helpful. I don't have a single complaint.

Profile Picture Patrecka , 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Indoor

Everything was perfect, I couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator than Janelle. She was wonderful and her staff was just as wonderful as she was. The banquet hall, the food (thank you Ken) everything was perfect which made our wedding celebration so magical. Thank you so much for making our wedding celebration so beautiful.

Profile Picture Anna, 10/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Linens, Parking

Great place to have any beautiful get together. We loved everything about the Ballroom and the lobby in the hotel. The lobby had so many nice details and we were able to take pictures in there. Janelle was awesome and was so easy to work with. She basically said yes to everything we asked for. It was a great day and we were happy to work with the staff at the hotel. We had an amazing day and the suites were wonderful as well. The suites were a nice touch and well worth the price. It added a nice touch for our special day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Cash Bar, Open Bar, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access

They were awesome to work with, customized the menu to match what we wanted, responded quickly to last minute changes, and helped plan the whole thing from start to finish. Most importantly, the day of, Janelle took care of everything. I've been to plenty of weddings were the bride and groom are getting tapped on the shoulder every five minutes it seems like but the only questions the staff asked us at our reception were if we wanted more food or did we need another drink.

Profile Picture John, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everything went as planned. Janelle was very accommodating and flexible with last minute changes. Everyone who stayed at the hotel was very pleased.

Profile Picture User5219103, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I could not believe how helpful this vendor was. It made planning the reception so much easier. They were so kind and really tried to make sure I had everything I needed and wanted. Many of my guests also stayed at the hotel and they were all impressed with the rooms and service.

Profile Picture User5237481, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely loved having our wedding at the comfort suites ballroom! Janelle, Brandi, and all of the staff were wonderful!! Highly recommend this location.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff delivered excellent service throughout our entire process from booking until the end of our wedding! All of my guest sang the praises of the wait staff

Profile Picture Ayanna, 7/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Janelle was great to work with. We had a very nice wedding for our daughter. The room looked beautiful and Janelle did all she could to make the day wonderful.

Profile Picture User4214603, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

A perfect spot for a wedding reception! The ballroom was absolutely beautiful, and had lots of space for all 140 guests we had at the wedding. Right next to the bathrooms and an outdoor area, we all had a great time. The bridal suite was also stunning - we didn't want to leave :)

Profile Picture Jessie, 5/18/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding ceremony and reception were amazing. Everything was so beautiful, and they were able to help me make all of my ideas come to life! It was by far the most inexpensive place we looked at, and by far the best. Everyone was very professional and Janelle was super helpful with everything we needed and wanted. I would do it all over again if I could! :)

Profile Picture User6592207, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had an amazing wedding night thank you to comfort suites staff & hotel. Over exceeded our expectations in all departments...we'd highly recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture Kimberlee, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We hosted our daughter's wedding reception this weekend and we're extremely pleased with the quality of the experience all around. Janelle was patient, flexible, and attended to every detail with precision and care. Christian could not have been more accomodating! The whole team was incredibly friendly and kind. My daughter and son in law were treated like royalty. Thank you for helping us to make her wedding day PERFECT!!

Profile Picture Anne, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
4.3

Christian did an outstanding job! He and his staff helped to make my event run smoothly and efficiently. There were a couple of hiccups before the event with other staff but Christian more than made up for it. If i use this venue again i will definitely request that he work my event!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
4.1

Make sure that you are clear on everything that's offered to you in contract so that you are not stressing over things that are already taking care of.

Profile Picture User5436556, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
3.4

I want the room for one exta hour and I was charged 150.00, with no bar. They had nothing planned, they just walked arund and picked up. We paid it b/c we needed the time, butI felt they were using supply and demand on us overtime, this was after we had sppend 2,000 in the ball room not including staying the night. The extra hour didnt even have the cash bar opn- felt completely robbed.

On a flip not, they did a great ob, its beautiful- a little over priced.
Lots of rules.

WE got a room discount, which was only like a 50.00 difference. After spending that much- you would think they would just give the room the house. The seem slightly money hungry. :(

No room service, no Hot tub by the pool and the pool close really early, like 10 pm.

I would recommend again, for the sheer beauty and yes They were nice.

Profile Picture Leaha, 8/14/10, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
3.2

Our overall experience was good, while there have been a few things I have heard from guests since our wedding that were not necessarily favorable, mostly referring to employee hospitality.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews