The Baking Institute Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Mrs. J. Steward
    Jelian Getting married on 06/17/2022
    We got married June 17, 2012 and ordered a cake from The Baking Institute. At the cake tasting I was amazing at all of the beautiful work we were surrounded with. The cake was delicious and when it came time to pick the cake that we wanted I knew that the one we wanted wasn't in our budget. The cake was not only in our budget but, Igor even accommodated my husband's favorite flavor and make him feel equally important during this process. When we walked in our reception and saw our wedding cake it was so much more than what we expected and it is still being talked about by our guests 3 months later. Not just the look but the taste and the homemade flavors. For great quality, professionalism, and a great work of art I would choose The Baking Institute. Thank you to Igor and your amazing staff for our beautiful, delicious cake.

Terrell and Jelian
  • K B
    K B Married on 05/21/2021

It's exactly what we asked for!

The venue we chose for our wedding had the cake included, through The Baking Institute. We visited their office and went through what exactly we were looking for, which we had seen somewhere else and wanted to try to get the same look and feel. We were absolutely blown away by what they were able to come up with, and we are so happy with the way our wedding cake turned out. We got nothing but compliments on it, and couldn't be happier. Great job and thank you!
    Brianna L. Married on 04/16/2021

Dream Wedding Cake

A wedding cake is a must, even if you aren't cake people. We would classify ourselves as not cake people, but the Baking Institute may have us reconsider! The cake was not only beautiful on the outside, but moist and delicious on the inside. We are really looking forward to our 1 year anniversary to dip into the cake topper! They worked with us during the hectic time of COVID, as we had to reschedule our special day several times.
  • Jeanie
    Jeanie E. Married on 09/06/2020

Beautiful Cake

Our cake exceeded our expectations. It was so beautiful, and delicious.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie C. Married on 07/25/2020

Great Experience!

We had a great experience with the baking institute. Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and looked exactly like how we wanted it too. It tasted delicious too!!
  • Juan
    Juan Married on 02/08/2020

Easy to work with and delicious cake

Easy to work with. Very transparent from the beginning. Plus the wedding cake was gorgeous and we have rave feedback on how delicious the cake was!
    Lisa Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful Cake!!

I went through Baking Institute for my wedding because of the package I was given at my venue. However, Baking Institute was amazing! We had a tasting and everything we had was delicious. We ended up with the Red Velvet cake with cream cheese and it was AMAZINGGGGGG!!!! Our guests loved the flavor AND how it looked!! They did an amazing job on decorating my wedding and delivered it on time! Highly highly recommend them!
  • Sarah
    Sarah G. Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful, tasteful, creative

Scheduling an appointment for tasting was easy! Things came up and we had to reschedule, doing so was smoother than buttercream. We liked the option of choosing our flavors ahead of time, it let us do it together in the comfort of our own home after a long day. The tasting was delicious 🤤 but we were still undecided on flavors so the bakery offered us samples in the other flavors we were considering, to be dropped off at our banquet hall within the coming week, considering the bakery is so far from us in comparison to the venue. Looking forward to tasting the cake in 10 months on our anniversary! This was an incredible, fun, and easy going experience!! I definitely recommend them!!
  • Mayra
    Mayra Married on 09/15/2019

Great Experience

We had a request to have two different flavors and we wanted our cake to have a custom topper we bought on Etsy. They made accommodations for that. Very simple and straightforward. Our cake was not too elaborate, but it was simple and cute. The cake was part of the package deal we made with the venue - The Seville
    Married on 09/14/2019

Gorgeous and Tasty!

We were able to work with the Baking Institute through our venue. I was very pleased with the entire process. I was uncertain the about of decorating that we could do for the cake, however I thought we had a lot more options then I was expecting to make a beautiful centerpiece to the venue. Plus it was a delicious cake! I can’t wait for our 1st anniversary to get to eat it again :)
    Tiffany Married on 08/31/2019

The best cake

We loved our cake and it turned out just how I imagined! We had a Disney theme and the cake was so elegant and beautiful! Thank you!!!
  • Aleksandra
    Aleksandra Married on 08/31/2019

Just what I wanted

The baking Institute was recommended to us through our venue and we are beyond satisfied with the cake that they made for us. It was exactly what we wanted, simple get beautiful. The flowers were beautiful and the prices are very reasonable. The cake tested good and they have many different options to choose from.
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 08/02/2019

Delicious!!

We had the most delicious and flavorful cake for our wedding from The Baking Institute. I highly recommend their services to all future brides and party planners!
  • Namoshri
    Namoshri Married on 06/08/2019

It was beautiful

Our first cake vendor fell through. The baking institute came through 2 weeks before our wedding date. The cake tasting was amazing. They made the cake exactly how I envisioned. It was beautiful!
  • Danna
    Danna Married on 05/26/2019

Everyone said it was one of the best cakes they’d tasted in a wedding

I would definitely hire you for another cake order. The cake was perfect and all my guest loved it
    Melissa Married on 05/18/2019

Our cake looked and tasted amazing!!

The Baking Institute made our wedding cake and it was a hit! The process of creating our wedding cake was super easy! We had a picture of what we wanted our cake to look like and it turned out exactly what we wanted! Our cake was stunning and it tasted super fresh and sweet! All of our guests loved the cake and kept asking where it was from! I highly recommend having the Baking Institute create your wedding cake!
    Jill Married on 05/04/2019

The cake was the star of the show!

The Baking Institute was so easy to work with! We brought some pictures in of wedding cake inspo & they delivered! Our cake was gorgeous! And not only that, it was fresh and tasted AMAZING! Everyone kept coming up to be during the night to tell me how good the wedding cake was! Highly recommend going here to satisfy your wedding cake sweet tooth!

The Baking Institute's reply:

Awe ☺️ Thank you! We appreciate your review! Please send photos of you and your husband cutting the cake ☺️ To info@bakinginstitute.com and don’t forget to email us two weeks before your 1st anniversary and order a 6” topper ☺️
  • Jen
    Jen J. Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful (and tasty!) cake

I worked with The Baking Institute through the Glendale Lakes Golf Club for my recent wedding. They have so many choices and options that it can seem overwhelming, but they are readily available to answer any questions you may have. I chose to do a standard cake without anything extra (included in my wedding package), and the cake was absolutely beautiful. It definitely exceeded my expectations, and it tasted AMAZING. Usually people don't remember the cake at weddings, but I've definitely have had people continue to compliment it afterward.

The in person meeting was amazingly quick, and I felt confident in their abilities from the very beginning. Fantastic, amazing work. I can't wait to eat our anniversary cake in a year!
  • Elise
    Elise Married on 04/06/2019

Best Wedding Cake ever!

Our venue worked with the Baking Institute and we were so lucky to have them! Easy to work with, brought my vision to life and the cake was incredible. Honestly, the best wedding cake that I have had and all of our guests were raving about it.
    K Grotefend Married on 01/02/2019

Professional and knowledgeable

Thank you very much for a wonderful cake for our 40th wedding anniversary. You did a great job and replicating a copy of our first cake. The cake tasted great everyone loved it. You also did a great job on my daughter's wedding cake 10 years ago.
    Donnie K. Married on 11/09/2018

Delicious !

Shout out to The Baking Institute for making our amazing wedding cake! It was beautifully done with gorgeous piping and decorating! To our designer Elizabeth who did an fantastic job! Took the time, went over options, suggested alternatives and help us pick the cake of our dreams. The flavor, holy hell, was it delicious. Ever since we had the tasting I literally dreamt and could not wait to eat that praline Bavarian cream again. I’m not a sweets person and literally craved this cake. We can not thank you and your staff enough for our perfect cake!
    Jamie Married on 11/03/2018

Five stars

The Baking Institute made this the easiest part of entire planning process. Their showroom was so creative and fun. We had the best time planning our cake and it turned our perfect for our wedding day. We cannot wait to have our top layer for our 1 year anniversary. Thank you!
    Victoria Married on 10/06/2018
    We used the Baking Institute for our wedding day. Our cake tasting was fun and staff was very helpful and flexible with choosing flavors and decorations. The cake was so delicious! Thank you for making our wedding day so sweet!!!
    Borislava Married on 08/25/2018

Perfection!

We used the Baking Institute for our wedding back in August 2018 and couldn't be happier. Our tasting appointment went smoothly . The cake was delicious, moist and so fresh on our wedding day. Presentation was very beautiful and exactly as we pictured it. Everybody loved it and we received so many compliments. Will absolutely use them in the future and recommend them to all of my friends. Very reasonably priced as well.
  • PrincessLawrence
    Cassandra Married on 06/15/2018
    Our cake was included in our package from The Seville. However they made our cake look perfect! It was exactly what I dreamed of! It tasked great to. Everyone said they loved it. I highly recommend this company to anyone. To have the castle added on was only $20.