The Baking Institute Reviews

The Baking Institute 6
The Baking Institute 7

Tiffany · Married on 08/31/2019

The best cake

We loved our cake and it turned out just how I imagined! We had a Disney theme and the cake was so elegant and beautiful! Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Danna

Danna · Married on 05/26/2019

Everyone said it was one of the best cakes they’d tasted in a wedding

I would definitely hire you for another cake order. The cake was perfect and all my guest loved it

Sent on 06/08/2019

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2019

Our cake looked and tasted amazing!!

The Baking Institute made our wedding cake and it was a hit! The process of creating our wedding cake was super easy! We had a picture of what we wanted our cake to look like and it turned out exactly what we wanted! Our cake was stunning and it tasted super fresh and sweet! All of our guests loved the cake and kept asking where it was from! I highly recommend having the Baking Institute create your wedding cake!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Jill · Married on 05/04/2019

The cake was the star of the show!

The Baking Institute was so easy to work with! We brought some pictures in of wedding cake inspo & they delivered! Our cake was gorgeous! And not only that, it was fresh and tasted AMAZING! Everyone kept coming up to be during the night to tell me how good the wedding cake was! Highly recommend going here to satisfy your wedding cake sweet tooth!

Sent on 05/12/2019

The Baking Institute's reply:

Awe ☺️ Thank you! We appreciate your review! Please send photos of you and your husband cutting the cake ☺️ To info@bakinginstitute.com and don’t forget to email us two weeks before your 1st anniversary and order a 6” topper ☺️
  • Jen

Jen Jaco · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful (and tasty!) cake

I worked with The Baking Institute through the Glendale Lakes Golf Club for my recent wedding. They have so many choices and options that it can seem overwhelming, but they are readily available to answer any questions you may have. I chose to do a standard cake without anything extra (included in my wedding package), and the cake was absolutely beautiful. It definitely exceeded my expectations, and it tasted AMAZING. Usually people don't remember the cake at weddings, but I've definitely have had people continue to compliment it afterward.

The in person meeting was amazingly quick, and I felt confident in their abilities from the very beginning. Fantastic, amazing work. I can't wait to eat our anniversary cake in a year!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    The Baking Institute 8
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 04/06/2019

Best Wedding Cake ever!

Our venue worked with the Baking Institute and we were so lucky to have them! Easy to work with, brought my vision to life and the cake was incredible. Honestly, the best wedding cake that I have had and all of our guests were raving about it.

Sent on 04/15/2019

K Grotefend · Married on 01/02/2019

Professional and knowledgeable

Thank you very much for a wonderful cake for our 40th wedding anniversary. You did a great job and replicating a copy of our first cake. The cake tasted great everyone loved it. You also did a great job on my daughter's wedding cake 10 years ago.

Sent on 02/20/2019
    The Baking Institute 9
    The Baking Institute 10

Donnie Krueger · Married on 11/09/2018

Delicious !

Shout out to The Baking Institute for making our amazing wedding cake! It was beautifully done with gorgeous piping and decorating! To our designer Elizabeth who did an fantastic job! Took the time, went over options, suggested alternatives and help us pick the cake of our dreams. The flavor, holy hell, was it delicious. Ever since we had the tasting I literally dreamt and could not wait to eat that praline Bavarian cream again. I’m not a sweets person and literally craved this cake. We can not thank you and your staff enough for our perfect cake!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Jamie · Married on 11/03/2018

Five stars

The Baking Institute made this the easiest part of entire planning process. Their showroom was so creative and fun. We had the best time planning our cake and it turned our perfect for our wedding day. We cannot wait to have our top layer for our 1 year anniversary. Thank you!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    The Baking Institute 11

Victoria · Married on 10/06/2018

We used the Baking Institute for our wedding day. Our cake tasting was fun and staff was very helpful and flexible with choosing flavors and decorations. The cake was so delicious! Thank you for making our wedding day so sweet!!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Borislava · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfection!

We used the Baking Institute for our wedding back in August 2018 and couldn't be happier. Our tasting appointment went smoothly . The cake was delicious, moist and so fresh on our wedding day. Presentation was very beautiful and exactly as we pictured it. Everybody loved it and we received so many compliments. Will absolutely use them in the future and recommend them to all of my friends. Very reasonably priced as well.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • PrincessLawrence

Cassandra · Married on 06/15/2018

Our cake was included in our package from The Seville. However they made our cake look perfect! It was exactly what I dreamed of! It tasked great to. Everyone said they loved it. I highly recommend this company to anyone. To have the castle added on was only $20.

Sent on 06/17/2018
    The Baking Institute 12

Catherine · Married on 01/27/2018

The cake is delicious. Our wedding cake was beautiful, and I will definitely be using them for events in the future.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Shasta · Married on 12/09/2017

My husband and I did a kind of multi-theme wedding and we were very specific and particular about exactly what we wanted on our cake. The Baking Institute did awesome! They gave us exactly what we wanted without any additional questions or problems. The day of the tasting when we explained everything they immediately started drawing out a sketch and we knew we would not be disappointed with the outcome. We were still very surprised and happy at how perfectly our cake turned out. Highly HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 12/14/2017
    The Baking Institute 13
    The Baking Institute 14
    The Baking Institute 15
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 10/28/2017

Our cake was fantastic!! I showed them a picture of what I wanted it to look like and they matched it perfectly!!! It was my dream cake. The taste was out of this world. Not the dry, bland wedding cake we all know. It was moist and delicious. Layers of chocolate and yellow cake, strawberry buttercream filling and white buttercream frosting on the outside! So delicious!!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    The Baking Institute 16
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 09/09/2017

The Baking Institute is the vendor that works with our venue. Although we did not hand select them as our vendor, we could not be more happy with the service and product we received. The cake was exactly how I envisioned it would be. It was beautiful and very elegant looking. We selected two different flavors for our 4 tiered cake and both flavors were absolutely delicious! We received many compliments on the cake for the appearance and the taste.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Shmouni · Married on 07/22/2017

Our wedding cake was delicious and looked exactly how we wanted it! The tasting was simple and easy, and their responsiveness to our questions was quick and professional.

Sent on 10/28/2017
  • FutureSeñoraR

Kate · Married on 07/15/2017

Our wedding cake was so delicious and beautiful! We showed them a picture that we were interested in and they were able to make the perfect cake for us. The cake tasted amazing! We took two slices home! We cannot wait to eat the cake again on our 1 year anniversary!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Erin · Married on 07/15/2017

Best cake ever! Both gluten free and regular. They made cupcakes in the shape of cats for us for our wedding and were the hit of dessert table! They were not only delicious but adorable.....Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Rosy · Married on 07/07/2017

The best wedding cake bakery. Replicated the photo of a wedding cake I liked perfectly. It was identical and the taste was heavenly! I would recommend anyone to use them for their cake!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

The Baking Institute baked a yellow cake with lemon bavarian cream for our wedding day. So delicious!! We can't wait to enjoy the top tier on our 1 year anniversary! Thank you!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Gloria · Married on 05/27/2017

Our venue used The Baking Institute as one of their vendors. The wedding cake was included in the price of the venue, so we used them for my daughter's unusual wedding cake. We weren't sure if they would be the right bakery to use, but the assured us they could execute our request, and that they did. They did a beautiful job creating our "naked cake", aesthetically and and very tasty too.

Sent on 06/11/2017
  • Micaela

Micaela · Married on 04/21/2017

We loved our cake! We were a bit worried at first since our venue told us this was the bakery that came with the package but it ended up being perfect! When we went to the tasting, it was so easy to schedule and they were so helpful in making the design we wanted. We decided on a mixed cake with 2 tiers a marble (which was delicious btw) and the top tier lemon. Well, they gave us 2 lemon and 1 marble which at first I was worried about but ended up being a blessing. So many guests loved the lemon with the white chocolate mousse! It was moist and just delicious. Such great flavor.

Sent on 04/26/2017

We got tons of compliments on our cake-during the wedding and even the week after! It looked amazing and tasted even better

Sent on 03/02/2017