The Baking Institute Reviews

300 Reviews for The Baking Institute

• Stephanie

Stephanie Callanan · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Great Experience!

We had a great experience with the baking institute. Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and looked exactly like how we wanted it too. It tasted delicious too!!

Sent on 08/02/2020
  • Jeanie

Jeanie Edwards · Married on 09/06/2020

Beautiful Cake

Our cake exceeded our expectations. It was so beautiful, and delicious.

Sent on 09/25/2020
  • Juan

Juan · Married on 02/08/2020

Easy to work with and delicious cake

Easy to work with. Very transparent from the beginning. Plus the wedding cake was gorgeous and we have rave feedback on how delicious the cake was!

Sent on 03/29/2020

Lisa · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful Cake!!

I went through Baking Institute for my wedding because of the package I was given at my venue. However, Baking Institute was amazing! We had a tasting and everything we had was delicious. We ended up with the Red Velvet cake with cream cheese and it was AMAZINGGGGGG!!!! Our guests loved the flavor AND how it looked!! They did an amazing job on decorating my wedding and delivered it on time! Highly highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Garbarz · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful, tasteful, creative

Scheduling an appointment for tasting was easy! Things came up and we had to reschedule, doing so was smoother than buttercream. We liked the option of choosing our flavors ahead of time, it let us do it together in the comfort of our own home after a long day. The tasting was delicious 🤤 but we were still undecided on flavors so the bakery offered us samples in the other flavors we were considering, to be dropped off at our banquet hall within the coming week, considering the bakery is so far from us in comparison to the venue. Looking forward to tasting the cake in 10 months on our anniversary! This was an incredible, fun, and easy going experience!! I definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

· Married on 09/14/2019

Gorgeous and Tasty!

We were able to work with the Baking Institute through our venue. I was very pleased with the entire process. I was uncertain the about of decorating that we could do for the cake, however I thought we had a lot more options then I was expecting to make a beautiful centerpiece to the venue. Plus it was a delicious cake! I can’t wait for our 1st anniversary to get to eat it again :)

Sent on 11/24/2019

Tiffany · Married on 08/31/2019

The best cake

We loved our cake and it turned out just how I imagined! We had a Disney theme and the cake was so elegant and beautiful! Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Aleksandra

Aleksandra · Married on 08/31/2019

Just what I wanted

The baking Institute was recommended to us through our venue and we are beyond satisfied with the cake that they made for us. It was exactly what we wanted, simple get beautiful. The flowers were beautiful and the prices are very reasonable. The cake tested good and they have many different options to choose from.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 08/02/2019

Delicious!!

We had the most delicious and flavorful cake for our wedding from The Baking Institute. I highly recommend their services to all future brides and party planners!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Namoshri

Namoshri · Married on 06/08/2019

It was beautiful

Our first cake vendor fell through. The baking institute came through 2 weeks before our wedding date. The cake tasting was amazing. They made the cake exactly how I envisioned. It was beautiful!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Danna

Danna · Married on 05/26/2019

Everyone said it was one of the best cakes they’d tasted in a wedding

I would definitely hire you for another cake order. The cake was perfect and all my guest loved it

Sent on 06/08/2019

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2019

Our cake looked and tasted amazing!!

The Baking Institute made our wedding cake and it was a hit! The process of creating our wedding cake was super easy! We had a picture of what we wanted our cake to look like and it turned out exactly what we wanted! Our cake was stunning and it tasted super fresh and sweet! All of our guests loved the cake and kept asking where it was from! I highly recommend having the Baking Institute create your wedding cake!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Jill · Married on 05/04/2019

The cake was the star of the show!

The Baking Institute was so easy to work with! We brought some pictures in of wedding cake inspo & they delivered! Our cake was gorgeous! And not only that, it was fresh and tasted AMAZING! Everyone kept coming up to be during the night to tell me how good the wedding cake was! Highly recommend going here to satisfy your wedding cake sweet tooth!

Sent on 05/12/2019

The Baking Institute's reply:

Awe ☺️ Thank you! We appreciate your review! Please send photos of you and your husband cutting the cake ☺️ To info@bakinginstitute.com and don’t forget to email us two weeks before your 1st anniversary and order a 6” topper ☺️
  • Jen

Jen Jaco · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful (and tasty!) cake

I worked with The Baking Institute through the Glendale Lakes Golf Club for my recent wedding. They have so many choices and options that it can seem overwhelming, but they are readily available to answer any questions you may have. I chose to do a standard cake without anything extra (included in my wedding package), and the cake was absolutely beautiful. It definitely exceeded my expectations, and it tasted AMAZING. Usually people don't remember the cake at weddings, but I've definitely have had people continue to compliment it afterward.

The in person meeting was amazingly quick, and I felt confident in their abilities from the very beginning. Fantastic, amazing work. I can't wait to eat our anniversary cake in a year!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 04/06/2019

Best Wedding Cake ever!

Our venue worked with the Baking Institute and we were so lucky to have them! Easy to work with, brought my vision to life and the cake was incredible. Honestly, the best wedding cake that I have had and all of our guests were raving about it.

Sent on 04/15/2019

K Grotefend · Married on 01/02/2019

Professional and knowledgeable

Thank you very much for a wonderful cake for our 40th wedding anniversary. You did a great job and replicating a copy of our first cake. The cake tasted great everyone loved it. You also did a great job on my daughter's wedding cake 10 years ago.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Donnie Krueger · Married on 11/09/2018

Delicious !

Shout out to The Baking Institute for making our amazing wedding cake! It was beautifully done with gorgeous piping and decorating! To our designer Elizabeth who did an fantastic job! Took the time, went over options, suggested alternatives and help us pick the cake of our dreams. The flavor, holy hell, was it delicious. Ever since we had the tasting I literally dreamt and could not wait to eat that praline Bavarian cream again. I’m not a sweets person and literally craved this cake. We can not thank you and your staff enough for our perfect cake!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Jamie · Married on 11/03/2018

Five stars

The Baking Institute made this the easiest part of entire planning process. Their showroom was so creative and fun. We had the best time planning our cake and it turned our perfect for our wedding day. We cannot wait to have our top layer for our 1 year anniversary. Thank you!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Victoria · Married on 10/06/2018

We used the Baking Institute for our wedding day. Our cake tasting was fun and staff was very helpful and flexible with choosing flavors and decorations. The cake was so delicious! Thank you for making our wedding day so sweet!!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Borislava · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfection!

We used the Baking Institute for our wedding back in August 2018 and couldn't be happier. Our tasting appointment went smoothly . The cake was delicious, moist and so fresh on our wedding day. Presentation was very beautiful and exactly as we pictured it. Everybody loved it and we received so many compliments. Will absolutely use them in the future and recommend them to all of my friends. Very reasonably priced as well.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • PrincessLawrence

Cassandra · Married on 06/15/2018

Our cake was included in our package from The Seville. However they made our cake look perfect! It was exactly what I dreamed of! It tasked great to. Everyone said they loved it. I highly recommend this company to anyone. To have the castle added on was only $20.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Catherine · Married on 01/27/2018

The cake is delicious. Our wedding cake was beautiful, and I will definitely be using them for events in the future.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Shasta · Married on 12/09/2017

My husband and I did a kind of multi-theme wedding and we were very specific and particular about exactly what we wanted on our cake. The Baking Institute did awesome! They gave us exactly what we wanted without any additional questions or problems. The day of the tasting when we explained everything they immediately started drawing out a sketch and we knew we would not be disappointed with the outcome. We were still very surprised and happy at how perfectly our cake turned out. Highly HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 12/14/2017
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 10/28/2017

Our cake was fantastic!! I showed them a picture of what I wanted it to look like and they matched it perfectly!!! It was my dream cake. The taste was out of this world. Not the dry, bland wedding cake we all know. It was moist and delicious. Layers of chocolate and yellow cake, strawberry buttercream filling and white buttercream frosting on the outside! So delicious!!

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 09/09/2017

The Baking Institute is the vendor that works with our venue. Although we did not hand select them as our vendor, we could not be more happy with the service and product we received. The cake was exactly how I envisioned it would be. It was beautiful and very elegant looking. We selected two different flavors for our 4 tiered cake and both flavors were absolutely delicious! We received many compliments on the cake for the appearance and the taste.

Sent on 09/14/2017