275 Reviews for The Baking Institute

Dessert Buffet (1)
Pastries (1)
Gluten Free (1)
Local (1)

Our cake was included in our package from The Seville. However they made our cake look perfect! It was exactly what I dreamed of! It tasked great to. Everyone said they loved it. I highly recommend this company to anyone. To have the castle added on was only $20.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 6/15/18, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

The cake is delicious. Our wedding cake was beautiful, and I will definitely be using them for events in the future.

Profile Picture Catherine, 1/27/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Pastries

My husband and I did a kind of multi-theme wedding and we were very specific and particular about exactly what we wanted on our cake. The Baking Institute did awesome! They gave us exactly what we wanted without any additional questions or problems. The day of the tasting when we explained everything they immediately started drawing out a sketch and we knew we would not be disappointed with the outcome. We were still very surprised and happy at how perfectly our cake turned out. Highly HIGHLY recommend.

Profile Picture Shasta, 12/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was fantastic!! I showed them a picture of what I wanted it to look like and they matched it perfectly!!! It was my dream cake. The taste was out of this world. Not the dry, bland wedding cake we all know. It was moist and delicious. Layers of chocolate and yellow cake, strawberry buttercream filling and white buttercream frosting on the outside! So delicious!!

Profile Picture Sharon, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

The Baking Institute is the vendor that works with our venue. Although we did not hand select them as our vendor, we could not be more happy with the service and product we received. The cake was exactly how I envisioned it would be. It was beautiful and very elegant looking. We selected two different flavors for our 4 tiered cake and both flavors were absolutely delicious! We received many compliments on the cake for the appearance and the taste.

Profile Picture Kim, 9/9/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was delicious and looked exactly how we wanted it! The tasting was simple and easy, and their responsiveness to our questions was quick and professional.

Profile Picture Shmouni, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Our wedding cake was so delicious and beautiful! We showed them a picture that we were interested in and they were able to make the perfect cake for us. The cake tasted amazing! We took two slices home! We cannot wait to eat the cake again on our 1 year anniversary!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Best cake ever! Both gluten free and regular. They made cupcakes in the shape of cats for us for our wedding and were the hit of dessert table! They were not only delicious but adorable.....Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Local, Gluten Free, Cakes, Cupcakes, Delivery, Private Tastings

The best wedding cake bakery. Replicated the photo of a wedding cake I liked perfectly. It was identical and the taste was heavenly! I would recommend anyone to use them for their cake!

Profile Picture Rosy, 7/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The Baking Institute baked a yellow cake with lemon bavarian cream for our wedding day. So delicious!! We can't wait to enjoy the top tier on our 1 year anniversary! Thank you!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes

Our venue used The Baking Institute as one of their vendors. The wedding cake was included in the price of the venue, so we used them for my daughter's unusual wedding cake. We weren't sure if they would be the right bakery to use, but the assured us they could execute our request, and that they did. They did a beautiful job creating our "naked cake", aesthetically and and very tasty too.

Profile Picture Gloria, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We loved our cake! We were a bit worried at first since our venue told us this was the bakery that came with the package but it ended up being perfect! When we went to the tasting, it was so easy to schedule and they were so helpful in making the design we wanted. We decided on a mixed cake with 2 tiers a marble (which was delicious btw) and the top tier lemon. Well, they gave us 2 lemon and 1 marble which at first I was worried about but ended up being a blessing. So many guests loved the lemon with the white chocolate mousse! It was moist and just delicious. Such great flavor.

Profile Picture Micaela, 4/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

We got tons of compliments on our cake-during the wedding and even the week after! It looked amazing and tasted even better

Profile Picture Britt, 2/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We planned our wedding within a month of our date (yikes), and among the vendors we contacted, some took a week to respond (just to let us know they were unavailable), while others never responded at all. Heather responded almost immediately and worked with us right from the start. When we met with her for our tasting (gooooood luck trying to narrow down your choices), you could tell right away that this was someone who took great pride in her work; she was passionate, knowledgeable, and never pushed a design or size on us. In fact, she found ways to help us logistically, and found ways to keep costs down.

Profile Picture Andy, 2/12/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake at our wedding was absolutely DELICIOUS!!!! At our tasting we were given several cakes to taste with several options of filling. We were initially stuck of what fillings to mix with what cake and the baker helped ups with our choice and it turned out great! Everyone loved the cake. It was so moist and the design was just what we asked for!

Profile Picture kristen, 1/7/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Heather was very helpful and professional. They provided not only a delicious wedding cake, but also a groom's cake and cookies for the late night snack. Everything was just as ordered and tasted fantastic. We would highly recommend them for all your wedding needs.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cookies, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

The package at our venue (Esplanade Lakes) included the wedding cake, which was from The Baking Institute. My (now) husband and I love sweets, and cake is my personal favorite, so I was most excited for the cake tasting. I loved everything I tried. All the flavors we chose were moist and yummy. We ended up choosing 3 different flavors, and asked our venue coordinator to please make sure we received 1 of each the night of the wedding! :) Again, come wedding day, all 3 flavors were delicious. The cake was beautiful and looked exactly as we imagined. We couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Shyrene, 7/23/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Dessert Buffet, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

My venue provided the cake but thankfully I was able to choose from a few different vendors. I'm glad I got a chance to taste it and everybody agreed I made the right choice. Me and my parents are picky about cake so I'm incredibly thankful and everything was designed it just how we wanted it.

Profile Picture Christine, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our venue included wedding cake. We were able to choose from 5 different bakeries and even though our venue was not able to lean towards a certain bakery, many of the people at my venue recommended Baking Institute. I'm so glad I did! My mom and I have a sweet tooth so tasty cake was important to me. We were able to do a tasting months in advance, changed how it looked a few times, and everyone was very responsive and kind in the process. During the tasting we ordered a few samples and chose the marble cake with banana French custard and it was absolutely delicious! The cake itself looked absolutely beautiful also, better than the pictures. I highly recommend Baking Institute for best tasting cake and beautifully decorated cake. Thank you Baking Institute!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was perfect!!! Tasted great and looked amazing!!!

Profile Picture Theresa, 6/17/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Pops, Cakes

We opted to have 4 individual cakes on cake plates instead of having it traditionally tiered. People were asking where our cake was from before it was cut because they were so beautiful. We had even more people asking once they had eaten it because it was SO good - definitely the best cake I have ever had. The Baking Institute was super accommodating and very responsive to my questions and requests. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

When I walked into our venue and saw our cake set up, my heart stopped, my breathing stopped, I was completely in awe! They did such an amazing job on our wedding cake that I was, and still am, completely stunned by it. I'm so glad that our venue partners with them and sent us there for our cake! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect representation of exactly what I had pictured in my head! They made all of the details on the cake perfectly match the damascus print from our invitations. It was so nice to meet with them once, MONTHS before the wedding, and taste test, and order that day, and simply have to email once a week before the wedding, just to confirm the delivery time and address. It was one of the easiest parts of the whole process, yet one of the parts with the most amazing result! Thanks to everyone there for making our dream wedding cake a reality!

Profile Picture Abigail, 12/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The Baking Institute did a beautiful job on our wedding cake! Not only did they sit down with us for the tasting to talk through various cake/frosting flavor combinations, but they also incorporated all of our design requests. Compliments poured into us all night on how beautiful the cake was and how delicious it tasted!

Profile Picture User5248791, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The Baking Institue was wonderful! The samples of cake we tasted were an exact representation of our wedding cake the day of. They were very helpful in assisting us. We gave them a picture of what we wanted our cake to look like and that is exactly what we got. It was gorgeous and delicious. Everyone loved it! Thank you for all of your hard work and clear communication.

Profile Picture Jason & Danielle , 10/10/15, 2 Reviews