86 Reviews for The Atrium

Bartender(s) (1)
Aisle Runners (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
85 The Atrium Reviews

Larry and I were married at the Atrium July 14, 2017, and it was everything we could have ever hoped for for our wedding. Kristen and the staff were so helpful and were timely in any and all questions we had, and the venue itself was both beautiful and reasonably priced for our budget. The staff was willing to work with all the unique needs we brought to the table, and were patient and supportive. We would not have picked another venue, it was the perfect, laid back atmosphere we were hoping for with a great dance floor and the opportunity to be outdoors or indoors with our family and friends. It was a magical day for everyone- we received so many compliments about how amazing the food was and how much fun everyone had. Generally weddings are hit or miss in terms of fun and food, but ours was incredible. We were receiving calls and texts the next week about our wedding! We are so thankful we picked The Atrium for one of the most beautiful days of our life thus far.

Profile Picture Bella, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Atrium did a great job before and during our daughter's wedding. Kristen Kane was excellent.

Profile Picture Mary Ann , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Had a great experience from start to finish. Kristen was great ! The day of the wedding they were quick on their feet whenever rain moved in and had everything setup and ready to go for ceremony time :)

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We were very happy with out wedding at the Atrium! They handle all of the details and offer lots of choices to personalize your event. We did an outdoor wedding and reception at their facility and the day went completely smoothly!! I would recommend them for quality and value.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very professional, incredibly smooth wedding, we worried about nothing.

Profile Picture KARISSA, 5/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Atrium was absolutely beautiful to hold our ceremony and reception. Peggy and the staff were fantastic at decorating and making sure everything ran smooth! It was absolutely everything that I imagined and more! Could not have been happier with how my day turned out thanks to The Atrium!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The atrium was the perfect place for us to have our wedding, we wanted an outdoor ceremony but they did have a backup for if it rained. They made sure we were happy with everything and were very responsive when we inquired about various things! If I could have my wedding again I would choose the atrium it was PERFECT!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

If you want the majority of things taken care of for you.....book here!! They even took care of some of MY things! I arrived to put out my seating chart, favors, and personal items and they were already placed for me. When people heard where we booked some said "Oh, I heard it's expensive" but they have no clue of all the things they provide for you and the amount of time they save you overall. Kristen and Peggy were wonderful and knew exactly what needed done and when! The entire staff were great from the people out front to the clean up crew in the end. My guests complimented everything!! For an event that is important to you, don't price shop, shop for quality, you'll find that here!

Profile Picture Paula, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Kristen and her crew at the Atrium were amazing. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!! I'm still getting compliments about the great food from Fairground Market. Definitely recommend the venue, great value and great people!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience with having our wedding at the Atrium was absolutely perfect. The entire team - Kristen, Sherry, and Peggy - were SO helpful through the entire process and truly made us feel so special on our wedding day. We chose the Daisy Package and people are still telling us what a fantastic wedding it was, how great the food was (Fairground Market through the Atrium) and how beautiful it was. I am so thankful that we chose the Atrium as our venue. They took care of everything I could possibly think of, and helped me make decisions that I wasn't sure about with their expertise.

Their packages are an AMAZING value, too that include the food, linens, centerpieces (lots of choices), setup however you want the room, cleanup... and so much more. Peggy met with us a few months before the wedding (she accommodated our schedules) and went over all the details making me feel so at ease. The day-of staff couldn't have been friendlier or more accommodating. When we were about to be announced to the reception and I REALLY wanted some appetizers as they were starting to clear things away, one staffer noticed and so thoughtfully said "I'll make you a plate!" By the time I was at our table we had two plates of appetizers that the groom and I hadn't gotten to eat because we were taking photos.

The Atrium is truly the best - having the ceremony on site was KEY to a great flow - guests were able to exit the greenhouse after the ceremony and go straight to the cocktail hour. The outside space is beautiful for guests to mix and mingle and for wedding party photos. We didn't have to have any transportation for the bridal party. I can't say enough great things!! I wish I could go back and do it all over again and I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you to the Atrium for making our day so perfect.

Profile Picture Correy, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bartender(s), Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The most gorgeous venue I could have ever imagined for our wedding ceremony and reception!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I would definitely use this venue again. All details were cared for which made planning a wedding a lot less stressful.

Profile Picture Staci, 10/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful location! We were very happy with everything.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the moment we walked into the Atrium, we knew the place was perfect for our wedding reception. It had all of the necessary features of a hall for dinner and dancing, but it also had a beautiful lobby area that is an atrium with many plants and fantastic lighting. Not to mention the beautiful patio and landscaping out back for all the guests to use and enjoy. We did most of our pictures out there, and they turned out great!

Another great aspect of the Atrium is how reasonable and affordable it is. So many details were included in our package that we didn't have to worry about, such as champagne, linens, silverware, tablecloths, some uplighting, some decorations, and centerpieces. We were so happy that we didn't have to transport all of those things to the Atrium or worry about taking it all home that night or the next day. In fact, the Atrium is so beautiful that we didn't even have any additional decorations. Also, the Atrium was affordable because it's one of the few places that allow you to bring your own alcohol. This is much cheaper because you know generally how much your guests will drink and what types of drinks your guests enjoy. That way, you're not paying an outrageous amount of money for top-shelf liquor that you know no one will drink. The sodas, napkins, garnishes, etc. were all included in our package, so we didn't have to worry about any of those things either.

In terms of the Atrium, we were basically stress-free during the days leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day itself. Kristen and her team were so organized and professional that we had no doubt they would take care of everything--and they did. The waiters were constantly serving hot and cold appetizers during the cocktail hour, and they were attentive during dinner but at other times, you didn't even know they were there (such as when they were cleaning up dirty dishes). In summary, we would highly recommend the Atrium to everyone!

Profile Picture User4419928, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was absolutely beautiful and they did everything we asked and more. We had an amazing experience at The Atrium.

Profile Picture Raymond, 8/15/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Great experience! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful!! Everything was perfect!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absloutely loved everything about the Atrium and would recommend them to anyone looking for a venue.

Profile Picture KATHY, 4/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at The Atrium gave me the wedding of my dreams! Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture User3705737, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kristen and crew were AMAZING!! Thank you for making our special day one we'll never forget!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Atrium is a beautiful place to hold your wedding and reception. My daughter's wedding was PERFECT!!!! ...and the staff at the Atrium played a huge part in making it that way. The food was superb and the staff were so very pleasant and helpful from the rehearsal to the wedding day!!!!! The price was so very reasonable and well worth every penny. The reception hall was just gorgeous and we didn't have to worry about centerpieces as the Atrium provided beautiful ones for us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are presently looking at venues to have your ceremony and reception at.....CHECK THE ATRIUM OUT BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY OTHER DECISION.....IT TRULY WAS A WONDERFUL AND MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE !!!!!
Christine

Profile Picture Christine, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at the Atrium was wonderful,they listened to my every request and truly went above and beyond to make mt wedding day special . I felt as thought they treated me as a friend and not just any ol' client. When they found out that I was a vegetarian Peggy made sure that a vegetarian dinner of my choice was ordered especially for me. All of the staff were personable, officiate and friendly. As oppose to a traditional wedding cake , and the now the very trendy cupcakes I had a very unique twist and chose to serve "dessert shots" in the flavor of "Dirt cake". The Atrium not only took the time to order all of my Parfait glasses but they asked for my homemade recipe and made it themselves. I would Absolutely recommend the Atrium to any Bride , They truly make your dreams come true.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing service!! Peggy and Kristine were both great and such a blessing. James and I both absolutely enjoyed ourselves and wouldn't of had it any other way! Thank you for all that helped with everything to make our day special. I would recommend this place to everyone!!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 7/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

The Atrium has a total of 3 places you can get married at: 2 outside and 1 inside in case it rains.
Everyone that came to our wedding like the venue very much

Profile Picture User3367450, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews