The Ashley Castle Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Kashmir
    Kashmir H. Married on 01/01/2022

Best Venue Ever

I cannot say enough good things about the Ashley Castle. They made everything from planning to preparation to wedding day perfect. I love that it’s an all inclusive venue. And the vendors they work with were all phenomenal! It ended up raining on our wedding day and the ceremony had to be moved inside. Guests never even knew there had been a change. I’m sure it was chaos behind the scenes, but neither my wedding party or the guests felt any of the stress. They delivered on even the smallest details. I made little activity bags for the kids and expected that they would be set out on a table somewhere. Instead, my coordinator walked around during dinner service and handed them out to all the children! The food was amazing, the decorations beautiful and the fireworks made for the most beautiful and memorable first dance. I cannot recommend The Ashley Castle and their team highly enough.

The Ashley Castle's reply:

This made us smile so big! THANK YOU and Eddie for being so incredibly sweet and easy-going. You, your families, your children - all so kind and fun! We wish you so much happiness in your future together. xoxo

-The Ashley Castle Team
    Brad Married on 12/04/2021

A fairy tale wedding!

We had our wedding at The Ashley Castle, and it was absolutely amazing! The staff was so kind and caring to us, and the planning process was not too stressful because so much was done through the venue. The venue is so elegant and makes for a magical wedding. We appreciate everything that the staff did for us to make our event extra special. It was everything we could have dreamed of and more! Thank you!

The Ashley Castle's reply:

Thank you both so much for sharing your special day with us! We always love couples who are so easy-going and friendly! And Brad, your laugh is the absolute BEST! We wish you all the happiness in the world. Congrats again you two!
    Tonia P. Married on 11/13/2021

Beautiful venue

This venue is beautiful and unique and can stand alone as wedding venue without decorations. The price is very fair. The day was absolutely perfect!
    Kayla Married on 10/28/2021
    We had our wedding at The Castle at Ashley Manor on 3/23/13 and it was the best day of our lives! Olivia, Jeff & the whole team at The Castle were truly amazing. Olivia was so helpful throughout the whole process - from helping with menu selection & flowers to coordinating the day-of, I absolutely could not have done it without her. Everyone raved about the food and the staff that was helping throughout the evening was very attentive and personable. Jeff was our DJ and he was incredible. He really controlled the entire event and made sure everything ran smoothly. Our guests were dancing ALL night and commented on how great the music selection was. One of my favorite parts was the limbo - classic! Honestly, I would recommend The Castle to anyone. It is such a beautiful venue and the team makes wedding planning a breeze! I cannot thank them enough for helping make our wedding day so special!
  • Dannig
    Dannielle G. Married on 06/04/2021

Beautiful Castle Experience!

Oh boy, where do I start? From the moment we drove up to The Ashley Castle for an open house, we were blown away. there is a fancy element from the parking lot, to the back courtyard. Every angle is picture perfect and they really pay attention to the details. We walked into the most welcoming atmosphere and everyone was so nice! It was a very easy choice to make!
    Our wedding could not have been more perfect in every way! The entire process was amazing all the way down to the day! I can't thank them enough for how many memories we made along the way! You all surpassed anything we could have imagined! You have a wonderful team and everyone of your staff was amazing! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

_The Greens
  • Tracy
    Richard W. Married on 02/22/2020

Beautiful Venue

We absolutely loved Ashley Castle and their staff. Their venue allowed for to be able to have the wedding of our dreams. They were so helpful from day one and so attentive the day of the wedding. It rained on our wedding day. We had resigned to getting married inside but our coordinator, Katie, was on our side, watching the weather and putting alternative plans together. She was so helpful and then the sun came out! They blew all the leaves and as much water away that they could and our ceremony couldn't have been more beautiful. Thank you Ashley Castle, and especially Katie, for an amazing day and beautiful memories.

The Ashley Castle's reply:

Thank you for such kind words, Richard! Your big day was a joy to be a part of, and your family was so sweet - especially your littles
  • Scott
    Scott Married on 05/03/2019

Perfection!

My wife and I had the most amazing wedding to which we owe to the team at The Ashley Castle. The venue itself was perfect for my wife's dream castle wedding, but on top of that the team working there helped us over the course of 12 months to make sure that our day was perfect. You could not pay me to say a bad thing about The Ashley Castle, that is how amazing it was. 10/10 and I would recommend to anyone! - Mr. and Mrs. Kirkeby 5/3/19
    Katherine Married on 03/02/2019

Most beautiful wedding

I got married March 1st at the Ashley Castle and it was magical! I would highly recommend to anyone!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 11/18/2018

Phenomenal

This venue is incredibly gorgeous, the staff is fantastic, and the owners are wonderful people! Laura and Katie are so easy to work and plan with and they made our day simply spectacular! Their vendors are fantastic as well! Thanks for helping make our day even more magical!
    Charity Married on 11/17/2018

The most beautiful venue with the best team!

Where do I even start? I have had the most exceptional experience with the Ashley Castle crew and I can’t even imagine having it any other way. Laura, Katie, and Chrystie, the beautiful coordinators extraordinaire, were beyond amazing! They not only helped me plan the most beautiful wedding, but they went out of their way to accommodate and help me create the vision I wanted for my wedding. They were always available to chat, were always willing to hear my never-ending “thoughts” about my Decor, they were quick to answer emails, and always greeted me with the warmest smiles and hugs.

The Ashley Castle, just by itself, is absolutely stunning. It has beautifully maintained gardens with a gazebo and a fountain. It has quite the charm. But the added bonus of the warm, dedicated, and supportive coordinators, DJ, Florists and vendors take it to a different level. Aimee, the florist was exceptional. She took my vision and budget and produced the most creative and beautiful arrangements. She always just wanted to my emails and stretched her self to accommodate my ideas. DJ Jeff was available to answer any questions and he has quite the cutest photo booth which was a hit at my wedding. If I could the Castle give more than five stars I would because five stars does not do them justice. You will never go wrong choosing the Ashley Castle for your events!
    Susan S. Married on 10/28/2018

A Fairy Tale Come True

My son and his wife were married here last weekend. This venue is not only beautiful, it is run by skilled professionals who will make your event run smoothly. The castle had everything they needed under one roof and their recommended vendors were highly qualified pros who were able to take advantage of all the Castle had to offer.

From the first visit to the end of the wedding day, the staff worked hard at dotting every i and crossing every t. Not many things are better than promised but the Castle under promised and over delivered. I can not recommend them highly enough.

The Ashley Castle's reply:

Thank you Susan for your sweet words! Our staff thoroughly enjoyed working with your son and new daughter in law and you as well. We are so thrilled to know that you all had a wonderful time with a beautiful fireworks display and that everything exceeded your expectations.
  • Alicia
    Alicia S. Married on 10/28/2018

Wedding was epic. So classy and elegant.

This place is magical! Totally worth it and all my guest were in awe!
    Svetik's Married on 01/09/2018
    Have you visited ONE-OF-A-KIND and such a rare to Arizona the astounding pearl of the Valley - The Castle at Ashley Manor yet? With its abundance of Old World Castle spirit that so appealing to either your Dream Wedding or your Special Event, this magnificent architectural creation is truly a MUST TO SEE! On January 9th, 2018 Svetik’s Haute Couture was honored to showcase Wedding Dresses at the annual Mini Wedding Expo, being invited by the management as one of The Castle at Ashley Manor preferred vendor. I am so impressed with its great location, superb atmosphere and warmest hospitality! The venue itself provides such a genuine ambiance with an impressive touch of history. The interior and exterior designs are absolutely beautiful. Every corner of the Castle is a touch of class being adorned with an exquisite taste and elegance. The owners of The Castle so warmly welcomed the entire team to the Mini Wedding Expo and provided an amazing opportunity for our production team and our beautiful Models to showcase our talents, creativity and professionalism. The Event Director at The Castle at Ashley Manor, her name is Katie Melendez worked so hard to accommodate all the needs for each vendor, warmly welcoming everyone to the Expo, 2018. The entire team is absolutely dedicated to their customers and business peers. Speaking to the owners of the Castle, I’ve learned that every Wedding or every Special Even they host at the Castle is a very Special Day for their entire team. The philosophy of the establishment is to ensure that every booking at the Castle is very special for their customers and their guests. The integrity and respect is a corner stone for The Castle at Ashley Manor and they will go above and beyond to help every customer to have just an outstanding experience from the day one booking their Weddings or Special Events, helping them to make it unforgettable. I'm so thankful to the entire team at The Castle at Ashley Manor!
    Bre Married on 11/24/2017
    Loved this venue! They relieved me of so many things that really stress a bride out! They handled flowers, decor, cake, food, dj and were there for me emotionally every step of the way!
    Kayla Married on 09/02/2017
    All I can say is amazing. They were prompt to respond to calls or emails. Great value for all that they offer. My special day went perfect with the help of the amazing staff.

The Ashley Castle's reply:

Kayla, thank you for your wonderful review. It was our pleasure to host your awesome wedding. It was certainly a beautiful morning ceremony and yummy brunch that followed. And who can forget your bouquet with those fun succulents as accents!! On behalf of all of our staff...we wish you two the very best!!
    Sheryl Married on 06/02/2017
    Five Stars are not nearly enough for this Venue...The Ashley Castle is the place to hold your Wedding or special event, it is hands down SPECTACULAR. We had our Wedding here and the Staff at the Castle from wedding planners Laura and Chrystie to Shelley the florist, Jeff the DJ, Rubin and all of the staff know what they are doing and are top notch when it comes to Customer Service. Nicest group of people I have ever worked with. From the pre-planning to the day of the event...its was STRESS FREE. They were so helpful in helping make decisions from Food choices (FABULOUS FOOD), to decorations of floral and other unique ideas you may have. They are so accommodating in every way. They make sure the event is exactly how you want it. The DJ did a fantastic job keeping everything going and played music that had the whole reception dancing til the very last song. The venue is so beautiful with all the lush landscaping and fountains you can't go wrong with this venue it will be the best decision you make and hands down your special day will be more than you can imagine. I looked at several venues and I will tell you the Ashley Castle is the most affordable and with that you get the best of everything.

The Ashley Castle's reply:

Sheryl, thank you so much for your kind words!! You and Vince were SO much fun to work with! We all had such a great time designing your amazing florals and decor because of your elegant style and theme you chose. You new exactly what you wanted and it was greatly appreciated that you put your total trust in our staff to make it all happen! It was our pleasure hosting your beautiful wedding and we wish you and Vince all the happiness in the world. Please give Brutus a big kiss and an extra doggie treat from us!!!
    Nikki Married on 08/27/2016
    The Ashley Castle was completely flexible in creating a custom package for us. Olivia responds super quick and is very helpful in creating the wedding of our dreams with a price we can afford!
    Marcia Married on 02/27/2016
    My daughter got married at the castle in March. It is a beautiful venue and has beautiful gardens in the back. We have not received the photos yet but I imagine they will be beautiful, there are so many spots for photo opportunities. The Castle did a great job with the set up and everything ran smooth all night. They did everything we asked for. Olivia was a big help for the year that we planned this wedding. Due to the fact that we had a lot of outside décor and elements I did hire an additional Day of Co-coordinator. However if you did not have these elements you would not need to do that. We had the Cinderella coach come for carriage rides which was great for photos. We also had the castle arrange fireworks and I can tell you that everyone, including myself was impressed. They were amazing!
    For food we went with prime rib and macadamia nut chicken with mango sauce. Both were really good and we were pleased with the selection. Piece of cake did a great job with the cake, and it also tasted very good. The bar was flowed smooth all night also.
    For flowers, we paid extra for our centerpieces and they were great. They also did the bannister behind the ceremony space and the gazebo. The castle did a really job with those items. I hired a outside florist(LUX) to do the bouquets and was so disappointed with their work. I wish I had had the castle do everything.
    Jeff their DJ did a great job. My daughter had song requests on her response cards and Jeff played them all.
    We had one guest tell us he has been to 100's of weddings(He is a bishop) and this one was the most amazing one he has been to. People were loving the venue and said they didn't even know it was here. We were very pleased with The Castle and would highly recommend it to anyone.
    Paula Married on 02/20/2016
    The staff is very friendly. They took the stress of getting married away! I love that they are an all inclusive venue so I don't have to run around stressing trying to find what i need for my wedding day. The food tastings they have are fabulous so there are no surprizes for your wedding day!
    Kim Married on 11/06/2015
    Absolutely loved working with the Coordinators at the Ashley Castle!!! It is such a beautiful and romantic place for both your ceremony and reception! Great outdoor space along with a huge inside location...it was just perfect! Everyone working there were so polite and helpful with everything. Someone was always answering my emails no matter how many I sent out with all sorts of questions! I loved that there was an all inclusive package which included flowers, cake, catering, and even a DJ! Everything turned out perfect; my dream wedding came true!
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria Married on 06/20/2015
    We cannot say enough about the wonderful job Ashley Castle did with our wedding and reception. They were very accommodating and made sure we were taken care of. Everyone raved that the food was DELICIOUS and the venue was absolutely stunning! First rate service from beginning to end! Thank you!!!- Chad and Allie Fogel
    Amanda Married on 05/30/2015
    Ashley Manor allowed me to have the wedding of my dreams! Olivia the wedding planner that works there is awesome. I highly recommend the castle. All inclusive venue really takes a lot of the stress off the bride. I received so many compliments on how amazing the food and cake was at my wedding. Everything about the castle is nothing less than amazing.
    Jeremiah Married on 01/16/2015
    The staff from the in house DJ Jeff Nelson, to AZ Photo Fun, to the catering and set-up crew were phenomenal. They worked with us with coordinating our ideas and themes we wanted from the welcome table to the decor on the unity table. The chef even created a specialty appetizer from scratch after we found out our catering company we originally were ordering from went out of business. Overall great experience and all our family and friends loved how everything flowed and was put together. Highly recommended!
    Jessica Married on 09/13/2014
    Beautiful venue! I had my fairytale wedding here and absolutely loved everything about it. The landscaping is beautiful and the pictures all turned out amazing. My favorite part is the chandeliers! Love Love Love
    Barry Married on 07/19/2014
    Perfect Venue great people very professional and Jeff Nelson is the glue that keeps it all together.