The Ashley Castle Reviews

The Ashley Castle 5
The Ashley Castle 6
The Ashley Castle 7

Charity · Married on 11/17/2018

The most beautiful venue with the best team!

Where do I even start? I have had the most exceptional experience with the Ashley Castle crew and I can’t even imagine having it any other way. Laura, Katie, and Chrystie, the beautiful coordinators extraordinaire, were beyond amazing! They not only helped me plan the most beautiful wedding, but they went out of their way to accommodate and help me create the vision I wanted for my wedding. They were always available to chat, were always willing to hear my never-ending “thoughts” about my Decor, they were quick to answer emails, and always greeted me with the warmest smiles and hugs.

The Ashley Castle, just by itself, is absolutely stunning. It has beautifully maintained gardens with a gazebo and a fountain. It has quite the charm. But the added bonus of the warm, dedicated, and supportive coordinators, DJ, Florists and vendors take it to a different level. Aimee, the florist was exceptional. She took my vision and budget and produced the most creative and beautiful arrangements. She always just wanted to my emails and stretched her self to accommodate my ideas. DJ Jeff was available to answer any questions and he has quite the cutest photo booth which was a hit at my wedding. If I could the Castle give more than five stars I would because five stars does not do them justice. You will never go wrong choosing the Ashley Castle for your events!

Susan K Sasek · Married on 10/28/2018

A Fairy Tale Come True

My son and his wife were married here last weekend. This venue is not only beautiful, it is run by skilled professionals who will make your event run smoothly. The castle had everything they needed under one roof and their recommended vendors were highly qualified pros who were able to take advantage of all the Castle had to offer.

From the first visit to the end of the wedding day, the staff worked hard at dotting every i and crossing every t. Not many things are better than promised but the Castle under promised and over delivered. I can not recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    The Ashley Castle 8

The Ashley Castle's reply:

Thank you Susan for your sweet words! Our staff thoroughly enjoyed working with your son and new daughter in law and you as well. We are so thrilled to know that you all had a wonderful time with a beautiful fireworks display and that everything exceeded your expectations.
  • Alicia

Alicia Sasek · Married on 10/28/2018

Wedding was epic. So classy and elegant.

This place is magical! Totally worth it and all my guest were in awe!

Svetik's · Married on 01/09/2018

Have you visited ONE-OF-A-KIND and such a rare to Arizona the astounding pearl of the Valley - The Castle at Ashley Manor yet? With its abundance of Old World Castle spirit that so appealing to either your Dream Wedding or your Special Event, this magnificent architectural creation is truly a MUST TO SEE! On January 9th, 2018 Svetik’s Haute Couture was honored to showcase Wedding Dresses at the annual Mini Wedding Expo, being invited by the management as one of The Castle at Ashley Manor preferred vendor. I am so impressed with its great location, superb atmosphere and warmest hospitality! The venue itself provides such a genuine ambiance with an impressive touch of history. The interior and exterior designs are absolutely beautiful. Every corner of the Castle is a touch of class being adorned with an exquisite taste and elegance. The owners of The Castle so warmly welcomed the entire team to the Mini Wedding Expo and provided an amazing opportunity for our production team and our beautiful Models to showcase our talents, creativity and professionalism. The Event Director at The Castle at Ashley Manor, her name is Katie Melendez worked so hard to accommodate all the needs for each vendor, warmly welcoming everyone to the Expo, 2018. The entire team is absolutely dedicated to their customers and business peers. Speaking to the owners of the Castle, I’ve learned that every Wedding or every Special Even they host at the Castle is a very Special Day for their entire team. The philosophy of the establishment is to ensure that every booking at the Castle is very special for their customers and their guests. The integrity and respect is a corner stone for The Castle at Ashley Manor and they will go above and beyond to help every customer to have just an outstanding experience from the day one booking their Weddings or Special Events, helping them to make it unforgettable. I'm so thankful to the entire team at The Castle at Ashley Manor!

The Ashley Castle 9
    The Ashley Castle 14
    The Ashley Castle 15
    The Ashley Castle 16

Bre · Married on 11/24/2017

Loved this venue! They relieved me of so many things that really stress a bride out! They handled flowers, decor, cake, food, dj and were there for me emotionally every step of the way!

Kayla · Married on 09/02/2017

All I can say is amazing. They were prompt to respond to calls or emails. Great value for all that they offer. My special day went perfect with the help of the amazing staff.

Sent on 09/30/2017

The Ashley Castle's reply:

Kayla, thank you for your wonderful review. It was our pleasure to host your awesome wedding. It was certainly a beautiful morning ceremony and yummy brunch that followed. And who can forget your bouquet with those fun succulents as accents!! On behalf of all of our staff...we wish you two the very best!!

Sheryl · Married on 06/02/2017

Five Stars are not nearly enough for this Venue...The Ashley Castle is the place to hold your Wedding or special event, it is hands down SPECTACULAR. We had our Wedding here and the Staff at the Castle from wedding planners Laura and Chrystie to Shelley the florist, Jeff the DJ, Rubin and all of the staff know what they are doing and are top notch when it comes to Customer Service. Nicest group of people I have ever worked with. From the pre-planning to the day of the event...its was STRESS FREE. They were so helpful in helping make decisions from Food choices (FABULOUS FOOD), to decorations of floral and other unique ideas you may have. They are so accommodating in every way. They make sure the event is exactly how you want it. The DJ did a fantastic job keeping everything going and played music that had the whole reception dancing til the very last song. The venue is so beautiful with all the lush landscaping and fountains you can't go wrong with this venue it will be the best decision you make and hands down your special day will be more than you can imagine. I looked at several venues and I will tell you the Ashley Castle is the most affordable and with that you get the best of everything.

Sent on 06/26/2017

The Ashley Castle's reply:

Sheryl, thank you so much for your kind words!! You and Vince were SO much fun to work with! We all had such a great time designing your amazing florals and decor because of your elegant style and theme you chose. You new exactly what you wanted and it was greatly appreciated that you put your total trust in our staff to make it all happen! It was our pleasure hosting your beautiful wedding and we wish you and Vince all the happiness in the world. Please give Brutus a big kiss and an extra doggie treat from us!!!

Nikki · Married on 08/27/2016

The Ashley Castle was completely flexible in creating a custom package for us. Olivia responds super quick and is very helpful in creating the wedding of our dreams with a price we can afford!

Marcia · Married on 02/27/2016

My daughter got married at the castle in March. It is a beautiful venue and has beautiful gardens in the back. We have not received the photos yet but I imagine they will be beautiful, there are so many spots for photo opportunities. The Castle did a great job with the set up and everything ran smooth all night. They did everything we asked for. Olivia was a big help for the year that we planned this wedding. Due to the fact that we had a lot of outside décor and elements I did hire an additional Day of Co-coordinator. However if you did not have these elements you would not need to do that. We had the Cinderella coach come for carriage rides which was great for photos. We also had the castle arrange fireworks and I can tell you that everyone, including myself was impressed. They were amazing!
    For food we went with prime rib and macadamia nut chicken with mango sauce. Both were really good and we were pleased with the selection. Piece of cake did a great job with the cake, and it also tasted very good. The bar was flowed smooth all night also.
    For flowers, we paid extra for our centerpieces and they were great. They also did the bannister behind the ceremony space and the gazebo. The castle did a really job with those items. I hired a outside florist(LUX) to do the bouquets and was so disappointed with their work. I wish I had had the castle do everything.
    Jeff their DJ did a great job. My daughter had song requests on her response cards and Jeff played them all.
    We had one guest tell us he has been to 100's of weddings(He is a bishop) and this one was the most amazing one he has been to. People were loving the venue and said they didn't even know it was here. We were very pleased with The Castle and would highly recommend it to anyone.

paula · Married on 02/20/2016

The staff is very friendly. They took the stress of getting married away! I love that they are an all inclusive venue so I don't have to run around stressing trying to find what i need for my wedding day. The food tastings they have are fabulous so there are no surprizes for your wedding day!

Kim · Married on 11/06/2015

Absolutely loved working with the Coordinators at the Ashley Castle!!! It is such a beautiful and romantic place for both your ceremony and reception! Great outdoor space along with a huge inside location...it was just perfect! Everyone working there were so polite and helpful with everything. Someone was always answering my emails no matter how many I sent out with all sorts of questions! I loved that there was an all inclusive package which included flowers, cake, catering, and even a DJ! Everything turned out perfect; my dream wedding came true!

• Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 06/20/2015

We cannot say enough about the wonderful job Ashley Castle did with our wedding and reception. They were very accommodating and made sure we were taken care of. Everyone raved that the food was DELICIOUS and the venue was absolutely stunning! First rate service from beginning to end! Thank you!!!- Chad and Allie Fogel

Amanda · Married on 05/30/2015

Ashley Manor allowed me to have the wedding of my dreams! Olivia the wedding planner that works there is awesome. I highly recommend the castle. All inclusive venue really takes a lot of the stress off the bride. I received so many compliments on how amazing the food and cake was at my wedding. Everything about the castle is nothing less than amazing.

jessica · Married on 09/13/2014

Beautiful venue! I had my fairytale wedding here and absolutely loved everything about it. The landscaping is beautiful and the pictures all turned out amazing. My favorite part is the chandeliers! Love Love Love

Phongchai · Married on 04/05/2014

The Ashley Castle wasn't the first venue choice for us. We went to many places throughout the east valley. We got tons of quotes from vendors as well. It was quite stressful choosing our venue. We saw the ads about the Ashley Castle earlier from the Bridal magazines, but we didn't pay attention, because we didn't think we are able to afford this place.

We learned more about the Ashley Castle after we went to the Phoenix Bridal Show. We checked out the Ashley Castle on the following day. It's unbelievable that the Ashley Castle is the most beautiful venue we visited, and has given us the best deal. We had 140 guests during our wedding. Both court yard and reception area are big enough for 200 guest+ (biggest place we visited). The price we paid was the stealing deal compared to other venues.

After we signed the contract; we had the fear that there would be some other hidden fees pop out. We are glad that there were No surprise fees at all. The Imperial package we had is very great and well better than other venue at the price we paid. We had two entrée buffets while the others have only one entrée buffet. The food was consistent from the food tasting and during the wedding. It’s very delicious and all our guests are very pleased with all the food served during reception.

Their staffs are very friendly and professional. Laura, the owner is very accommodating and helpful. Throughout the wedding preparation meetings, we didn’t feel like we had any pressure. They didn’t even ask for the check until the last minute. No pressure to get any upgrade. Laura just explained how each step works; we are the one who asked for the upgrade. She even gave suggestions to help us keep our budget low.

All of our guests still enjoy talking about our wedding at the Ashley Castle.

We highly recommend the Ashley Castle.

Shawna · Married on 03/21/2014

It didn't take long for my new hubby and I to pick this venue. We knew right away it was for us. The location is close to tons of hotels, the outside is gorgeous, the inside is awesome. The staff...especially Olivia is amazing. I secretly love to plan wedding stuff but, panicked when it came my turn to walk down the aisle. Olivia helped make my offbeat visions come true and helped me create a color scheme that would not make me want to puke later on! She was there before and during the wedding to make sure everything went off perfectly, and it did! Thank you to the Castle and its staff for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day! Ben and I had our dream wedding without a doubt!

Shawna

• F

Freddy · Married on 10/19/2013

Olivia was such a great help. She went above and beyond. From helping us finde a candy store, to even bar tending at our wedding. We felt so lucky to have her apart of the wedding and thankful for all her help. She was great .. Jeff as well, the best dj ever. Help me find the special song, maid everything flow smoothly. They lights were wonderful and what he did with our Initials was great. They both Maid our wedding a night that we'll never for get.

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2013

This was the best experience. Everything ran smooth and looked better than we ever expected. Everything was handled for me and was pretty much a stress-free day.

Bianca · Married on 10/04/2013

A MILLION thank yous to Olivia and all of the staff at The Castle. Not only were they helpful and flexible but they went above and beyond to make sure our big day was a success. I could not imagine what it would have been like to have our wedding at any other venue.

Daisy · Married on 09/28/2013

I sincerely had my dream wedding, it was perfect! My set up of the venue, I used the inside and garden area. I made the dance floor outside, by doing that I was able to do the fireworks after our dance. My coordinator from the castle was amazing!! Olivia made me feel very special and that this was my wedding and she never said no to me, everything I wanted was possible. I am so grateful to have had her as my coordinator. It was and still is my perfect wedding!

• Christina

Christina · Married on 08/31/2013

This venue was AMAZING! The girls were so great and helpful! There was a young lady (forgive me I forgot her name), but she was fantastic!! She even boxed up my dinner for me since I was too busy running around thanking our guests for attending. She took me aside and mentioned that the sunset was perfect for photo shots. I am so greatful to this venue for setting us up with a lovely canvas to "paint" our wedding day. Having it all inclusive made things easy for me and helped me not stress out. I would strongly suggest this venue to the bride that is willing to give the stress to the professionals. All I had to do was decide the colors, cake design, and food choices for the evening. The flower bouquet I had was EXACTLY like the one I had gotten from Pinterest. Forever Grateful to the amazing staff.

Jillian · Married on 07/13/2013

I had the best night of my life at my wedding. Everything turned out wonderful and Olivia and all the other vendors were amazing! I would highly recommended the castle!

The Castle was the perfect place for the wedding. Olivia and the staff were SOOO helpful and the day went perfectly without any hiccups! The staff truly loves wedding and you can tell they aren't just in it for the money!!

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2013

I enjoyed working with the Castle, especially Olivia. She did a great job of remembering the little things that we had talked about and was so easy going when I changed something 3 times. When it came to setting up the venue everything looked perfect and I had a few special requests. All was done well without coming to ask me any questions on my wedding day. Olivia was so easy to work with and such a pleasure. I would recommend this venue.