The Arundel Ensemble Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • Jon
    Jon R. Married on 01/05/2021

Great Sound and Easy to Work With!

My wife and I always wanted a String quartet at our wedding. Arundel Ensemble was highly recommended through my wife's workplace. We watched some videos and knew we found our match. We communicated the songs the songs we wanted them to play and it was easy as that. They added the perfect romantic touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour. Our ceremony was outside and without ay directions immediately went inside the venue and setup to play the cocktail hour. All of our guests praised how beautiful they sounded. They were all super professional and friendly to work with. Would highly recommend!

The Arundel Ensemble's reply:

Thankyou so much, Jon! It was such a pleasure playing for your wedding - wishing you both all the very best!
    Nicole Married on 05/06/2017

Beautiful and professional!

The Arundel Ensemble played during the ceremony at our wedding/ The music from our 3 piece set was beautiful! It was all religious music as required by our church, but was exactly what was expected. We didn't know what to expect because the church hired them (not us), but they were truly professional and we didn't have to worry about a thing when it came to the ceremony music.
    Reagan G. Married on 03/18/2017

Great Experience!

They were very easy to communicate with. They sounded great at my wedding!
  • User2403579 2+ years ago
    We used a string quartet and a harp for the wedding ceremony and cocktail hour music. Margaret at Arundel was fabulous to work with and very flexible. Our plans had to change due to the weather and she could not have been more accommodating. The music was simply beautiful and added so much to the ambiance we sought to have. These women are amazingly gifted professionals. Would highly recommend.
    Romeo Married on 07/11/2015
    The Ensemble came into the Renaissance Hotel during this last weekend for my vow renewal and the only thing I can use to describe them was outstanding. My wife wanted an ensemble and as the groom I am like OK whatever you want but for to say they were something to be remembered as their music made our vow renewal one that will live forever in our memories. My wife was so happy that she described the ensemble as perfect. A special thanks from Irene and Romeo. I hope your future is prosperous and that you make many other couples as happy you made us during our special event.
    Shelley Married on 10/18/2014
    I highly recommend Arundel for your wedding or any other event. Their music is beautiful and the way Margaret conducts business is outstanding. They are profession, on time, reasonably priced, and very responsive to any of your requests. Our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the ensemble and we all could have listened to them for hours. If you want to make the right musical choice, the only one to make is Arundel!
    Delbert Married on 10/04/2014
    Margaret and her musicians was extremely wonderful. They communicated very effectively. I'm extremely satisfied with their service and would not hesitate to do business with them again. Thanks Arundel Ensemble for the wonderful music at my wedding.
    Delbert C. Married on 10/04/2014

Couldn't ask for better music

Great music, great customer service, always professional. Definitely recommend
    Courtney C. Married on 10/04/2014

Great customer service

The Arundel Ensemble provided beautiful music for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. My guest still talk about how beautiful the wedding and music was during our garden ceremony. I definitely recommend them as a vendor to complete your fairytale wedding.
  • User1861711 2+ years ago
    They were professional from beginning to end -- several musicians were in attendance at the wedding and they sought us out to tell us just how great the trio was!

We were extremely pleased!

We heard nothing but good things from our guests and had a very good experience through booking and payment process, as well.

We'd use them again!
    Linden Married on 04/12/2014
    The Arundel Ensemble performed during my wedding ceremony. They were very easy to work with and responded to emails and inquires quickly. They had a great selection of music to choose from and the performance was beatuiful. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. You are in good hands if you are working with The Arundel Ensemble!
  • W
    Wes Married on 02/15/2014
    When we first started planning our wedding, my husband made a few random requests. One of them was that he envisioned me walking down the aisle to "Canon in D" played by live strings. What can I say, I married a sentimental traditionalist! :)

When it came time to selecting the right ceremony musicians, I immediately thought of Arundel Ensemble. I have had the pleasure of working with Margaret and her team at multiple weddings I've planned and coordinated. I always find her staff to be on time, prepared, and sounding beautiful. Arundel Ensemble's rates are competitive and I love that they offer a mix of contemporary and classical music offerings so you don't have to choose classical pieces for every song.

I highly recommend that you consider Arundel Ensemble for your next event!
  • User1486407 2+ years ago
    The Arundel Ensemble is an extremely professional group. They provided classical and sacred music for the wedding and a varied assortment of different musical genres at the dinner afterwards. Their repertoire is quite extensive. This is a great group with which to work.

Melissa Married on 06/01/2013
    Absolutely beautiful music! I booked Arundel Ensemble for my son's wedding and couldn't have been more pleased. Margaret was a joy to work with and provided the music that helped make my son and his wife's special day perfect. Many of the attendees at the wedding came up to us and commented that the music was wonderful.
    M. Married on 04/27/2013
    Margaret is so easy to work with. Her team learned a very special song for me and pulled off a huge surprise for my husband during our ceremony. I would recommend her anytime!
  • User1180525 2+ years ago
    I absolutely loved Arundel Ensemble at our wedding ceremony and heard nothing but great things from our guests! I stumbled across them pretty early on in our wedding planning and bookmarked the page so I would keep it mind once the wedding plans came together. I loved their repertoire and loved that it included so many modern pop and rock songs which fit perfectly into our wedding. I am a violinist and have played for 15+ years and while I appreciate the ordinary classical music that is typically played at weddings, I have a weak spot for all types of string quartet covers.

That said, we ended up picking the following pieces for our ceremony music: family walked down to the Beatles "When I'm 64", bridal party walked down to Journey "Don't stop Believin" and I walked down to Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah." At the end of the ceremony, we walked down as newlyweds to more Beatles "All you need is love" (a secret wish of mine since I saw Love Actually!).

The Arundel Ensemble made my dream wedding ceremony come alive and I can't say enough good things about the musicians, their talent, and the group itself. I am still so lucky that I came across them and I hope future brides look to them! They are quite affordable for their extensive repertoire and can work with you to create the musical ensemble you would love at your wedding!
    Mary Event on: 12/26/2012
    I can't say enough about the amazing performance by the Arundel Ensemble for my mother's 80th birthday party. It was magical and I only wish I had another special event to have them play for. I was completely impressed by their musical abilities for both classical and contemporary fare.
  • User1162308 2+ years ago
    They were so great working with me, what my theme and vision was, and nailed it perfectly. Our musicians were on time, discreet, and sounded heavenly!!
    Sherry Married on 12/01/2012
    Our daughter's wedding was absolutely perfect, due to the fact that everyone we worked with was a consummate professional with a special touch. Arundel Ensemble personified that! From the very beginning, we had specific requests, with complex arrangements, multiple vocalists, and extra musicians, and nothing was turned down. On the day of the wedding, I had tears as I stood in the back listening to the music of the Arundel strings swell through the chapel. During the ceremony, I was truly overwhelmed as I saw and heard the exquisite beauty of the Arundel Ensemble play their finest. It truly was a sight to behold. I hope to ask them to play again for our other daughter's wedding!
  • mrsgrabert
    Rebecca J. Married on 10/28/2012
    Thank you so much for all the beautiful music at our wedding! The Strings gave a romantic, relaxing feeling that added the right amount of beauty to the environment. It was wonderful to get ready in my room and hear the music playing in the background.

Thank you!
    Rebecca Joy Grabert
    Kelcey Married on 10/27/2012
    Margaret from The Arundel Ensemble played beautifully. She was professional, very receptive to doing anything we needed, dressed very professionally. Good selection of music. Made the event very special.
  • User1864237 2+ years ago
    Arundel Ensemble was the absolute Perfect Choice in music for our wedding. All of the musicians were first rate and very professional. Margaret Coltman helped me select exactly what we wanted to hear on our special day. Our wedding was very intimate, and our string trio was an integral part of our ceremony and reception. Not only was the music most meaningful and wonderful, but the whole scenario became even more picturesque just by them being present with us. I would whole heartedly recommend placing your trust in the Arundel Ensemble's experience and expertise. We had no worries about the music on our perfect wedding day, and were so grateful for having chosen the best!
    Haley Married on 11/11/2011
    Arundel Ensemble is a group of amazing musicians, who adapt to any wedding style beautifully! Our string trio did an amazing job of capturing our style based on the ceremony music (which had everything from classical music to Van Morisson) and adapting the pre-ceremony music perfectly. It sounded exquisite.
    Suzanne Married on 10/05/1991
    A wonderful job!!! It was beautiful music on a beautiful day!
    Joseph Married on 04/25/2009
    We chose The Arundel Ensemble because the have highly skilled musicians and their repertoire includes a lot of modern songs in addition to the more traditional ones. The thing that made them really stand out was that they learned a new piece for my wife's processional that I had transcribed myself (it was an obscure song that she had always wanted to walk down the aisle to, but the sheet music was nowhere to be found) and it sounded really great. They're easy to work with and the quartet sounded wonderful.