The Ambrosia Bakery Reviews

The Ambrosia Bakery 1
  • Chaston

Chaston · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful Work

I am pleased with our three tier cake and the groom’s football jersey cake. They met my expectations and it was absolutely delicious, fresh, and moist. The filling which was strawberry cheesecake was amazing.

The Ambrosia Bakery 2

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

Ambrosia Bakery were amazing to work with. Yvette was very responsive and quick to get back to you if you had any questions. They were also so accommodating in terms of moving around delivery times. Even having already scheduled delivery times of our cake and other cakes the same day, they were still able to move times around when I wasn't sure which would be best due to having an outdoor wedding. Both the wedding cake and grooms cake looked phenomenal and tasted amazing!! You didn't have to worry about people not eating the cake. The grooms cake came out just like the picture I sent them! Everyone loved it and the groom was surprised as well! Ambrosia was great to work with and I would highly recommend them! Especially the chocolate cake with turtle filling.. sooo delicious! :)

Kelley · Married on 10/15/2016

I loved loved loved my cake it was absolutely perfect

• Lujain

Lujain · Married on 08/03/2016

Just the way I wanted :) love everything they did

Michelle · Married on 04/02/2016

The staff was very nice and very professional. I was totally clueless as far as what I wanted. The owner drew a cake for me. I was not only shocked but very pleased. My cake was simple and I absolutely loved it. The cake looked exactly like the drawing. It taste great and my guest absolutely loved it. I used the turtle filing for the whole cake.

Tamara · Married on 03/19/2016

My new husband and I are very happy with choosing The Ambrosia Bakery. The cakes were beautiful. They did a really good job on my husbands Chicago theme cake. All of our guest raved about the how good the cakes tasted. They were asking for more. Some guest asked if they ship cake to IL. We found them well priced and very professional as they worked with me via email because I live in IL. We had a three-tier cake and each tier was a different type of cake. I would definitely recommend them for all cakes, wedding, birthday, a random day. Their cakes are amazing!!!

I was planning my wedding in Louisiana from Los Angeles and working with Yvette was a dream! Most of our communication was via email (which I prefer) but she was available to chat over the phone as needed. I was late in ordering my cake (a few weeks before my wedding) and this wasn't a problem at all! Most wedding cakes aren't that great, but this one was delicious! People were raving over it!

• Tywan

Tywan · Married on 12/05/2015

Their wedding cake department is dedicated to providing professional quality service to any potential clients. I loved choosing my wedding cake flavors and design with Ambrosia. The staff and owner was very helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend them for their professionalism.

Ben · Married on 05/22/2015

wonderful cake. loved every bite.

Beautiful wedding cake! Delicious!

The ladies that handle weddings at Ambrosia were a pleasure to work with. Very knowledgeable and professional. They gave us a box of different flavor cake squares to taste at home, which is a great way to get others involved in helping with the decision. The ladies were very accommodating, when I attended the main consultation and brought my iPad so that I could FaceTime my daughter since she lives several states away while we went over photos with ideas as they sketched out the perfect cake that she had in mind. The cake was beautiful and everyone commented on how delicious it was, was confirmed by only two pieces left over.

David · Married on 03/21/2015

Ambrosia Bakery did a phenomenal job with our wedding cake! They were very courteous and our order was exactly what we expected! I am very glad that we went with Ambrosia for our cake, and I understand why my wife was so adamant about ordering from them. I would highly, highly, highly recommend their services.

Jessie · Married on 02/21/2015

My cake was wonderful and so was to grooms cake. I could not have asked for a better experience.

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/05/2014

The wedding specialist spent a lot of time with us to design our dream wedding. We were given several samples and the cake was beautiful and delicious.

Brittney · Married on 08/30/2014

The cake was both delicious and beautiful. It was exactly what I wanted and it lived up to its name. Thanks Ambrosia!

Sent on 09/14/2014

The Ambrosia Bakery's reply:

You are very welcome! So good to hear that you loved your cakes!

Courtney · Married on 08/02/2014

Ambrosia was awesome, our cake was beautiful and was very delicious!

Sent on 05/07/2015

The Ambrosia Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. We always aim not just to please but amaze our customers!

jayda · Married on 07/19/2014

Love my cake amazing job!!! It was just what I wanted and more, received numerous compliments..

Sent on 08/07/2014

The Ambrosia Bakery's reply:

Thank you for the great review! We are very excited to hear that you loved your cake!

Absolutely fantastic! We got our bride's cake and our groom's cake from Ambrosia. They were both very fresh and tasted amazing! The customer service is great and they really work to make the cake everything that you want it to be!

Sent on 06/05/2014

The Ambrosia Bakery's reply:

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! We work very hard to Amaze our Brides!

KRISTEN · Married on 05/10/2014

Ambrosia Bakery has definitely outdone themselves! My cake and the Groom's Cake was absolutely gorgeous and perfect! There was so much detail and not only looked beautiful but also tasted great!

Sent on 06/25/2014

The Ambrosia Bakery's reply:

We are so excited that you enjoyed your wedding cake! Our goal is not to just please you, but to amaze you! Thanks for the great review!
  • Rebekah

Rebekah · Married on 04/26/2014

The Ambrosia Bakery was very easy to work with and understood what type of cake we were looking for. On the day of our event, we could not have been more pleased with the outcome of the cake. It was absolutely beautiful and what we wanted. The cake was fabulous and we had several guests comment on how great the cake tasted.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Rebekah,
    Thank you so much for the great review. We are excited to see how happy you and your guests were with the cake!

brittany · Married on 03/22/2014

Very nice place. Super helpful. And delicious!

Sent on 04/23/2014

The Ambrosia Bakery's reply:

Thank you and we appreciate the great review!
  • TheOGJesse's Girl

Katie · Married on 03/01/2014

My wedding cake was absolutely beautiful AND delicious!!!! I got so many compliments on my cake! The cake was four tiers and had handmade gum paste flowers that were also hand painted. They turned out the perfect color and were absolutely gorgeous!!! The service was excellent and the cake was delivered ahead of schedule.

I had Ambrosia's fresh strawberry cake for my wedding and it was FABULOUS! If you have ever had this cake from there then you know what I'm talking about. Not only did it taste great but i really liked the way the look of it turned out. They gave me what I wanted even though I may not have been the best at describing what that was. I lucked out in booking them because they weren't supposed to do my cake. The lady who was had to have surgery on her hand and couldn't bake. So Ambrosia booked me on very short notice. Everything worked out like it was supposed to and they cake turned out beautifully. They also did a very elegant grooms cake in chocolate with chocolate covered strawberries. Also VERY GOOD.

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 12/14/2013

The cakes were beautiful; Thank everyone for making our day special

Laura · Married on 12/14/2013

Ambrosia bakery is such a pleasure to work with! They really listened to our ideas and made the most beautiful wedding and grooms cake! I recommend them to all brides!