The Amberlight Collective Reviews

32 | Las Vegas, NV

32 Reviews for The Amberlight Collective

32 The Amberlight Collective Reviews

Britt · Married on 04/06/2018

Danette is one of the best photographers out there. As a professional wedding planner, I worked with her on several occasions, and when I got engaged, I knew I had to have her for my own wedding. She worked with us to create a photography package that fit our budget and what we wanted, then continued to work with us throughout the planning process to ensure we were getting exactly what we wanted; from giving suggestions of other vendors to providing opinions on our must-shoot list, she was always available to answer any random question I threw at her. On the day-of, our time allotted for formal photos was limited, so she helped us decide what was most important, and then continued to find opportunities throughout the night to get the best photos. Everyone who has seen our pictures has mentioned how amazing they are, and how they're some of the best they've seen! If you are looking for a photographer, make sure you meet with Danette - you won't want anyone else!

Alana · Married on 03/11/2018

Danette was AMAZING! I cannot say enough good things about her. She far exceeded our expectations (and as a feloow photographer, that is hard!) i would absolutely recommend her and look forward to a vow renewal shoot at some point in the future.

Sent on 03/21/2018

The Amberlight Collective's reply:

Alana! Thank you so much for the kind words! I had such a fun time with the both of you and all of your guests! I hope you enjoyed your time in Vegas and can't wait to catch up with you two in the future! Thank you for allowing me to be your photographer and letting me nerd out over photo-talk with you! :D

Devon · Married on 02/21/2018

If you are looking for a fun, down to Earth, funny, talented and easy going photographer- look no further!
    This woman is amazing and honestly was my hero.
    So patient, thoughtful and knowledgable...I honestly can’t recommend her enough!
    From how quick she responded leading up to the wedding, the advice she gave, and on the actual night oh my god! Absolute legend.
    She’s so friendly and so funny, we wanted to take her home!!
    Please don’t look anywhere else, you will not be disappointed with Danette :)

Sent on 02/28/2018

The Amberlight Collective's reply:

Devon! Thank you so much for the kind review! Our night together was so much fun! (even if we were freezing in the Vegas winter weather!) Thank you for letting me take you on an adventure around the Vegas strip. You two are both so lovely, and I hope you can visit Vegas again soon so we can grab drinks!

Amy · Married on 08/11/2017

Had the most amazing experience with Danette for our wedding photography. I spent hours researching Las Vegas wedding photography and I just kept coming back to her portfolio- knowing it was exactly the look we were after.

She was an absolute pleasure to correspond with over email, and our shoot itself was so much fun! The pictures are incredible and so many people have said that they are the best wedding photos that they have ever seen. I was pretty nervous having a photo session as I'm not confident in front of a camera, but shooting with Danette was liking hanging out with an old friend.

Overall it was an incredible experience from start to finish, giving us beautiful photos from our day (and I'm already trying to come up with a reason to make the trip across the pond and have another photo session!)

Rachael · Married on 07/22/2017

Danette is amazing! Our pictures turned out more beautiful than I could imagine. We did an hour long elopement shoot on the Vegas strip in the blazing sun and you can't even tell that we were dying!! Amazing work.
    I highly recommend The Amberlight Collective!!

Taylor · Married on 04/15/2017

Danette was an absolute dream with whom to work. Starting from the very first meeting, she made our wedding photos everything I had always imagined. My husband and I had a very small courthouse wedding but did our photos out at El Dorado prior to the ceremony. She was very personable, friendly, and made my husband and I feel like we had known her for years. She was always timely and easy to get a hold of. Honestly I will go back to her in the future if we need more photos for an event; I already referred a dear friend of mine to have her photos done by The Amberlight Collective as well. Thank you so much, Danette!

Julie · Married on 03/12/2017

There are no words good enough to express how much I love my photos and what a pleasure it was to work with Danette of The Amberlight Collective. I was already sold when I saw her website and photos, but it was my first meeting with her that made me feel completely comfortable with trusting her to capture my wedding/elopement ceremony. Danette made herself completely available to answer all my questions. Her responsiveness was very important to me since I live in Florida and had never been to Las Vegas. She contacted me throughout the time between my wedding and when I booked her, just to see how things were going and to learn more about my husband and I (i.e. our style, likes/dislikes). I truly appreciate that she also had great advice and helped me pick a time and offered suggestions to the set up crew on the day of the event, regarding where the ceremony should be set up to get the best pictures. Danette also brought up things that my wedding planner and I had not yet thought of that could have impacted our timeline had she not mentioned them (i.e. daylight savings time, Nascar). As for her ability to photography, the pictures on her website and wedding boards are a testament to her talent. My husband and I are not photogenic and she made us look great! She’s got tricks to make you laugh, pose and smile perfectly for the camera. Do yourself a favor and purchase all print rights upfront…..I thought 25 would be enough for me and I was wrong…..I LOVE them ALL! Danette is super talented and fun to be around. Anyone would be lucky to have her as a photographer. Now, on to my next goal…..getting her to Florida to photograph my reception. : )

Adele · Married on 03/03/2017

Danette is such a vibrant person and a highly skilled photographer. She shared our special day with us and captured some stunning images. She has a great artistic eye, so our photographs are both unique and well-composed. We appreciated her aesthetic, her good-humoured company, and we were so happy that we had jagged her as our photographer at the last minute. What a find!

Sent on 04/16/2017

The Amberlight Collective's reply:

Adele! Thank you so much for the kind words! We had a blast with the two of you! I am so grateful that you chose me and my company to be your photographer, and feel truly blessed to have been a small part of your day!

Ana · Married on 12/31/2016

Amazing photography that will leave you speechless as the quality of the pictures is top notch! I absolutely love them and I highly recommend you try amberlight collective!

Sent on 11/17/2016

The Amberlight Collective's reply:

Hi Ana! Thank you so much for your kind words! I see you're getting married on 12/31/2016, I'd love to send you info regarding my services if you're interested in using the Amberlight Collective as your photographer! Let me know!

Jade · Married on 11/26/2016

I am beyond pleased with Danette's photos and just her as a photographer! She was INCREDIBLE to work with! I loved her, she was so easy to work with, she was extremely flexible, she made us feel comfortable, she was an absolute pleasure. Now let's talk about the final outcome....the pics were AMAZING!!! She captured everything so beautifully. She is so creative and I literally could not be happier that we chose her to capture the best day of our lives!

Sent on 12/19/2016

The Amberlight Collective's reply:

Jade! You are too kind! Thank you so much for the kind words and for allowing me to tag along on your big day! I loved being able to hang out with the both of you and all of your friends and family and to have a truly unique evening in Vegas with you all! I am glad you love the photos!!

Katie · Married on 10/27/2016

Danette was an absolute dream to work with through our entire wedding process. Not only is she super talented, she is a wonderful, caring person, and she makes you feel like you've known her for years! She caught so many important moments from our ceremony and reception, and captured memories we will cherish forever. We could not be happier with our decision to choose The Amberlight Collective to photograph our wedding. She's just the best! Thanks Danette!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

The Amberlight Collective's reply:

Aw thanks Katie! I loved every second of our day together! You and Chad are seriously such fun people, and I smile every time I look at your wedding photos! Thank you for the kind review love!

Rama · Married on 09/03/2016

Danette was incredible! We had her shoot our engagement photos as well as our wedding in Hawaii and I couldn't have picked a more talented photographer, if you are thinking about your perfect future memories for years to come,make sure you book her! I will definitely book her again!

Amber · Married on 04/09/2016

Danette was absolutely wonderful to work with and made every part of our wedding experience amazing. Throughout the torrential rain and flash flooding, near elevator emergency, forgotten wedding license and loosing our videographers she was by my side, helping where she could and still capturing the most fantastic photographs. Danette fit right in with our wedding party, everyone loved her! We were all so impressed with her creativity and professionalism, there isn't a single photo out of the almost 800 she took that we do not love. Thank you so much for capturing all the special (yet crazy!) moments of our wedding day Danette, you rock!!
    Amber + Peter

Bridget · Married on 11/07/2015

Okay... Let me tell you about Danette... She is AWESOME!! We originally had a family friend for our photographer for our wedding but sadly, her 8 month old baby got sick with pneumonia and had to go to the hospital 2 days before the wedding! My day of coordinator Archel (who was just as awesome) contacted Danette and same day responded with shooting our wedding! She was there right when my bridesmaids and I got to the venue, ready to shoot! She was so nice and so funny and made all of us feel really comfortable in front of the camera! It really felt like she wasn't even there when she wanted to take candid photos! The photos of the entire wedding turned out so beautiful! If you're looking for a photographer... Stop reading this review and hire Danette!!! :)

Jerrica · Married on 10/02/2015

Thanks for capturing our special day! Danette and her team were so great to work with! We were so amazed with the outcome of our photos!

Stacey · Married on 09/14/2015

Amazing photographer. We love all of our photos. Danette is so friendly & great to deal with. Highly recommend!

Danette was amazing !!

She added to our day and the photos are incredible!

Kirstin · Married on 09/02/2015

Just AWESOME! Booking Danette as a photographer was the best decision ever! We had so much fun during our shooting and she provided us with photos in the exact quality and style we wanted. We absolutely love her work! The photos are masterpieces and she delivered them in record time – just 3 days after the shooting.
    We cannot thank Danette enough for everything. She is such a great, talented and creative photographer, and by far – hands down – the best to have by your side.

Nancy · Married on 08/25/2015

Danette is Amazing!! We found Danette through an internet search and fell in love with her work right away. Even my super critical Mom couldn't say enough good things about her work. We planned our Wedding long distance as many do when they get married in Las Vegas. My fiance and I travelled in February to meet and check out our potential vendors. We meet Danette at a Starbucks and hit it off with her instantaneously and it forged a friendship versus a vendor who just wanted our business. She was great leading up to the day and phenomenal on our important day. Our pictures are incredible and I am so pleased with how the day was captured, we have memories caught in light and technology that we can be proud of the rest of our lives. I can't thank Danette enough!

Shan · Married on 05/23/2015

Working with Danette and her team was one of the best parts of wedding planning. From our initial meeting to two engagement sessions to the rehearsal dinner and wedding/reception, she put us at ease and captured incredible photos. Her understanding of light--especially natural light in the desert--is exquisite, and I would highly recommend the Amberlight Collective to anyone planning a wedding, event, or portrait shoot.

Jazmin · Married on 04/01/2015

Danette is beyond amazing.. Herself and her work are just incredible! Me and my now husband flew to Vegas from the UK to get married with a few of our friends and family. Danette made every aspect completely perfect for exactly what we wanted from our day. Everyone from our group fell in love with this amazing lady and she truely became part of our special day. Obviously me, my husband and the Rice-Jones wedding party could not recommend her enough.

Nashiya · Married on 08/15/2014

We had a great time at the wedding with Danette! She is super friendly and professional. I was a bit nervous before the wedding, but Danette met with us and gave us a brief rundown for the big day, including what time she will be there, what kind of photos she will be taking and also, most importantly she asked if there is any specific photos we would like to have for the big day. She is very creative and gave us a lot of good advice not just for the photos but for the wedding in general. I highly recommend her ! The photos came out great and we love it!

Malin · Married on 04/29/2014

This is Las Vegas most lovely and competente photogrefer ever, she worked the hard dessert sun like magic!!

Tyas · event on: 02/28/2013

What a tremendously positive experience I had with this photographer. She was professional, punctual, and the photos were nothing shot of extraordinary. My proposal was very important to me and any photos would only have one candid opportunity to be had, so I was so grateful that not a single precious moment was missed. This was a great experience and I can't recommend the photographer enough.

Andrea · Married on 03/08/2014

Danette is a wonderful photographer!!! My now husband and I feel so blessed to have had her not only take the pictures for our wedding day, but also to have Danette's fun, professional, out-going personality present!!! She made our special day so memorable and captured everything I asked for in our photos. When you look at our photos I actually feel like I am re-living our wedding day! Danette listens to what you want to be captured, she is extremely detailed oriented and will be sure to capture every detail. Her innovative and creative intuition is amazing! I love her artistic eye, you will not be disappointed is booking Danette for you photo shoot(s)!!! ~Respectfully, A very, very very happy Bride Andrea!!!

P.S. I must also add I am an extremely picky person when it comes to photos! Danette is truly gifted!!!