The Allen Farmhaus Reviews

30 | New Braunfels, TX

30 Reviews for The Allen Farmhaus

• O

Olanna · Married on 11/01/2016

What an exceptionally stunning venue owned by a wonderful family! Will recommend to family and friends!

Sent on 12/31/2016

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you!

Philip · Married on 08/20/2016

They have truly thought of everything at the Farmhaus. Between the elaborate house for the ladies, the man cave for us guys, and a barn that is an open canvas for the big day, what more could you ask for. Thanks for a special day that we will never forget.

Sent on 12/31/2016

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of such a special day for you! It was our pleasure and we are happy that you loved your time at the farmhaus.

Natalie · Married on 12/31/2017

Wow! This venue has everything, an outdoor chapel, a wonderful outdoor cocktail area, a stellar bridal suite, the most beautiful barn for a reception, and the two kindest sisters who own and operate the Farmhaus. From our very first meeting with Cassie, we fell in love with the venue and her and her sister Maitlin. They made adjustments to our New Year’s Eve wedding such as letting us extend our reception until midnight for the new year, to allowing us an early arrival to make sure that everything was perfect for our big day.

Our wedding, just a few weeks ago, met us with very frigid temperatures and windy conditions. Cassie and Maitlin worked to make sure if we wanted an outdoor wedding, it was going to happen. We decided to move the ceremony indoors, where everyone chipped in to make sure our ceremony was just as memorable inside the barn as it would have been in the open air chapel.

Our wedding day was very special and we will never forget it. A large part of this was the work of Cassie and Maitlin at The Allen Farmhaus. Thank you for helping us celebrate our union as husband and wife and ring in the new year.

Sent on 01/16/2018

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you so much Natalie and Jeff!! It was truly a pleasure working with you and we are so honored to have been part of your special day. Everything came together perfectly. It was great wedding, with wonderful guests that we loved having in and we are so happy to you both in this new chapter of your lives. We hope you come visit us soon and cheers to y'all being Mr. and Mrs.!!

Tiffany · Married on 10/26/2018

Tiffany - Bride

Loved my venue for my wedding day, I’m so happy I chose The Allen Farmhaus. The pictures turned out phenomenal due to how beautiful the setting was of the venue. All day long on the day of the girls of the venue took such great care of me and paid so much attention to detail. Leading up to the big day they were so flexible with any request of special idea I had as well. I’m so thankful fo how wonderful they treated me they made the day of so much less stressful than it could have been. I would only say that I wish communication after the event would have been better as some items were left at the venue by wedding party members and I was not able to find a way to get it all back. All in all the venue is amazing and I cannot recommend it more

Sent on 02/26/2019

Christina · Married on 11/18/2018

3.8

Brunch Wedding

I absolutely loved the venue at first site, the sisters were great coming into it throughout the months there were kinda hard to get ahold of but we manage come wedding day the most happiest day of my life there were a few things that were brought to my attention right before send off. Idk which sister was very rude to my catering team/ family (mind you they knew they were also family) making rude comments and saying food stunk (menudo) so they put the pot outside also complaining about trash when my family still had more than an hour to clean. Then I had the venue from 6am- 6pm with an hour after of clean up my Dj was going to play one last song before he closed up at 5:30 and Maitlyn literally chewed him out in front of me the bride and my few guest that were left it was so embarrassing I’m like it’s only 530 we’re not doing a send off why can’t he play another song she’s just went off. I loved everything about my wedding day they are very flexible people and sweet throughout the planning process but the day of the wedding they just flip and switch and it was a whole other show.

Sent on 12/02/2018