20 Reviews for The Allen Farmhaus

Indoor (2)
Wheelchair Access (2)
Furniture (1)
20 The Allen Farmhaus Reviews

Our wedding was a dream because of this venue. Cassie, Maitlyn, and family couldn't have been more, helpful, professional, or loving than they were. With their assistance and help our wedding was a he success. From before we even decided to book through to the day itself Cassie and Maitlyn listened to and answered ALL of my questions! They allowed us ample time, over many occasions, to view the venue, schedule permitting, so that we could figure out if our ideas could work. With their insight and great many ideas the wedding was better than expected!
We owe tons to the great staff/family that operates this venue. They were accommodating to every request we made and worked with our schedules. Living on the other side of the world this flexibility meant everything to us. Can't wait to have our 10 and 20th anniversary parties at The Allen Farmhaus!! 04.21.2018

Profile Picture Dawn & Donovan, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

You will NOT regret booking The Allen Farmhaus for your big day!!! After touring about a dozen venues, we knew The Allen Farmhaus was the right fit for us.

We wanted a barn/rustic venue, but nothing stood out. We met owners/managers/overall amazing people Cassie and Maitlyn, and we knew we’d be in good hands. They’re the best in the business—easy to reach, kind, professional, and down to earth. You don’t meet a lot of industry pros like these two. They’re gems.

The venue really speaks for itself. It’s beautiful. There really is something magical to it. It really feels like this venue was made for my fiancé and I. We don’t feel like another couple going through a revolving door. It’s special and unique.

Our wedding is in March, and I can’t wait for it! Thank you to the Krafts for everything, and especially for bringing this gorgeous venue to life! I’m so glad our memories of such an important day will be of this place. ❤️

Profile Picture Kara, 3/10/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Chairs, Tables

Oh my goodness where to even begin! Cassie and Maitlyn of the Allen Farmhaus are AMAZING!! So helpful with wonderful friendly personalities. They have turned this beautiful place into the perfect wedding venue. Everything is so versatile and literally whatever you can think of they will make happen for you. It is so obvious that they love what they are doing and put some much effort into every couple they meet. The facilities are amazing, perfect backdrop for photos and the most relaxed atmosphere, our guests loved it! We couldn’t have asked for a better place for our wedding.

Profile Picture Katie, 1/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Chairs, Tables

Wonderful venue and exceptional service! The chapel and barn are amazing and made our wedding day perfect! Can’t wait to go back!

Profile Picture Jennings , 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Believe every good thing you hear about The Farmhaus and the Kraft family! We were married here about 3 weeks ago, and it was everything we hoped for. The venue is rustic, open, airy and beautiful. Your guests will love the location and the Kraft girls will go above and beyond for you! The bridal suite is perfect for spending the day getting ready with friends, and my husband loved the groom suite, complete with poker, corn hole and a fridge ready for beer:) I cannot say enough good things- check them out!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Allen Farmhaus was the last venue that we looked into for our wedding and I'm so glad it was because we saved the best for last. The sweet family that runs this venue is the absolute best! They made our wedding day stress free. Cassie and Maitlyn were willing to help me with anything before the wedding. When it came to the day of the two of them were out helping do anything that my coordinator or family had in mind.
The property is bewitching. It is a perfect place to get married because of the natural beauty yet you can still accommodate your own styles.
I wish the best to every bride to be! Go talk with the ladies and let them help make your day perfect!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved everything about this venue and the people who have put it together. I wanted a country type, natural outdoor scenery and with little decoration and it fit everything I wanted! I highly recommend this for any type of event!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views

BEST WEDDING VENUE EVER!!
I can't say enough about this venue. First off it is family run. A huge plus because you get to work with the owners directly. Maitlyn and Cassie are both so AMAZING. When it came to our wedding day we we felt like they were part of our family. We didn't have a day of wedding coordinator so Maitlyn and Cassie and their wonderful mom, Pam stepped in to make sure everything went perfectly. The wedding venue is absolutely beautiful! A lot of blood(Maitlyn) sweat and tears went into building this venue and it was all done with love by this family. They are continually making upgrades to the venue to make it even more beautiful than it already is. Robert and I are proud and honored to have had the opportunity to be married here. We love you guys!!!

Profile Picture Sam, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Budget for wedding, highly recommend venue

Profile Picture Selena, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our special day at The Allen Farmhaus was nothing short of amazing! The owners are wonderful to work with, and the venue is gorgeous. We had our ceremony in the unique open-air chapel which was perfect! For the reception, I loved that we could have people inside and outside, and never felt separated from anyone. If you're looking for the best venue for your event, you've found it!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Chairs, Tables

We just had our wedding at The Allen Farmhaus it was wonderful! The Kraft family is so helpful and they want to make sure your day is special.
Last July we met with Cassie & Maitlyn and we knew this was the place we wanted to use for our wedding. Since then the girls have worked very hard to keep improving their venue. The new open air chapel that was added in March has an intimate, relaxing, and calming feel about it and the backdrop of the beautiful farmland makes it seem like a dream.
The new reception barn is large enough to fit 250 guests and still have a great dance floor. Our guests really enjoyed themselves and later in the evening many of our guests commented that they loved when all the doors were open and the breeze went through the barn. Our guests were very impressed with the venue and the Kraft family.
A HUGE thank you to The Allen Farmhaus for making our day so special!

Profile Picture katrina, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

FantastiC!!! The allen Farmhaus is absolutely gorgeous. the whimsical lighting in the trees at night made it so romantic. I love having the wedding and the reception in one place. The staff especially Cassie and Maitland were a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. As a bonus, the pictures that my photographer took on the Allen Farmhaus property came out amazing because of the beautiful property.

Profile Picture Natasha, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cassie, Maitlyn, and their family are the sweetest people you will ever meet. We never felt like we were dealing with sales people or venue staff, it just felt like we were hanging out with friends. They were over accommodating and willing to work with just about every one of our requests. We were there so often, any other venue would have stopped letting us in. They are genuine good kind people. We could not imagine celebrating our wedding anywhere else. Along with the southern charm that the family brings to the venue, the venue brings a ton of its own as well. It is a blank canvas that you can paint your masterpiece on. Thank you Cassie! Thank you Mait! Wish we could get married all over again at The Allen Farmhaus!

Profile Picture Raymond, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I recently got married at The Allen Farmhaus and we couldn't be happier. The setting was perfect. We enjoyed the day getting ready there and my friends and I played washers in or private fenced in area during the day while my wife and her bridesmaids got ready. My wife still raves about how much she loved the bridal suite. They had plenty of room to spread out and enjoy the day. Our ceremony in front of the large barn doors was incredible. All the guests were obsessed with the venue and enjoyed their time in the barn, surrounded by gorgeous views of the country. I would definitely highly recommend this location to all for their wedding day!

Profile Picture User7559733, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Short story: great venue Long story: my fiancé and I were looking for a venue in the hill country that we could have both our ceremony and reception at and could been outdoors. This place completely fit the bill and was more than we could have even imagined ourselves. We said we wanted a barn ?? We wanted Edison bulb lights ?? We wanted outdoor space ?? We wanted a rustic feel ?? We wanted lots of outdoor space ?? We wanted it to feel like home for our guests ?????? We couldn't have asked for more and the ladies working there were great too. If you are looking for a venue in the hill country that is actually reasonably priced- look no further.

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ever since I stepped foot on this property I have been in love! I was so sad when the reception was over, I could have stayed in the rocking chairs on the back porch all night.

Profile Picture Susie, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What an exceptionally stunning venue owned by a wonderful family! Will recommend to family and friends!

Profile Picture Olanna, 11/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They have truly thought of everything at the Farmhaus. Between the elaborate house for the ladies, the man cave for us guys, and a barn that is an open canvas for the big day, what more could you ask for. Thanks for a special day that we will never forget.

Profile Picture User7560272, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wow! This venue has everything, an outdoor chapel, a wonderful outdoor cocktail area, a stellar bridal suite, the most beautiful barn for a reception, and the two kindest sisters who own and operate the Farmhaus. From our very first meeting with Cassie, we fell in love with the venue and her and her sister Maitlin. They made adjustments to our New Year’s Eve wedding such as letting us extend our reception until midnight for the new year, to allowing us an early arrival to make sure that everything was perfect for our big day.

Our wedding, just a few weeks ago, met us with very frigid temperatures and windy conditions. Cassie and Maitlin worked to make sure if we wanted an outdoor wedding, it was going to happen. We decided to move the ceremony indoors, where everyone chipped in to make sure our ceremony was just as memorable inside the barn as it would have been in the open air chapel.

Our wedding day was very special and we will never forget it. A large part of this was the work of Cassie and Maitlin at The Allen Farmhaus. Thank you for helping us celebrate our union as husband and wife and ring in the new year.

Profile Picture Natalie, 12/31/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Bridal Suite