The Allen Farmhaus Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Katherine P. Married on 07/24/2021

Strongly recommend!

My husband and I got married here on 7/24/2021 and had the best experience! We were blessed with a mild summer so the temperature wasn't too bad and the grass was very green and beautiful from all the recent rain. (+ there is always a breeze at the chapel!) Throughout the planning process, we were pleased with the responsiveness and helpfulness in our communication with Cassie and Maitlyn. Our wedding day was amazing and we received so many compliments from our guests on the venue! One thing that stands out to me, and speaks to the service we received, was seeing Cassie transport our elderly relatives back and forth from the chapel to the reception barn in the golf cart several times. And she didn't just do this out of obligation- she was laughing, smiling, having conversation, and enjoying the day with them. The staff is overall very professional, helpful, and they truly care about you as a couple. I would highly recommend!

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Katherine and Ryan - thank you so so much!! It was so wonderful working with you and your families! And your grandparents were the absolute SWEETEST! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. It was an honor!
  • Katie
    Katie M. Married on 06/19/2021

Could this place BE any more perfect?!

Y'all. I had my dream wedding. YES, even in June, on the longest day of the year, with an outdoor chapel....it was a DREAM!!! There is a breeze almost always I suppose bc of there are no trees? SO, don't let being outside fool you, it's still perfect. I cannot even think of enough words to describe how sweet and creative the girls at Allen Farmhaus are!! Genuine, caring, funny, talented, go-getters, FUN, pretty, nice, laid back --- like I said, I can't handle how great they were. I shopped around A LOT because they are a lot of venues these days but it was the EASIEST decision to book once I met Cassie. The day was a total dream and I really didn't even know what to expect bc I was getting ready all day and her and Maitlyn (Accents and Events, their literal "sister" company) made it a Pinterest DREAM. I could go on for days about the awesomeness, but this is something you will just see for yourself when you visit. Book now or forever regret it! 20/10 recommend!!!!!!!!

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

KATIE AND ELI THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! We absolutely loved working with you and now have a new set of friends for life! Your wedding was absolutely stunning. I keep looking over all the photos all the time just reliving the day. Thank you so much for trusting us with the best day ever and I am so happy that it was just that!
  • Wendy
    Wendy L. Married on 11/07/2020

Makes the process super easy!

Planning a wedding is stressful and the owners of Allen Farmhaus make you feel right at home when they show you their venue. We looked at so many, and I’ll be honest - It was a bit over our budget. But the place was just so welcoming and beautiful!! I can’t wait to get married.

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you so much Wendy! We are so excited to be working with you and cannot wait to make your wedding day dreams come true!! Come on November 2020!!!
    Kasey T. Married on 10/30/2020

The Allen Farmhaus is PERFECTION!

The Allen Farmhaus was everything I had ever dreamed of & MORE!! I would give an infinite amount of stars if I could. Cassie and Maitlyn were truly such a pleasure to work with. Even navigating having to reschedule our wedding due to a pandemic (who would have thought, right?) was enjoyable with these girls. We continue to receive endless compliments about how gorgeous our venue was and it was truly such a great experience. You will not regret choosing The Allen Farmhaus for your big day!!

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you so much Kasey! It was so wonderful working with you! We are so honored that you chose the Farmhaus for your wedding. You were such a gorgeous bride and the wedding was stunning. Come back and visit us soon!
  • Megan
    Megan P. Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing venue

The Allen Farmhaus is BEAUTIFUL! But what makes this place so special is Cassie, Maitlyn and their wonderful family!! They make this place feel so warm and full of love! They are always so welcoming and helpful!! They make you feel comfortable and at ease if that be touring or on your big day. There is nothing they wouldn’t do to help their couple have the BEST day, I know they helped me and my husband have the PERFECT wedding. Honestly, there is no better place to start your lives together than the Allen Farmhaus.

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! We absolutely adored you and Travis and loved working with you from the moment we met. We are so honored that you trusted us with your wedding and so happy that you loved your experience with us!
    Ashton Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely loved the Allen Farmhaus!

The ladies at The Allen Farmhaus were very welcoming from the start! From the first walkthrough to the night-of they never hesitated to help us with anything we needed or point us in the right direction. The venue itself is very well up-kept and clean and they have a lot of add-ons to make your evening feel special! We highly recommend Allen Farmhaus to everybody!

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you so much Ashton! You are the best! It has been so much fun working with you and Tyler! Congratulations on your wedding and thank you so much for letting us be a part of it!
  • Kasey
    Kasey Married on 09/21/2019

Absolute Drean

Our wedding was an absolute dream -- this venue was so beautiful and full of history. This was a perfect spot for our ceremony and reception for our large family and friends. Cassie & Maitlyn were hands on prior to the wedding and they were there helping make sure my wedding day was perfect. They are so sweet and kind! Thank you for making my day so perfect!!

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you so much Kasey! You and Chris were so much fun to work with and we loved every minute of working with you! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and you were stunning! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day!
    Chance H. Married on 04/10/2019

One Of The Best Wedding Venues Around

My top 3 wedding venue to photograph a wedding.
    I am a local photography vendor with Beyachance Photography and I must say I am very impressed with this venue. I have photographed several weddings at The Allen Farmhouse and every time its very clean and smells good. The location is quiet and on plenty of acres and make the best photos. I also want to comment on the owner Cassie. She is extremely nice and patient and will make sure the wedding runs smooth at her venue.
    I have photographed at over fifty different wedding venues in Central Texas ands I must say this is defiantly a top three and hospitality goes a long way.

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you so much Chance! It was so wonderful having you out to the Farmhaus to shoot Ryan and Jailene's wedding! As always you are such a great professional to work with and we love having you shoot weddings at our facility! We appreciate how patient you are with the couple and guests while you are trying get all the shots and how meticulous you are! We cannot wait to have you out to the Farmhaus again!
  • Blaize
    Blaize L. Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing!

If you’re wanting a perfect venue, look no further!!! The Allen Farmhaus is the definition of perfection. My wedding reception for 300 people was held here, and my oh my it was a dream! With the layout, you are able to do SO MUCH! Since the weather was perfect, we were even able to open up the beautiful barn doors, and our guests were able to move freely through out the venue! Being a wedding coordinator, I always dreamed of having my wedding here, and I am forever grateful that my dream became a reality! Cassie and Maitlyn are two of the most exceptional women you will ever come in to contact with. They will bend over backwards for you in every way possible, and make your day an unforgettable one! They exceeded all my expectations, and made sure EVERY single detail was flawless. I am forever blessed to have these ladies in my life, and can’t thank them enough for their constant love and support!

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Blaize, there are simply not enough words to explain how wonderful you and Dusty were to work with! One of our most epic weddings! Thank you so much for trusting us with your wedding day and to bring your wedding dreams to life! Cheers to Mr. and Mrs. Lynch!!
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 11/24/2018

Dream wedding at the allen farmhaus!

I wish it was possible to give more than 5 stars on here... My (new!) Husband and I were just married on November 24th last month at The Allen Farmhaus. I cannot express enough how thankful I am for these ladies and their wonderful family. It was fate finding this venue a year and a half ago, and WOW, how lucky we were! The Allen Farmhaus truly went above and beyond to make sure Jeff and I had the wedding of our dreams. Everything was beyond perfect on the day of, and we could not have done it without Cassie and Maitlyn. These two are such special people, and I am honestly going to miss wedding planning with them! If you are looking for a venue in New Braunfels, do not miss out on visiting The Allen Farmhaus! Not only is the venue fabulous, but the customer service is beyond compare. Our guests had the BEST time ever, and were truly blown away by the location. On top of that, getting ready with 14 bridesmaids was a BREEZE in their extra-large bridal suite...something that most brides don't think about, but getting ready in a tiny space is VERY stressful. Thank goodness for The Allen Farmhaus. We had plenty of room to spread out to get ready, and all 225 of my guests were seated very comfortably in the reception area. November 24th was a day we will never forget. THANK YOU ALLEN FARMHAUS!!!!

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Brooke - you and Jeff's wedding was the coolest and most original wedding we have ever had at the Farmhaus! By far the Wurst Wedding (haha) we have ever had! Wurstfest was such a perfect theme for the wedding. We absolutely loved every second of working with you to make this wedding come to life. Thank you so much for trusting us with such an important day in your lives!
    Tamara Married on 10/26/2018

Dreamy Venue

Our experience with The Allen Farmhaus was absolutely amazing.
    Cassie and Maitlyn are both wonderful people, you will love having them around on your wedding day. They surely know how to make every bride feel special. All the planning and coordination was super smooth, actually it was lots of fun.
    This dreamy venue is something you definitely want to consider! The atmosphere and location are just stunning.

Thanks again to the owners/sisters for making our day super special. You guys are awesome!!!

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was so wonderful working with you and getting to be a part of your wedding! It was an honor and we are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us! You were absolutely stunning on your wedding and the whole day was beautiful! Thank you!!
  • Lori
    Lori G. Married on 06/02/2018

Johnsons wedding experience

This is the most amazing venue you could ever imagine. The girls make this wedding journey as easy as possible, from the signing with Allen farmhaus to the clean up. All of our guests could not say enough good about the venue. It was fun to decorate the reception hall and chapel. If you are looking for a super sweet venue and awesome ladies to work with, look no farther... You have found your place❤️. We felt like we had made new friends!

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you so much Lori!! We loved working with you! Kaitlinn was the most beautiful Bride!!! You made every step of the way so much fun and then the wedding day was PERFECT! We thank you for trusting us with such a special day and are so happy Kaitlinn was a Farmhaus bride. We definitely made new friends with you and hope you stay in touch!!
    Dawn D. Married on 04/21/2018
    Our wedding was a dream because of this venue. Cassie, Maitlyn, and family couldn't have been more, helpful, professional, or loving than they were. With their assistance and help our wedding was a he success. From before we even decided to book through to the day itself Cassie and Maitlyn listened to and answered ALL of my questions! They allowed us ample time, over many occasions, to view the venue, schedule permitting, so that we could figure out if our ideas could work. With their insight and great many ideas the wedding was better than expected!
    We owe tons to the great staff/family that operates this venue. They were accommodating to every request we made and worked with our schedules. Living on the other side of the world this flexibility meant everything to us. Can't wait to have our 10 and 20th anniversary parties at The Allen Farmhaus!! 04.21.2018

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you so much Dawn and Donovan! It as so much fun working with you to make your wedding dreams come to life! Y'all made the whole process so wonderful and we absolutely adored how you brought in culture from the other side of the world as well! Thank you so much for trusting us with such an important day and we are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us!
    Kara Married on 03/10/2018
    You will NOT regret booking The Allen Farmhaus for your big day!!! After touring about a dozen venues, we knew The Allen Farmhaus was the right fit for us.

We wanted a barn/rustic venue, but nothing stood out. We met owners/managers/overall amazing people Cassie and Maitlyn, and we knew we’d be in good hands. They’re the best in the business—easy to reach, kind, professional, and down to earth. You don’t meet a lot of industry pros like these two. They’re gems.

The venue really speaks for itself. It’s beautiful. There really is something magical to it. It really feels like this venue was made for my fiancé and I. We don’t feel like another couple going through a revolving door. It’s special and unique.

Our wedding is in March, and I can’t wait for it! Thank you to the Krafts for everything, and especially for bringing this gorgeous venue to life! I’m so glad our memories of such an important day will be of this place. ❤️

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you so much Kara and Clinton! We adore you and are so happy that we got to meet you through the venue. We know that your day is going to be absolutely gorgeous and are counting down the days! We are so honored and grateful to be a part of such an important day for you two!
    Katie Married on 01/27/2018
    Oh my goodness where to even begin! Cassie and Maitlyn of the Allen Farmhaus are AMAZING!! So helpful with wonderful friendly personalities. They have turned this beautiful place into the perfect wedding venue. Everything is so versatile and literally whatever you can think of they will make happen for you. It is so obvious that they love what they are doing and put some much effort into every couple they meet. The facilities are amazing, perfect backdrop for photos and the most relaxed atmosphere, our guests loved it! We couldn’t have asked for a better place for our wedding.

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! It was so much fun working with you and Chris and bringing your wedding dreams to life. We are honored to have been a part of something so special. We wish you and Chris a lifetime of happiness and hope to see you again soon!!
    Jennings Married on 11/04/2017
    Wonderful venue and exceptional service! The chapel and barn are amazing and made our wedding day perfect! Can’t wait to go back!

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you so much Jordan and Jennings! We LOVED having you out to the farmhaus for your wedding and it was wonderful getting to work with you. We hope that we get to see you soon and that you visit us anytime you are passing by. We wish you all the happiness and love in the world in your marriage!
    Hannah Married on 10/29/2017
    Believe every good thing you hear about The Farmhaus and the Kraft family! We were married here about 3 weeks ago, and it was everything we hoped for. The venue is rustic, open, airy and beautiful. Your guests will love the location and the Kraft girls will go above and beyond for you! The bridal suite is perfect for spending the day getting ready with friends, and my husband loved the groom suite, complete with poker, corn hole and a fridge ready for beer:) I cannot say enough good things- check them out!

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah and Hunter!!!! You and your family are truly the sweetest. You already miss working with you and still dream about how gorgeous your wedding was. Everything was so personalized to your style and it was an honor to be a part of such a perfect day. Thank you so much for working with us and we are happy that you enjoyed your time with us. Congratulations on getting married!!!!
    Katie Married on 10/20/2017
    Wow... This place is the best!! The wonderful sisters & owners, Cassie & Maitlyn, are the most kind and caring people you could have to help you during a fun but hectic planning process! They were so attentive and responsive from our first visit all the way to Wedding Day and even still after as we share words of affirmation from ALL of our guests.
    My now husband, John, and I celebrated the beginning of our life together at The Allen Farmhaus. From our ceremony at the new open-air chapel (which couldn't have been more perfect) to the AMAZING Reception and finished off with a sparkler send-off!! This little slice of heaven, and the wonderful women who run it with love and oh so effortlessly, was the best way to start our happy marriage!! Having the gorgeous hay fields and beautiful Texas sky as backdrop made it all the more magical. We were able to take a short moment to ourselves and sit in the nostalgic white rocking chairs together to gaze at the stars. It was a beautiful moment and one I shall cherish of my wedding day forever :):) The weather turned out beautifully and allowed us and our guests the pleasure of having all the doors open for the big party allowing the gorgeous outside in. The chance to explore the grounds and get in some fun pictures with the hay bales, twinkle lights, and the sunset was great for all our friends and family from near and far to take in some fresh air.
    The Bridal Suite (the awesome 100+ yr old refurbished home) was idyllic for my best friends and I to hang out and get ready while feeling right at home. The natural lighting from all the big windows is perfect for makeup application. The Grooms Suite was perfect for the guys to relax and have fun while waiting. Who wouldn't want to play pool, ping pong, air hockey or a round of poker at the custom table with the custom table with their best friends?
    We couldn't be happier with our selection of this beautiful venue for our special day!!! Thank you Cassie & Maitlyn :):):)

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you so much Katie and John! It was a so amazing getting to work with you both, along with your family and friends. It was an honor to be a part of such a gorgeous and special day and we are so happy that you chose to have your wedding at The Allen Farmhaus!
    Amanda Married on 10/06/2017
    The Allen Farmhaus was the last venue that we looked into for our wedding and I'm so glad it was because we saved the best for last. The sweet family that runs this venue is the absolute best! They made our wedding day stress free. Cassie and Maitlyn were willing to help me with anything before the wedding. When it came to the day of the two of them were out helping do anything that my coordinator or family had in mind.
    The property is bewitching. It is a perfect place to get married because of the natural beauty yet you can still accommodate your own styles.
    I wish the best to every bride to be! Go talk with the ladies and let them help make your day perfect!

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda and Josh! It was incredible working with you and your sweet family and friends. It was such an honor to be a part of such an incredible day and thank you so much for having your wedding here with us. You two are amazing and we are so happy for this new chapter in your lives as Mr. and Mrs.!!
    Ashley Married on 09/23/2017
    I loved everything about this venue and the people who have put it together. I wanted a country type, natural outdoor scenery and with little decoration and it fit everything I wanted! I highly recommend this for any type of event!

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! We loved working with you, Travis, and your family and friends. We are so grateful that you let us be a part of your special day and we are happy that you loved your time with us at the farmhaus. Congratulations to you and Travis and we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Please visit us soon :)
    Sam Married on 09/17/2017
    BEST WEDDING VENUE EVER!!
    I can't say enough about this venue. First off it is family run. A huge plus because you get to work with the owners directly. Maitlyn and Cassie are both so AMAZING. When it came to our wedding day we we felt like they were part of our family. We didn't have a day of wedding coordinator so Maitlyn and Cassie and their wonderful mom, Pam stepped in to make sure everything went perfectly. The wedding venue is absolutely beautiful! A lot of blood(Maitlyn) sweat and tears went into building this venue and it was all done with love by this family. They are continually making upgrades to the venue to make it even more beautiful than it already is. Robert and I are proud and honored to have had the opportunity to be married here. We love you guys!!!

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you so much Sam!! It was a true honor to be a part of you and Robert's special day. We absolutely adore you both and are so happy for you and this new chapter in your lives. You were radiant on Sunday!! We cannot wait to see you in November!
    Selena Married on 07/09/2017
    Budget for wedding, highly recommend venue

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Selena! We are so happy that we got to work with you and Roy :) Congratulations on your marriage!!
    Lindsay Married on 06/24/2017
    Our special day at The Allen Farmhaus was nothing short of amazing! The owners are wonderful to work with, and the venue is gorgeous. We had our ceremony in the unique open-air chapel which was perfect! For the reception, I loved that we could have people inside and outside, and never felt separated from anyone. If you're looking for the best venue for your event, you've found it!

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsay and Bailey! It was absolutely amazing getting to work with you during the planning process. Your wedding was stunning and we are so happy that you chose to have it here with us at The Allen Farmhaus! Cheers to a lifetime of love and laughter for y'all!
  • Natasha Married on 06/10/2017
    FantastiC!!! The allen Farmhaus is absolutely gorgeous. the whimsical lighting in the trees at night made it so romantic. I love having the wedding and the reception in one place. The staff especially Cassie and Maitland were a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. As a bonus, the pictures that my photographer took on the Allen Farmhaus property came out amazing because of the beautiful property.

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you so much Natasha! It was wonderful having your family and friend's out for Katrina and Conde's wedding! It was a magical night and we are happy that you loved your experience here at the farmhaus!
    Katrina Married on 06/10/2017
    We just had our wedding at The Allen Farmhaus it was wonderful! The Kraft family is so helpful and they want to make sure your day is special.
    Last July we met with Cassie & Maitlyn and we knew this was the place we wanted to use for our wedding. Since then the girls have worked very hard to keep improving their venue. The new open air chapel that was added in March has an intimate, relaxing, and calming feel about it and the backdrop of the beautiful farmland makes it seem like a dream.
    The new reception barn is large enough to fit 250 guests and still have a great dance floor. Our guests really enjoyed themselves and later in the evening many of our guests commented that they loved when all the doors were open and the breeze went through the barn. Our guests were very impressed with the venue and the Kraft family.
    A HUGE thank you to The Allen Farmhaus for making our day so special!

The Allen Farmhaus's reply:

Thank you Katrina! We are so happy that you loved your special day with us at the farmhaus. It was a sincere pleasure working with you, Conde, and all your family and friends to make the day perfect. We wish you and Conde a lifetime of laughter, love, and complete happiness and please come to visit us any time you are in New Braunfels! - The TAF Team