The Adalea Reviews

The Adalea 1
The Adalea 2

Lauren Bratton · Married on 09/08/2018

Dream Wedding

The Adalea helped me have my dream wedding! The staff is great to work with and are very caring when it comes to making your day perfect! I did not have to worry once on my wedding day because I knew that had everything covered. We really appreciate everything they did for us and will always go to this beautiful location for future events.

Sent on 11/01/2018
    The Adalea 3
    The Adalea 4

Kara · Married on 10/29/2017

The Adalea is such a beautiful place for any event!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Maria · Married on 10/21/2017

This venue is beautiful! From the fish pond to the historic home, every detail is perfect. The owners are very accommodating for anything you need and we feel more like friends than a vendor/client!

raigan · Married on 09/10/2017

I was lucky enough to marry my best friend and the love of my life this past September (2017) at The Adalea. This particular venue was my first (and only) choice, choosing to have our wedding here was one of the best decisions we made throughout the wedding planning process! The property is GORGEOUS and is such a staple in the community in which my husband and I grew up. They offered so many options for the actual location of the ceremony and even the reception. We had a much smaller, more intimate, wedding and we chose to have the ceremony on one of the many porches of the beautiful house, and the reception inside the house. We didn’t end up using their gorgeous banquet hall at all, but I can say it’s very spacious and so pretty, had we had a larger guest list we would have absolutely utilized that beautiful piece of the property. Literally everything that this venue has to offer is beautiful. (Even the bathrooms are pretty, it’s insane) It’s such a warm and inviting place when the wedding is over you will not want to leave, I’m sure of it.
    Their team helped tremendously in preparing for our big day. In the time leading up to the wedding, they maintained communication the entire time and they were always there to answer all one-million of my questions. The venue provided so much for us, from pews to reception tables, chairs, linens, silverware, champagne flukes, even mugs for our coffee station, literally too much to list. They all worked so hard to make sure our day was perfect, even saving the day with music when our musician didn’t show.
    I am a photographer and have shot many weddings and events at many different venues (The Adalea being one of them), and not all venues photograph perfectly. However, The Adalea does. Everything on and around the property makes for gorgeous photos outdoors. The house as well as the bridal suite have such beautiful natural light sources and is exceptionally decorated, it literally photographs like a dream!

The Adalea's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful words and you take the best photos

Jenny · Married on 08/20/2017

I have been lucky enough to have a few photo sessions at The Adalea and the venue couldn’t be more beautiful!

Chelsea · Married on 06/30/2017

First of all the Adalea is beautiful! The location is perfect, the decor is classy and elegant and the scenery is breath taking! The staff is friendly and very accommodating!

The Adalea's reply:

Thank you and you make the most beautiful flower arrangements