That Wedding Lady Reviews

That Wedding Lady 5
That Wedding Lady 6
That Wedding Lady 7

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2014

Rachel was the perfect choice for our wedding! She wrote vows that were perfect for me and my husband! There wasn't a dry eye at our wedding! She was always prompt with answering questions or changing anything before our wedding. Choose That Wedding Lady!

Sent on 12/11/2014

That Wedding Lady's reply:

It was such a lovely ceremony and you looked truly spectacular. Thank you so much for the wonderful review.

Kimberly · Married on 10/18/2014

Can I give Rachel a 10? If I could I would. I did a lot of research/review reading to find an officiant who I felt that my Husband and I could work with, and who would provide us with a wedding ceremony that we would both love (funny, not stuffy, but professional). Everything you read about Rachel is true. The day of our wedding, our ceremony was amazing, she was able to capture our personalities completely. Everyone at our wedding was incredibly impressed with Rachel, and asked "how long have you known her?" When we informed everyone we had only communicated a few times through email, and our wedding day was the first day we actually met her face to face, they were shocked. They all figured Rachel was a friend of ours who has known us for years. THAT is how good she is. Rachel, Chris and I want to thank you for providing us with a wonderful ceremony on our wedding day. You are more than amazing!

Sent on 10/20/2014

That Wedding Lady's reply:

How perfectly awesome! I love this review. You guys are just so very sweet to take the time to let everyone know how you feel. I am completely humbled by your words and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I wish you peace and joy and love and happiness for all the days of your lives!!!!

Lisa · Married on 10/18/2014

Rachel was perfect for our wedding! She was poised, professional, and personable.
    It was a bit difficult for us to find the perfect officiant. We wanted a nonreligious, intimate, light-hearted ceremony. Rachel delivered! I think she's one of those people that can read people's styles well enough to squeeze her way in as the perfect fit! haha I would relate it to getting the perfect haircut!
    Anyway, throughout the year of planning for our prolonged engagement, Rachel was helpful with what we needed to do and what she need from us in this process. She was quick to respond via phone, text, or email. This flexibility was much appreciated by us, since we didn't hire a wedding planner. Juggling many vendors is no easy job, but Rachel was super easy to work with!
    Rachel completely understood when I told her that my husband did not want to recite vows, but rather, just wanted to say "i do". She wrote our ceremony script, advising us not to read it, so that the first time we heard it would be during the actual ceremony. I have to agree with her on this part, and recommend it to you all that can stand not to read it. Our script was perfect for us, and she even tied in a poem excerpt that was meaningful to us.
    Just before the ceremony, Rachel separately visited with my husband and I to let us know how the ceremony would proceed (we had opted not to do a rehearsal). She was funny and at ease, but also very direct and clear in her communication. Her professionalism in this way, helped us both to calm down a bit, knowing that she'd be the one to lead us through the ceremony.
    We'd recommend Rachel to anyone because as I mentioned, she's good at understanding people and what they want!
    Thank you so very much, Rachel!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Kristen · Married on 10/11/2014

Rachel was awesome with her words for our ceremony and very helpful throughout the whole process. She told our story at the beginning of the ceremony and her comical timing was perfect. She keeps things light and celebratory and you can really feel the love. She always reminds the bride and groom it's about them and the love they share. Highly recommended for sure!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Kerry-Ann · Married on 10/04/2014

Rachel was very thorough throughout the process! She was very helpful, as well as flexible. She provides great insight for the location as well as picture suggestions. She has a warm spirit that enhanced the ceremony!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Graham · Married on 10/04/2014

Rachel did an outstanding job at our wedding! Very professional and open minded which was exactly what we were looking for. She accommodated for anything we wanted and had her own ideas to help too.

Sent on 12/08/2014

That Wedding Lady's reply:

Thank you Graham for the kind words, It really was a very sweet day. Thank you for choosing me to be a part of it.

That Wedding Lady, Rachel

April Nicole · Married on 09/20/2014

Rachel officiated our wedding ceremony, it was raining so the ceremony had to be moved inside at the last minute, she did a fantastic job at organizing things on a whim. Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. We did the sand unity ceremony with a few modifications and she was extremely open to my ideas and embraced them with no questions asked. She was extremely knowledgeable and professional and me and my groom feel very relaxed and at ease on a very nervous day. I have already highly recommended her. All of our guests and family commented on her professionalism and what a wonderful job she did at officiating out wedding ceremony. We thank you Rachel from the bottom of our hearts for making our day so extra special. The ceremony and your words were perfect, your knowledge was an amazing bonus and we could not be happier with the service you provided as well as all the recommendations and helpful tips you provided me with. Thank you again for everything.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Kimberly · Married on 08/31/2014

Rachel was an excellent officiant for our wedding. Her process of getting to know us through questionnaires really helped to make our destination wedding ceremony personal and touching. Her voice is clear and pleasant and her timing is impeccable. We would recommend her highly!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Angie · Married on 08/30/2014

Rachel was great! She was lively and knew exactly how to handle every situation that was thrown at her. I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Kenyanna · Married on 08/08/2014

Rachel was so awesome at performing our ceremony and it was last minute! The small details she put in our ceremony was awesome.thank you for making our day memorable..
    Love always kenyanna battles

Sent on 08/09/2014

Could not have asked for better!!! She really got to know us as couple and wrote a personal ceremony just for us. She really went far and beyond to make this day our best day. She suggesting great locations for the service since we were not from Florida, just knew the beach was where we would like to be married. Not only was she wonderful for the wedding details but was also great in helping with hotels and other things in the Amelia Island area. Definitely went out of her way in making our wonka vision pieces go together.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Jackie · Married on 06/23/2014

What a would a superhero themed wedding be without a Wonder Woman? Not only did Rachel make our ceremony as memorable as her cosplay of Commissioner Gordan's wife, she captured our epic love story perfectly. Thank you so much and may the odds be ever in your favor!

J&J

Sent on 07/01/2014

Samantha · Married on 06/19/2014

She was amazing. The ceremony was beautiful. She wrote and an amazing and romantic ceremony and the vows were amazing. She even made my husband cry and his sons eyes water. And she saved the day. My photographer canceled an hour before the wedding and Rachel took pictures for us. She had awesome ideas and is extremely talented. I can't imagine anyone doing a better ceremony. Thank you so much Rachel!!!

Karen · Married on 06/08/2014

Rachel was such an amazing officiant! We had to work with her all the way from Texas but she made the process so easy. She was so helpful and made the ceremony so beautiful.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Maria · Married on 06/07/2014

I was wed by this magnificent woman on 6/7/14.

Not only did Rachel do my ceremony, but she actually SAVED my wedding.

Due to family circumstances I was forced to plan a wedding in TWO WEEKS. Every bit of planning I had done for our wedding set in 2015 was no more, and being put up with the daunting task of trying to salvage anything from my dream wedding had turned me into a little big ball of emotions.

I didn t know where to begin.

I had seen reviews of That Wedding Lady everywhere, every single one of them was positive, and believe me, THEY RE ALL TRUE! I decided I would call her to see what all the rave was, and just talking to her had lifted weight off my shoulders and cast out any doubt within my heart. Her cheerful voice, her knowledge and can-do attitude were what sold me.

She kept in touch with every e-mail I sent her, every text, every call, she kept me calm and collected all the way till the big day! She even helped me salvage the scene, I wanted enchanting trees to surround me, and she delivered.

She helped make our ceremony more personal, and it was so eloquently delivered that there were tears all around of joy and happiness.

I am still blown away by everything that day, I actually looked at my wedding album today, I was hit by all the emotions again, because she helped me create amazing memories to remember for a lifetime.

From her beautifully written ceremony, to her soul inspiring spoken words, and her genuine persona, if you re looking for that in your wedding, she IS, That Wedding Lady.

Thank you Rachel!

-Maria

Helen · Married on 06/04/2014

Rachel was great. She is so positive and cheerful. She was very thorough and organized. She had great ideas to include our daughter in the wedding without causing stress for her. Our guests noticed that she knew exactly the right time to step out of the way of pictures. My husband and I were very pleased. Thanks Rachel!! You're more than 5!!

Martin · Married on 05/31/2014

I called 5 or 6 different officiants off of the web and was fairly disappointed in the interviews I had with them. I eventually picked Rachel. I listened to her voicemail and was almost sold before we even spoke in person. Her message was upbeat and fun. Then when we did connect, I knew she was the one. She's energetic, fun, and not stuffy like the others I'd called. We wanted our wedding to be fun for all involved. It was a destination wedding and we had to place our faith in the fact that she'd do a good job and make it special. We weren't disappointed. She assured us all would be fine and it was. She helped to make it a wonderful ceremony and her suggestions on what to add made it memorable for our guests. I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone looking for someone refreshing and upbeat to help you "tie the knot"! .

Sent on 06/14/2014

Starr · Married on 05/30/2014

Rachel was perfect! Our situation was a bit different, in that we did not have a confirmed address until the morning of. My dad was ill and I was unsure of where location of wedding would be; the hospital at St. Vincent's or my brothers home who cares for him in Jacksonville FL. Rachel was so flexible, kind, and put together a perfect ceremony based on little information. I was so focused on my dad, that I did not have time to speak with her personally, plan what I would like her to say etc.

Experience makes a difference! I would recommend Rachel based on, anyone that can pull off the perfect ceremony, professional and made my day stress free deserves much more money then she requires!

Thank you Rachel for our perfect day!

Sent on 06/10/2014

She wrote our vows for us and they were PERFECT! Always willing to meet up and always a smile on her face.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Grace · Married on 05/23/2014

Rachel was simply wonderful! Scheduling was very easy and she is so wonderful to work with! Very sentimental and meaningful ceremony. Everything I dreamed about on our special day! Love you rachel!

Sent on 05/24/2014

Rachel was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very nice and energetic and would go out of her way to make sure all the details were set. She was helpful in finalizing all the details even in areas that I was unaware of. She made us a personalized ceremony that captured both me and my husband's personality and relationship perfectly. I loved my whole experience with her.

Sent on 05/25/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/10/2014

Rachel was great! I reached out to her to help me with my sister's destination wedding. I wanted to be a part of the ceremony so we worked together on creating a ceremony for my sister and her fiance. Rachel came up with a script, I had a part, we discussed the unity section, I added a reading, it turned out beautiful and very personal. I could not have asked for a better officiant to work with. We chatted on the phone prior and were able to communicate the day of as well. She is very down to Earth and such a wonderful friendly person with good energy! I recommend her to anyone planning their wedding in the Jacksonville or surrounding area!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Mrs. Robin · Married on 04/12/2014

Rachel was very good at making our wedding ceremony comfortable, relaxed, and have a nice flow. The rehearsal was also great, as she made everything clear and easy for the big day! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Dave · Married on 04/06/2014

Rachel did an outstanding job! She made the whole process easy and the ceremony was awesome. Don't hesitate to work with her!

Sent on 04/17/2014
  • tiffany

tiffany · Married on 03/23/2014

Rachel is a very unique and funny soul and I liked that about her, which is why I hired her as our officiant. I was very adamant about not wanting to be given away, no religion, and much more, and Rachel found a way to get everything we needed in to our ceremony while leaving out what we didn't want. She also wore an awesome outfit, quoted Willy Wonka, which was hilarious, and just kept it lighthearted. I definitely recommend Rachel.

Sent on 03/31/2014