Thalia Photography Reviews

View more information

• Hannah
    Hannah F. Married on 09/19/2021

The Dreamiest Engagement Photos

Hiring Thalia to be your photographer will be the best and easiest decision you make for your wedding. Thalia took our engagement photos and will be shooting our wedding as well. Thalia is the perfect combination of an amazing artist and people person. She has an incredible eye for light, color and motion and was also so patient with me prior to the shoot while I constantly texted her for advice on what to wear. Always listen to the artist! She knows what she is doing!

The engagement shoot was pure magic. Thalia made us feel so at ease the entire time that we felt like we were just hanging out while she took our picture. The way she made us feel so natural is really reflected in the photos. I cannot wait for Thalia to shoot our wedding next year!

Thalia Photography's reply:

Hannah you are incredibly sweet! You guys were so fun to work with, it was literally the dreamiest time together. I'm so happy I made you feel comfortable, that is my ultimate goal! I'm so grateful for your words, it truly encourages and uplifts me to keep on being better and better 😊
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra G. Married on 07/31/2021

Our Favorite Vendor of All Time

Wedding planning was my worst nightmare, and having to do it twice due to COVID was terrifying. When I met Thalia at a bridal expo, I knew immediately that she would be the perfect fit for me and my husband. Besides the fact that her work was exactly the vibe we were looking for, her positive demeaner and expertise was exactly what we needed every step of the way!

We had the pleasure of working with Thalia twice, as we had to postpone our wedding due to COVID. She has wedding planning down to a Science, and was always one step ahead of us. She was beyond easy to communicate with and was always willing to go the extra mile. She would be sure that her check-ins were personalized and relevant to my husband and I. On top of her scheduled check-ins she would also find time for our typical "follow ups." Throughout the whole planning process, Thalia was more than just a photographer. She helped guide my outfit choices, our timeline and even last minute reminders for each month leading up to our big day! Needless to say, Thalia was my voice of reason through our entire planning process.

Pictures are really important to me, as I am one of the few people that still print out photos for albums. Thalia, understood my passion and took on the challenge to help my vision come to life.

After our first meeting with Thalia, she had mailed a box to our house, including a wedding workbook, a wedding handkerchief and little gifts to remind us just how exciting this time is. Her handwritten note and expertise reminded us why we are planning a wedding in the first place. From that day on, we knew we made the right choice.

When COVID caused us to postpone, Thalia was beyond accommodating and was still able to capture the most important moments for us. Again and again, time after time, she made us feel like more than just a client. When our big day finally arrived, despite many hiccups, Thalia stood true to be our favorite vendor. We have boxes of photos that we already developed, and are organizing them into albums to share with our families. We swoon over her photos that help us cherish our big day, but even more so I will cherish the relationship we've formed with her and can't wait to book her again!
    Lauren M. Married on 06/19/2021

Thalia is a dream

Finding the person you feel comfortable with around you and your closest loved ones on a momentous day is a huge decision. Thalia is the only person I could ever imagine or hoped for to be with us to capture our day. Thalia guided me, my bridesmaids and my family from the moment she arrived to make sure we were on schedule, happy, comfortable, and enjoying the day. Her professionalism, calming and warm personality, and talent are exactly what I needed on my wedding day.

Prior to the wedding Thalia made sure we had a shot list if everything we wanted and made sure our vision would come to life through her work. Her organization and communication made working with her stress free. My biggest regret is not having her stay the whole night. Do yourself a favor and hire your photographers and videographers for the whole length of the event! I would recommend Thalia to everyone and anyone!

Thalia Photography's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much! You are so right, it is so important to make sure you get someone who is going to vibe right with your family and friends because we'll be with each other all day! I'm glad I was the perfect fit for you all, I'm glad you me and Adam connected so well too. Thank you so much for having me, the day was so fun even with the pouring rain!
  • Marybeth
    Marybeth Married on 06/05/2021

Thalia will provide you with STUNNING memories to pass down to your children.

Thalia captured my wedding day and let me say: best decision I made was hiring her. She helped us with our timeline, kept everything on track with time, and made me feel SO COMFORTABLE! As a photographer myself, I can be extremely picky and also somewhat shy on camera and I knew Thalia had the attention to detail that I needed. I got previews the next day and they were absolutely stunning. If you’re thinking about hiring Thalia, just do it!

Thalia Photography's reply:

Words cannot express how much I appreciate you!! You're so sweet. Your day was so perfect, fun and just beautiful!! I'm so glad I was able to make you feel comfortable and just yourselves, that's always my goal!
    Angela G. Married on 05/21/2021

True Talent

Before hiring Thalia, I struggled finding a photographer that was affordable, who I could trust to capture one of the most important days of my life. Hiring Thalia to shoot our wedding day was the best decision. Through email communication, I felt like I had known her for years. She responded to every question and concern, and made us feel like our wedding day was her top priority. She is such a sweet person, and made me feel calm and relaxed on my wedding day. I am usually a little camera shy, and having not had a lot of professional photos taken, I was worried about feeling that way for our wedding photos. I was surprised as to how comfortable Thalia made me feel in front of the camera. The final results exceeded my expectations. We wanted a photographer that would capture the best moments, so we can look back for years to come and remember how perfect the day was, and Thalia did just that. The way Thalia was able to capture every important moment, and every emotion of the day is truly amazing and shows her talent as a photographer. We couldn’t wait to order prints off our gallery to frame and display in our home. To anyone considering hiring Thalia to photograph your wedding, or any occasion, you are making a great choice!

Thalia Photography's reply:

Angela, you are the sweetest thank you!! I am SO happy to hear you say that you felt comfortable, calm and relaxed. That's always the goal! Your wedding day was so much fun, so honored I was able to capture it 😌
    Jennifer L. Married on 05/20/2021

Best In The Game

I could not be happier the i chose Thalia Photography for my wedding day. Thalia is truly amazing at what she does. Not to mention she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I was so scared picking a photographer. I had a hard time finding a photographer in my budget. Thalia was one of the few who was willing to work with me a little on pricing, which i was so grateful for. The options are endless out there, but as soon as i came across thalia’s page I knew I had to have her for my big day. Her photography style is gorgeous and she the process so easy from the moment I contacted her. She was quick to reply and really got to know us. She asked us to fill out a survey and we made sure we were a right fit for each other. I think thats super important and not all vendors do this. I am so not a photo person and neither is my husband, so we wanted someone who was okay with that and also could make us feel comfortable. From day one she did just that. She is such a professional but also has a comforting homey feel to her. I feel as if I have known her for so long. She fit right in with my bridal party from our stupid movie quotes to the music we played all day. It was honestly like having another friend in the bridal suite with us. Thalia did more than just photograph my wedding. she was their every step of the way, even helped me pick out the colors for my wedding and what colors she thought would photograph well together. Once we got the photos, I was even more amazed by her. I am obsessed and have not stopped looking at them since i received them. If you are looking for an amazing photographer, look no further. Thalia basically does it all and im sure i will be using her in the future!

Thalia Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer! Your wedding day was truly so much fun, I'm so honored to have captured it and helped in any way I could to make it perfect!
    Kelly M. Married on 09/20/2020

Obsessed forever!

My husband and I originally inquired with Thalia for a family photo shoot with our daughter. After seeing Thalia’s beautiful wedding pictures, we decided we wanted to be one of those couples. Thalia’s galleries inspired us to elope! She accommodated us in a short period of time. From beginning to end, Thalia was very helpful and informative. She made sure to answer and address all my questions and concerns. During our ceremony, honest to God, I didn’t even notice her taking pictures of us. She wasn’t all up in our face or personal space. She was effortlessly invisible and not being distracting at all. During the bride/groom only shots, she made us both feel relaxed and comfortable while also making us feel like superstars. I am a very camera shy person, and as a new mom, I’m always behind the camera instead of the front. The final product is breath taking and I don’t even know where to start with printing all the photos. I want to print them all and hang them all to be admired for years to come. Thalia captured priceless moments on one of the biggest days of our lives and we couldn’t be more thankful! Thalia over exceeded our expectations and we won’t second guess who to go to for any other occasion we’d need professional photos taken for.

Thalia Photography's reply:

Kelly you are amazing!! Thank you SOO much for your sweet words, awww I'm so happy right now! I'm so overjoyed that I made you feel comfortable and confident on your wedding day. That's what I strived for and it warms my heart knowing you had a great time. THANK YOU SO MUCH 😭💛
  • Maria
    Maria B. Married on 08/14/2020

Amazing photographer

Thalia was amazing to work with! She made it a point to get to know us as a couple and what was important to us for our wedding photos. She was supportive throughout the whole process, sending us wedding planning guides, ideas for engagement photo locations and corresponding outfits, reminders, timelines, etc. Honestly, she was more on top of planning than we were lol. We are so grateful for the services she has provided. On our initial encounter, we had told her that we needed/preferred a lot of direction and she did just that. Photos were well organized and efficient. She is a talented photographer and her passion showed whenever she got excited seeing something at the venue that inspired another photo she wanted to take. Our photos came out AMAZING- and as a couple who opted not to hire a videographer and hire only a photographer, we are so glad we found Thalia. She is a great photographer and person and her prices were very reasonable.

Thalia Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for taking the time to write me a review, I truly appreciate it! The day was amazing and you two are the sweetest, so happy I got to capture your day 😊