177 Reviews for Texas Old Town

Clean Up (6)
Covered Outdoor (3)
Event Rentals (2)
175 Texas Old Town Reviews

This was a awesome and beautiful place!! My wife and I got married here week ago and it was beautiful. The managers helped us out a lot and even got my full deposit back!! They understood our reason and also made us happy customer! Will be recommend this place to others for sure!

Profile Picture Cody, 7/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding at Stone Hall on April 28, 2018. The venue is stunning, complete with a waterfall behind the ceremony site and sprawling grounds perfect for lawn games. Of the 4 halls at Texas Old Town, this one was my favorite because it's secluded from the rest and has a private entrance - our guests didn't even know there were 3 other halls on the property.

The reception hall itself gorgeous, with lovely stone work, wooden rafters, and hard wood floors. The space itself needs very little decoration - the bar & catering tables are built in, there is a stage perfect for a DJ (or ceremony if it rains), and there's a beautiful wooden staircase that we used for our grand entrance. As a bride, I also loved the gigantic bridal suite. It has a whole wall of mirrors and a huge countertop for all the makeup and hair tools. It also has it's own bathroom and sitting area. There is also a groom's room.

The grounds are beautifully maintained, we had blooming roses around our ceremony site and the grass was lush, green, and freshly mowed. They also spray for mosquitoes around the pond, which was very helpful. They provided us with tables and chairs, but we were able to bring in everything else - which allowed us to shop around with vendors and decor, and saved us a LOT of money in the long run!

The only trouble with Texas Old Town is their requirement to use Texas Ritas bartending company. While they are fairly priced, they were pretty difficult to communicate with... they didn't really want to have a conversation until ~45 days prior to the event. They also will only serve for a maximum of 6 hours, they will not serve straight liquor, and they do not provide or cut garnishments (like limes). Overall though, these were minor annoyances and at the end of the day the two bartenders we had did a great job and were very friendly.

Overall, the venue was perfect for our event and I would recommend Stone Hall to anyone!

Profile Picture Jen, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

Texas old town is gorgeous!!!! We barely had to add any decorations, the hall itself is beautiful! The ladies who run the front desk went above and beyond for me and my bridal party. So thankful I had my wedding there. Would definitely suggest them!!!!

Profile Picture Brandee, 4/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Texas Old Town was perfect! The people were great, the location is gorgeous, and the actual hall and ceremony site are breathtaking. The prices are great too! We had a perfect wedding day. Thanks TOT!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/6/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Bridal Suite, Clean Up

Texas Old Town is such a beautiful venue. Me and my husband chose to reserve Redbud Hall for our wedding and we couldn’t have had a more perfect ceremony and reception hall. The outdoors is full of beautiful trees, bridges, and small streams/ponds of water which makes for breathtaking pictures. The cost to reserve any of the halls is more affordable than competing venues which a MAJOR PLUS! Thank you Texas Old Town and thank you Kristin for helping us out and ensuring our wedding was perfect!

Photo
Profile Picture Raeann, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I absolutely cannot say enough about this venue. Simply put- it was perfect. I mean PERFECT! From day one, we had a great experience touring the venue. They do book up super fast, so our only issue was pushing our desired date back just to get an available date for the hall we wanted. They are extremely laid back about everything- willing to work with you on WHATEVER you need. I used several of their recommended vendors. There are no restrictions on vendors- with the exception of one required vendor which was the bartending company if you will be serving alcohol. Their required bartenders were also excellent. I was able to utilize the venue for photos, walk-through with planner, etc. as long as I made an appointment ahead of time. I was able to utilize the hall for a 4 hour block the day before my wedding to set up and have rehearsal (only if they do not have an event scheduled for that hall). They are very strict on the 4 hour rule though and they have to be a consecutive 4 hours. We pretty much had free reign on whatever we wanted (within reason obviously). We had the venue for the ENTIRE day the day of our wedding- 8am to midnight. There is no hourly cost- that's what you get included in the price of the venue. Almost unheard of. My wedding was at Sage Hall. Just absolutely beautiful. The bridal suite was the perfect size. The set up and layout of the building was perfect. And most importantly- with ALL of this....this was the cheapest venue we found in both the Austin and DFW surrounding areas for the same size and quality. The CHEAPEST. Yes. Like I said......I cannot say enough. Feel free to contact me for any specific questions. I vouch for this place day in and day out.

Profile Picture Jaylyn, 3/10/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about Texas Old Town is awesome! From the views we were able to capture in our photos, to the staff! Thank you guys so much for making my daughter's day so special!

Profile Picture Julian, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Indoor, Parking

Texas Old Town was an amazing venue for our wedding. We were at Redbud Hall which was the perfect size for our 110 guest wedding. It had plenty of space without looking empty and it truly has everything you would want for your big day. The employees are very accommodating and personable and were willing to work with us to make our day perfect. My only complaint would be that we were unable to hold our rehearsal at the actual venue, but they only refused us because another wedding was taking place! I would highly recommend Texas Old Town!

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/30/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Bridal Suite, Uncovered Outdoor

Beautiful venue, beautiful scenery, we were very pleased with the hall we chose. Our guests loved everything about the venue and our wedding.
Thank you for making our day very special and unforgettable.
Mr. & Mrs. J. Ramos

Profile Picture John, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up

My husband and l got married in Stone Hall and it was wonderful. The outdoor ceremony space is so beautiful and the reception hall inside is just gorgeous. We didn’t need a whole bunch of extra decorations to make it feel special because the place is already so nice! Aubrey was a wonderful point of contact from the day we toured up to the week of our wedding. She was so helpful and responsive. We definitely recommend Texas Old Town!

Profile Picture Heidi, 11/6/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

We had a church ceremony but used Tejas hall for the reception and everyone said it was one of the best wedding venues they had ever been to! Gorgeous outdoor space and the outdoor bar option was a plus. No need to rent tables and chairs cause everything that was there was perfect! Wooden tables are amazing looking too so all we did was center pieces no need for table clothes. The space is perfect and staff is a great help!

Profile Picture Andrea , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was absolutely AMAZING! The staff was friendly, helpful, and attentive. They even let us borrow the office shower, a projector screen, and had staff help us frequently throughout our wedding day. Our caterer didn't deliver anything they were supposed to (they were not affiliated with Texas Old Town in any way) and the gentleman who was our manager for the evening at Texas Old Town mentioned it to the bride and groom having their wedding in the hall next to us. They donated some of their food to us because of the managers explanation! Without him helping, and them donating, our wedding would have been a total disaster. We would book the venue with them again in a heartbeat! It was so beautiful! Thank you so much for your kindness and attentiveness on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Whitley, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely love stone hall, it is beautiful and made our evening even better! Would recommend this place to everyone!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Texas Old Town was the perfect location for our wedding! We couldn't have asked for a better experience! The staff were so sweet, polite and professional from the beginning to the end. All of our guest commented on how beautiful this location was! Thank you to all the staff at Texas Old Town. My husband and I are so incredibly thankful to have had such a beautiful experience on our special day. Aubrey, we would like to personally thank you for being there from the very beginning. You were such a pleasure to work with during the duration of our wedding planning. Also, we would like to thank you for being there on the day of our wedding helping us out. THANK YOU Texas Old Town!!

Profile Picture Jess, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We got married at Tejas, and it was beautiful, charming and elegant. The staff was very gracious and helped make the wedding go exactly the way we hoped for. Texas Ritas bartended the event, and our bartender, Amy, was awesome! Very well done, professional and classy. We highly recommend Texas Old Town!

Profile Picture Sara, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Loved how my wedding looked amazing the staff was so helpful. The place is beautiful if your going for a country theme wedding this is the place for you

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals

Just love this place in general. We decided to choose Stone Hall and it was amazing. I can not tell you how many compliments we had about how beautiful our venue was. I would like to thank the TOT staff doing a great job in maintaining the facility and making sure we had everything that was needed for our big day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding here was the perfect location and exactly our style. We were married in Sage Hall and it was the perfect hall with beautiful photo spots. The outdoor ceremony site and reception hall both have such natural beauty, we were able to keep our decor to a minimum. The staff was wonderful, a joy to work with, and always helpful and quick to answer our questions throughout the planning process. We were able to take our engagement photos on the property for no additional charge! We were also able to go in the night before our wedding to set up, decorate, and drop off items at no extra charge. We loved being able to choose our own vendors, but we especially loved that Texas Old Town had their own vendor fairs two times a year. It gave us a chance to meet their preferred vendors who have all worked together; it was how we found quite a few of our vendors. If you are a DIY bride, Texas Old Town also hosts two "garage sales" in the year to brides to buy and sell wedding items. This was great to get inspiration and find cheap decorations; I also plan to sell some of mine at the next one. The outdoor ceremony space and reception hall were beautiful and met all our needs. Not to mention it was similar to other halls, but much more affordable. I cannot recommend this venue enough!

Profile Picture Estefania, 5/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals

Texas Old Town is an amazing venue, the staff is very professional, all the halls are beautiful! Our wedding turned out perfect! I highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Haylie, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My fiance and I instantly fell in love with Texas Old Town. We were looking for a naturally beautiful venue with an outdoor ceremony and indoor/outdoor reception site. We booked Redbud hall, and the place is absolutely gorgeous with the wood floor and pillars, and twinkle lights draped throughout the ceiling. TOT removes much of the hassle, as their are on-site sound systems and chairs/tables are included in the cost, so no additional rentals! Also, there is an on-site prep kitchen and they are flexible with outside vendors, which is something many venues we saw were lacking. I could not be happier with our selection and cannot wait to get married there next spring!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 3/19/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Wheelchair Access

From the day we went to tour the place Kirsten was very helpful and willing to do whatever possible to work with us. The place itself is beautiful but what really put it over the top was the great staff! On the day of the wedding we were happily greeted and cared for by everyone from the garden tender, to the office staff to the owner himself. They did everything possible for us, answered quartions, made changes as needed and even worked with our payment schedule. I recommend this place for anyone who is having their wedding in the Austin area, 5 stars doesn't do them justice!

Profile Picture User7588044, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved this venue! It brought the country wedding feeling we had imagined to life. Cyndie and Kirsten helped us so much throughout our journey of planning our special day, and we so greatful for all their quick responses. We picked this venue because we were able to choose our own vendors for everything except the bartenders. My husband is on a BBQ team, and his team prepared/cooked our reception dinner, and the kitchen was a major plus! The grounds of the venue are always absolutely stunning! I have nothing but positive comments towards this venue, I highly recommend! They truly treat you like family from your first initial meet. THANK YOU TEXAS OLD TOWN STAFF FOR CREATING SUCH A MAGICAL DAY FOR MY HUSBAND, FAMILY, AND FRIENDS.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I believe we invested our money well when choosing Texas Old Town to host our wedding, it was absolutely beautiful, you cannot go wrong with choosing this venue, their staff is very nice and caters to you. Thank you so much for everything Texas Old Town Staff.

Best Wishes,
Michael and Jazmin

Profile Picture Jazmin, 1/6/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Anthony and I were very happy we chosen Texas Old Town very convenient and has a country feeling to it. Stone Hall was very elegant and spacious. We highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/10/16, 4 Reviews