Terry James Photography Reviews

Terry James Photography 3
Terry James Photography 4
Terry James Photography 5
  • User5373380 · event on: 04/26/2015

Jaclyn and Terry were amazing. They traveled with us to Destin Florida to take pictures by the beach during sunset. I highly recommend them specially for Destination weddings or any special occasion.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Kim · Married on 03/20/2015

The quality of service was outstanding! Both Highlights and ceremony videos were amazing! When i showed it to my friends, they were left speech less, it really looked like a real love story movie. Jaclyn and Terry were great people to work with, very professional and very polite! I would definitely recommend Terry James Films and would be happy to use his service in the future again! Thank you again for making our dream come true!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Terry and Jaclyn, we want to express our deep appreciation for all the amazing work you did to capture our memories perfectly from the start of our life together. You guys went above and beyond our expectations and in the process, we had a blast! May this be the start of a wonderful friendship! I will keep recommending your services to everyone that is getting married!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Bryan · Married on 01/02/2015

We really enjoyed having Terry n co doing our wedding. They went above and beyond to make our big day a success. Helpful hints and thoughtful ideas made their professionalism a great addition. I've already recommended them to others

Sent on 10/24/2015

Sixing · Married on 12/25/2014

Terry and Jaclyn are very professional. Terry is very good at utilizing light and balance the photo, no matter in the daytime or at night. The picture turns out to be super cool~

Sent on 01/06/2015

Terry & Jaclyn were amazing from the minute we had our first consultation. If you want top rate service, friendliness, and no beating around the bush...Terry and Jaclyn are #1. Not only did our pictures and videos turned out amazing, but they attended to every need on the wedding day. You may find a photographer for a bit cheaper price...but you get what you pay for, and I'll always recommend Terry James to any of my friends.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Mr. & Mrs. · Married on 11/29/2014

We are so glad we found Terry James Photo to capture our wedding ceremonies and events. From the very start, Terry & Jaclyn were incredibly flexible and accommodating with our unpredictable, and less than timely, ceremonies. The finished product far exceeded our expectations. Thanks Terry & Jaclyn!!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Rebecca · event on: 11/09/2014

Terry and Jaclyn are so amazing. They captured my family perfectly and left us with memories we will cherish for a lifetime. I highly recommend using terry james photography for any and all memory preservation needs. They are top notch professionals with an artistic flair.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Chantal · event on: 10/18/2014

We LOVE the pictures Terry made of our family at the Cincinnati Nature Center. He took fantastic pictures of our 2 year old son.

Ebony · Married on 09/07/2014

We worked with Terry and Jaclyn on for our engagement pictures and our wedding. I can't say enough about our satisfaction with Terry James photography. They were so professional, talented and priced well. I am in love with every picture they took. If you hire them you are working with the best in the business. I never had a doubt when they were taking our pictures that they would be perfect. I will be using Terry James Photography for all my photography needs and recommending them for every bride I know! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OUR BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!!!!!

Nick · event on: 08/21/2014

Fantastic personality! They worked great with everyone in the school, and always had a smile on! The pictures came out awesome too! Loving them!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Joy · event on: 08/17/2014

Terry James and Jaclyn Flynn are both very professional and took very nice shots for my family. I love many of the pictures. I am so happy we did this, this will be a family memory and treasure we will cherish for life!

Sent on 11/26/2014
  • Q

Qlty · Married on 08/17/2014

Terry and Jaclyn were fantastic the day of our wedding! They arrived ahead of time and got some amazing shots! We are very fortunate to find such a great videographer and photographer especially on such short notice! Would definitely recommend to anyone! Very friendly, and knew his job! The highlight film was received within a few days and the full video within 4 weeks. We are very satisfied and couldn't have asked for a better company. The quality is amazing, and they got all the shots!

Sophia · Married on 08/12/2014

I can't speak highly enough of Terry James Studio. We were beyond excited when we received our wedding highlights video and photos just a few days after our honeymoon. I can't stop watching it :) it's everything we wanted and more. I highly recommend Terry James Studio for photography and videography, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Allen · Married on 08/09/2014

Terry was my photographer on my wedding day and I loved him!!! He was the person/friend every bride dreams of having there on her wedding day! He made everything so easy and was flexible enough to still keep us on schedule with pictures on the big day. The moments he captured were far beyond my expectations. He was so genuine and real, making him so pleasant and easy to work with. He was always accessible no matter how many times I called/needed him! Ask for Terry when you book photography and I promise you will not be disappointed :)

Marlene · Married on 07/05/2014

We really enjoyed Terry and Jaclyn

Sent on 08/08/2014

DELMER · event on: 06/10/2014

Words can’t express my appreciation of Images by Terry James Photographer. Terry and his team by far exceeded my expectations. He was very creative and made us feel at ease in front of the camera. The photos were high end quality and look so natural. Terry really captured those special moments that i will cherish forever. We’re not sure how to choose which ones to print because all photos are beautiful. Thank you Terry James for being part of my special day and for your great work! I recommend Terry James Photography for any special occasion!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 06/08/2014

Terry was an awesome photographer and made our wedding day very special. He was very professional and patient with us. The place he recommended us for the wedding pictures was beautiful. He paid attention to us individually and as a couple and pulled together a memorable and fun day. He is great to work with and I highly recommend him! Thank you Terry.

Jeffrey · Married on 06/07/2014

Terry was a real pleasure to work with. He made us feel comfortable. Terry is very talented, and he knows how to capture special moments on film. My wife and I were very satisfied with the results of our wedding photoshoot.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Terry was with us every step of the way! He listened to what we expected from him and have us more than we could ask for. He was very detail oriented. Terry took pictures based on our personality and the shots came out amazing! I have nothing negative to say about Terry. We would definitely recommend him to everyone! We have gotten so many compliments on our engagement and wedding pictures.....all thanks to Terry!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Suyapa · event on: 04/09/2014

I can't speak highly enough of Terry James Photography as a business and as a photographer! Not only he is very prompt and organized but his creativity and ability to adapt to all situations is amazing! He captured our family special moments! i enjoyed looking at my photos! I'm looking forward to our next family photo shoot. I highly recommend Terry James!

Sent on 08/12/2014
  • User4320292 · event on: 04/06/2014

Thank you Terry and your team for a wonderful job at our anniversary. Everything was perfect, our family and friends were very happy and were asking me for your contact information!! :) Our pictures were amazing. I highly recommend Terry James for any event!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Tareq · event on: 03/20/2014

Terry was so professional, friendly and understanding. I would highly recommend him. My family pictures are beautiful. He knew what he was doing.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Jamie · Married on 01/11/2014

Terry James Photography was by far the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding! Terry was absolutely amazing to work with and our photos turned out beautiful. He was very creative and we felt very comfortable. We will definitely cherish these for a lifetime! We really can't say enough nice things about Terry's professionalism! We would highly recommend Terry James Photography to everyone! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/22/2014

WOW! Terry is a very talented photographer. I can tell he loves what he does. Our wedding pictures came out so beautiful that we have gotten so many compliments. Terry was so professional from the minute we first talked. He knows exactly where and what time of the day to take amazing shots. No doubt I will work with him year after year for our new family pictures. You would feel lucky to work with Terry.

Sent on 07/21/2014