Terry James Photography Reviews

Terry James Photography 3
Terry James Photography 4
Terry James Photography 5

venessa · Married on 10/14/2016

Jaclyn and Terry were really great. We met them at bridalrama and they were a perfect fit for what we needed. The pictures are gorgeous and we have the prints framed in our living room. Thank you for capturing our special day.

Terry James Photography 6
    Terry James Photography 7
    Terry James Photography 8
    Terry James Photography 9
    Terry James Photography 10
    Terry James Photography 11
    Sent on 11/12/2017

Terry James Photography's reply:

Venessa & Eric, it was such a pleasure to capture this special day that you waited for 10 years. You put so much work on the beautiful details that made the highlights video wonderful. We had a blast capturing the whole wedding. Congratulations again and we look forward to working with you in the future. ~Jaclyn & Terry

Jessie Mcford · Married on 10/01/2016

Perfection

Terry and Jaclyn are amazing! They really took the time to get to know us as a couple, and that individualism was beautifully reflected in their work! They both are fun, professional, and capture your personality. Wonderful people to work with, and gorgeous, high quality work! We will definitely come back to them for professional picture and video needs!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Joanna · Married on 09/24/2016

Terry James Photography captured Zac & I's engagement & wedding photos. We were so thrilled with their professionalism, kindess, & beautifully taken photos! They respond quickly to any questions, & are flexible with schedules. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Terry James Photography's reply:

We are happy you loved every picture from the engagement session and the wedding. You are such a beautiful couple inside and out. Thanks for choosing us and trusting to capture one of the most important days of your life, your wedding.

Sarah · Married on 06/18/2016

Terry and Jaclyn were so great to work with! They were prompt and affordable! They made us feel very comfortable like friends! I would definitely recommend them for photography!!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Terry and Jaclyn did a great job capturing my wedding day. The pictures look great!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Savannah · Married on 06/11/2016

I enjoyed every minute working with Terry James Photography. Jaclyn and Terry make it look so easy and their skills are very valuable.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Carrie · Married on 06/11/2016

Terry James Photography is by far THE best company to go with for all of your event photo and video experience needs. Their work is AMAZING! and they are awesome to work with. They go above and beyond to create a wonderful experience for you!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Cynthia · Married on 06/10/2016

As a professional makeup artist, I have worked with many professional photographers over the years. This team of photographers have an an extraordinary vision, capturing the most perfect moments and each clients best features. Not only do they possess exceptional professionalism & creativity, but the customer service? The absolute best- even toward other professionals who are not their paying clients. This is the first time I have worked intimately with Terry James, but I will certainly make sure it is not the last! I will be HIGHLY RECOMMENDING them to my clients! Thanks again!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Terry James Photography's reply:

It was a pleasure working for the first time with art of makeup collective company. It's important for pictures and video that makeup artists use natural light and work with photographers and videographers to get the best shots...the art of makeup owner "Cynthia", worked with us in making the bride look her best! The photos and videos turned amazing.

Keshia · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I were really pleased with our wedding pictures! Jaclyn and the other photographer, Emily captured some excellent candid moments that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Terry James Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Keshia for your wonderful comments. Emilee and I had a great time and loved capturing your beautiful wedding. Congratulations to you both!- Jaclyn
  • soontobeberling

Alex · Married on 06/04/2016

Jaclyn did an awesome job working with a fiesty one year old! And our pictures look amazing!

Terry James Photography 12
    Terry James Photography 13
    Terry James Photography 14
    Terry James Photography 15
    Terry James Photography 16
    Terry James Photography 17
    Sent on 09/24/2018

Great people to work with and provided a great service. Very pleased. Would hire them again.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Terry James Photography's reply:

Thanks for choosing Terry James Photography. We really enjoyed capturing your wedding day! Looking forward to working with you again in the future ~ Jaclyn

Emilee · event on: 05/27/2016

Terry did our 10th anniversary pictures. We had fun and got the pictures we wanted!!! I also work with Terry as one of his photographers for his company, and he was just as professional with me as he would be with a new client. Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Terry James Photography's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and Jesse. You were a fun couple to shoot. We had a great time doing your anniversary photos and video. Looking forward to working with you again!

Molly · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better experience with a photographer than we had with Terry and Jaclyn. From the time we met, to the engagement session, and our big day itself, they were so caring and professional. They took such consideration into every detail of the photography. They came to the wedding rehearsal to become familiar with the flow of the ceremony and the location so that they could capture it all without interfering with anything. The pictures they took of the entire day are absolutely beautiful and such a great way to remember our wedding. Not only did they give encouragement and support throughout this process, but the final product is better than I expected. The icing on the cake is that they surprised my husband and I with an audio recording of our vows and made a slideshow for us. It was such a fantastic surprise and something we will forever cherish. I would encourage anyone looking for a photographer to choose Terry James Photography.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Terry James Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write out such a well thought out review. We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations from the time we met all the way until you received your print products and the final surprise! We really enjoyed your wedding and can’t wait to work with you again in the future!

Sarah · event on: 04/23/2016

I highly recommend Terry James Photography to anyone!! Terry and his wife Jaclyn are very professional and fun to work with. Me and my fiancé just did our engagement shoot with them and couldn't be more satisfied with their services. They made us very comfortable during the process and I'm looking forward to our wedding day!!! I'm so happy to have found them at the bridal show last year! I couldn't imagine going with another company. I feel like we found them for a reason! Simply amazing!!!

Terry James Photography's reply:

Thank you for choosing Terry James. We had a great time capturing your engagement shoot and we can't wait for your wedding day. You are a beautiful and fun couple.

Deron · event on: 04/23/2016

Very great and very professional. Had such an amazing experience and will highly recommend them to anyone.

Terry James Photography's reply:

Thank you Deron for your kind words. We had a great time doing your engagement!

Marisa · event on: 04/16/2016

My fiancé and I had a great time shooting our engagement pictures with Terry and Jaclyn! They are so nice to work with and have amazing ideas for pictures! They made us feel so relaxed in front of the camera and confident in our choice of using them for our wedding! We can't wait to see all the pictures! ??

Sent on 04/17/2016

Terry James Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review and for choosing Terry James Photography. We are happy that you enjoyed your engagement shoot and we are looking forward to sharing the final pictures and capturing your beautiful wedding day this year.

Julia · Married on 04/09/2016

Terry James Photography had the all the things we were looking for: Creativity and artistic vision, professionalism and excellent reputation, passion and someone we can trust. Terry and Jaclyn were with us all day during our wedding and their energy never faded.  The pictures and videos turned amazing! They told our love story better than what we expected! If you want someone with integrity, passion and very talented there is no one better than Terry James Photography!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Brian · event on: 04/04/2016

Terry and Jaclyn are professional, flexible, friendly and fun! They were not afraid to try creative shots and they picked out the best places for engagement photos in the city! We can't wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Joanna · event on: 02/14/2016

My fiancé and I had our engagement photos taken last week by TJ photography. Terry and Jacyln are wonderful to work with!! we had such a fun time, & are very excited to have them do the photography for our wedding in September.

Sent on 02/17/2016
  • Summer

Emily · event on: 01/17/2016

Terry and Jaclyn were wonderful to work with on our engagement shoot. They spent all day taking us to five different places around the city and even stopped off at our home so we could get some photos with our dogs. They really went above and beyond and it showed in the photos! We cannot wait to work with them again at our wedding and would recommend them without hesitation!

Sent on 02/24/2016
  • User6112625 · event on: 12/29/2015

Terry and Jaclyn are amazing! They made us feel just like family and completely comfortable during our engagement photo session. This is also no easy task either as I hate to have my picture taken but Terry made me even enjoy this process!

Sent on 12/30/2015
  • soontobeberling

Alex · event on: 11/09/2015

Terry and Jaclyn were so great to work with and made us feel at ease at once! We had such a fun time doing engagement pictures with them. They were very professional and not afraid to do anything to get a good shot- Terry even climbed a tree to get a good shot! We can't wait to see the pictures and to do more pics again for our wedding!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Rebekah · Married on 11/07/2015

If you are looking for a photographer who captures your wedding the way you have dreamed about it, Terry James Photography is the way to go. They are flexible and willing to work with your schedule, they capture who you are as a couple and allow it to come alive through there photography. They made our day so wonderful! Thank you both again! :)

Sent on 03/10/2016

Terry James Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write out such a well thought out review. We are happy to hear that we captured your wedding the way you dreamed about. We really enjoyed your wedding and can’t wait to work with you again in the future!
  • User5622272 · event on: 10/20/2015

Thank you so much! We had a blast and our time together was so special. Your artistry and expertise was palpable - and can't begin to tell you how safe, wonderful and happy we feel about our memories being in your eyes and hands to capture!!! -Carrie & John

Sent on 11/17/2015

The video Terry James made for my best friends wedding was amazing ... Tears of happiness I'm so glad she will always have the memories that they captured!!

Sent on 01/27/2016