Terri Krisavage Reviews

Terri Krisavage 5
Terri Krisavage 6
Terri Krisavage 7

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2018

They did an incredible job with the florals. I asked for a swag for my arbor, wine barrel arrangements, loose greens, and the bouquets and lapels. Everything was perfect, and better than I ever imagined. The quality for the price cannot be beat.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Terri Krisavage 8
    Terri Krisavage 9

HI Stephanie,
    Thank you for the wonderful review, I appreciate it! You looked so beautiful and I can't wait to see more of the photos from the photographer, please be sure to send me some so I can use them on my website. Thanks again. Terri
  • Marcello

Marcello Mancuso · Married on 06/28/2018

Excellent service!

Terri was fabulous! She was very helpful throughout the entire process. Her patience with us was fenominal as I was very indecisive and changed details a few times. She really loves what she does and it really shows in her work. Each arrangement was beautiful and exceeded our expectations.

Terri Krisavage 10
    Terri Krisavage 11
    Terri Krisavage 12

kathy · Married on 11/26/2017

Terri Krisavage is our extremely valued go-to person for any occasion that needs flowers. She did my dear mother's funeral and my dear sister-in-law's funeral, and believe it or not, people, including guests as well as funeral home personnel, went out of their way to comment on how beautiful they were. Recently, I'm happy to say, Terri did a joyous occasion for us -- my wedding -- and the flowers couldn't have been more gorgeous. The bouquets, the arrangements, the stunning hairpiece she created for my updo. Perfect! The service was just as outstanding. Terri is kind and caring and goes out of her way to make sure you get just what you're looking for. She will continue to be our go-to person, and you definitely should consider making her yours, too; you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/07/2018
    Terri Krisavage 13
    Terri Krisavage 14

Kathy,
    Thank you so much for the great review and all of the photos! You were a beautiful bride and were a pleasure to work with. Thank you again. Terri

kaitlyn · Married on 11/25/2017

Terri did our wedding flowers for our November 25th wedding and they were amazing!!! I highly recommend TK Florist! She was professional, prompt and excellent to work with. Not to mention the centerpieces and ceremony flowers she made were stunning!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Kaitlyn,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review, I truly appreciate it and I am so happy you loved the flowers. Have a wonderful holiday. Terri

Daniela · Married on 11/19/2017

I Highly recommend Terri Krisavage for wedding or any event flowers! She made our wedding day absolutely stunning, her work was beautiful, She brought my ideas to life and I couldn’t be more pleased with the outcome! She was able to invision what I was asking for and give me examples of flowers that were more cost effective but still had the look I was going for, which was a great help and a plus for sure! Thank you so much!
    The Criscuolo’s

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Terri Krisavage 15
    Terri Krisavage 16

Daniela
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review, I truly appreciate it and I am so happy you loved the flowers. I would love to have some photos of you, Joe & the bridal party. Have a wonderful holiday. Terri

Monica · Married on 11/17/2017

Terri
    Did all my daughters flowers for my daughters wedding on November 17,2017. They were amazing! They were everything and more than what my daughter asked for.
    Everyone raved about them during the wedding and after.
    Have no reservations about using her and her staff, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Terri Krisavage 17
    Terri Krisavage 18
    Terri Krisavage 19
    Terri Krisavage 20
    Terri Krisavage 21
    Terri Krisavage 22

Hi Monica,
    Thank you for the kind review & photos, I truly appreciate it. Have a wonderful holiday season. Terri

Julie · Married on 09/16/2017

Terri is a true artist with flowers. She is creative, helpful, and easy to work with.
    Terri listened closely to my daughter-in-laws overall vision for her wedding and created spectacular bouquets, centerpieces and ceremony flowers. So many guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were. She transformed the venue into the perfect garden party wedding, that they dreamed of. I would highly recommend Terri for a wedding or any event where you want the flowers to be special.

Terri Krisavage 23
    Terri Krisavage 24
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2017

Terri is a true artist and professional. She listened to what I liked and didn’t like (the best I could – I think I changed my mind a few times), and created the most beautiful bouquets, flower crown and ball for the flower girl, ceremony arrangements, church pew flowers with ribbon and reception table arrangements (half tall and half low candle arrangements). My bouquet was even more beautiful than I imagined it would be! So many guests complimented on how beautifully crafted the flowers were. I would highly recommend Terri!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Terri Krisavage 25

Amanda
    Thank you so much for the great review & photo, I really appreciate it. It was so great to work with you and be a part of your special day. Thanks, Terri
  • Myra

Myra · Married on 08/05/2017

I loved all my flower arrangements done by Terri. She knew exactly how i wanted my bouquets done and kept it in my budget.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Terri Krisavage's reply:

Thank you Myra, I am so happy that you liked all of the flowers. I would love to see some pictures when you get them. Thank you, TerriI

Melissa · Married on 06/03/2017

Terri did an amazing job with the floral arrangements for our wedding in June. The flower wall that I had once envisioned on my wedding day, was brought to life by Terri and her awesome crew. Pictures don’t do it justice, the wall was true perfection made up of fresh white hydrangeas. The wall left all of my guests in awe! It was a stunning piece and beautiful back drop for pictures. All the florals, centerpieces, bouquets, flower balls, etc surpassed all expectations. I would highly recommend, Terri is a joy to work with and helped make our day so memorable!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Terri Krisavage 26
    Terri Krisavage 27
    Terri Krisavage 28
    Terri Krisavage 29
    Terri Krisavage 30

Melissa,
    Thank you so much for the great review & photos, I really appreciate it. It was so great to work with you and be a part of your special day. Thanks, Terri

kara · Married on 12/31/2016

I am very particular and met with several florists before selecting Terri. She was professional and listened to my vision. I described what I wanted as best I could and she took my hodge podge description and brought it to life. She exceeded my expectations and I couldn't have been happier with the finished products. Would highly recommend Terri!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Kara,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to work with you as well and I am looking forward to seeing the photos from your special day. Thanks again, Terri

Rachel · Married on 10/09/2016

Terri was absolutely amazing to work with and made our venue look incredible!!! She was always so professional and incredibly creative. I had a vision in my head that I had trouble verbalizing and on the first try she put together EXACTLY what I was looking for. She has a large variety of flowers as well as rental items (we used candelabras and cloches in addition to chargers, votives, and pedestals for the ceremony). She was conscious of our budget and gave us practical advice on how to maximize it. I could not have asked for a better experience. The room was exactly how I pictured it to be and the bouquets she did were gorgeous. I would recommend Terri to anyone.

THANK YOU TERRI!
    Rachel

Sent on 11/28/2016

Hi Rachel,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review, I appreciate it. Have a wonderful holiday. Terri

Courtney · Married on 10/07/2016

It was an absolute pleasure working with Teri and her team. My flowers, especially my bouquet (cascading white orchids), were nothing short of perfection. I highly recommend using Teri for your wedding. You will not regret it.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Terri Krisavage's reply:

Thanks Courtney for the great review! It was a pleasure to work with you as well & I can't wait to see the photos. I wish you & your family a very Merry Christmas & a very Happy New Year!

Kerry · Married on 08/27/2016

Terri was very easy to work with and flexible! She did such an amazing job on all of my wedding flowers! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Terri Krisavage's reply:

Thanks for the review Kerry, I appreciate it. Thanks for the photos as well, they look beautiful. Have a great New Years!

Lauren · Married on 08/20/2016

Terri did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers. She was very informative and gave great suggestions for a bride who did not know too much about the flowers she wanted (besides the color scheme). Besides the bouquets and boutonnieres, she did approximately 30 table centerpieces, flowers for the church, a beautiful flower crown for the flower girl and more (all for a great a price). Her team hand delivered the flowers for my bridal party to my house the morning of and did all the set up and take down at the church and reception venue. We received so many compliments and could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Lauren,
    Thank you for the great review & also for the photos that you sent, they were beautiful and I will be using some on our website. Have a great New Year. Terri

Marianna · Married on 07/30/2016

Terri is an amazing florist and has an amazing eye, the flowers for my wedding were far better than I could have ever dreamed of. I wanted ivory and blush flowers with a hint of bling Terri new exactly what I wanted. When she delivered the bridal part bouquets the morning of the wedding they were AMAZING she had added bling and brooches to the flowers that gave it the romantic look I was going for. When my husband and I walked into the venue I was amazed and received so many compliments on the flowers and guest were actually fighting over who was able to take the center pieces home. She is extremely professional every meeting with her was more productive than the first and took the time to know me and my family. Her staff is only amazing. Terri and her team could not get into the Venue until 5pm when I was arrive at 5:30 they got it all done in 30 mins. with candles lit and all. If you want to hire a florist that will see your vision and have the peace of mind that your wedding day will be amazing than Terri Krisavage is the per to hire.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Hi Marianna,
    Thank you so much for the heart touching review, I appreciate it so much. I had so much fun at the meetings with your Mom & sister.
    I hope all is well and please wish your family a very Happy Holiday Season. Sincerely, Terri

Colleen · Married on 07/03/2016

Terri is AMAZING!! I met with at least 5 or 6 other florists and I knew at the first meeting she really understood my vision. I really enjoyed that she made a mock center piece as well. The day of our wedding when the flowers arrived- they were everything I dream about and more!!! Terri is amazing you will not be disappointed!! USE HER!!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Terri Krisavage's reply:

Colleen, Thank you for the great review, I truly appreciate it. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday. Terri
  • User5182051 · 2+ years ago

Terri was so easy to work with and the flowers for our wedding day were stunning. I felt nervous going in to our first appointment because I had no idea what I wanted for flowers. I gave Terri a conservative budget and a general color palette and she helped me figure out specific flowers and arrangements that would fit my needs. Wedding planning had me a little stressed at times, but I was never stressed when working with Terri. She is easy to work with, professional, and artistic.

Angela · Married on 12/31/2015

Terri is an absolute joy to work with. She blew my wedding flowers and center pieces out of the park. She took my vision and went totally above all of my wildest expectations. Thank you Terri!!!! A+++++

Terri and her team did my daughter's wedding and it was beautiful. The wedding venue was a castle and we wanted center pieces that were not traditional. We met with Terri a few times and came up with 3 different arrangements. I should mention that my daughter and her now husband live in California and Terri was flexible in scheduling. The florals were natural with burgundy as the primary pop of color. We had a moss case and can,des for one centerpiece, a lantern with florals around it and a close with florals and candles. Our place card table was unique too. She also did a beautiful soft arrangement and candles for a area where we displayed pictures of the grooms mom as a mini memorial. My daughters bouquet was exquisite. Terri all so worked with our budget which is so necessary. Look no further if you need a. Florist. Terri and her team were the best.

Kristen · Married on 09/14/2015

WOW WOW WOW! I used Terri for my 9/12/15 wedding and I could not be more pleased. The bouquets, centerpieces, and details were absolutely gorgeous. From my first meeting with Terri I knew she was my florist. I could tell she was an artist. She is knowledgeable and talented. The flowers were delivered on time to all locations and lasted all day long. I would recommend Terri to anyone for a florist. She knows her craft and I would trust her with any event.

Meredith · Married on 08/22/2015

Both my sister-in-law and I have used Teri for our flowers for our weddings and could not be happier. Terri listened to the flowers I wanted in my bouquet but was also conscious of what was in season or not. She is an extremely talented artist and I trusted her experience and guidance and everything turned out so beautiful and I could not have been happier. When I arrived at my wedding the cater came up to me and said the florists went ahead and put flowers on the cocktail tables even though we did not originally put that in the contract. TK and Browns will make sure everything is done right and looks amazing. The flowers tied everything together and made the wedding look stunning!

Brittney · Married on 08/01/2015

Terri did an AMAZING job in creating my flowers and made my dream a reality! From day one, Terri understood what my vision was and showed me the various flowers that she would use for my flowers. She asked the right questions and helped me to think about ever part of the wedding that would require flowers. She met with me (and my mother) multiple times and even let me sneak a peek at my flowers the day before my wedding. She was able to drop my flowers off and set them up at my wedding venue in Norwich. She helped to transform my outdoor ceremony site into a beautiful garden with draping amazing flowers and even put up the fabric on the arbor that was on the grounds. I was completed in awe of the flowers when I walked down the aisle. Everyone complimented the flowers from the ceremony flowers to the reception flowers. Making sure to tell me how beautiful they all were. Even my husband loved the flowers and he is not a big flower lover!! I am so grateful that I found Terri and helped to make my dream wedding come to life. I would definitely suggest Terri to any bride planning their wedding!

The flowers at my daughters wedding were absolutely beautiful!!! Terri was great from consultation to delivery. The centerpieces were amazing as well as the bouquets and even the flowers/ bows for the ceremony chairs. Everyone commented on the beauty of the floral arrangements at the reception. The bridal bouquet was exactly what my daughter requested. The bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful as well. Teri was able to find the perfect colors for the flowers. I would highly recommend her and will use her in the future!!!