Terri Clark Photography Reviews

29 | Sylva, NC

29 Reviews for Terri Clark Photography

Kristin Hamilton · Married on 05/05/2018

Terri Clark is amazing at what she does!

Terri is amazing! Her photos are stunning, and she is able to capture the atmosphere and energy in the room in the most beautiful way. My husband and I are very awkward when the camera is on us, but Terri's calm, positive personality put us at ease and made us feel comfortable. Terri captured our special day in the most authentic way (even in the pouring down rain)!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Emily · Married on 10/08/2017

Hands down...... I am so glad I picked Terri for our photographer. Out of all the vendors I worked with for my wedding, she was one of my favorites. Prior to the wedding, she answered all of my questions I had and she was very professional and easy to talk to. I was able to fill out a questionarie about our wedding picture needs and she went over the plan with me before hand offering her input and also listening to mine. Before, I even met her I felt that I had connected with her. On the day of our wedding it poured down rain!!! She remained very professional and calm. Looking at my pictuers, you could NEVER tell how bad the weather was. She did a INCREDIBLE JOB with the lighting and caputring the moment. Even in the rain, she was able to get the pictures in a variety of settings throughout the venue. Also, when I had ideas for pictures I wanted the day of she rolled with the punches! If you want a professional and easy-going photographer with high quality work then pick her!!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Christine · Married on 05/19/2018

If you're looking for a professional photographer who spends time to appreciate your needs and has the visual artistry to capture your special day, then Terri Clark Photography is the vender for you! Terri was a pleasure to work with and we were very pleased with our photos.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

Teri is a wonderful photographer. She was adaptable during slightly rainy conditions that led to us having great photographs of our wedding- sans rain! Very Professional. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/30/2017