Terri Clark Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Laura
    Laura S. Getting married on 09/10/2022

Wonderful Photo Shoot

Terri and her assistant did excellent job of capturing our love for one another! Such a special day and such incredible pictures. Many, many thanks for the time, energy and care you poured into capturing our engagement photos, Terri. We will treasure them for years to come!!
  • Maree
    Maree S. Married on 12/31/2021

New Years Eve Wedding Gala

Terri Clark Photography did a wonderful job of documenting our wedding in a talented and professional way. She went above and beyond to ensure we would have our special day preserved! Her photography style was just what we hoped for.
  • Sarah
    Sarah K. Married on 07/24/2021

Phenomenal photographer and individual!!!

Terri is a phenomenal photographer and individual! On our wedding day she was very attentive and focused on getting the best pictures possible! She took time to get to know everyone being photographed and how they preferred to be photographed/what was most comfortable for them. Terri even helped to dry off the ceremony walkways when it started to pour rain before our ceremony, she truly goes above and beyond! She takes great care in getting to know you and your significant other. I highly recommend choosing Terri Clark Photography for any event!
    A. Collins Married on 07/16/2021

Utterly Amazing

My family and I decided to take a family vacation in North Carolina. With us being from Florida and not having the awesome views that North Carolina offers we decided we also wanted to take family photos while there. We searched based on reviews and we found Terri. She had a 5 star rating and I wish my review could make it 6 out of 5. She recommended numerous locations based off of our wants. Upon meeting her at the location we decided on, it was readily apparent that Terri is a master behind the camera. She is very patient and knows her craft. I highly recommend her. She is a true artist, you won't be disappointed.
    Ellen J. Married on 06/30/2021

Truly gifted and dedicated photographer

I cannot get over how many great shots Terri got of my three small kids and my husband and me. She is truly gifted, and we are so grateful for her patients and persistence during the shoot. Seriously, I am amazed. I left there thinking we’d have very little because the kids didn’t cooperate, and my husband and I didn’t think through our outfits well enough! 🤦🏻‍♀️ But Terri pulled through for us!! Thank you!! 🙏🏻
  • Mandy
    Mandy S. Married on 06/05/2021

Terri is a phenomenal human!

Working with Terri for our engagement and wedding photos has been so easy! She is professional, kind, and covid aware. She helped guide us the day of and made sure to capture all of our details. She was so easy to communicate with. We love Terri!
    Jennifer M. Married on 05/10/2021

Best photographer in Western NC!

Terri was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is such a talented photographer and really took time to understand what we, as her clients, were looking for. Given that our wedding was in Highlands, NC and we are from Atlanta, it was important to us to have someone local who could capture the best shots. Terri knew of the most scenic backgrounds and I couldn't be more pleased with how the photos turned out! In addition, she really takes time to plan out each and every shot in advance of the wedding -- we spoke in detail several times and she carefully planned out our shots accordingly (even creating a detailed schedule for us). I highly recommend and hope to have the opportunity to work with her again!
    Becky M. Married on 10/17/2020

Phenomenal photograher!

Terri Clark did an AMAZING job photographing my daughter’s wedding at Old Edwards Inn. Not only was Terri extremely pleasant and easy to work with, her photographs are GORGEOUS! Terri chose beautiful settings—she is truly an artist!!
    Words cannot express how thankful we are to have found Terri. I have two other daughters who have recently married. Of the three wedding photographers, Terri is the best by far!
    Michele F. Married on 10/03/2020

Wonderful experience. Very easy to work with.

Terri’s pictures were amazing. She did a fantastic job of making everyone feel at ease. The wedding party photos as well as the candid shots were incredible. She processed and sent the photos very quickly! We highly recommend her!!
    Rachel Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing wedding photographer

Terri did an amazing job photographing our wedding. She captured very special moments of us with our families and we’re grateful to have these photos to look back on. Terri is very professional and great to work with!
  • Julia
    Julia T. Married on 05/05/2020

A Dream Photographer

Terri is a dream to work with! She took our engagement and wedding photos - both experiences were amazing. Terri is so professional and made us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. She took beautiful pictures that perfectly captured the special moments in our lives. We will forever cherish her photos. Terri is truly the best photographer in our area!
  • Reilly
    Reilly C. Married on 10/05/2019

Fun & SO Friendly

Terri truly put us at ease on our big day. I could not imagine having better, more creative person behind the lens. She went above and beyond to make sure that every idea I had in mind was captured beautifully. As one of my bridesmaids put it perfectly, "your photographer is truly the nicest most gentle lady I have ever met", and its so true! I am so impressed with the way our photos turned out and I truly don't think my experience could have been any better!
  • KKMc
    Kkmc Married on 09/11/2019

Capture the Essence of the Moment

Terri Clark photography was amazing. She captured the essence of the emotions and expressions while bringing out the natural beauty of the venue and scenery. She stayed on schedule, captured all the shots, and delivered the most AMAZING images.
  • Lydia
    Lydia H. Married on 07/19/2019

Made our day perfect

Terri and her assistant were absolutely amazing. They made my wedding perfect and were able to move things smoothly along and on time! I would highly recommend using Terri. We did not have a venue picked out yet when we met with her and she even helped us pick our venue which was perfect. She really understood our vision for our special day thank you soo much!!!
  • Bill
    Bill L. Married on 06/22/2019

Picture Perfect!

Terrri is top-notch! She was super helpful from the initial planning all the way through the wedding day. She really helped us focus on what was important to us and provided some great suggestions to minimize the stress and time dedicated to photos during the wedding day. Terri was a joy to work with and we love the photos she captured.
  • Leslie
    Leslie C. Married on 02/16/2019

Outstanding Wedding Photography

Terri was a joy to work with and captured our wedding day perfectly! I am from a family of photographers, so when it came to choosing a photographer to capture our wedding day I knew I wanted the very best. Terri came highly recommended to us, and the quality of her work speaks for itself. She has a beautiful style of photography, and captured traditional photos as well as candid moments of our family and friends during the day that I will forever cherish.

Terri was very organized and helped create a timeline for our day that ensured we got all of the shots we wanted. She truly goes above and beyond to capture your wedding day - and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her and her beautiful work!
    Ann E. Married on 12/01/2018

Terri Clark Photography - Excellent Service!

Terri Clark Photography is outstanding! Terri and her team did a fantastic job capturing our wedding. She is both professional and courteous. She gets to know the client and understands what's most important to you. I would highly recommend Terri!
    Dawn Married on 11/10/2018

Photographer with a zen approach & amazing eye

Terri is amazing! Beyond her clear talent reflected in all of her photos, she has a calming demeanor for stressed out brides and knows how to coach you to “relax your brow” or “tilt your head” in order to get the perfect photo. She is so extremely organized to ensure you get exactly what you want and makes it easy to work with her. Her voice and commands get things done, but in a zen manner. I was so lucky to have her shoot our wedding and LOVE the results! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    Laura M. Married on 09/08/2018

Fontana Dam Wedding

My husband and I hired Terri to photograph our destination wedding in the smokies of NC. Since we were from out of town we weren't able to meet face to face until the day of. Terri was extremely prompt and responsive to all inquiries and concerns that we may have had leading up to the big day. On the day of the wedding she was very friendly, prompt and did a great job. I would highly recommend.
    Ashley Married on 03/02/2018
    Terri Clark was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding! Her photography skills are breath-taking and we could not be happier with her work. She takes the time and effort to make sure everything is perfect and your vision on your day is captured. We highly recommend her! Thank you Terri and crew for making our day fun and exciting! We look forward to working with you again in the future! You are absolutely incredible!
    Vista Married on 10/05/2017
    When we decided to get married we immediately chose Terri to be our photographer. I've followed her work for years and knew we could trust her to capture our important day. When we saw our photos we were still blown away! She's absolutely amazing. Her eye and sense for what needs to be captured is exceptional. She's quite professional as well, was very quick with getting us the photos back AND she's a genuinely kind and warm person!
    Martha Married on 09/18/2017
    Images are life’s interpretation of the heart’s memory, and if images were all we had to tell the story of our wedding day, Terri Clark would be an expert narrator. Her dedication to and passion for her craft is beyond compare, which is no secret to any who have visited her studio or website. Beyond the scope of her lens, Terri committed to learning the history of two strangers and delving into the sometimes crazy, always loving, life-building saga of our story. Terri framed our wedding experience by patiently and thoroughly guiding us through the creation of a plan, a shot-list, and ultimately our day in the calm and professional manor of a seasoned smile behind the flash.
    A wedding come and celebration gone, we are left with the imprints of memory and the physical markers of Terri’s iconic work. The timeless quality of the photographs in our home is matched only by Terri: a consummate professional with incredible talent and magnetic persona who will be our first call to immortalize the chapters of our family’s history.
    Michelle Married on 06/24/2017
    I absolutely loved working with Terri Clark! Her pictures turned out amazing, but more than that she was a great person to be around on my wedding day. She made me feel relaxed and at ease. Through the months before the wedding, we kept in contact frequently, where we shared ideas and went over timelines. Not only did she keep in contact with me, but stayed in contact with my wedding planner as well and therefore the whole day went incredibly smoothly. I would highly recommend Terri!
    Kendall Married on 06/10/2017
    Terri is an amazing photographer! She really captured our special day perfectly. She is a beautiful person inside and out and makes everyone feel at ease. We were so lucky to be able to have her photograph our wedding day and hopefully many milestones down the road.
    Melissa Married on 04/29/2017
    Terri helped make our special day perfect and captured it all! We ended up moving our ceremony forward 5 hours to avoid the rainy weather (making the decision the night before!!) and Terri accommodated the request with no problem! We have beautiful sunny pictures thanks to Terri.