Terri Clark Photography Reviews

Terri Clark Photography 7
  • Julia

Julia Trantham · Getting married on 05/05/2020

A Dream Photographer

Terri is a dream to work with! She took our engagement and wedding photos - both experiences were amazing. Terri is so professional and made us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. She took beautiful pictures that perfectly captured the special moments in our lives. We will forever cherish her photos. Terri is truly the best photographer in our area!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Lydia

Lydia Hamzah · Married on 07/19/2019

Made our day perfect

Terri and her assistant were absolutely amazing. They made my wedding perfect and were able to move things smoothly along and on time! I would highly recommend using Terri. We did not have a venue picked out yet when we met with her and she even helped us pick our venue which was perfect. She really understood our vision for our special day thank you soo much!!!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Bill

Bill Lutmer · Married on 06/22/2019

Picture Perfect!

Terrri is top-notch! She was super helpful from the initial planning all the way through the wedding day. She really helped us focus on what was important to us and provided some great suggestions to minimize the stress and time dedicated to photos during the wedding day. Terri was a joy to work with and we love the photos she captured.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie Cooke · Married on 02/16/2019

Outstanding Wedding Photography

Terri was a joy to work with and captured our wedding day perfectly! I am from a family of photographers, so when it came to choosing a photographer to capture our wedding day I knew I wanted the very best. Terri came highly recommended to us, and the quality of her work speaks for itself. She has a beautiful style of photography, and captured traditional photos as well as candid moments of our family and friends during the day that I will forever cherish.

Terri was very organized and helped create a timeline for our day that ensured we got all of the shots we wanted. She truly goes above and beyond to capture your wedding day - and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her and her beautiful work!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Ann & Eli · Married on 12/01/2018

Terri Clark Photography - Excellent Service!

Terri Clark Photography is outstanding! Terri and her team did a fantastic job capturing our wedding. She is both professional and courteous. She gets to know the client and understands what's most important to you. I would highly recommend Terri!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Dawn · Married on 11/10/2018

Photographer with a zen approach & amazing eye

Terri is amazing! Beyond her clear talent reflected in all of her photos, she has a calming demeanor for stressed out brides and knows how to coach you to “relax your brow” or “tilt your head” in order to get the perfect photo. She is so extremely organized to ensure you get exactly what you want and makes it easy to work with her. Her voice and commands get things done, but in a zen manner. I was so lucky to have her shoot our wedding and LOVE the results! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Terri Clark Photography 8
    Terri Clark Photography 9
    Terri Clark Photography 10
    Terri Clark Photography 11

Laura Mckiernan · Married on 09/08/2018

Fontana Dam Wedding

My husband and I hired Terri to photograph our destination wedding in the smokies of NC. Since we were from out of town we weren't able to meet face to face until the day of. Terri was extremely prompt and responsive to all inquiries and concerns that we may have had leading up to the big day. On the day of the wedding she was very friendly, prompt and did a great job. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Ashley · Married on 03/02/2018

Terri Clark was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding! Her photography skills are breath-taking and we could not be happier with her work. She takes the time and effort to make sure everything is perfect and your vision on your day is captured. We highly recommend her! Thank you Terri and crew for making our day fun and exciting! We look forward to working with you again in the future! You are absolutely incredible!

Sent on 05/23/2018

VISTA · Married on 10/05/2017

When we decided to get married we immediately chose Terri to be our photographer. I've followed her work for years and knew we could trust her to capture our important day. When we saw our photos we were still blown away! She's absolutely amazing. Her eye and sense for what needs to be captured is exceptional. She's quite professional as well, was very quick with getting us the photos back AND she's a genuinely kind and warm person!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Martha · Married on 09/18/2017

Images are life’s interpretation of the heart’s memory, and if images were all we had to tell the story of our wedding day, Terri Clark would be an expert narrator. Her dedication to and passion for her craft is beyond compare, which is no secret to any who have visited her studio or website. Beyond the scope of her lens, Terri committed to learning the history of two strangers and delving into the sometimes crazy, always loving, life-building saga of our story. Terri framed our wedding experience by patiently and thoroughly guiding us through the creation of a plan, a shot-list, and ultimately our day in the calm and professional manor of a seasoned smile behind the flash.
    A wedding come and celebration gone, we are left with the imprints of memory and the physical markers of Terri’s iconic work. The timeless quality of the photographs in our home is matched only by Terri: a consummate professional with incredible talent and magnetic persona who will be our first call to immortalize the chapters of our family’s history.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2017

I absolutely loved working with Terri Clark! Her pictures turned out amazing, but more than that she was a great person to be around on my wedding day. She made me feel relaxed and at ease. Through the months before the wedding, we kept in contact frequently, where we shared ideas and went over timelines. Not only did she keep in contact with me, but stayed in contact with my wedding planner as well and therefore the whole day went incredibly smoothly. I would highly recommend Terri!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Terri Clark Photography 18
    Terri Clark Photography 19
    Terri Clark Photography 20

Kendall · Married on 06/10/2017

Terri is an amazing photographer! She really captured our special day perfectly. She is a beautiful person inside and out and makes everyone feel at ease. We were so lucky to be able to have her photograph our wedding day and hopefully many milestones down the road.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/29/2017

Terri helped make our special day perfect and captured it all! We ended up moving our ceremony forward 5 hours to avoid the rainy weather (making the decision the night before!!) and Terri accommodated the request with no problem! We have beautiful sunny pictures thanks to Terri.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Vidal · Married on 03/11/2017

We're so glad we chose Terri to photograph our wedding! Terri (along with her team) was professional, courteous, and great to work with. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Terri to anyone who wants amazing photographs to commemorate life's most amazing moments.

Terri was great to work with from the very beginning, answering any questions we had with a kindness that's indicative of her personality and overall approach. It wasn't difficult to choose Terri from a number of good options--her photographs and demeanor really set her apart.

Leading up to the big day, Terri was extremely organized--she asked all the right questions and helped us create a time-effective yet comprehensive schedule for our photos. By the time our wedding day came around, we were 100% confident that Terri and team would do an excellent job.

And we weren't disappointed! Everything ran smoothly, and Terri was extremely composed in the face of some last-minute delays getting the wedding party ready for photos. Terri was a calming presence in the flurry of pre-wedding activity, something I don't think one can truly appreciate until witnessing her in action.

One thing that particularly impressed us about Terri was her ability to adapt to circumstances to create unique and stunning photos. The night of our wedding it snowed unexpectedly, and Terri used her creative instincts to snap some spectacular shots that we never could have dreamed of! Her ingenuity and dedication to excellence really shone that night.

All in all, we can't speak highly enough of Terri--she's given us life-long memories to cherish, and we can't imagine anyone else photographing our big day. Thank you for your amazing work, Terri (and team)!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

Terri was very thorough. Answering her questionnaire and taking time to connect before the wedding allowed us to iron out any details. I am also very glad we took her advice and splurged on a second photographer- her pictures were from a second vantage point and it worked out very well!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Aniesa · Married on 10/14/2016

From the first day I contacted Terri she was professional and responsive which she carried throughout our entire experience together. Terri not only captured amazing photos of our wedding day, she also made it effortless and stress-free with having a thought out plan to execute my vision. I would highly recommend Terri for anyone looking for timeless images to remember their special day!

Sent on 11/30/2016

L · Married on 10/08/2016

Terri was phenomenal! She not only captured the emotion from the day of our wedding guests, but she was able to share my artistic vision and produce the most beautifully stunning photographs of the bride and groom. I cannot speak highly enough about how great our wedding photos turned out. We were so proud to give portraits and photos from Terri as Christmas gifts. I could not be happier with my wedding pictures...thank you so very much Terri!!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Tatum · Married on 08/13/2016

Terri's such a wonderful photographer! She's photographed my family for years and most recently my wedding in Asheville, NC. Her style is whimsical and touching--I am so excited to have some of her photos in my home. I love the program she uses to allow you to have easy access to all your photos. The program has a nice phone app that makes sharing easy. We planned our wedding from overseas and Terri was a pleasure to work with throughout that process. Every part of the planning process was easy and natural. The consummate professional. I would recommend her to any bride or family!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Regina Boyd · Married on 07/09/2016

Outstanding Photographer

Terri is an extremely talented photographer! She was so easy to work with and we couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Laurie · Married on 05/14/2016

We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos! Not only was Terri very professional and knowledgeable, she invested herself into every photo to make sure our photos were intimate and what we wanted. Terri is also very knowledgeable about the area and scouted out beautiful local landmarks for my bridal portrait. Terri was always on time and was very organized, and we got our edited photos back within a month after our wedding. Terri was always available for questions and open to any suggestions that we had. In our opinion, you can't get more personal than with Terri Clark Photography! ~ Jeff and Kendall

Sent on 03/28/2017

Terri Clark is the epitome of professionalism! She is talented and personable. Our wedding Pictures are everything we wanted and more. My Sister started out uncomfortable but Terri knew exactly what to do to get her to open up. The result is a series of my absolute favorite pictures . My Husband and I ran into her on the street a few days after our wedding and she graciously invited us back to her studio. She made planning the Photos of our Destination Wedding so easy and effortless. You will not be disappointed with Terri Clark as your Photographer of choice

JB

Sent on 06/20/2016

Terri was very flexible with what we wanted. She worked with us on pricing so that we could get a good deal for what we could afford. She took high quality shots and gave us many different angles. She always got back to us in a timely manner.

Sent on 04/09/2013
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/21/2012

Terri you made our day so special. Thanks, for everything :)

Sent on 01/27/2013

Kristin Hamilton · Married on 05/05/2018

Terri Clark is amazing at what she does!

Terri is amazing! Her photos are stunning, and she is able to capture the atmosphere and energy in the room in the most beautiful way. My husband and I are very awkward when the camera is on us, but Terri's calm, positive personality put us at ease and made us feel comfortable. Terri captured our special day in the most authentic way (even in the pouring down rain)!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Emily · Married on 10/08/2017

Hands down...... I am so glad I picked Terri for our photographer. Out of all the vendors I worked with for my wedding, she was one of my favorites. Prior to the wedding, she answered all of my questions I had and she was very professional and easy to talk to. I was able to fill out a questionarie about our wedding picture needs and she went over the plan with me before hand offering her input and also listening to mine. Before, I even met her I felt that I had connected with her. On the day of our wedding it poured down rain!!! She remained very professional and calm. Looking at my pictuers, you could NEVER tell how bad the weather was. She did a INCREDIBLE JOB with the lighting and caputring the moment. Even in the rain, she was able to get the pictures in a variety of settings throughout the venue. Also, when I had ideas for pictures I wanted the day of she rolled with the punches! If you want a professional and easy-going photographer with high quality work then pick her!!!

Sent on 12/04/2017