87 Reviews for Terrace On The Park

Decor (4)
Event Rentals (2)
Audio Equipment (2)
Covered Outdoor (1)

Haven't had our wedding yet but so far everything has been really smooth with Renee, our banquet manager.

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Scenic Views, Cake, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables

We highly recommend Terrace on The Park as an outstanding venue for weddings. After having worked in global sourcing & procurement for several years, I know a thing or two about the vendor selection. Terrace and Jennifer are a perfect vendor partners and service providers.

A daughter’s wedding is nothing less than preparing for a landing on the moon for parents. Our four events in two days were highly coordinated and Venue (Terrace on the Park) played an outstanding role in making it happen for life time of memories. Thank you Jennifer and her team @ Terrace on the Park

Jennifer Jolly and her team do hundreds of wedding events every year, however, I find that Jennifer has amazing sense of compassion and empathy to know that her clients are only concerned about their event. In our 14 month planning leading to our daughter’s wedding and working with Jennifer Jolly, we felt at great ease, she listened to us actively, understood our vantage point and made great suggestions. We did not hire any wedding planner as they tend to herd you to a set of vendors. Jennifer gave us a shortlist of vendors, and we found additional vendors, and vetted them ourselves, Jennifer objectively validated our choice of vendors and allowed them to provide services at Terrace on the Park.
On the two days of our events (July 27-28, 2018), Jennifer made many rounds to ensure flawless execution from her Terrace team, which worked alongside our selected vendors.

Profile Picture Vipon, 7/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is where my wedding will be and its gorgeous LIKE YOU IMAGINE ITS HIGHLY RECOMMENDEDABLE There service looks wonderful and Not to brag but there Room OMG THEY ARE GORGEOUS summer time the views are beautiful completely beautiful If your looking for a venue I recommend this you dont have lots of guest it doesnt matter these price ranges are excellent its not expensive I RECOMMEND IT

Profile Picture User7804239, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Best. Wedding. Ever. !!!! Best wedding venue EVER. I planned my entire wedding by myself and I am so happy I picked Terrace on the Park as my reception venue. I worked with Jen Jolly (I requested to work with her after reading all the amazing reviews about her) and let me know tell you, you will not be disappointed! My planning process was a little over a year and a half; the entire time, I was emailing Jen a ton of questions. Each time, she replied quickly, efficiently, and offered great suggestions/advice. I never felt like I was inconveniencing her in any way. My husband and I were extremely pleased with the quality of her work.

In a nutshell, Terrace on the Park is a beautiful venue. Great food. AMAZING cake (desserts was big for me and they knocked it out of the park). Open Bar. Spectacular views. My guests had an awesome time, some telling me that it was one of the best weddings they've been too.

THANK YOU JEN JOLLY AND TERRACE ON THE PARK TEAM !!!

Wedding Details: Friday, May 25th, 2018. Crystal Ballroom and the chapel room for our ceremony. 110 guests.

Other recommended vendors:
Photography: Glyph studios
Videography: Mesh Films
DJ: BTL DJs
Florist: All Seasons Flowers

Profile Picture Madelin, 5/25/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, In-House Catering, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Terrace on the Park was the first and only venue we saw for our wedding.
We met with Jennifer and she became our coordinator for our big day. Jen was absolutely fantastic and every appointment with her felt like we were sitting down with one of our lifelong friends. She made the whole process quick and easy and we were not at all overwhelmed. We had our ceremony on the rooftop and reception in the penthouse. I was so excited to see Jen present before the ceremony and during the wedding.
The food was delicious, the service was phenomenal, drinks were on point, and the venue overall was just absolutely breathtaking.
Our Maitre d’ was incredible, whenever we saw her she had a smile on her face, I’d love to say she did everything we asked but that would be an understatement because we didn’t have to ask for a single thing! Even when we didn’t see her our drinks were always full along with our plates, I swear she knew magic and mind reading. The only thing we had to tell/ask her was what we wanted to drink at the very beginning of the reception along with our food orders and after that she did her thing and she did it perfectly!
The day before the wedding, my husband dropped off the numerous boxes of candles and vases along with seating cards, guestbook canvas, and different signs. Everything was set up just as I would have done it and I was in awe when I saw how beautifully it all was.
The bakery they use, was amazing, the cake came out perfect and the cake tasting with the baker was intimate and sweet.
The next morning (and still now) I cried when my husband and I spoke about how perfect everything was and I still continuously tell him I cannot wait to have kids so we can have every party possible at Terrace on the Park for them.
I didn’t have a “dream wedding” planned since I was a little girl- but I know that our night was one that would have exceeded any dreams we possibly could have come up with. Thank you Jen and Terrace on the Park!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, In-House Catering, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

I had my wedding there on November 11, 2017 and I have to say that the staff the venue and the overall service was amazing. The night which could of been stressful was made easy by the overwhelming help of the staff. My wife was treated like a princess. My groomsmen and guest were all amazed at how everything was put together. At the end of the night the staff helped my wife get all of her things together and we did not feel rushed. They delivered on every promise they made which led to the amazing wedding. I would and I am going to recommend such an amazing establishment to friends family and strangers. If you want an elegant event with helpful staff I would recommend Terrace on the Park. Ask for Renee Dudley she was the one who made my wife’s dream come true but any of the staff will be able to help with all your event needs and dreams. Thank you again Terrace on the Park for making the amazing possible.

Profile Picture Florence , 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, In-House Catering, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Wireless Internet, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations

This venue was exceptional and beautiful. Everyone thought we spent more than we did-particularly the mothers, so a big win. I couldn't say enough about how wonderful the staff was including Jennifer Jolly and Nicole Lukasavage who helped us with all the details and have extreme patience with questions and always answered promptly. During the big day, the bridal attendant was incredibly sweet and attentive, consistently checking in if I needed anything else and helping solve the drama of where flowers were and getting everything to the locations they needed to be. She also made sure we didn't leave anything and had all the extras we wanted to keep at the end packed up and ready to go. I highly recommend this space, especially if you want to be in NYC and have a beautiful wedding you can afford without any drama.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Terrace on the Park and it was absolutely amazing!!! Renee, our banquet manager was great from the start and Nicole is super sweet, creative and efficient. Everything discussed was delivered and totally blew everyone's expectations. Katia, our Bridal attendant was awesome! She helped me so much :)
All our guests were raving about the food and I would book my next event at this venue.

Profile Picture maria, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wow, simply amazing! When looking for a wedding venue in Queens, don't look further than Terrace on the Park. We had the penthouse the day of our wedding, and it was FABULOUS! Nichole was our banquet manager and she was splendid, on top of everything that needed to be done. She was amazing, same with the staff. We got so many compliments on the the venue, from the terrace outside to the ballroom inside. Everything went so smoothly, our maitre d was great, on point with everything. I would highly recommend having any event in this venue, it was effortless!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, In-House Catering, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

TOP is the best, couldn't be happier with the service and staff. George and Nicole are top notch and we were so grateful for everything they did to make our day fabulous and easy. Miriam, our attendant was so kind and wonderful to us, she couldn't have been nicer.

Profile Picture User4879803, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, China, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, In-House Catering, Parking

Extremely professional and helpful
Used humor to ease us through the process of wedding planning (which is much needed!)

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, In-House Catering, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s)

At the beginning of my wedding planning I didn’t have such a good experience with a event coordinator but once I was switch over everything was amazing. Jen helped me every step of the way she clarified topics that was unclear and made sure everything was done on a timely matter. The vendors they recommend for the wedding cake (Cascon bakery) were amazing. The video, photographers and dj they recommended (Pinilla studios) were perfection. The day of the wedding everything was perfect. All the ushers were profesional and of great assistance. The event couldn’t had been any more perfect.

Profile Picture Paloma, 7/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, In-House Catering, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s)

My wedding was on July 22nd and it was amazing. Everything was perfect I didn't have tp worry about anything. Jennifer was great from the beginning and made the planning process very easy for me. She was always quick to answer my questions and offer her advise. The day of the wedding everything was set up for me and anything that I needed to take back home was packed up before I could think about it. The food was great, the bartender was awesome. Maritza my bridal attendant was so sweet always looking out for me. I will recomend this venue to everyone.

Profile Picture Ofelia, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding here on July 3rd and it was nothing short of perfect. The food was amazing, my bridal attendant couldn't do enough for us. Renee was my banquet manager and she put up with my never ending list of questions and concerns and did it all with a smile. For the price you pay and what's included is fantastic. I would highly recommend this place to other brides.

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Cake, In-House Catering, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Stations

Terrace on the Park, and more specifically, Jen Jolly, was absolutely amazing throughout the entire planning process. We DIY’d a lot of our wedding, so I had a ton of questions and a ton more emails to exchange and she always responded promptly and with such patience and positivity. We moved to Los Angeles right after we book the venue (14 months before our big day) and Jen made planning the wedding from across the country as easy as it could have possibly been. From the food, to the lighting, to the decor, to the staff, you couldn’t ask for a better venue. Jen (and Bruno, the General Manager) really helped to create our absolutely perfect day. As long as your requests are reasonable, they will do everything they can to make sure your day is what you envision. Jack was a wonderful Maitre D’. He struck the perfect balance of following my timeline (and listening to my wedding stage manager) but also feeling out the crowd and making sure everything ran smoothly. Katya was the most amazing bridal attendant, and we were never needing anything because she was right there anticipating all of our needs. Jen and Bruno went above and beyond to make this day special. We are so happy to have them be a part of our day forever. From top to bottom, everyone at Terrace on the Park was an 11 on a scale of 1-10. If you’re looking for an affordable venue, with a top-notch staff, that has AMAZING FOOD (seriously, we are still getting compliments about the food a couple weeks later) and a management team that is truly dedicated to you, look no further than Terrace on the Park. They made our dreams come true.

Profile Picture Dannie, 4/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Wireless Internet, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor

EPIC! Me and Charlie were married at Terrace on the Park on October 14, 2016 outside on the rooftop deck. It was PHENOMINAL. As a bride and a person who deals with event coordination myself, we could not have asked for anything more. Terrace on the Park surpassed our expectations. The venue was absolutely breath-taking from the views to the smallest details. The staff was completely hands on and the service was amazing. We planned the evening with Jennifer Jolly and what a wonderful person to work with. Jennifer is very professional and down-to-earth all in one package. She is excited to work with you to make your event the best it can be and to execute what it is you are looking for. I personally like to let the professionals do what they do and not micromanage and I cannot reiterate what a wonderful job they did. It is definitely a team effort at Terrace and it shows. As the bride and groom we didn’t get to eat too much as we were running around taking pictures BUT when I tell you we had a hard crowd to please when it came to food I am not joking. Everyone and I mean everyone we have spoken to enjoyed the food to the fullest capacity. We’ve heard about the impeccably prepared Calamari to the cold seafood bar and carving stations at the cocktail hour and that doesn’t even begin to touch the surface of everything else they served. The entree’s were mouth watering and we have been told that they did not disappoint – the kitchen was completely spot on with all FIVE entrees being offered to 240 guests – do you know what that is like for them?! I do and I am completely thankful for everything they prepared and executed with such finesse and the staff was wonderful with all their table service – they definitely went above and beyond to fulfill any request sent their way.

Do I recommend Terrace on the Park for your wedding or special event? Absolutely.

Profile Picture Donna, 10/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We picked this venue primarily based on the view, but got so much more than what we were expecting. Everyone of our questions were answered, even when we asked some questions more than once. Renee Dudley was our day of coordinator and she made sure everything was seamless and stress free. We had to make a couple of changes to the wedding guest list which impacted the table arrangements, but Renee was so quick to respond and accommodating to our requests. Terrace on the Park took care of everything for us including setting up the centerpieces and the party favors. Our cocktail hour was not supposed to start until 7, but they started it a half hour earlier for us and we did not have to pay for the extra time. Our bridal attendant was extremely attentive, making sure we had food and drinks the whole night. Our wedding was everything we had wanted and stress free because we picked Terrace on the Park to host our big day.

Profile Picture Ivy, 8/27/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake, Chairs, Indoor, Linens

Have had previous events here and now planning my wedding here 2016. They are great to work with. Venue space, food and price all is great here. Gorgeous view from their penthouse room.

Profile Picture Ammie Toro, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Cake, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs

My fiance and I loved Terrace on the Park so much that we changed our original venue to make this our ultimate wedding spot. What really set Terrace on the Park aside from all of the other wedding venues that we were looking at was the value, quality, and location. I love the fact that a wedding cake is included in the package, as well as top shelf alcohol, and cocktail hour and sit down dinner service. Mots of the other places that we visited were nice, but they were either in a not so great area, or they charged too much for what was offered. Terrace on the Park offers a great all inclusive package with regard to food. Lisbeth Recio our coordinator has been a pleasure to work with. She would promptly respond to any emails that I would send her and has been an overall great person to work with. I can't wait until my summer wedding next year.

Profile Picture Diana, 7/16/16, 15 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Cake, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Chairs

OMG i love this venue let me start by saying that, we saw multiple rooms in this venue and really loved the penthouse but were sure we werent going to afford such an amazing room, that was until our manager at the time Lisbeth said she could give us the penthouse for our budget if we booked that friday June 24th instead of sat June 25th, you could imagine how excited my husband and i were to hear this, fast forward to the wedding, Renee actually took over for Lisbeth and she was awesome she was available for our every question in the little time we knew her! on to my wedding i had 2 bridal assistants and they were so sweet helpful and on point! the food! omg everyone was going crazy about how delicious everything was, i had alot of decor and they placed everything perfectly where we wanted them, the staff was fast and attentive dinner orders were taken as soon as the dj announced it and dinner was brought out around the same time to all the tables no waiting!!! ive been to weddings where that was a probably but thank god that wasnt the case for my wedding, everyone loved the food desserts the sundae bar and the drinks. im so happy we booked here the room i had was perfect i already recommended 3 people here i love this venue i wish i could get married again next year lol.

Profile Picture jalissa, 6/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Linens

The bridal attendant Miriam was amazing! She made sure that all of our needs were met and that we had a wonderful time. The rest of the staff was very professional and made sure that we felt like we were the only ones there.

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

i had my wedding ot top it was just how i dream it i love the experience but who really made my day was my bridal attendant dariana she rid everything for me looking back she was my right hand the nigth.. i recommende terrace on the park. #askfordariana exellent job and professional

Profile Picture User6765054, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

BOOK Terrace on the Park ASAP! My husband and I had the best experience with the team. We got married a week before Christmas so we had the advantage of having lots of Christmas decor already provided. This enhanced our Winter Wonderland team even more. Terrace on the Park was so understanding, kind, helpful and worked with our budget. There were numerous times were they saved the day on our big day, ill list a few:

1. My husband accidentally stepped on my bustle,my bridal attendant got on her knees and sewed it back.
2. My mom's dress was falling off her shoulders, my bridal attendant pinned it so it would move
3. I am black and my husband is Dutch. We wanted to incorporate both our cultures into our wedding. We purchased a specially designed broom and we left it at home by accident. Terrace on the Park found us a broom to use so that we would still be able to jump the broom. No one even noticed that it wasn't the broom we originally purchased.
4. The bar ran out of liquor, instead of stop serving our guests, they poured doubles. The party got even more fun after that!
5. We were exhausted after the party, Terrace on the park stored all of our wedding decorations for us until we could come get them the next morning, so we didn't have to lug them to the hotel!

Overall fantastic venue, great service, amazing staff, great food! Huge shout out to Jen who pulled it all together when our original wedding planner went out on maternity leave.

We are so thankful for the amazing memories!

Kamilah & Christian

Profile Picture Kamilah, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Chairs, Indoor

I had the most incredible wedding at Terrace on the Park on 10/24/15. I have to admit that when I first saw the inside of the venue, I was very overwhelmed (I'm a backyard bbq type of person), but after meeting with Jennifer Jolly I decided to go for it. Its convenient to get to, they handle all the details, it just seemed so simple. Jen was absolutely fantastic to work with. I had my ceremony in the chapel, and my cocktail hour and buffet reception in the Crystal Ballroom. The food was excellent and BEAUTIFULLY displayed- cannot recommend the buffet style reception enough. Everyone loved it. The bridal attendant and maitre'd made sure everything ran perfectly and handled the few mishaps immediately (trouble with car service at the end of the night).We definitely shook the building on the dance floor, but don't worry, its designed for that. I wish I could go back and do it all again.

Profile Picture User4799292, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews