Terrace On The Park Reviews

Terrace On The Park 4
Terrace On The Park 5

Samantha · Getting married on 10/09/2022

Terrace is Amazing

Wanted a Sunday Brunch wedding ceremony and reception Jennifer the event planner loved the idea and was helpful in getting us all the information needed to make this happen

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Ana

Ana Paula Dasilveira · Getting married on 09/11/2021

My wedding to come

George helped me with all my decision. My wedding will be in 2021 and its 2018 and I already have booked my place. George C is great, very professional.

Sent on 12/02/2018

vanessa ramirez · Getting married on 10/10/2020

beautiful venue

Unfortunately we did not book this venue due to location however if we were able to move to another city we would have !

Sent on 10/07/2019

Brenda Chavez · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Amazing!

So... I never ever write reviews, but I have to write one for Terrace on the Park, I went for a walk through with my fiancé on Sunday with George. From the moment we walked in we knew that this was the place. George was the ABSOLUTE best! He took the time to explain the different packages and to hear our wants and needs. His professionalism and energy was something so unique. His vision an imagination is what I loved most as well as his patience with us answering every question we had with so much detail too. My fiancé and I walked out of there knowing this was it. Thank you George and I look forward to everything that is to come next! P.S if you are wondering if it is worth going to see Terrace on the Park.. IT IS! Do your self a favor and go see George, you wont regret it!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Jillian Williams · Getting married on 08/20/2020

Superior Customer Service

I visited this venue and was more than satisfied with their customer service. George was excellent in working with my fiancee and I on all of the details of our wedding. He took his time and showed us an array of rooms that would suit our guests. Making one of the hardest decisions is wedding planning has never been so easy.. I am looking forward to working with George as we continue on this wedding planning process.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Karen Miranda · Married on 10/18/2019

Wedding October-2019

My fiancé, sister and I had the opportunity to check Terrace On The Park yesterday and we all liked it a lot. The place looks impeccable after all the renovations that were done in 2017. We also had the opportunity to meet George, the banquet manager. George was so friendly and accommodating . After taking the tour, we were very impressed by the venue and George’s passion for customer service and professionalism that we didn’t have to think twice and booked our day. Our wedding will be taking place October 18th 2019 and we are looking forward to work with George and his team.
    Karen

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/04/2019

Beautiful Venue

My husband and I started our wedding venue search with Terrace on the Park on our list because we had our high school prom here in 2008. After an initial walk through and meeting with George, we decided that this was our venue. Closer to the wedding, we started meeting with Monica to help us finalize everything and you can tell she had a passion for this. Fast forward to the day of the wedding – we arrived 2 hours prior to begin setting up the ceremony and make sure everything was going smoothly. Everything went beautifully thanks to the whole team at Terrace, but more specifically to my bridal attendant Martiza and our maître de Robert. Maritza was a HUGE BLESSING the whole night. From the minute I walked through the door, she was by my side making sure that I had everything I needed. Through the whole night, she made sure my husband and I had food, drinks, and anything else that we needed. She kept us on schedule (which we needed) and guided us through everything. Thank you, Maritza, for being such a huge and important part to our day, and thank you to the whole staff for everything! Our wedding was perfect.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Ria

Ria Mars · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Wedding Ever 9-21-19

From start to finish our experience with Terrace on the Park was amazing. George was phenomenal from the day we decided on going with Terrace on the Park all the way up to our wedding night. We would highly recommend going with George, he made us feel so comfortable in the beginning, we never felt pressured and he always gave me a call right away no matter how many emails I sent him with millions of questions. We had our reception on the penthouse rooftop and everything was INCREDIBLE. The views on the rooftop and set-up of our reception area were amazing. The food for the cocktail hour and dinner was fantastic. Everyone at our reception was raving about the cocktail hour and then the dinner. The dessert provided by the venue was awesome and the vendor Cascon Bakery that works with the venue for wedding cakes made us the best cake ever. It was beautiful and it tasted amazing, we had a cannoli cake and a strawberry and french custard cake. At the end of the night people were asking where we got our cake from. We could not have had a better night. Terrace on the Park did such a great job that we couldn't even wait a day to write this review !!!!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Marina

Marina Pedisich · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful experience! Great wedding!

We had our wedding at Terrace and it was perfect! The Penthouse looked beautiful - both the indoor and outdoor areas. The rooftop was amazing in the evening and wowed all of our guests. The reception room looked absolutely stunning. The service the day of was great. Our bridal attendant was pleasant, attentive, and not overbearing. Food and drinks got great reviews from our guests.
    Rene handled all of our booking. Leading up to the event, we worked with Monica who was able to answer all of our questions and made sure everything went smoothly. We were very impressed by the event and the service.
    Terrace is truly a very unique and very New York place for a wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Ida

Ida · Married on 09/07/2019

Great experience

Terrace on the park was a great venue with fantastic views. We had a Saturday afternoon wedding at a really reasonable price for a NYC wedding. The staff is extremely experienced and professional at what they do. We worked with Renee as our banquet manager and she always answered every single question I had in my many emails to her. I felt like I could trust any of my questions to be answered one way or another. One thing I didn’t love about the venue is that you couldn’t do rehearsals on Fridays as their policy, which is understandable but tough when you have family or people part of the wedding party who are traveling and are trying to save travel costs. We also didn’t have anyone from the venue attend our rehearsal which we were surprised about but it all worked out fine. They knew exactly what to do on the day of and that’s really what mattered. Everything worked out seamlessly!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 07/14/2019

Great Service

Excellent venue. Beautiful place. We booked the garden room for our wedding. Our wedding will be July 14th, 2019. So far the venue has been very cooperative. Can’t wait to our wedding day.
    They have responded to our questions and all our doubts. It has made our wedding planning very enjoyable.

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 05/19/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I couldn't thank them enough! They were wonderful George and especially Monica! Thank you again so much for EVERYTHING they went over and beyond. The service on the day of the wedding was hands on! I couldn't of found a better location for our wedding.

Terrace On The Park 6
    Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing Venue

The staff was so welcoming and warm. They attending to all of our needs and made us feel so comfortable. We absolutely loved the venue, it’s beautiful Nd well kept!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • GAUDY

GAUDY SABINO · Married on 04/14/2019

Wedding Party Venue

My guests and I had a great time. It was within good budget

Terrace On The Park 7
    Sent on 04/23/2019

Sarah · Married on 01/18/2019

I had the pleasure of meeting George today, with my fiancé and one of my bridesmaids. Not only did he fully accommodate all of our needs, but he brought our wedding to life (and it was better than we imagined it!!!) He listened to what we needed, what we wanted, and what we hadn’t thought about yet, and walked us through all of it. He made sure all of our questions were answered throughout the entire experience, and that he fully made every dream possible! Thank you again George, you made us so happy!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Gina · Married on 11/17/2018

It's fate!

Where can I begin....

I called Terrace on the Park on a whim, not knowing if it would be within my budget or if they would have availability for my date. The first person I spoke to was George Catsounis, our Banquet Manager. I told him I was just curious about availability and told him what my budget was. I was placed on a brief hold and when he came back on he said "its fate!" We can hold your event and its well within your budget. We met that afternoon, and a month later our event took place.

The days leading up to our event were full of anxiety and nerves for me. I have never hosted such a big party before and I never hosted a party where I wasn't cooking, setting up or cleaning up - and that fact alone made me so very apprehensive. George answered every call and every email. His professionalism showed in everything he did and said. I was anxious but I knew things were being handled on their end.

He made me more calm as the days flew by. I was able to finalize the bulk of the details with Monica. She was very pleasant as well and offered suggestions when I didn't have any ideas.

The day of our event was amazingly beautiful. Our guests all had a great time and all raved about the food. We had a brunch buffet and the food was simply excellent. The waitstaff was very nice and all were very friendly and attentive with our guests.

My bridal attendant Joanna was on point! I can't put into words how eternally grateful I am to have had such a beautiful event with such an attentive person by my side. She made sure my husband and I were happy and fed and got whatever it was we wanted. We didn't ask for much (I hope) but she was there smiling the entire time.

Our Maitre'd which was also named George, was super helpful in making sure that our event ran smoothly.

And, of course George, our banquet manager was there with us every step of the way. He was there when we arrived. Took us up to the penthouse for photos outside. He stopped in on us several times throughout our event, even one of the operations managers, Francisco stopped in several times to make sure everything was great.

Honestly, there is nothing I would change. Everything was as perfect as I could have wanted. From beginning to end. I am so glad that we decided on Terrace on the Park.

It really was as George said "FATE"

Sent on 11/20/2018

RandA · Married on 09/22/2018

We were recently married in September and worked with Renee. Renee was fantastic to work with! Guest are still raving about the food and the venue. There was so much food and so many options! The entire process, booking with Terrace on the Park was seamless, and I have to give credit to Renee for helping us each step of the way.

Love, love, love the staff the day off! They were exceptional!

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • F

Fabiola · Married on 08/10/2018

My wedding recently took place at this venue , honestly I can not stop thanking the staff for helping my husband and I create the wedding of our dreams. George Catsounis was our banquet manager and he is a god send. Any questions or concerns my husband and I had he was able to assist with all the answers. The level of professionalism that was presented to us was magnificent. George was able to work with in our budget and give us everything we ask for and then some . I look forward to planning more future family events at this venue.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Vipon · Married on 07/28/2018

We highly recommend Terrace on The Park as an outstanding venue for weddings. After having worked in global sourcing & procurement for several years, I know a thing or two about the vendor selection. Terrace and Jennifer are a perfect vendor partners and service providers.

A daughter’s wedding is nothing less than preparing for a landing on the moon for parents. Our four events in two days were highly coordinated and Venue (Terrace on the Park) played an outstanding role in making it happen for life time of memories. Thank you Jennifer and her team @ Terrace on the Park

Jennifer Jolly and her team do hundreds of wedding events every year, however, I find that Jennifer has amazing sense of compassion and empathy to know that her clients are only concerned about their event. In our 14 month planning leading to our daughter’s wedding and working with Jennifer Jolly, we felt at great ease, she listened to us actively, understood our vantage point and made great suggestions. We did not hire any wedding planner as they tend to herd you to a set of vendors. Jennifer gave us a shortlist of vendors, and we found additional vendors, and vetted them ourselves, Jennifer objectively validated our choice of vendors and allowed them to provide services at Terrace on the Park.
    On the two days of our events (July 27-28, 2018), Jennifer made many rounds to ensure flawless execution from her Terrace team, which worked alongside our selected vendors.

Sent on 08/06/2018
  • User7804239 · 1+ year ago

This is where my wedding will be and its gorgeous LIKE YOU IMAGINE ITS HIGHLY RECOMMENDEDABLE There service looks wonderful and Not to brag but there Room OMG THEY ARE GORGEOUS summer time the views are beautiful completely beautiful If your looking for a venue I recommend this you dont have lots of guest it doesnt matter these price ranges are excellent its not expensive I RECOMMEND IT

Sent on 03/23/2017

Madelin · Married on 05/25/2018

Best. Wedding. Ever. !!!! Best wedding venue EVER. I planned my entire wedding by myself and I am so happy I picked Terrace on the Park as my reception venue. I worked with Jen Jolly (I requested to work with her after reading all the amazing reviews about her) and let me know tell you, you will not be disappointed! My planning process was a little over a year and a half; the entire time, I was emailing Jen a ton of questions. Each time, she replied quickly, efficiently, and offered great suggestions/advice. I never felt like I was inconveniencing her in any way. My husband and I were extremely pleased with the quality of her work.

In a nutshell, Terrace on the Park is a beautiful venue. Great food. AMAZING cake (desserts was big for me and they knocked it out of the park). Open Bar. Spectacular views. My guests had an awesome time, some telling me that it was one of the best weddings they've been too.

THANK YOU JEN JOLLY AND TERRACE ON THE PARK TEAM !!!

Wedding Details: Friday, May 25th, 2018. Crystal Ballroom and the chapel room for our ceremony. 110 guests.

Other recommended vendors:
    Photography: Glyph studios
    Videography: Mesh Films
    DJ: BTL DJs
    Florist: All Seasons Flowers

Sent on 06/08/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/25/2018

Terrace on the Park was the first and only venue we saw for our wedding.
    We met with Jennifer and she became our coordinator for our big day. Jen was absolutely fantastic and every appointment with her felt like we were sitting down with one of our lifelong friends. She made the whole process quick and easy and we were not at all overwhelmed. We had our ceremony on the rooftop and reception in the penthouse. I was so excited to see Jen present before the ceremony and during the wedding.
    The food was delicious, the service was phenomenal, drinks were on point, and the venue overall was just absolutely breathtaking.
    Our Maitre d’ was incredible, whenever we saw her she had a smile on her face, I’d love to say she did everything we asked but that would be an understatement because we didn’t have to ask for a single thing! Even when we didn’t see her our drinks were always full along with our plates, I swear she knew magic and mind reading. The only thing we had to tell/ask her was what we wanted to drink at the very beginning of the reception along with our food orders and after that she did her thing and she did it perfectly!
    The day before the wedding, my husband dropped off the numerous boxes of candles and vases along with seating cards, guestbook canvas, and different signs. Everything was set up just as I would have done it and I was in awe when I saw how beautifully it all was.
    The bakery they use, was amazing, the cake came out perfect and the cake tasting with the baker was intimate and sweet.
    The next morning (and still now) I cried when my husband and I spoke about how perfect everything was and I still continuously tell him I cannot wait to have kids so we can have every party possible at Terrace on the Park for them.
    I didn’t have a “dream wedding” planned since I was a little girl- but I know that our night was one that would have exceeded any dreams we possibly could have come up with. Thank you Jen and Terrace on the Park! <3

Terrace On The Park 8
    Terrace On The Park 13
    Sent on 07/17/2018
  • F

Florence · Married on 11/11/2017

I had my wedding there on November 11, 2017 and I have to say that the staff the venue and the overall service was amazing. The night which could of been stressful was made easy by the overwhelming help of the staff. My wife was treated like a princess. My groomsmen and guest were all amazed at how everything was put together. At the end of the night the staff helped my wife get all of her things together and we did not feel rushed. They delivered on every promise they made which led to the amazing wedding. I would and I am going to recommend such an amazing establishment to friends family and strangers. If you want an elegant event with helpful staff I would recommend Terrace on the Park. Ask for Renee Dudley she was the one who made my wife’s dream come true but any of the staff will be able to help with all your event needs and dreams. Thank you again Terrace on the Park for making the amazing possible.

Terrace On The Park 14
    Sent on 11/13/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

This venue was exceptional and beautiful. Everyone thought we spent more than we did-particularly the mothers, so a big win. I couldn't say enough about how wonderful the staff was including Jennifer Jolly and Nicole Lukasavage who helped us with all the details and have extreme patience with questions and always answered promptly. During the big day, the bridal attendant was incredibly sweet and attentive, consistently checking in if I needed anything else and helping solve the drama of where flowers were and getting everything to the locations they needed to be. She also made sure we didn't leave anything and had all the extras we wanted to keep at the end packed up and ready to go. I highly recommend this space, especially if you want to be in NYC and have a beautiful wedding you can afford without any drama.

Sent on 12/01/2017

maria · Married on 10/07/2017

We had our wedding at Terrace on the Park and it was absolutely amazing!!! Renee, our banquet manager was great from the start and Nicole is super sweet, creative and efficient. Everything discussed was delivered and totally blew everyone's expectations. Katia, our Bridal attendant was awesome! She helped me so much :)
    All our guests were raving about the food and I would book my next event at this venue.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Terrace On The Park's reply:

Thank you Maria. Your review means a lot to the team at Terrace on The Park.