Terrace On The Park Reviews

Terrace On The Park 7
  • Ana

Ana Paula Dasilveira · Getting married on 09/11/2021

My wedding to come

George helped me with all my decision. My wedding will be in 2021 and its 2018 and I already have booked my place. George C is great, very professional.

Karen Miranda · Getting married on 10/18/2019

Wedding October-2019

My fiancé, sister and I had the opportunity to check Terrace On The Park yesterday and we all liked it a lot. The place looks impeccable after all the renovations that were done in 2017. We also had the opportunity to meet George, the banquet manager. George was so friendly and accommodating . After taking the tour, we were very impressed by the venue and George’s passion for customer service and professionalism that we didn’t have to think twice and booked our day. Our wedding will be taking place October 18th 2019 and we are looking forward to work with George and his team.
    Karen

Michelle · Getting married on 04/20/2019

Amazing Venue

The staff was so welcoming and warm. They attending to all of our needs and made us feel so comfortable. We absolutely loved the venue, it’s beautiful Nd well kept!

Sarah · Getting married on 01/18/2019

I had the pleasure of meeting George today, with my fiancé and one of my bridesmaids. Not only did he fully accommodate all of our needs, but he brought our wedding to life (and it was better than we imagined it!!!) He listened to what we needed, what we wanted, and what we hadn’t thought about yet, and walked us through all of it. He made sure all of our questions were answered throughout the entire experience, and that he fully made every dream possible! Thank you again George, you made us so happy!

Gina · Married on 11/17/2018

It's fate!

Where can I begin....

I called Terrace on the Park on a whim, not knowing if it would be within my budget or if they would have availability for my date. The first person I spoke to was George Catsounis, our Banquet Manager. I told him I was just curious about availability and told him what my budget was. I was placed on a brief hold and when he came back on he said "its fate!" We can hold your event and its well within your budget. We met that afternoon, and a month later our event took place.

The days leading up to our event were full of anxiety and nerves for me. I have never hosted such a big party before and I never hosted a party where I wasn't cooking, setting up or cleaning up - and that fact alone made me so very apprehensive. George answered every call and every email. His professionalism showed in everything he did and said. I was anxious but I knew things were being handled on their end.

He made me more calm as the days flew by. I was able to finalize the bulk of the details with Monica. She was very pleasant as well and offered suggestions when I didn't have any ideas.

The day of our event was amazingly beautiful. Our guests all had a great time and all raved about the food. We had a brunch buffet and the food was simply excellent. The waitstaff was very nice and all were very friendly and attentive with our guests.

My bridal attendant Joanna was on point! I can't put into words how eternally grateful I am to have had such a beautiful event with such an attentive person by my side. She made sure my husband and I were happy and fed and got whatever it was we wanted. We didn't ask for much (I hope) but she was there smiling the entire time.

Our Maitre'd which was also named George, was super helpful in making sure that our event ran smoothly.

And, of course George, our banquet manager was there with us every step of the way. He was there when we arrived. Took us up to the penthouse for photos outside. He stopped in on us several times throughout our event, even one of the operations managers, Francisco stopped in several times to make sure everything was great.

Honestly, there is nothing I would change. Everything was as perfect as I could have wanted. From beginning to end. I am so glad that we decided on Terrace on the Park.

It really was as George said "FATE"

RandA · Married on 09/22/2018

We were recently married in September and worked with Renee. Renee was fantastic to work with! Guest are still raving about the food and the venue. There was so much food and so many options! The entire process, booking with Terrace on the Park was seamless, and I have to give credit to Renee for helping us each step of the way.

Love, love, love the staff the day off! They were exceptional!

• F

Fabiola · Married on 08/10/2018

My wedding recently took place at this venue , honestly I can not stop thanking the staff for helping my husband and I create the wedding of our dreams. George Catsounis was our banquet manager and he is a god send. Any questions or concerns my husband and I had he was able to assist with all the answers. The level of professionalism that was presented to us was magnificent. George was able to work with in our budget and give us everything we ask for and then some . I look forward to planning more future family events at this venue.

Vipon · Married on 07/28/2018

We highly recommend Terrace on The Park as an outstanding venue for weddings. After having worked in global sourcing & procurement for several years, I know a thing or two about the vendor selection. Terrace and Jennifer are a perfect vendor partners and service providers.

A daughter’s wedding is nothing less than preparing for a landing on the moon for parents. Our four events in two days were highly coordinated and Venue (Terrace on the Park) played an outstanding role in making it happen for life time of memories. Thank you Jennifer and her team @ Terrace on the Park

Jennifer Jolly and her team do hundreds of wedding events every year, however, I find that Jennifer has amazing sense of compassion and empathy to know that her clients are only concerned about their event. In our 14 month planning leading to our daughter’s wedding and working with Jennifer Jolly, we felt at great ease, she listened to us actively, understood our vantage point and made great suggestions. We did not hire any wedding planner as they tend to herd you to a set of vendors. Jennifer gave us a shortlist of vendors, and we found additional vendors, and vetted them ourselves, Jennifer objectively validated our choice of vendors and allowed them to provide services at Terrace on the Park.
    On the two days of our events (July 27-28, 2018), Jennifer made many rounds to ensure flawless execution from her Terrace team, which worked alongside our selected vendors.

• User7804239 · Recently married

This is where my wedding will be and its gorgeous LIKE YOU IMAGINE ITS HIGHLY RECOMMENDEDABLE There service looks wonderful and Not to brag but there Room OMG THEY ARE GORGEOUS summer time the views are beautiful completely beautiful If your looking for a venue I recommend this you dont have lots of guest it doesnt matter these price ranges are excellent its not expensive I RECOMMEND IT

Madelin · Married on 05/25/2018

Best. Wedding. Ever. !!!! Best wedding venue EVER. I planned my entire wedding by myself and I am so happy I picked Terrace on the Park as my reception venue. I worked with Jen Jolly (I requested to work with her after reading all the amazing reviews about her) and let me know tell you, you will not be disappointed! My planning process was a little over a year and a half; the entire time, I was emailing Jen a ton of questions. Each time, she replied quickly, efficiently, and offered great suggestions/advice. I never felt like I was inconveniencing her in any way. My husband and I were extremely pleased with the quality of her work.

In a nutshell, Terrace on the Park is a beautiful venue. Great food. AMAZING cake (desserts was big for me and they knocked it out of the park). Open Bar. Spectacular views. My guests had an awesome time, some telling me that it was one of the best weddings they've been too.

THANK YOU JEN JOLLY AND TERRACE ON THE PARK TEAM !!!

Wedding Details: Friday, May 25th, 2018. Crystal Ballroom and the chapel room for our ceremony. 110 guests.

Other recommended vendors:
    Photography: Glyph studios
    Videography: Mesh Films
    DJ: BTL DJs
    Florist: All Seasons Flowers

Alyssa · Married on 05/25/2018

Terrace on the Park was the first and only venue we saw for our wedding.
    We met with Jennifer and she became our coordinator for our big day. Jen was absolutely fantastic and every appointment with her felt like we were sitting down with one of our lifelong friends. She made the whole process quick and easy and we were not at all overwhelmed. We had our ceremony on the rooftop and reception in the penthouse. I was so excited to see Jen present before the ceremony and during the wedding.
    The food was delicious, the service was phenomenal, drinks were on point, and the venue overall was just absolutely breathtaking.
    Our Maitre d’ was incredible, whenever we saw her she had a smile on her face, I’d love to say she did everything we asked but that would be an understatement because we didn’t have to ask for a single thing! Even when we didn’t see her our drinks were always full along with our plates, I swear she knew magic and mind reading. The only thing we had to tell/ask her was what we wanted to drink at the very beginning of the reception along with our food orders and after that she did her thing and she did it perfectly!
    The day before the wedding, my husband dropped off the numerous boxes of candles and vases along with seating cards, guestbook canvas, and different signs. Everything was set up just as I would have done it and I was in awe when I saw how beautifully it all was.
    The bakery they use, was amazing, the cake came out perfect and the cake tasting with the baker was intimate and sweet.
    The next morning (and still now) I cried when my husband and I spoke about how perfect everything was and I still continuously tell him I cannot wait to have kids so we can have every party possible at Terrace on the Park for them.
    I didn’t have a “dream wedding” planned since I was a little girl- but I know that our night was one that would have exceeded any dreams we possibly could have come up with. Thank you Jen and Terrace on the Park! <3

Terrace On The Park 8
    Terrace On The Park 9
    Terrace On The Park 10
    Terrace On The Park 11
    Terrace On The Park 12
    Terrace On The Park 13
  • F

Florence · Married on 11/11/2017

I had my wedding there on November 11, 2017 and I have to say that the staff the venue and the overall service was amazing. The night which could of been stressful was made easy by the overwhelming help of the staff. My wife was treated like a princess. My groomsmen and guest were all amazed at how everything was put together. At the end of the night the staff helped my wife get all of her things together and we did not feel rushed. They delivered on every promise they made which led to the amazing wedding. I would and I am going to recommend such an amazing establishment to friends family and strangers. If you want an elegant event with helpful staff I would recommend Terrace on the Park. Ask for Renee Dudley she was the one who made my wife’s dream come true but any of the staff will be able to help with all your event needs and dreams. Thank you again Terrace on the Park for making the amazing possible.

Terrace On The Park 14

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

This venue was exceptional and beautiful. Everyone thought we spent more than we did-particularly the mothers, so a big win. I couldn't say enough about how wonderful the staff was including Jennifer Jolly and Nicole Lukasavage who helped us with all the details and have extreme patience with questions and always answered promptly. During the big day, the bridal attendant was incredibly sweet and attentive, consistently checking in if I needed anything else and helping solve the drama of where flowers were and getting everything to the locations they needed to be. She also made sure we didn't leave anything and had all the extras we wanted to keep at the end packed up and ready to go. I highly recommend this space, especially if you want to be in NYC and have a beautiful wedding you can afford without any drama.

maria · Married on 10/07/2017

We had our wedding at Terrace on the Park and it was absolutely amazing!!! Renee, our banquet manager was great from the start and Nicole is super sweet, creative and efficient. Everything discussed was delivered and totally blew everyone's expectations. Katia, our Bridal attendant was awesome! She helped me so much :)
    All our guests were raving about the food and I would book my next event at this venue.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Terrace On The Park's reply:

Thank you Maria. Your review means a lot to the team at Terrace on The Park.

Sara · Married on 09/16/2017

Wow, simply amazing! When looking for a wedding venue in Queens, don't look further than Terrace on the Park. We had the penthouse the day of our wedding, and it was FABULOUS! Nichole was our banquet manager and she was splendid, on top of everything that needed to be done. She was amazing, same with the staff. We got so many compliments on the the venue, from the terrace outside to the ballroom inside. Everything went so smoothly, our maitre d was great, on point with everything. I would highly recommend having any event in this venue, it was effortless!

• User4879803 · 1+ year ago

TOP is the best, couldn't be happier with the service and staff. George and Nicole are top notch and we were so grateful for everything they did to make our day fabulous and easy. Miriam, our attendant was so kind and wonderful to us, she couldn't have been nicer.

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2017

Extremely professional and helpful
    Used humor to ease us through the process of wedding planning (which is much needed!)

Paloma · Married on 07/27/2017

At the beginning of my wedding planning I didn’t have such a good experience with a event coordinator but once I was switch over everything was amazing. Jen helped me every step of the way she clarified topics that was unclear and made sure everything was done on a timely matter. The vendors they recommend for the wedding cake (Cascon bakery) were amazing. The video, photographers and dj they recommended (Pinilla studios) were perfection. The day of the wedding everything was perfect. All the ushers were profesional and of great assistance. The event couldn’t had been any more perfect.

• O

Ofelia · Married on 07/22/2017

My wedding was on July 22nd and it was amazing. Everything was perfect I didn't have tp worry about anything. Jennifer was great from the beginning and made the planning process very easy for me. She was always quick to answer my questions and offer her advise. The day of the wedding everything was set up for me and anything that I needed to take back home was packed up before I could think about it. The food was great, the bartender was awesome. Maritza my bridal attendant was so sweet always looking out for me. I will recomend this venue to everyone.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Terrace On The Park's reply:

Thank you Ofelia, it was our pleasure!

Lisa · Married on 07/03/2017

We had our wedding here on July 3rd and it was nothing short of perfect. The food was amazing, my bridal attendant couldn't do enough for us. Renee was my banquet manager and she put up with my never ending list of questions and concerns and did it all with a smile. For the price you pay and what's included is fantastic. I would highly recommend this place to other brides.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Terrace On The Park's reply:

Thank you Lisa, it was our pleasure.

Dannie · Married on 04/20/2017

Terrace on the Park, and more specifically, Jen Jolly, was absolutely amazing throughout the entire planning process. We DIY’d a lot of our wedding, so I had a ton of questions and a ton more emails to exchange and she always responded promptly and with such patience and positivity. We moved to Los Angeles right after we book the venue (14 months before our big day) and Jen made planning the wedding from across the country as easy as it could have possibly been. From the food, to the lighting, to the decor, to the staff, you couldn’t ask for a better venue. Jen (and Bruno, the General Manager) really helped to create our absolutely perfect day. As long as your requests are reasonable, they will do everything they can to make sure your day is what you envision. Jack was a wonderful Maitre D’. He struck the perfect balance of following my timeline (and listening to my wedding stage manager) but also feeling out the crowd and making sure everything ran smoothly. Katya was the most amazing bridal attendant, and we were never needing anything because she was right there anticipating all of our needs. Jen and Bruno went above and beyond to make this day special. We are so happy to have them be a part of our day forever. From top to bottom, everyone at Terrace on the Park was an 11 on a scale of 1-10. If you’re looking for an affordable venue, with a top-notch staff, that has AMAZING FOOD (seriously, we are still getting compliments about the food a couple weeks later) and a management team that is truly dedicated to you, look no further than Terrace on the Park. They made our dreams come true.

Donna · Married on 10/14/2016

EPIC! Me and Charlie were married at Terrace on the Park on October 14, 2016 outside on the rooftop deck. It was PHENOMINAL. As a bride and a person who deals with event coordination myself, we could not have asked for anything more. Terrace on the Park surpassed our expectations. The venue was absolutely breath-taking from the views to the smallest details. The staff was completely hands on and the service was amazing. We planned the evening with Jennifer Jolly and what a wonderful person to work with. Jennifer is very professional and down-to-earth all in one package. She is excited to work with you to make your event the best it can be and to execute what it is you are looking for. I personally like to let the professionals do what they do and not micromanage and I cannot reiterate what a wonderful job they did. It is definitely a team effort at Terrace and it shows. As the bride and groom we didn’t get to eat too much as we were running around taking pictures BUT when I tell you we had a hard crowd to please when it came to food I am not joking. Everyone and I mean everyone we have spoken to enjoyed the food to the fullest capacity. We’ve heard about the impeccably prepared Calamari to the cold seafood bar and carving stations at the cocktail hour and that doesn’t even begin to touch the surface of everything else they served. The entree’s were mouth watering and we have been told that they did not disappoint – the kitchen was completely spot on with all FIVE entrees being offered to 240 guests – do you know what that is like for them?! I do and I am completely thankful for everything they prepared and executed with such finesse and the staff was wonderful with all their table service – they definitely went above and beyond to fulfill any request sent their way.

Do I recommend Terrace on the Park for your wedding or special event? Absolutely.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Terrace On The Park's reply:

Thank you Donna for taking the time and writing your lovely review. It means a lot to our team. It was our pleasure.
  • I

Ivy · Married on 08/27/2016

We picked this venue primarily based on the view, but got so much more than what we were expecting. Everyone of our questions were answered, even when we asked some questions more than once. Renee Dudley was our day of coordinator and she made sure everything was seamless and stress free. We had to make a couple of changes to the wedding guest list which impacted the table arrangements, but Renee was so quick to respond and accommodating to our requests. Terrace on the Park took care of everything for us including setting up the centerpieces and the party favors. Our cocktail hour was not supposed to start until 7, but they started it a half hour earlier for us and we did not have to pay for the extra time. Our bridal attendant was extremely attentive, making sure we had food and drinks the whole night. Our wedding was everything we had wanted and stress free because we picked Terrace on the Park to host our big day.

• Future Mrs.

Ammie Toro · Married on 07/23/2016

Have had previous events here and now planning my wedding here 2016. They are great to work with. Venue space, food and price all is great here. Gorgeous view from their penthouse room.