79 Reviews for Terrace Catering

Mexican (1)
Gluten Free (1)
No Pork (1)
42 Terrace Catering Reviews

Have used this caterer several times and every time the quality is great, service is wonderful and staff so friendly!

Profile Picture Breandan, 9/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Pamela did an awesome job helping me create a menu for an employee appreciation breakfast; it was exactly what we wanted! Our menu included quiches, scrambled egg casseroles, sausage Gouda hash, bacon, fruit salad, double chocolate zucchini bread and cinnamon rolls. Her food was homemade and delicious, and the service was great. Pamela was a pleasure to work with and was prompt in responding to e-mails and phone calls. I would highly recommend Terrace Catering.

Profile Picture Mary, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We would tell anyone to hotfoot it to Pam (and Mark) as soon as they could - never mind tasting the food of any other caterers. We could not be any happier with the food and the warmth of their service at our daughter's wedding, not to mention their professional demeanor from first contact through the tasting to the cleanup after the wedding reception.
Thanks for providing us with worry-free catering and bartending services!

Profile Picture Ann, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pam and her team did an awesome job to make our wedding exactly what we wanted! We chose to do a heavy hors d'oeuvres buffet. Every item was delicious and the display was beautiful!

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I used Terrace Catering for three days of employee meals. They were very flexible with any changes in the orders that I needed to make and the food was great! All of the employees loved it.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Very easy to work with, responsive and kind.

Profile Picture User6774136, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Family Style

Talk about great tasting food, outstanding service, a stress free event and all round wonderful people to work with , that would be Terrace Catering. We made all our wedding dinner arrangements by phone long distance and everything was perfect. Pamela provided everything for a very reasonablereasonable price. Her food is to die for, appetizers during our cocktail hour were outstanding. The mango chicken roll ups and her homemade hummus are must haves at any event. Our main course was two meat choices for guests with salad, veggies, potatoes and her crescent rolls that will melt in your mouth. If you are having a dessert table as well the stuffed strawberries and Carmel pecan cheese cake are sinfully delicious. She does all the set up, provided us with servers, plates, utensils, drinks and clean up. Her husband was our bartender. Besides great service and great food they are just nice people and great to work with. Thank you for making our wedding day special and stress free. We are now back in Alabama living Happily Ever After.

Profile Picture Sheryl, 4/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), American

The vendor was extremely punctual and the food had great reviews.

Profile Picture User6421712, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: American, Buffet, Delivery, Set Up

Food was delicious, service was good as well.

Profile Picture Sandra, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Vegetarian, Italian, Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Dessert, Tastings

Our guests raved about the food. Pamela really is a hands on owner. It was such a pleasure to have her present to oversee the entire event!

Profile Picture Pete, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, American, Italian, Latin American, Local

I cant say enough good things about Terrace Catering. Pamela and her husband Mark were a delight to work with from the first meeting we had with them all the way through our wedding. Our food was delicious. Pamela was helpful, receptive and responsive to our ideas and able to execute a fantastic meal at our outdoor wedding. Before we booked with Terrace we spoke with other catering services. No one was able to match Terrace Catering's customer service, responsiveness and delicious options. Pamela and Mark are also kind, warm and fun people to talk to, which is a bonus. Their guidance helped calm our wedding planning jitters. Our wedding meal tasted fantastic, and the service provided by Terrace's staff was impeccable. Book them for your wedding now, you wont regret it.

Profile Picture Nicoletta, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Mexican, Gluten Free, No Pork, Vegetarian, Bartender(s)

Terrace Catering was super to work with. Very responsive to my call and messages and patient with me during menu choices. At the wedding they were on time and quick to set up, they set up quietly, no one even realized that they were there. My husband and I got several comments on how good the food was and that made us feel really good. We used their bartending service too and it went very smoothly as well. I will recommend Terrace Catering to everyone needing this service.

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Thanks for making our event worry-free for us and being flexible!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

pamela and her staff were friendly and accommodating. Terrace Catering went above and beyond to provide great food and professional service! I am extremely happy with the hors d'oeuvres and dinner that was provided at my wedding. I would highly recommend Terrace catering to anyone who wants an innovative, creative, delicious, professional, reliable, and fun experience!

Profile Picture Emmalyn, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The best experience I have ever had with a catering service. The staff were so helpful, polite and accommodating. The food was delicious and the Cesar dressing is the best we have ever had. I would highly recommend Terrace catering and I will definitely use them again if I need to.

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Pamela was helpful and very resourceful. The guests raved about her food. Will recommend! Great service. Great price.

Profile Picture marilyn, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Really great to work with and people are still talking about the food!! :D

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Professional. Extremely helpful. Extremely flexible. Great value. Great cuisine options.

Profile Picture Heather & Scott Avolia, 2/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Very helpful, caring staff. The only thing I would have done differently would be have salt and pepper on each table. Food was great.

Profile Picture Heather, 2/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Pamela did an amazing job on our dessert buffet for our wedding. The entire process seemed very seamless and stress-free.

Profile Picture Corinne, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Pamela and her staff were very professional and the food was great!

Profile Picture User3433334, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Food was great and was very flexible with us. Will recommend.

Profile Picture Abby, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering

From our first meeting with Pamela and Christina, all the way to our daughter's wedding reception, we
have nothing but positive things to say about choosing Terrace Catering. We had over 300 guests
attend our event, and heard so many wonderful comments about the food. My husband and I were able to relax and enjoy the evening knowing the catering was under control. Their communication and professionalism was also noteworthy.
We would not hesitate to recommend them, and are certain our paths will cross again!
Debbie and David Pennington

Profile Picture Debbie, 12/31/11, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Pamela and Christina were awesome! I had a 13 month engagement and throughout that time the "vision" for my wedding changed several times. The Terrace Catering team was so flexible and offered great suggestions as we moved from a sit down Italian dinner to more of a cocktail party-appetizer-new years theme. They were very easy to get a hold of, they came and met at my home several times to discuss options, pricing and "the vision" and they had a blast at the wedding! The value was unmatched, food delicious and I would highly recommend them to any KC Bride!

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/31/11, 6 Reviews