Teresa Johnson Photography Reviews

Teresa Johnson Photography 6
Teresa Johnson Photography 7
  • Rachael

Rachael 路 Getting married on 01/05/2020

I used Teresa Johnson Photography for a portrait session. In general, I never like how I look in pictures but Teresa took the most amazing shots of me. I felt like the pictures looked like me, captured my good side, and conveyed the emotions I was feeling at the time. She showed me previews in the session to gauge what I liked and didn't like about the shots and she took my concerns (mostly about my nonexistent in real life but almost always present in photos double chin) seriously and worked with me to ensure that the rest of the photos in the session avoided those concerns. I would fly across the country to work with Teresa again. I was nervous at first, but after a few moments of conversation I was relaxed and I love the pictures so much!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Teresa Johnson Photography's reply:

Thanks, Rachael! It was a pleasure working with you, and I so appreciated your willingness to communicate and collaborate! Looking forward to shooting photos with you again in the future! :)
  • Chrissy

Chrissy Needham 路 Married on 07/28/2019

Simply the best - start to finish!

Teresa is awesome! She provides amazing customer service from the time you meet her through the time she delivers your digital album, 3-4 weeks after your wedding day. I clicked with Teresa instantly the day we met and she held my husband and my hands through the entire planning process leading up to the wedding. She even shot a mini-engagement shoot in the week before the wedding so that my husband could meet her and she could see us interact together. We were completely confident that our day would go smoothly photography-wise and boy, did it ever!

Once in full "game day" mode on our wedding day, Teresa balanced being friendly and accommodating to our wedding party and guests with doing the necessary crowd control to get the shots we asked her to, plus so many others! Her full day coverage allowed us to have pictures from both of our getting ready locations, our first look and then the ceremony and reception at our venue: four locations and over 10 hours of shooting.

After our bid day, we were psyched to see our sneak preview pop up in our inbox less than 24 hours after the wedding with 100+ photos! Even better, our full album came through at around 3 weeks post-wedding. From what I've heard from other wedding couples, this is exceptional turnaround time compared to the majority of the industry.

The photos themselves are nothing short of amazing! Teresa was able to capture the happiness and love we felt on our day and looking through the photos transported us right back to each of the special moments of our day. From our intimate first look to the formal portraits, to photos of our DIY wedding details, to the dance floor candids and our sparkler send off, and everything in between.... WOW!

We recommend Teresa to anyone and everyone we can!

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Teresa Johnson Photography 13
    Teresa Johnson Photography 14
    Teresa Johnson Photography 15

Teresa Johnson Photography's reply:

Chrissy and Ryan - thank you SO MUCH for this amazing feedback! I am so grateful that you took the time to share this review, and I LOVED every minute of your engagement session and especially your beautiful wedding! You are both truly wonderful, and I cannot wait to work with you again! 馃挄馃槝
  • AnnMarie

AnnMarie 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Book her NOW!

Teresa is INCREDIBLE. She is hands down the best photographer out there. From our engagement session to our wedding, Teresa was extremely communicative, answering any and all questions we had. She has this amazing energy and creativity that really shows through in the photos she takes. At our wedding, she carefully considered the light, the locations of our photos, and I can honestly say I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE every single photo from our day. The genuine happiness, the laughter, the tears- everything is so perfectly captured. Teresa is professional, and she invested her time, not only in making sure our engagement and wedding photos were great, but in Jordan and I as a couple. Her kindness, artistic talent, and ability to capture a moment perfectly solidifies her as the best photographer out there. I could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Teresa Johnson Photography's reply:

AnnMarie, THANK YOU! I am so grateful to read this feedback, and absolutely LOVED working with you and Jordan and your amazing families & friends! Knowing that you love your photos so much is the BEST feedback I could hear - THANK YOU! 鈾ワ笍

Shomaria 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Teresa was great! She photographed both my friends wedding and my wedding. I met Teresa through my friend and loved her down to earth personality and the passion that she had in her profession. Teresa did my engagement session photos and also my wedding. She made sure she captured every detail and everything that would be a keepsake for years to come. I don鈥檛 know what more to say than exceptional service from Teresa. She delivered a sneak peak within 48 hours and my family and friends are itching for more photos. We can鈥檛 wait to see the rest and I would totally recommend to friends and family in the future. We look forward to working with Teresa again.

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Teresa Johnson Photography 22
    Teresa Johnson Photography 23
    Teresa Johnson Photography 24

Teresa Johnson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Shomaria! I LOVED working with you and Cam, and your wedding was amazing! I cannot wait to work with you both again!

Tanya 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Teresa and Shannon her second photographer were amazing! She made us feel so comfortable and got the best shots! I can鈥檛 wait to work with her again! Thank you Teresa!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Teresa Johnson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Tanya! We LOVED working with you and Frank, and documenting your beautiful day! So very happy for your both, and I can't wait to work with you again!

Shanee 路 Married on 12/31/2017

Teresa is very professional and the quality of the images received were exceptional. I would definitely recommend her to everybody.

Sent on 01/07/2018
    Teresa Johnson Photography 25
    Teresa Johnson Photography 26

Teresa Johnson Photography's reply:

Thank you very much, Shanee! I have absolutely loved working with you and Tim, and hope to photograph more beautiful moments for you in the future! 鉂わ笍
  • User6869753 路 2+ years ago

Definitely book this vendor. She is timely and very flexible. She takes beautiful pictures, I have never been disappointed.

Teresa Johnson Photography's reply:

Thank you very much! So pleased that you were happy with your photos, and looking forward to working with you again! :)
  • User4421472 路 2+ years ago

Cannot express how much my wife and I loved working with Teresa! The work she did completely captured our personalities and love for one another. The final products were vibrant, full of life, and those special moments were completely captured. Personally, she was able to help us feel so relaxed in order to be ourselves (which can be a challenge in a photo shoot setting). Her professionalism is incredible - very prompt on all communication, not afraid to make a recommendation on pose or locations, as well as open to listening to what your feelings or ideas are. We highly recommend working with Teresa - you can't go wrong!

Teresa Johnson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I so enjoyed working with both of you, and smile every time I look at the images we shot :) Thanks for being willing to walk through fields and sit in beds of flowers to get the most beautiful images possible! XO

Noel 路 Married on 06/08/2012

Teresa's attention to detail, professionalism, and expertise will capture your special moments in photographs on your special day. Immediately following hurricane Irene in 2011, while we all went without power, Teresa walked on water to create a spectacular and memorable photographic moment for my daughter, Ariel, for her Senior HS yearbook and met the deadline despite adverse circumstances! I recommend Teresa highly to everyone, and would not hesitate to hire her again.

Teresa Johnson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I LOVED shooting those senior photos, and am so grateful to see them used at ESPN.com and elsewhere as Ariel's athletic career has taken off! Thanks to all of you for choosing me as your photographer! :)

Helen 路 event on 04/22/2012

Excellent job of taking candid pictures of athletes in action! She has done a beautiful job of capturing both the action and the focus of the moment with all of the archers at the tournament. Her pictures make the viewer feel the intensity of each shot. I highly recommend her for photographing events!

Teresa Johnson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Helen! Shooting athletic events, especially on the national and international level, taught me so much about capturing emotion and working well under pressure :) It was such a pleasure to photograph you, and I look forward to doing so again in the future!