Tennessee RiverPlace Reviews

Tennessee RiverPlace 7
  • Madison

Madison Cordell · Getting married on 11/06/2020

Beautiful!!

My fiancé and I toured this venue a few days ago and fell in love! I’d been doing a lot of research online and TN RiverPlace was actually our second venue tour. We knew it was going to be our spot the moment we got there so we cancelled all the other ones we had set up. You have to go see it in person! Very reasonably priced and Vio is extremely helpful and professional. We’re so excited to get married here next year!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Micheala

Micheala · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Beyound beautiful

This place is very very beautiful! I fell in love with it the moment i arrived for my tour! The river and the mountain view in the back ground compliments the buliding very well!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia Jeans · Getting married on 08/08/2020

We did a tour of the property from 5,000 miles away

I don’t live anywhere close to this venue, but the staff was able to show my future mother-in-law around the property, as well stay in contact with me throughout the process. The staff was extremely flexible and willing to work with my fiancé and I as we choose our wedding venue, while both of us are away.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Karim Odeh · Married on 09/28/2019

Great wedding venue

Great place to host a wedding! Staff was professional and very nice both in the planning phase and on the day of.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 05/11/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Venue

This is the most beautiful wedding venue, and the staff is amazing. The location is jaw dropping and it is very versatile with all the different areas. There's a permanent tent in case of rain and the inside is nice and cool for a hot day. Guests couldn't stop talking about how gorgeous it was, and it made my wedding a dream!!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2018

Tennessee RiverPlace is honestly your dream venue. Hands down, no question. It is the most gorgeous venue in Chattanooga, without even needing any decoration. The staff is second to none and never make you feel like you’re inconveniencing them. Truly, it was the first place I saw, only venue visited, no hesitation or regret on immediately choosing it.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Hunter · Married on 04/07/2018

My wife and I just had our wedding here this past weekend and everything went so smoothly. The venue is absolutely beautiful, even though the weather didn't exactly cooperate! I love the fact that the tent stays up permanently and there isn't any extra charge to have to use it or change plans or layouts due to rain. The bridal and grooms suites were great, they worked with our day of coordinator really well, and worked with us to find a good time for the rehearsal the day before, even though there was another wedding going on that day.

Sent on 04/09/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 11/06/2017

Emailing with Vio has been so easy and helpful. But anyone wondering about this venue, just needs to go onsite and experience it!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Andrea · Married on 11/05/2017

We loved our experience at the river place!

Sent on 11/18/2017
    Tennessee RiverPlace 8
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2017

The most beautiful spot for a wedding. We could not have been more pleased with Vio, and her staff and (praise the Lord) excellent weather! Thank you Tennessee RiverPlace for having us! It was a day we will never forget!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Tennessee RiverPlace 15
    Tennessee RiverPlace 16
    Tennessee RiverPlace 17

Liz · Married on 10/14/2017

I absolutely loved the Tennessee River Place! 10/14/2017 was the Best Day Ever! Vio is the easiest person to work with! I love her! I will recommend it to all planning a wedding.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Kellie · Married on 09/03/2017

Tennessee RiverPlace was the BEST venue for our wedding!! First off, it's drop-dead gorgeous. The mountain-looking backdrop and the fields were just perfect for our style. The venue itself is so pretty and decorated so well that you hardly have to think much about additional decorations. I personally LOVE strung lights, and the whole venue is covered in them, so that was a huge selling point for me. It made all our night pictures look very cool! Vio is great - she responded within minutes most times I emailed her, and was more than accommodating with everything we wanted to do and answering our questions. When you book here, you get 10 hours at the venue, and no other weddings happen on the same day, which is a great value considering so many other places only let you have a few hours for even more money. The bridal suite was huge (which was great, considering I had 7 bridesmaids!) and has plenty of lighting and mirrors for everyone to get ready. They were extremely professional, helpful, and I can't recommend them enough! It was a perfect venue for our day.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Katrena · Married on 06/30/2017

Very Spacious

Nice and relaxing venue. Beautiful views and very spacious.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Jean · Married on 06/25/2017

The staff was professional, thorough, and more than willing to help in all our needs. I highly recommend this place for your venue.

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Tennessee RiverPlace 18
    Tennessee RiverPlace 19
    Tennessee RiverPlace 20
    Tennessee RiverPlace 21
  • #

Shai · Married on 06/09/2017

Most beautiful wedding venue my fiancé and I could have picked!!! We couldn't be more excited!!!! Everyone there is so very nice and so very helpful that it has made getting everything ready for our wedding much less stressful!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Angelika · Married on 11/09/2016

I had my wedding here one week ago and I will never forget it. The service was great and setting up was so easy with the staff that was provided. Want to thank Vio and Rachel. You two are the best. Thank you for EVERYTHING!! I definitely recommend the Tennessee RiverPlace!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Ning · Married on 10/29/2016

I loved this place the minute I saw it. I knew I wanted somewhere that has lots of rolling land with a mountain backdrop when I was engaged, so when I saw this place, it was perfect. Vio was super helpful from beginning to the end, whenever I had questions she would respond within a day of me emailing her. This made planning a wedding from out of town a lot easier for me. Not to mention they give you pretty much the whole day to use, and I had time the day before to decorate the place, so there was no stressing about decorations the day of. Everything went off perfectly the day of and they have no problem when I had to add extra chairs because I had more people than planned coming. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/04/2016
  • Juliane de Souza

Juliane · Married on 10/23/2016

We would definitely recommend Tennessee RiverPlace! We couldn't have picked a better place and a more welcoming staff. Vio was with us throughout the whole process, she was very prompt in responding and extremely flexible with scheduling times for us and our vendors to go visit the venue prior to our wedding date. We will forever remember our wedding day here!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 10/22/2016

I fell in love with Tennessee River Place the moment I saw it. Throughout the entire process Vio was nothing short of amazing and I couldn't be happier with how unbelievably perfect our wedding day was!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Kelsey · Married on 10/02/2016

We couldn't have picked a better venue for our wedding! The Tennessee RiverPlace is breathtakingly beautiful, perfectly situated right on the river, and has so much space for guests to roam. We spread our wedding out over the whole venue except for the tent, but it was nice to know that we had plans A, B, and C for bad weather. The venue is so gorgeous it really doesn't require a lot of decoration. They provided the chairs and tables we needed since we weren't having a huge wedding, and the bridal/groom suites were spacious and also provided a great backdrop for photos before our first look. In case you have kids at your wedding there's also a swing and cornhole for guests to play if they get bored at any point. The staff was accommodating and the event manager was quick to reply to my emails leading up to the wedding. While there may be cheaper venues in town, this place is definitely worth every penny because it is wanting for nothing! Our ceremony and reception went completely smoothly and we had guests telling us it was the best wedding they'd ever attended. We can't think of a single complaint we have for the venue. Luckily, we live nearby so we get to visit and reminisce in the future.

Sent on 10/09/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

Fantastic!!! Our wedding was beautiful all thanks to Vio and her crew! I would recommend this venue to anyone. It is a little pricier but it is totally worth every penny. Location was perfect and the view behind our ceremony was wonderful.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Tyler · Married on 09/05/2016

Working with Vio and her staff was unbelievably easy. She was quick to respond to any questions we had and was very accommodating to our every need. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and they do a great job with making sure it stays that way. 11 out of 10 stars!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Joseph · Married on 07/03/2016

Beautiful venue that is affordable. Planning was easy and the whole staff made the entire process seamless.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Emily · Married on 06/18/2016

Tennessee RiverPlace was the perfect venue! It had everything we wanted! The staff was so kind and very helpful with all of the questions we had! Everyone LOVED the venue and said how beautiful it was!!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Gwen · Married on 05/29/2016

First off, the location is absolutely gorgeous!! We heard from several of our friends and family about how beautiful the setting was! Vio, the manager, was fantastic to work with as well! Because we live out of town, it was difficult to get everyone (myself, my spouse, my parents) to visit at one time, but Vio was more than accommodating to let us view the location when we were in town. I was also very surprised at how reasonable the pricing was! I had seen the venue online and loved it but was afraid it would be out of our price range. Surprisingly, it was cheaper than many of the other similar venues in the area...and much prettier in my opinion :) The fact that they allow outside vendors was also a HUGE plus! Being able to choose our own caterers/vendors helped us personalize our wedding and saved us quite a bit of money.

Sent on 08/16/2016