3 Reviews for Temple Hills Country Club

Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
3 Temple Hills Country Club Reviews

I cannot say enough about the wonderful experience we had last weekend at Temple Hills Club for my daughter's wedding reception. From the initial discussions 8 months ago, Jon Hazelwood's (GM) staff was incredibly helpful in every phase of planning and execution. Melanie Cheatham (F&B Dir) is a pro. She was accommodating and flexible with my daughter's vision and designed the layout of tables, food, drink and music with perfection. Melanie has a calmness to her that makes everyone relax and confidant that all the details will be handled. Sarah Moreland (Event Dir) did a great job of managing contract details and logistics as we made changes throughout the planning process. The service staff did a great job from the time the first guest arrived until the last person left. Boomer and Chris provided a great bar service. I never saw more than 2-3 people (out of 200) waiting in line for a beverage. The wait staff did a great job of keeping tables clean and attending to everyone's needs throughout the night. Shannon Williams (chef) did a wonderful job with the food, including a central "tiered" appetizer table, roast beef carving station, made to order crab cakes, and a mash potato bar. Since Saturday night, i have said over and over that if I had to do it over again, i would not change a thing. It was a perfect evening for my daughter, new son n' law, family and friends! Nice job Temple Hills!

Profile Picture Tim , 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I can't recommend Temple Hills highly enough as a wedding venue. Do not let the "country club" part scare you off - they were by far the most reasonably priced place I looked at. Better yet, they are straightforward and professional and didn't try to "up-charge" me for things that were unnecessary. Their catering was excellent. It is required to be through them, but their chef (cliff) is great, and their price is very low-end ($20/head for buffet style, depending on what you order). It's the best of both worlds because even though they didn't try to up-charge anything, they also were extremely responsive to all of my inquires and requests, as much as was possible. Their banquet room was set up so beautifully for me during the day of my wedding that I almost cried.

Profile Picture Frankie, 10/5/13, 7 Reviews