Ted Mann Music Reviews

26 | Peterborough, NH

26 Reviews for Ted Mann Music

Judith · Married on 09/16/2017

Ted played music before and during my ceremony! He made the planning process so easy and had some simple backup sound equipment for us in case we needed sound amplification for our beach wedding. I was so overwhelmed with getting everything else in order that I asked him to chose some pieces that he liked and it was perfect! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Ted Mann Music's reply:

Thank you Judy, it was a real pleasure.

Shannon · Married on 08/12/2017

Ted is an incredible musician! He played beautifully at our wedding and many of our guests mentioned how much they enjoyed his music specifically. Ted was also extremely helpful as we worked to put our entire ceremony together. Thank you Ted for making our ceremony so beautiful!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Ted Mann Music's reply:

It was my pleasure to work with you Shannon!! It was such a lovely garden wedding.I look forward to seeing you again.

Justin · Married on 10/01/2016

My wife and I hired Ted to play at our ceremony and cocktail hour on our wedding day (October 1st). We were very pleased with the professionalism and quality of service we received from Ted. We had requested several different types of songs to be played throughout the ceremony and cocktail hour and he performed them all beautifully. We received many compliments from our guests as to how wonderful the music sounded. Having Ted perform at our wedding was the perfect touch to our perfect day! Ted is very timely in his correspondence, a pleasure to work with and a wonderful person to have in your company. I would highly recommend Ted to perform at any function. Thanks Ted!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Kevin · Married on 09/10/2016

Ted was incredible. I asked if he would learn to play the "Hallelujah" (Jeff Buckley version). He called and discussed the logistics of our ceremony, showing a keen interest in the event and a commitment to making it special. When it all came together, and he played that song, I was overcome with emotion. It was the most beautiful moment of my life; better than even I could have envisioned. His preparation, his flexibility, and his help made our day that much more special. I absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for excellent wedding music or other kind of formal music. Our event was outside, and he had not problems with that either. He was easy to deal with, and we wanted him to hang out with us after to help celebrate!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Ted Mann Music's reply:

Thanks Kevin it was a beautiful wedding!

Dayna · Married on 08/27/2016

My wedding day couldn't have been more perfect, and Ted's beautiful guitar playing helped bring the ceremony to another level. He was so flexible and willing to learn special requests (even within a couple weeks of the actual wedding date) and added his professional expertise and knowledge to the song selections. We chose a mix of classical pieces to some more modern songs that all flowed so elegantly. Multiple family members and friends came up to me after the wedding to compliment Ted's guitar playing and told me how lovely the ceremony was! Ted will help put that special and unique touch on your ceremony giving it a romantic feel. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Ted Mann Music's reply:

Thanks Dayna my friend! It was a very moving time :)
  • ssomero

Seija · Married on 06/11/2016

Ted was so relaxed and easy to work with! We chose some pretty lengthy and complicated pieces of music for three of my cousins to sing and he was so patient in dealing with all the nerves and craziness. We were able to relax and not worry too much about things knowing he had it covered.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Susan · Married on 12/05/2015

Ted is the easiest, most unobstrusive person to have be part of an event. He is calm, good humored, cooperative, and will make himself comfortable wherever "we put him." He is one clearly talented individual. He has played for about 6 events for us, in different places, under different circumstances. Each has been a joy. I would HIGHLY recommend him. I feel fortunate that someone recommended him to me because I consider him an integral resource for us.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Kristen · Married on 11/07/2015

Ted was the perfect musical addition to our wedding. He played classical guitar for both our church ceremony and the cocktail hour that followed. His flexibility and willingness to learn two new songs, that I had requested for the processional, is where I feel he went above and beyond. One of my song choices was quite obscure and he performed it like he had written himself - perfect. His suggestions/recommendations with the ceremony outline were more than helpful. He helped me and my husband think about certain aspects of the ceremony that we would have overlooked - his expertise and knowledge of what works and what doesn't was taken to heart. I truly feel that the ceremony would not have been as memorable as it was without Ted's input. Just fabulous.

Sent on 12/18/2015

I recently hosted a friend’s wedding at my farm this fall. Ted’s repertoire, knowledge and vast experiences was vital in enhancing the ceremony and cocktail party that followed. His musical selections and suggestions were a perfect mix of traditional and contemporary music well suited to the bride and groom as well as the venue. Ted is very flexible and easy to work with. Until the day of the wedding, we were not certain if the ceremony would be in- or outdoors. He prepared for both and attended the rehearsal the night before. I would recommend Ted Mann for your next gathering whether you have set musical selections and/or need his guidance.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Andy · Married on 10/12/2014

Ted rocks...

A great time was had by all, Ted Mann combines uncommon competence with easy listening blend of classical and artistic selections. Hire him-you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Courtney · Married on 09/28/2014

Ted was great! He went out of his way to learn not one but two pieces for my ceremony!!

Sent on 10/14/2014

dion · event on 09/06/2014

Ted provides occasions specifically designed to your liking and due to his wealth of versatility can offer ideas you may not have thought of. He's engaging with the crowd and yet doesn't need to overwhelm the room when there's a gathering. He's performed many times for us and always has his audience appreciative. His music arrangements are never stale and continues to add to his repertoire.

Sent on 10/23/2014
  • User4362214 · event on 06/14/2014

Ted Manns entertaining guitar playing was perfect for my family reunion held at my residence. His repertoire was enjoyed by the many generations of family members attending the reunion. I would highly recommend Ted Manns musical expertiece for any events one may be planning.

Sent on 08/30/2014

Jessica · event on 05/17/2014

Ted provided and set the the memorial with a mood of tranquility and sense of calmness the day of my mother's event. It was fresh and soothing with classical beats that did not overpower people's conversations, but were rhythmical notes that danced freely from his fingers as he strummed the guitar.

He made it a very beautiful event that day, as his music complimented my mother's art work of oil paints.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Lydia · event on 05/17/2014

The music provided by Ted Mann was excellent and a perfect contribution to the time of celebrating my mother's life. He stayed for the entire reception and my family and I thoroughly enjoyed his lovely, classical guitar music. Thanks again Ted!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Vicki · Married on 09/28/2013

Ted worked with me on music choices before my wedding. He played through cocktail hour and during the ceremony. We had chosen a very elegant venue so needed a professional musician to add to the beautiful ambiance. Ted delivered in spades!!!!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Mackenzie · Married on 08/24/2013

Ted was exactly what I had in mind for my special day! He was so easy to work with and completed my outdoor venue with his amazing talent. I am so happy to have found him !

Rose · Married on 07/04/2013

We enjoyed a wonderful experience with Ted. He listened to our hopes and delivered beautifully. Ted participated in our rehearsals willingly and was a good resource for us. His experience helped answer questions and provided guidance. He made beautiful music and handled our guests professionally. He accompanied my new Mother in law while she sang. They sounded like they had worked together for years. We were very pleased and impressed throughout the ceremony at how Ted accentuated our day and enhanced the specialness of it. We would reccommend working with Ted. He is not only a pro but someone you would enjoy having as a guest at your event.

Lindsey · Married on 05/26/2012

Ted played guitar during our ceremony at the Amherst Women's Club in Amherst, Massachusetts. He was easy to work with and exceeded our expectations on our wedding day! He played 3 songs, one for each processional and an original piece halfway through the ceremony. The music made our ceremony extra special!

Peter · Married on 08/21/2011

A wedding is an important and special day, both for the bride and groom as well as for the two families united through their marriage. It is consequently important that all aspects of a wedding to include music and musicians are equally special. Ted Mann is just that. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Danielle · Married on 11/13/2010

Ted was absolutely amazing. He made us feel so important and special when working with us about our music plans. Everyone commented on the beautiful guitar at the ceremony and it made our special day something we will never forget.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Raymond · Married on 06/29/2009

Ted really helped us out of a pinch. Great guitarist, easy to work with.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Christopher · Married on 06/03/2006

Ted was an excellent and professional part of our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Amanda · Married on 01/01/2005

Ted's musical talents are the perfect match for a wedding. We thoroughly enjoyed his music for numerous parts of the service including the arrival time as guests were getting situated in the sanctuary, for some special music during the ceremony, during the exit and also during the reception during the cocktail hour. We highly recommend him for a wedding and/or reception.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Rosemary · Married on 08/11/1996

Wonderful music, professional and flowed well with singer.

Sent on 10/02/2014