Tech 3 Productions Reviews

Tech 3 Productions 4
Tech 3 Productions 5

Alexis · Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding Reception

Tech 3 Productions did an amazing job at our reception. They made sure to understand exactly what we wanted to hear. They were very personable and professional. My guests were up dancing all night til the very end!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Ryan and Kelly Mcwhinnie · Married on 08/17/2019

Truly Invested in a Wonderful Experience

Donnell did an excellent job for our wedding! He was extremely professional, responsive, and helped ease any worries we had. He was very lively and kept the party going strong until we had to go. He did an excellent job emceeing and controlling the crowd for the numerous events throughout the night. We would recommend Tech 3 Productions to anybody looking for a DJ that truly wants your event to be a memorable night experience.

Kelly & Ryan

8/17/19

Sent on 08/18/2019

Morgan D’Agostini · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing playlist

Best DJ ever. Guests loved our 80s and 90s music. The dance floor was moving all night long.

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Tech 3 Productions 8

Tracy Dawn Sanfilippo · Married on 06/21/2019

Above and beyond

Donnell was attentive and professional from our very first interaction. I am so happy we chose him because he made our day even more special. We completely put our trust in him and were not disappointed. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Lynn

Lynn · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely perfect

Donnell was incredible! The music was fantastic and he was very accommodating to whatever we requested! Very professional and personable! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Chasta Dennis · Married on 05/11/2019

Happy, fully satisfied, we had a great time, kept the party moving

Very respectful and helpful, would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Daren Kinder · Married on 01/12/2019

Fantastic time!

This is our third event we have attended that they have played at. All three have been OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!! They helped make our wedding day unforgettable. Flexible, professional, proactive, and well prepared. I would not have anyone else play at any event I'm associated with except these guys. They're the best.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Tamika Trammell · Married on 01/01/2019

Hearn wedding

Service was professional on all levels. They felt like part of our family. They delivered on every promise. The music was great and the photo booth was the bomb!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Tech 3 Productions 9
    Tech 3 Productions 10

Tech 3 Productions's reply:

Thanks Tamika. We are family now and thank you for hospitality!!! Can't wait for the next Hearn party!!!

Liz Tidd · Married on 11/02/2018

Tech 3 productions

Tech 3 productions is amazing! I have recommended them to a few people at my wedding and will continue to do so. I had gotten many complements on my wedding day about my DJ because of the music and good vibes being put out.
    Donell and his crew are very polite, professional and cater to your needs as a customer. The whole flow of my reseption was made super easy because Donell knows what he’s doing!
    My fiancé got dragged with me to a bridal show and he absolutely loved them there, & they were are first pick and we could not have made a better choice! Thank you tech 3 productions lots of love

Sent on 11/03/2018

Sherece · Married on 09/08/2018

Everything was amazing. Tech 3 production was awesome and definitely would recommend to anyone

Sent on 09/09/2018
  • Y

Yasriah · Married on 08/18/2018

Everything was perfect. I highly recommend the whole package, you will not regret it. Very organized and structured. Donnell makes sure you are good ALL night. Staff was very friendly, very professional and on point to make sure your day goes smooth. We got the DJ, photo booth, and up lighting rental.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Jasmine · Married on 08/03/2018

My Guys for sure!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to have a great time and show friends and family how to party! If you don’t book them, I can promise you your event won’t be as fun! Thank You Donnell and Team for your readiness, attentiveness, awesome vibes, & accommodations!!

I even mostly appreciated our “off the record” conversations that helped me make this day even better. Most business don’t do that. They take your money and give you want you want. But Donnell ensured that I get what I need without over doing it. That was sooo appreciated. Keep that up! Customer service at its best!!!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/28/2018

Ammmmazing DJ and time!!!!! I highly would recommend this company to any bride or anyone looking for a fun, upbeat and extremely professional DJ :)

Sent on 08/03/2018
  • Q

Que · Married on 07/21/2018

Tech 3, we thank you for creating an amazing environment on our special day! You kept the party going all night and everyone is still saying their feet hurt from dancing all night. We can’t thank you enough for providing your service to our wedding celebration!

Sent on 07/23/2018
  • Z

Zakiya · Married on 07/21/2018

This was absolutely the best DJ and photo booth service I have ever used. My husband and I used Tech 3 productions for our wedding reception for DJ and photo booth. (Gold package) The Tech 3 team was very professional, prompt, enthusiastic, and most importantly they kept our party going. Our guests enjoyed themselves thoroughly with the music and photo booth services. We highly recommend Tech 3 productions (DJ Donnell) for any event you may need and we will definitely be using him again!!!! Thanks Tech 3.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Brandon · Married on 06/09/2018

Best DJ in the state, did a wonderful job no complaints

Sent on 06/11/2018

Ali · Married on 06/09/2018

Great experience with Tech 3 Productions, would absolutely use them again! Very fast at responding to any questions we had. On the day of the wedding, the dance floor was packed the entire night. Donnell was great at song selection and I loved how he interacted with the guests. The photobooth was phenomenal as well. The props were very neatly laid out on a table instead of being thrown in a box.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Nick · Married on 05/05/2018

Great experience, met once to discuss song selections along with online access to picking out songs. Wedding day turned out fantastic!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Shanna · Married on 04/28/2018

Donnell was great to work with! Not only was his website easy to use for customizing and preparing for our event, Donnell scheduled a call to go over all the information to ensure he understood exactly what we wanted. During the event, he followed what we wanted and had everyone on the dance floor.
    Great DJ service!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Robin · Married on 11/11/2017

I cannot say enough about DJ Smooth!! From the beginning of our experience with him he was knowledgeable, available for questions and always prompt. Planning a wedding is hard enough and he really made the music process a breeze. He’s great at what he does and doesn’t charge anywhere as much as he probably should. We also had uplighting and a wall design, our guests loved it! I’d recommend him over and over, i’d book him over and over but thankfully this will be my first and last wedding
    ;-)BOOK HIM!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Richard · Married on 11/11/2017

DJ Smooth was awesome. Our family and friends aren't exactly dancing machines and he got everyone out of their seats throughout the night. He's really funny and our guests are still cracking up at his jokes. He also supplied the wall monogram and uplighting, it really set the mood. Our wedding was great because of him. Next up we want him to DJ our baby shower, just kidding! Highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Leah · Married on 10/28/2017

Donnell was wonderful, entertaining, polite and easy to work with!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

We shared the most amazing day with Donnell. He was the perfect DJ for our diverse crowd and I couldn't have been more happy!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Ashton · Married on 08/26/2017

AWESOME! Highly recommend! All Dj's are super nice and do what YOU want. Contact you personally along the way and check in with you. GREAT ENTERTAINMENT and put on a good show!!! Had experiance with Jon and Donnell. !!!

Sent on 09/23/2017