Tease to Please Hair and Makeup Reviews

Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 5
Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 6
Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 7

Natalie · Married on 06/27/2015

I enjoyed the team sent from Tease to Please. I had hired them for hair and makeup for my daughter and myself for my daughter's quinceanera. They gave us the look that we had requested and we received many compliments from our guests. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Ryann · Married on 06/13/2015

I do not even know where to begin. I can not imagine my wedding day without Laci and Hailey. I met Laci for the first time at my hair trial and was blown away by her amazing personality, talent, and professionalism. It felt like we had known each other for years, not to mention, my hair looked incredible. On my wedding day, Laci and Hailey (makeup) showed up early and ready to get started. They made my wedding party and me so comfortable, by the end of the morning it felt like they were family. Having them around was easy and fun, and my bridesmaids still talk about how great they are. On top of the fact that they are incredible people, they are both amazingly talented. My hair and makeup looked amazing and lasted through the whole event, as did my bridesmaid's and mom's. We had people coming up to us all night to tell us how great we looked, my husband even wanted to write them a thank you note! Laci runs an awesome business, and I can not thank them enough for being part of my wedding.

Sent on 07/20/2015

kate · Married on 06/11/2015

Laci, the owner, is so sweet and kind! Always wants to find new clients. We met at church and became fast friends!
    Rachel Jacobs was my hair stylist - she was completely flexible when I had to reschedule two times for my bridal portraits do to freak weather. And she was so welcoming and friendly. On my wedding day she was a great encouragement and made me feel beautiful. Stress free work area!
    Loved my experience with Tease to Please!
    I will definitely recommend them to other people!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Meredith · Married on 05/15/2015

I absolutely loved working with Laci, Paige, and Jamie on my wedding day! All three girls did an outstanding job on my bridal party's hair and makeup! The girls are so fun to work with, yet incredibly professional. The amount of experience shared between the three girls shone through, our hair and makeup blew our expectations out of the water. I had a bridesman in my wedding party, and they even did his makeup to look very natural! They definitely work hard to make sure you get what you want, but also what looks best with your features. I can't recommend this team enough!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Nichole · Married on 04/24/2015

Picky? Controlling? DYI Bride? Yes, that was me. While in the midst of wedding planning the thought of hiring a makeup and hair artist was frivolous and unnecessary in my mind. After all, I knew how to do my hair and makeup best.. right?! Well, after much consideration (and the realization of how much work I was up against having to do not only my own, but my 4 girls hair on my wedding day..eeek) I knew I needed to figure something out. I decided to post on our local website looking for referrals. Among the several replies, “Tease to Please” really stuck out to me. Once Laci called me I was convinced she was the perfect fit. I couldn’t have been happier to have found someone who knew exactly how to create what I was looking for on my special day. Having my hair and makeup done was the ultimate pampering and I felt like a Southern Cinderella. =)) Fast forward to my daughters prom and I knew exactly where I would go. My daughter looked absolutely stunning! Thank you Laci, Paige and Allison. The girls and I look forward to using ya’ll for all of our special events. XOXO

Sent on 05/28/2015

Aubri · Married on 04/13/2015

Being biracial and having extremely curly hair, I was always worried about my hair on my wedding day. After my wedding day trial with Tease To Please, all my worries washed away. Morgan did a beautiful job and Laci was incredibly thorough. Both made me feel like a queen! Laci and Morgan made every effort to make sure my day would be perfect! Laci called me right after my trial to ensure I loved it (which I did!) and Morgan checked in with me the day before to make sure we had the details down. Laci even texted me the sweetest text on my wedding day and I couldn't be more pleased with their services from beginning to end.I only wish that my other vendors were as amazing as Tease To Please! I recommend them before ANYONE!!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Alexandra · Married on 04/04/2015

Laci, Haley, and Allison are all amazing! They went through the entire process and took all my ideas and surpassed all my expectations. They made sure I looked gorgeous for the day and that I loved the look as a whole. My bridesmaids and mother all looked great and I could not have asked for a better hair and make up stylist.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Heather · Married on 01/17/2015

I was blown away with Laci and Paige's professionalism, talent, attention to detail, and sweet personalities. They listened and collaborates with me to help create the perfect look. Tease to Please doesn't follow trends, they set them. They worked with me and my changing schedule, and helped me look and feel beautiful for my event. I've felt beautiful, and everyone we saw that day commented on how amazing my hair and makeup looked. I still have people asking who did my hair and make-up. I've sent, and will continue to send, everyone I know to Tease to Please! Great woman, great service! I will be back!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Tonja · Married on 01/10/2015

Words really can't express how awesome Laci and Paige are on every level!! I found Laci through The Knot and she guided me through the process for hair and connected me with Paige for airbrush makeup. We did a trial on hair and Laci literally did my updo on the first try including curling, tease and up do in less than 15 mins. I didn't have a clue what I wanted, but Laci made me look like a princess the first try!! My wedding date was close and due to holidays couldn't do the make up trial, but I trusted Laci, and she came through with flying colors. Laci is professional, bubbly, and does whatever she can to make sure you are happy and are a princess on your special day. She introduced me to Paige who also got the airbush make up right on the FIRST try without me even knowing what I wanted or needed. If you or any of your friends are getting married, hire Laci and Paige! They are professional, sweet, courteous, fun and extremely talented! You will have fun and look like a princess. I am sooo grateful God led me to Laci. She and her staff are AWESOME!! Have fun girls!!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Leslie · Married on 12/06/2014

If you get the chance to hire Laci and Amanda for your bridal party, do so right away! They are wonderful. They did my daughter's wedding and all the girls couldn't have been happier. They were prompt, professional, attentive, helpful and most curtious. During the planning stage, Laci was perfect in all of our communication, getting back to me almost immediately if I needed to leave her a message; something I so appreciated.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Laci Coker is amazing and did the best job at my hair. she came right on time and finished at a great time and did so good! her price was awesome and so was my hair. thanks Laci!!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Laci Coker dos a fabulous job on my hair! This was her third time doing it and this was the best yet! She perfected each curl and my hair lasted from lunch time to midnight without having to touch up anything! I was very impressed! I use her for every major event that I need my hair to be done! She is so talented! Thanks so much, Laci ◡̈

Sent on 11/11/2014

Leah · Married on 09/20/2014

LACI IS AMAZING!!!! What an awesome person to have around on your special day. Laci and her team did an outstanding job on all of my girls.

I had my entire group, mother and grandmother included, get their hair and make up done by Tease to Please and I could not have been happier. All of these women are so sweet and kind and complimentary (which everyone LOVES on their wedding day!). Laci did everything in her power to make sure I was happy on my wedding day, including telling funny stories when I was about to cry with nerves!

My girls and I got compliments all day and night about how beautiful we all looked, how natural our makeup was, and it was all thanks to Tease to Please. I was so lucky to have found this team of talented women and will recommend them to everybody I know.

Thanks Laci, Allison and Paige for the outstanding job you did for us!!

Sent on 10/24/2014

CASSIDY · Married on 07/05/2014

Laci and Allison were awesome on my big day!!!! I feel like they became part of my family. They made each person in my group feel beautiful and special... they even added on my new family member on at the last moment. Love these girls!!!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Jessica · event on 06/15/2014

Laci is amazing at what she does. I absolutely LOVED my hair when she was finished. Plus, she's so fun to talk to and interact with. If you want someone that makes you feel comfortable while making you look fabulous, Laci with Tease to Please is who you should use!!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Ellie · Married on 05/10/2014

She was spot on with the pics my bridesmaids showed her for there hair. She was quick and very professional about it all.

Sent on 05/11/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/05/2014

I have known Laci for many years and she has done my hair several times for special occasions and photography sessions. She is efficient, professional, delightful and a pleasure to work with. She is a visionary and has natural talent. I always recommend people to her and will continue using her for years to come. I promise you won't be disappointed, Love her!!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Holly · event on 11/02/2013

I was referred to Laci by a coworker. I thought a perfect gift for my baby shower hostesses was a littler pampering. The theme was Circus and we all picked big, fun hairstyles we wanted to rock. Laci was a total doll from start to finish. Super easy to communicate with, arrived right on time. She actually came to my house and amidst a bunch of chaos styled 4 girl's hair beautifully. I got tonsss of compliments on my hair that day and had to write down her info for several baby shower guests because they loved my hair so much. Laci is a true Southern sweetheart and is very talented. Her prices are very reasonable and I could not have been more pleased with her services. My girlfriends were so busy taking selfies of their beautiful hairdos they almost forgot to finish setting up for the shower!! ;)

Tiffany · Married on 10/05/2013

Laci is so easy to work with! She worked with our schedule & was there right on time. I've worked with her several times & she always goes the extra mile. My bridesmaids looked fantastic!

Celeste · Married on 10/05/2013

Laci does a great job trying to perform what the bride and bride maids want.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Crystal · Married on 10/04/2013

Laci was a very great person for my wedding. She came early and started right away. Had everything that was needed for mine, 3 bridesmaids, a junior bridesmaid and flower girls hair. She was a joy to have and would enjoy to have her do mine or any of my friends and family's hair in any other kind of event.

Haley · Married on 09/28/2013

I actually got to use Laci for my bridal pictures as well as for my actual wedding. I absolutley loved her and the hair she did both times! She is such a fun bubbly person that sitting through hair and make up is just so much fun! She did exactly what I had shown her in a picture for my bridals. She came along with us for the pictures and we changed it up from all the way down to half up even. The up do she did for my wedding was EXACTLY what I explained that I wanted. My bridesmaids hair looked fabulous as well! I will definiely use Laci again in the future for any hair needs. She is such a great person and her work follows that as well.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Rachel · Married on 09/07/2013

Laci was great to work with. I had a few brides that wanted their hair a particular way and she was great at working with them! I've had her do my hair for a few occasions and the styles and curls lasted all night!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Lauren · event on 07/14/2013

Laci is a stylist you can depend on for all your special occasions, time and time again...

She first did my hair a year ago for my wedding! It was a semi elopement so she didn't have much notice but she turned my curly mess and bangs into a tamed wavy masterpiece.

It doesn't stop there. Three months later, at our wedding party, she worked her magic yet again! My bangs were in that in between stage so we pulled them into a half up half down do with soft curls.

I saved the best for last... My 1 year anniversary is a little over a week from now! Of course I'm having none other but Laci do my hair and I can not be more excited to see what she has in store for me. The bigger the better! LOVE documenting my marriage, and through hair! Lol, yes!

Y'all, go see Laci! Her southern charm will put you at ease as she enhances your beauty.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Elysha · Married on 04/14/2012

I would recommend Tease to Please to anyone who wants to look their best for any event!!

Sent on 12/09/2013