Tease & Makeup Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Jenna
    Jenna N. Getting married on 09/10/2023

AMAZING experience!

Stephanie is absolutely amazing!! When my best friends wedding plans changed last minute she was willing to adapt and make her dream day come true! She made all of us look BEAUTIFUL!! Could not say better things about her:)!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words Jenna! It was a pleasure getting to spend the morning with you all!! Hope to see you again’
  • Karina
    Karina B. Getting married on 12/09/2021

Stephanie is AMAZING! 10 out of 10 would definitely recommend

I was passed Stephanie's information from our vendor and from a friend of mine. She was amazing from day one. From being a COVID bride and having to postpone everything, to our trial, to the day of, she was so understanding and wonderful to work with. I have very fine hair and the initial hairstyle I wanted wasn't looking like it was going to work at the trial so we went with my fallback plan - but you best believe the day of my wedding she came with all of her tools and tricks to add about 5x more volume to my hair to make sure the hair I received was exactly what I had envisioned even though I was ready to keep it simple! Her makeup skills are also out of this world - I don't wear makeup ever and she made sure to keep it simple and elegant but blew it out of the park while still making sure I looked like myself. I would 1000% recommend Stephanie and her team, they are all professional, fun and super awesome to work with!!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Karina for all your kind words!! I am so happy that we were able to recreate exactly what you envisioned for you wedding day! It was an absolute pleasure to meet and work with you! Wishing you and your husband all the best!!
  • Julie
    Julie H. Married on 09/25/2021

Highly Recommend!

Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is highly responsive, extremely professional, on time, and a true artist. Her make up work was impeccable and stayed in place all day, even in the sun and with running around completing last minute wedding preparations. She was a lot of fun too! I highly recommend Stephanie and would love to work with her again someday.

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Julie! It was an absolute pleasure to meet and get to work with you! Hopefully we will be able to work together again in the future!
    Brittany T. Married on 09/17/2021

Stephanie is an amazing artist!!

Stephanie was amazing!! Me and my bridesmaids looked so beautiful!!! And she’s so friendly and makes the whole experience just amazing!!!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words!! It was a pleasure getting to know and work with you! Wishing you all the best!!
  • Giovanna
    Giovanna K. Married on 09/11/2021

Best hair and makeup ever

I cannot say enough about how incredible Stephanie and her team were on our wedding day. I’m not from NY and there was never a time our schedules aligned for me to make the drive to do a trial, so I was a little nervous going into it. My nerves began to vanished after a few moments of sitting in her chair to get my makeup done, and I was BLOW AWAY when I saw my finished look in the mirror (hair and makeup). You know when you look on Pinterest and you ask someone to replicate something, and it just doesn’t turn out exactly how you want it? For whatever reason, that’s what I was expecting, but I was so wrong for thinking this way. I blame past experiences for that because what I got was SO MUCH BETTER. I still get goose bumps thinking about that moment I saw myself in the mirror. I have never felt more beautiful. Stephanie is more than worth the price paid to have her come do your wedding day hair and makeup. You are in great hands!

OH! All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup too! We were glammed up to the max.

I could not be happier!!!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Giovanna, it was an absolute pleasure getting to meet and work with you (all your friends and family as well!) Thank you so much for all of your kind words! Wishing you and your husband all the best!
    Carlie Married on 08/21/2021

Beyond Amazing

Stephanie and her staff are simply Amazing and beyond helpful they did a beautiful job and would recommend her to anyone!!! Thanks again!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Carlie!! We really enjoyed getting to spend your wedding morning with you!! Wishing you and your husband all the best!!
  • Autumn
    Autumn D. Married on 08/19/2021

Wedding Review

Stephanie made our Thursday ceremony great by doing mine and my three bridesmaids makeup. We aren't people who wear makeup regularly and she made everyone look natural but with an extra flare. I got so many compliments and questions about who did our makeup so she clearly did a great job!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Autumn!! It was so nice to meet you!! Wishing you and your husband all the best!! Looking forward to seeing photos!!
  • Sophia
    Sophia M. Married on 07/31/2021

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Stephanie was a dream to work with. She is so talented, and made me feel comfortable as someone who doesn’t know how to use makeup or wear a ton of it, I felt like a goddess! She even found an additional makeup artist at the last minute so that my bridal party didn’t have to start as early. Stephanie is the full package - professional, organized, and fun. We dealt with a lot of vendors who were extremely disorganized, cancelled on us, communicated poorly or not at all - she was a breath of fresh air and made our day and my bridal make up and hair dreams come true.

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you SO much Sophia for all of your kind words!! It was an absolute dream getting to know you and work with you on your wedding day! Wishing you and your husband all the best!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie K. Married on 07/23/2021

The A Team of hair and makeup

I couldn't have asked for anything better on my wedding day. I originally wanted to hire Stephanie for both hair and makeup, but could only get her for hair. I had to postpone my day because of COVID and Stephanie not only transferred dates for me, but opened up to do makeup as well!
    I can not say enough great things about Stephanie and her team - my girls and I were glowing on my wedding day and everyone loved how it came out. The hair and makeup on your wedding day are like top priority and her and her team didn't take that lightly. She brought Nicole Cieslewictz and Kristen Ciotti to assist w/ makeup, and Britt Manolescu and Sheri Vitale to help out with hair (there were a lot of us!). They were all amazing and all deserve recognition of the work they did.

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words!! It was truly our pleasure to be able to work with you and your bridal party on your wedding day. You all were so stunning and so much fun to spend time with. Wishing you and your family all the best in life and love!
    Katie Married on 07/18/2021

Amazing!!!

Stephanie was one of the first vendors that I booked and I couldn't be happier! Everyone looked great and our hair and makeup held up so well throughout the day despite the humid weather. She is a true pro! You will not regret hiring her :)

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Katie!!! It was an absolute pleasure getting to work with you! Wishing you all the best!
    Nicole B. Married on 06/12/2021

Wedding makeup

Stephanie was absolutely amazing to work with. From the very first conversation we had regarding her makeup services for my wedding, she was professional and attentive. I booked her very early on in my wedding planning process, but she always stayed in touch and helped keep me on track! She did such a great job on my trial and really helped me envision what I would look like on the big day. And then, when that day finally came, she went above and beyond and really helped make me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt. Not only did she do that for me, but also for my bridal party - we all received compliments all night about how nice and natural our makeup looked. I would recommend Stephanie and Tease & Makeup to anyone!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Nicole, it was an absolute pleasure getting to work with you for your wedding day! Thank you so much for all your kind words!! Wishing you and your husband all the best in life and the future!!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 06/12/2021

Stephanie is a Gold Mine!

I cannot put into words how incredible Stephanie is at makeup, just book her and I PROMISE you won't regret it. She's a true artist and it shows. Hope I can get painted by her again. Xx

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Sam, it was an absolute pleasure getting to work with you for your wedding day! Thank you so much for all your kind words!! Wishing you and your husband all the best in life and the future!!
    Jaclyn K. Married on 06/11/2021

Excellent!

Stephanie and Brittany did an amazing job with hair and makeup!! Can’t thank them enough!!!!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words!!! It was so great to get to spend the morning getting you ready for your big day! Wishing you and Steve all the best!
  • Ashley
    Ashley D. Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing Job!

Stephanie did an amazing job on our bridal and bridesmaid makeup in May! She was on time, professional, and super down-to-earth and friendly. Not to mention, amazing at what she does! I highly recommend her and Brittany for your wedding makeup and hair needs!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for choosing Tease and Makeup for your wedding day. It was so great to meet you and an absolute pleasure getting to work with you. Wishing you all the best!!
    Jenna H. Married on 05/01/2021

You won’t regret it!!!!

Steph did an AMAZING job making myself & my bridal party look sooo beautiful. She is an expert with her airbrush machine and is able to create such a natural but polished look that lasts all day and night. She was worth the investment a thousand times over and the timeless appearance in your photos will make you smile for days, months and years to come 😊

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna for all your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure getting to work with you for your wedding day! Wishing you and your husband all the best in life and the future!!
  • Mia
    Mia S. Married on 03/20/2021

Wedding Makeup

Stephanie was beyond amazing. She was prompt and upfront with availability and pricing. My wedding makeup was flawless! My girls also absolutely loved her. Two of my bridesmaids asked who she was, wanting to use her for their weddings as well. One of my bridesmaids told me that she has difficult skin to work with makeup wise, and said that Stephanie put on and took off multiple colors to be sure it matched her skin and worked with her skin type, she really appreciated that. Stephanie is beyond lovely, she brings a relaxing personality to the chaos that wedding mornings can be & it was definitely needed for us! I would choose her again any day!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Mia!! It was an absolute pleasure getting to know and work with you for your wedding day! Wishing you and your husband all the best!
    Amanda Z. Married on 09/25/2020

You can not go wrong with Stephanie

Stephanie came highly recommended and as soon as we set a date she was the first vendor I booked for make up. Every single one of my girls absolutely loved how natural she made the airbrush look and raved about her all day. This is the first time makeup has stayed on my face throughout an entire night of dancing and sweating!! I am so thankful to work with her and would recommend Stephanie 100 times over again. She helped make me looked the absolute best version of my self on such an important day. 🤍

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda!! It was an absolute pleasure getting to know and work with you (and your family/friends!) Wishing you and your family all the best!!
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 05/30/2020

Wedding Make Up

Stephanie is simply amazing. Not only is she great at what she does, but she’s super knowledgeable about the products she uses and what works best for each person. I had so many questions about the different types of make up she would be using on me, and she always put my mind at ease. The day of the wedding she made me feel like a Hollywood glam star! She is very sweet and makes you feel very comfortable sitting in her chair. I would recommend her to anyone and I hope that I have the opportunity to have her do my make up again in the future. ☺️

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Alexis, it was an absolute pleasure to meet you and get the opportunity to work with you for your wedding day! Thank you so much for all your kind words!! Wishing you and your husband all the best in life and the future!! Looking forward to the next time we can glam again :)
    Brynn L. Married on 01/25/2020

Great makeup artist!

Working with Stephanie was great! She was responsive, professional, and a joy to work with. I would definitely recommend.

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Brynn for all your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure getting to work with you for your wedding day! Wishing you and your husband all the best!
    Jordan K. Married on 01/11/2020

Loved working with them!

Stephanie was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive and organized, and did a great job staying on track, especially because I had a pretty large wedding party getting hair and makeup done.

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Jordan for all your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure getting to work with you for your wedding day! Wishing you and your husband all the best!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer C. Married on 12/28/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!

Stephanie was absolutely wonderful to work with on my wedding day!! I booked Tease & Makeup for my wedding hair and I am so thrilled that I did. Stephanie is professional, prompt, did an incredible job, a complete pleasure to work with, and listened to what I wanted for my hair. I had my trail with Stephanie in the summer and immediately knew that I made the best choice with Tease & Makeup! I loved my trial, but decided that I wanted to change up a couple minor things for the wedding day. When I mentioned this to Stephanie, she seamlessly made the changes that day and ensured I was happy with my hairstyle throughout the whole process – it was perfect! My hair stayed all night to the point that I even had a guest mention to me how good my hair looked after being outside in the winter taking pictures and dancing all night!!!! Stephanie also did the hair on 3 other bridesmaids and they all LOVED it. I would 100% recommend Stephanie and Tease & Makeup to all of my friends and family for their special occasions!!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Jen, it was an absolute pleasure working with you both before and on your wedding day!! Thank you so much for all the kind things you said 💛 Wishing you and your husband all the best in life and love!
  • De2019
    De _ Married on 11/09/2019

Stress free!

I was so happy to work with Stephanie at Tease and Makeup. I asked multiple people who they recommended for wedding day makeup and 100% of people recommended her, including my hair stylist. I just had to choose T&MU, and I am so, SO happy that I did.

She arrived promptly at our scheduled time on the day of and powered through my large, outspoken wedding party with no issues.

We completed a trial run of my makeup a few months earlier so we both were on the same page with what look I wanted. I also appreciate her making my flower girls feel like princesses. She was so patient with them! I was absolutely blown away by the quality of my look. I cannot wait to get my wedding day photos back! Hands down I would recommend Tease & Makeup for your makeup needs.

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Deidre for all of your kind words!! We really enjoyed spending the morning getting you and your bridal party ready!! It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and I wish you and your husband all the best!! Happy New Year!
    Kristen Married on 11/02/2019

Awesome Hair and Makeup Services

Tease & Makeup was amazing, plain and simple! We selected this vendor because they provide both hair and makeup services at an affordable cost. My husband and I live in NC, so it was very important for us to find vendors in NY that offered flexibility and all-inclusive services. Stephanie is nothing short of exceptional. She organized the hair and makeup services (total of 4 artists), provided a detailed schedule for the wedding day for 10 women, and was able to schedule our makeup trial months in advance. Stephanie's willingness to offer flexibility made this process so much easier for us. My makeup was also perfect for our big day. Stephanie knew exactly what I wanted for myself and my bridesmaids and everyone looked absolutely beautiful the day of the wedding! I would highly recommend Tease & Makeup for any bride and groom, near and far.

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank so much Kristen for all your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you, your family and friends on your wedding day!! Wishing you and your husband all the best 💛
    Lauren R. Married on 10/26/2019

So friendly, clean & organized! Stephanie is amazing at what she does!

Stephanie is absolutely amazing at what she does, I'm so happy i went with her to be apart of my big day! So friendly, clean, and organized! Everyone was so happy with the look she gave them! i couldn't recommend her more!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Lauren, it was an absolute pleasure working with you on your wedding day!! Thank you so much for all your kind words. Wishing you and your husband all the best in life and love!
    Samantha Married on 10/26/2019

AMAZING all the way!

Stephanie is so easy to work with and so down to earth. I was given her name from a friend who had Stephanie do her wedding as well. When I booked her for my wedding she only had a few saturdays left for 2019 and this was back in 2018. When I had my trial with her I could see why. I’ve never had my makeup done professionally before so I didn’t know what to except. I opted with the airbrush foundation and that did not budge. All. Day. My eye makeup never moved. And I cried. A lot. My makeup was still in tact at the end of the night and this was 12+ hours of wearing makeup. The only touch up I did during the day was on my nose because it became a little red. Payment was easy. Stephanie’s prices are more than reasonable and she sent me my invoice a week or so before the wedding so I didn’t have to worry about it the day of. I recommend Stephanie to ANY bride. She’s the best!!!!!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha for your kind words!! I really enjoyed spending the morning with you and your girls! Wishing you all the best in life and love!!