Tease & Makeup Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jenna N. Getting married on 09/10/2023

AMAZING experience!

Stephanie is absolutely amazing!! When my best friends wedding plans changed last minute she was willing to adapt and make her dream day come true! She made all of us look BEAUTIFUL!! Could not say better things about her:)!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words Jenna! It was a pleasure getting to spend the morning with you all!! Hope to see you again’
    Braeden V. Married on 08/20/2022

Amazing! Highly Recommend

Stephanie and the Tease & Makeup team did mine and my entire bridal party's hair and makeup for my wedding. I would 10/10 highly recommend hiring them, I've never felt more beautiful but still like myself. She was so responsive, professional and accommodating! Definitely worth the investment for your wedding!
    Christina A. Married on 07/23/2022

Tease&Makeup

Stephanie was the best. She knew exactly how to put makeup on myself and all my girls without hesitation. But not only that it look so natural. You couldn’t tell on any of us that we had too much makeup on. Her work is remarkable and I would highly recommend her for any event.

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words Christina! It was an absolute pleasure getting to know and work with you and your closest family and friends! Wishing you and your husband all the best!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Chelsea G. Married on 07/17/2022

A really wonderful team!

My girls and I were very impressed with Stephanie and her team! Very personable, professional, and knowledgeable. Our makeup lasted ALL NIGHT and it was a very warm night with no AC! Highly recommend Tease & Makeup. :)
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 07/01/2022

So amazing

Had the BEST experience with Stephanie and her crew!!! My bridal party looked and felt incredible. They made a point to really make sure that they are giving what you want and make sure you feel comfortable. I don’t typically wear a lot of makeup, and Stephanie really made me feel beautiful but still like myself. My sister in law even said she looked better than she did on her own wedding day! Would book them all over again :)

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie!! It was an absolute pleasure getting to know and work with you! Wishing you and your husband all the best!!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay M. Married on 07/01/2022

Best in the Business!

It goes beyond Stephanie being the absolute best - she's the one that made it popular! An actual OG in the wedding makeup business! To say she is beyond experienced is an understatement; she is very responsive throughout the whole process, and she gives tips to help achieve perfectly bright and smooth skin. She even has this unique talent to take photos of how you look with and without makeup, compare it to the inspo looks you've found, and mash those up into your own custom look that truly highlights all the best parts of you. I've never been a part of a wedding where a makeup artist has been able to do that. She truly is the best and is such a sweet human being. My bridal party and Mom looked absolutely flawless day of and she is able to joke and have fun with us in the bridal ready room. We all felt so beautiful and relaxed during this process. Having Tease & Makeup was definitely one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. Thank you SO much, Stephanie! I can never thank you enough!
    Emily Married on 06/25/2022

Fantastic experience!!!

Stephanie was absolutely amazing and listened to everything that I wanted for my wedding day look! She was very accommodating and so kind! Myself, and all of my wedding party LOVED her! Highly recommend Tease and Makeup for your wedding day needs!!!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Emily!! It was an absolute pleasure getting to know and work with you! Wishing you all the best!!
    Sophia F. Married on 05/28/2022

Wedding Day 5/28

Stephanie was amazing, she helped me narrow down the looks I would send her and the day of my makeup looked better than I could ever imagine. She was so sweet and all my bridesmaids loved their makeup as well!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Sophia!! It was an absolute pleasure getting to know you and spend time with you and your girls the morning of! Wishing you all the best!
    Megan Z. Married on 05/21/2022

Absolutely perfect!

Stephanie and her team are truly the best. They made my girls look even more beautiful than they are. They made sure everyone loved their looks and even did some last minute touch ups before we left for the ceremony. I can’t say enough good things!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so so much Megan!! It was so great getting to know and work with you! Wishing you all the best!!
    Kelsey Married on 04/30/2022

Easy Choice

Steph and Britt were both so wonderful to work with! The process was very easy but most importantly everyone looked stunning day of!!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey!! It was so nice to meet you and work with you! We are both wishing you all the best!!
  • JaLynne
    Jalynne S. Married on 02/05/2022

Amazing Experience

Stephanie made my girls and I feel absolutley gorgeous. She listened to what we all were looking for and delivered perfection. She made me feel so relaxed and comfortable on my wedding day. I would highly recommend Tease and Makeup with Stephanie to anyone.

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Jalynne! It was a pleasure getting to know and work with you and I wish you and your husband nothing but the best!!
  • Karina
    Karina B. Married on 12/09/2021

Stephanie is AMAZING! 10 out of 10 would definitely recommend

I was passed Stephanie's information from our vendor and from a friend of mine. She was amazing from day one. From being a COVID bride and having to postpone everything, to our trial, to the day of, she was so understanding and wonderful to work with. I have very fine hair and the initial hairstyle I wanted wasn't looking like it was going to work at the trial so we went with my fallback plan - but you best believe the day of my wedding she came with all of her tools and tricks to add about 5x more volume to my hair to make sure the hair I received was exactly what I had envisioned even though I was ready to keep it simple! Her makeup skills are also out of this world - I don't wear makeup ever and she made sure to keep it simple and elegant but blew it out of the park while still making sure I looked like myself. I would 1000% recommend Stephanie and her team, they are all professional, fun and super awesome to work with!!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Karina for all your kind words!! I am so happy that we were able to recreate exactly what you envisioned for you wedding day! It was an absolute pleasure to meet and work with you! Wishing you and your husband all the best!!
  • Tasha
    Tasha B. Married on 11/13/2021

Stunning. Absolutely stunning

Stephanie did such an amazing job! It was an absolute breath of fresh air to work with such an amazing and professional artist. Originally, our wedding was scheduled for November 2020, however, Stephanie had to cancel her contract with me before then due to her having a little one around the date of my wedding. When we rescheduled our wedding for November 2021, Stephanie was the first vendor I approached to reschedule. The day of my wedding Stephanie was ready to go, even after getting over being sick just days before (she wore a mask the whole time she was with us) and did such an outstanding job with everyone that utilized her services. The pictures don't do justice to her work. I will recommend her to everyone and would use her again in the future.

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Tasha!! It was a pleasure getting to know and work with you! Wishing you all the best!
  • Julie
    Julie H. Married on 09/25/2021

Highly Recommend!

Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is highly responsive, extremely professional, on time, and a true artist. Her make up work was impeccable and stayed in place all day, even in the sun and with running around completing last minute wedding preparations. She was a lot of fun too! I highly recommend Stephanie and would love to work with her again someday.

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Julie! It was an absolute pleasure to meet and get to work with you! Hopefully we will be able to work together again in the future!
    Brittany T. Married on 09/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stephanie is an amazing artist!!

Stephanie was amazing!! Me and my bridesmaids looked so beautiful!!! And she’s so friendly and makes the whole experience just amazing!!!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words!! It was a pleasure getting to know and work with you! Wishing you all the best!!
  • Giovanna
    Giovanna K. Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best hair and makeup ever

I cannot say enough about how incredible Stephanie and her team were on our wedding day. I’m not from NY and there was never a time our schedules aligned for me to make the drive to do a trial, so I was a little nervous going into it. My nerves began to vanished after a few moments of sitting in her chair to get my makeup done, and I was BLOW AWAY when I saw my finished look in the mirror (hair and makeup). You know when you look on Pinterest and you ask someone to replicate something, and it just doesn’t turn out exactly how you want it? For whatever reason, that’s what I was expecting, but I was so wrong for thinking this way. I blame past experiences for that because what I got was SO MUCH BETTER. I still get goose bumps thinking about that moment I saw myself in the mirror. I have never felt more beautiful. Stephanie is more than worth the price paid to have her come do your wedding day hair and makeup. You are in great hands!

OH! All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup too! We were glammed up to the max.

I could not be happier!!!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Giovanna, it was an absolute pleasure getting to meet and work with you (all your friends and family as well!) Thank you so much for all of your kind words! Wishing you and your husband all the best!
    Carlie Married on 08/21/2021

Beyond Amazing

Stephanie and her staff are simply Amazing and beyond helpful they did a beautiful job and would recommend her to anyone!!! Thanks again!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Carlie!! We really enjoyed getting to spend your wedding morning with you!! Wishing you and your husband all the best!!
    Autumn D. Married on 08/19/2021

Wedding Review

Stephanie made our Thursday ceremony great by doing mine and my three bridesmaids makeup. We aren't people who wear makeup regularly and she made everyone look natural but with an extra flare. I got so many compliments and questions about who did our makeup so she clearly did a great job!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Autumn!! It was so nice to meet you!! Wishing you and your husband all the best!! Looking forward to seeing photos!!
  • Sophia
    Sophia M. Married on 07/31/2021

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Stephanie was a dream to work with. She is so talented, and made me feel comfortable as someone who doesn’t know how to use makeup or wear a ton of it, I felt like a goddess! She even found an additional makeup artist at the last minute so that my bridal party didn’t have to start as early. Stephanie is the full package - professional, organized, and fun. We dealt with a lot of vendors who were extremely disorganized, cancelled on us, communicated poorly or not at all - she was a breath of fresh air and made our day and my bridal make up and hair dreams come true.

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you SO much Sophia for all of your kind words!! It was an absolute dream getting to know you and work with you on your wedding day! Wishing you and your husband all the best!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie K. Married on 07/23/2021

The A Team of hair and makeup

I couldn't have asked for anything better on my wedding day. I originally wanted to hire Stephanie for both hair and makeup, but could only get her for hair. I had to postpone my day because of COVID and Stephanie not only transferred dates for me, but opened up to do makeup as well!
    I can not say enough great things about Stephanie and her team - my girls and I were glowing on my wedding day and everyone loved how it came out. The hair and makeup on your wedding day are like top priority and her and her team didn't take that lightly. She brought Nicole Cieslewictz and Kristen Ciotti to assist w/ makeup, and Britt Manolescu and Sheri Vitale to help out with hair (there were a lot of us!). They were all amazing and all deserve recognition of the work they did.

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words!! It was truly our pleasure to be able to work with you and your bridal party on your wedding day. You all were so stunning and so much fun to spend time with. Wishing you and your family all the best in life and love!
    Katie Married on 07/18/2021

Amazing!!!

Stephanie was one of the first vendors that I booked and I couldn't be happier! Everyone looked great and our hair and makeup held up so well throughout the day despite the humid weather. She is a true pro! You will not regret hiring her :)

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Katie!!! It was an absolute pleasure getting to work with you! Wishing you all the best!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stephanie is a Gold Mine!

I cannot put into words how incredible Stephanie is at makeup, just book her and I PROMISE you won't regret it. She's a true artist and it shows. Hope I can get painted by her again. Xx

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Sam, it was an absolute pleasure getting to work with you for your wedding day! Thank you so much for all your kind words!! Wishing you and your husband all the best in life and the future!!
    Nicole B. Married on 06/12/2021

Wedding makeup

Stephanie was absolutely amazing to work with. From the very first conversation we had regarding her makeup services for my wedding, she was professional and attentive. I booked her very early on in my wedding planning process, but she always stayed in touch and helped keep me on track! She did such a great job on my trial and really helped me envision what I would look like on the big day. And then, when that day finally came, she went above and beyond and really helped make me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt. Not only did she do that for me, but also for my bridal party - we all received compliments all night about how nice and natural our makeup looked. I would recommend Stephanie and Tease & Makeup to anyone!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Nicole, it was an absolute pleasure getting to work with you for your wedding day! Thank you so much for all your kind words!! Wishing you and your husband all the best in life and the future!!
    Jaclyn K. Married on 06/11/2021

Excellent!

Stephanie and Brittany did an amazing job with hair and makeup!! Can’t thank them enough!!!!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words!!! It was so great to get to spend the morning getting you ready for your big day! Wishing you and Steve all the best!
    Ashley D. Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing Job!

Stephanie did an amazing job on our bridal and bridesmaid makeup in May! She was on time, professional, and super down-to-earth and friendly. Not to mention, amazing at what she does! I highly recommend her and Brittany for your wedding makeup and hair needs!

Tease & Makeup's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for choosing Tease and Makeup for your wedding day. It was so great to meet you and an absolute pleasure getting to work with you. Wishing you all the best!!
illustration stars