TDE Wedding Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Cindy
    Cindy N. Married on 04/23/2022

Best decision ever!

Thank you to Jessica and the entire TDE team for making our wedding banquet so special. We received so many compliments from family and friends regarding the details, beautiful decor and how much fun they had at the banquet with our MC Jackson.

We really appreciated the fact that Jessica & the team at TDE really took the time to get to know us as a couple. Jessica was responsive and communicated very clearly with us throughout this whole process. She really made the planning and execution of our wedding banquet as seamless and as stress-free as possible for us, especially since we were planning for this banquet remotely from Sacramento. We had so much fun at our banquet, we will surely cherish the memories forever!
  • Elaine
    Elaine Married on 04/09/2022

Quality and convenience

We were so grateful to work with the TDE team for our wedding in April. We booked reception decor, photobooth, MC Jackson with DJ, and hair & makeup through TDE and it was so nice to have a single, very organized, point of contact for all of these. Jessica responded promptly and was always well informed, keeping track of the details of all our services and prompting us for things we’d forgotten. Make up & hair artists Alice & Trina listened closely to our preferences and did such a great job turning our dreams into reality on the spot–finished ahead of schedule, in fact! The reception decor was spectacular, we appreciated that they checked with us for any slight deviation from the written instructions (though they didn’t have to–we decided to work with TDE because of the design team’s excellent taste). Everything was ready to welcome our guests, who enjoyed the photobooth throughout the evening as well.

Jackson was a wonderful emcee, we asked for English & Cantonese and he made all of our guests feel welcome, with light humor and fun games. He also handled a slightly awkward toast very well, keeping a brave face and maintaining the good cheer. Timing with our DJ was spot on throughout everything too!

Very much appreciated working with TDE Wedding. Book them and you will not regret it!
  • Jia
    Jia F. Married on 03/19/2022

Choose TDE! You won't go wrong!

TDE was hands down THE best vendor we worked with for our wedding. Words could not truly describe how grateful I am for choosing TDE through and through! Wedding planning is definitely crazy stressful times but TDE has made it an amazing worthwhile process. As a bride (and this for anyone who's considering getting married in the future), I wanted team members that were responsive, professional, and and respectful. I wanted someone that was going to have our backs. TDE, especially Jessica were absolutely THAT for us. We hired TDE for decor and florals only but we definitely wished we hired them all for everything because of how much we loved working with them.

We opted for the luxe package for decor and everyone definitely felt the "LUXE" of our event. I had a vision and Jessica/TDE team made sure that came true from our florals to the sweetheart table design to everything! Unfortunately the day of our wedding was the ONLY day with rain. This meant we needed to be flexible with our plans as we anticipated for an outdoor ceremony. However, Jessica being the amazing person she is came to our rescue! She was so open to my contingent plans and gave such great feedback (even from day 1). The indoor ceremony set up was SO beautiful. My guests could not stop raving about how gorgeous the set up was. Our parents were SO in awe with their work. I'm so so grateful for having TDE as part of our wedding team for their professionalism and creative process for giving us and our family the wedding of our dreams! Jessica, you are a true gem and the work you do shows your passion. We thank you for everything. If you're considering TDE, go for it!
    Katherine Q. Married on 03/13/2022

TDE goes above and beyond to make your day special

I truly can't say enough wonderful things about TDE. My partner and I had already booked our ceremony and reception venues & chosen our photographer & videographer, but were still in need of florals/DJ/emcee/reception decor. When TDE says they'll take care of all the details so that you can just be in the moment and enjoy everything, they really mean it!

We worked with Jessica and Otis and they were both incredibly kind, friendly, and helpful throughout the whole process. Jessica is so detail-oriented and organized, and I knew that she understood our vision from the get-go, and the rest of the TDE team really brought our vision to life. Seeing the florals and reception decor brought me to tears on the day-of because it was exactly what we had envisioned. We had our reception at Koi Palace and it would have not been possible without the TDE team and Otis as our emcee. He made sure everything went smoothly and gave us queues so that we always knew what was next and didn't have to keep track of the time at all.

I could go on and on, but my partner and I are so grateful for TDE. They will truly go the extra mile and above and beyond to make your day special. My partner and I couldn't have asked for a better team to work with for our wedding. Thanks for everything!
  • Ruixing
    Ruixing Married on 01/02/2022

Amazing service, excellent communication, and beautiful decorations!

We're glad that we came across TDE. Went to their office for consultation and loved what we see. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable, and they're very patient in hearing us out on our visions. We got our wedding photos quicker than the turnaround time we were prepared for, and everything was amazing. My colleague is already scheduling her consultation with TDE and we'll definitely keep them in mind for future referrals.
  • Min
    Min L. Married on 12/05/2021

Shout out to TDE team!

We're glad that we found TDE from our friends Facebook page and we thought we'd give it a try -- and they're AWESOME! They made our wedding planning stressfree and constantly stayed on top of the schedules reaching out to us with reminders when this and that is due. Jessica gave us so much good advice and helped us kept every little details so well-organized so we can always refer back to what we discussed. Carina was our DOC and she stayed on top of everything for us and we pretty much just relaxed and enjoyed the time with friends, it'll take forever to list all the details we're appreciative of so in conclusion, TDE made our special day so smooth and perfect, exactly the vision we had (actually, the flowers and decoration were beyond our expectation)! I would definitely recommend TDE to any future brides out there. A big shout out to TDE team again, you guys are the best~! :)
    Kit S. Married on 10/30/2021

Could not imagine my wedding without TDE!

If I could give TDE 10/5 stars, I would! Planning a wedding during COVID is incredibly daunting, but with TDE's help, it went better than I could have ever imagined. Our month of coordinator, Carina, was a rockstar and was on top of all the details, keeping us calm and helping us to be present with our guests on the day of the wedding. My mom also loved her! Carina and her assistant also made our outdoor venue look stunning, setting up all of our table decorations and other details exactly as we had discussed. Jessica was our logistics point person and did a fantastic job coordinating with our other TDE vendors. The TDE florist was AWESOME and helped to pick out the perfect autumn flowers when we had to postpone our wedding from June to October. I also loved Carol, the hair/makeup artist, who was super sweet. She took my ideas/suggestions and made them even better! Overall, I was so impressed by the whole TDE team. Their services were worth the cost, which I think were fair and reasonable. I am so grateful for the team and would highly recommend their services!
  • Amy168
    Amy H. Married on 10/25/2021

Professional and Patient

I used TDE for the floral arch and entrance decorations for the ceremony. I was worried that TDE won't be able to cater to my needs as they seem to be more of a full-on wedding service company and I was just looking for ceremony decorations. However, it turned out that my worry was unnecessary because my key contacts, Carina and Jessica, were super patient and responsive. They guided me through the process and provided several mockups for the floral arch to ensure I'm satisfied with the result. I'm grateful that I was able to adjust the mockups because the original flower color I chose wasn't as vibrant so I decided to add a few different colors of flowers. Otis and team helped install the arch on the day of the wedding and the arch looked amazing!! Highly recommend TDE and thanks again for making my ceremony a dream come true!!
  • C DR
    C Dr Married on 09/23/2021

Great Day-Of Coordination Service!

My partner and I spent a good amount of time making many of our wedding-related decisions, but the one we made the quickest was definitely our decision to hire a day-of wedding coordinator. No matter how small a wedding of 50 can seem, there’s nothing quite like the comfort of knowing that someone’s got your back in making sure that things go smoothly on the day of.

Carina (and Otis) of TDE delivered this for us and more. Just a couple of phone calls and document exchanges and she was able to connect with all our vendors and execute what we envisioned. Right after the wedding, I knew I had to thank her for the many split-second decisions she probably had to make because we were practically unreachable. We couldn’t be bothered with the logistics because we were just present and in the moment! Everything flowed smoothly even though we did not have any rehearsals. Thank you, TDE!
    Diane A. Married on 08/14/2021

Saved our wedding decor!

TDE came in and saved our wedding day decor!! Our originally booked wedding decor company contacted us just 2.5 months before our wedding day and let us know their warehouse had caught fire and they no longer could do our wedding. They refunded us our deposit, and we were left in a PANIC scrambling to find a new wedding decorator just 2.5 months before our wedding date. With all the 2021 wedding reschedules, we thought this was going to be an impossible task. But we came across TDE, and not only did they go above and beyond to try and meet all our decor requests in such a short amount of time, they also did their best to price match the original wedding decor's prices/receipt. The wedding turned out beautiful and it was such a pleasure working with Jessica, Carina, and the TDE group!!
  • Ms.xia
    John& S. Married on 10/04/2020

Best decision ever!

It truly was the best day of our lives, thanks to TDE, everything was perfect. Special shout out to Jessica, Otis, Sam, Ben, Francis and our great videographers( my apologies for not catching their names)! We would not be able to have our dream wedding without each one of their support. We are lucky, grateful, and fortunate. Working with TDE has been the best decision ever and it was WORTH EVERY PENNY.

TDE ROCK!

We are impressed with each one of them and look forward to working with them again in the future.
    Kenny Married on 11/06/2018

I definitely recommend them to anyone!

We got our photography, videography, and banquet decoration services with them and would definitely recommend them for any future wedding event services! These guys went beyond their services to make our day a special and flawless one.

Although we had some logistics issue with the photographer and videographer at the beginning of the day, TDE management was very helpful and accommodating with the situation. The day could have started out bad, but they did all they could to prevent it and it turned out great. It would have been nice to have been able to collaborate with them beforehand so everyone would be on the same page.

The whole decoration planning and designing was a very easy and painless process. My event was not in the same city where I live in, so we had to plan everything remotely. Everything was over the phone and via email and TDE responded instantly to our correspondence without delay. On the day of, the decorations were exactly what we had requested.

There were also few things here and there that they had helped with towards the planning of our wedding. Although they weren't obligated, they were willing to provide us with the help we requested. Again, I definitely recommend them to anyone!
    Dennis L. Married on 10/28/2018

Definitely good call to choose TDE Wedding

We found TDE on Yelp with 5-stars reviews and were amazed by this. After seeing all the good reviews for Carina and Jessica, we decided to work with TDE wedding for our wedding.

Carina was our wedding planner and the person we were in contact with most for our 3 months preparation and the wedding day. She was genuine, professional and easy to communicate with. She is very responsive to our emails. That's very important for our communication and we found the responsiveness was very valuable. She made the process much less stressful than we first thought it would be. And during the wedding day, everything was coordinated well. And we just enjoyed the wedding. Carina, you are a superstar!

Jessica was the person help out the whole process and answered many questions we had about the wedding service. She is professional and giving great advices all the time!

I think the best service provided by Carina, Jessica and TDE is that how they customized the wedding based on our Chinese traditions and culture.

I think the second best services provided by Carina, Jessica and TDE is that they refer the best fit of wedding venue, vendors including wedding official, photographer, hairstyle artist and wedding cakes vendor. They are all great and exceeding all of our expectations!

Carina recommended a wedding venue in Napa, and it's a great choice for us because it's a medium size venue and we have small group of guests. And it's great venue because of the valley views and the food services.

The wedding official Adam knows both English and Mandarin, was great on the writing of beautiful and sincere words, and was very easy to work with. He also provided many good ideas for the ceremony and gave specific detailed advice on the process during our rehearsal. And the details was important and useful. As many of our guests speak Mandarin, it's great to have two languages for the ceremony.

The photographer introduced by Carina was great with working with and he did a good jobs of taking great photos and editing. He was very good at communication and setting the expectation. We love the photos and editing.

The wedding cakes were exactly like to the photo we sent to the vendor. That was a good surprised. The wedding cakes was great.

The decoration was great. And the small thing that the wedding invitation designed by Carina was elegant and beautiful.

My wife and I feel it's a good decision to choose TDE. The wedding was a good experience we valued.

Thank you very much, Carina, Jessica, all TDE staffs.

Melody C. Married on 09/22/2018

TDE is the best! All in one stop shop for planning a wedding or any party/entertainment. TDE is super organized and willing to help you throughout the process. Staff is great and the event planned was beautiful. I love how easy it was to follow their guidelines and it was great not having to worry about all the planning when they were there to help! The photographers were troopers and great! Great quality. Everything was included, which made it so easy! (DJ, MC, flowers, photos during the event and engagment photos, video, decorations, photobooth, centerpieces, make up, lighting... just to name some on the top of my head!). It does cost a shiny penny but felt it was worth it!
    Carie Married on 08/18/2018

We definitely recommend TDE Wedding for those engaged and looking for a stress free wedding planning.

At first, my husband and I choose TDE services to help plan our wedding because we liked the idea of a one stop shop that provides different package deals. When we started working with Jessica (coordinator), she was very helpful in helping us plan our wedding in detail, which we never imagined how overwhelming it could be. We found that communication between Jessica was very straight forward and oftentimes very accommodating. Even though we had a situation with our turn table DJ a few days before our wedding, Jessica acted promptly and in the end all problems were resolved. All the staffs from all the different vendors were very professional and we had a lot of fun with Sam (our photographer). Our wedding was exactly how we imagined it to be. Our families, and friends had a blast! We definitely recommend TDE for those engaged and looking for a stress free wedding planning.
    Jon Married on 08/11/2018
    Review is for draping, lighting, table cloth decorations and boutonniere flowers.

We heard about TDE through the venue we were having our reception, Grand Palace Restaurant in South San Francisco. Tony, the restaurant manager, had recommended them as the best place that could drape Grand Palace's high high walls.

We scheduled an appointment with Jessica at TDE on a weekend. Phenomenal doesn't quite capture Jessica's ability to work on a wedding. Jessica's attention to detail and her helpfulness played a very large role in us feeling relaxed about our wedding. She's always extremely responsive and extremely patient, both of which are so so helpful. Jessica was always following up with us about things we were being indecisive about and she really took us across to the finish line.

We never were confused with any other client couple and we were never worried about anything falling through the cracks.

We had a couple of last minute changes to the table drape decorations. Jessica never lost her calm, emailing and getting on a phone call so everything was crystal clear. We had planned on 3 loops on the head table, but needed to change it to 4 for various reasons. Jessica never blinked an eye and was happy to accommodate.

Our friends picked up our boutonnieres and they were fantastic, the groom even got a different color ribbon, which was a detail that we never discussed but was much appreciated.

On the day of the wedding, the entire restaurant was completely transformed with floor to ceiling drapery. (Photos to come later!) We were just coming in from having additional photos being taken, and had our breath taken away by what TDE did with the place. The uplighting was absolutely on point and all of our gobo lighting was perfect.

I would absolutely recommend you if I have friends who are looking for help in draping/lighting their wedding as their work speaks for themselves!
    Kaki T. Married on 08/04/2018

TDE made it our dream day!

TDE made it our dream day!
    TDE Staff is so helpful, flexible, knowledgeable, and easy to work with.
    The photographers, videographers, hair & makeup artists: George, Christina, Ben, and Carol were FABULOUS! The decorating team did a GREAT JOB - they transformed a ho-hum room into an unbelieveable fantasy reception room. Everything was Over The Top WONDERFUL! Every single thing EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS!

No reason to look anywhere else, as they can provide almost everything you
    need for the perfect wedding ceremony and reception
    Moe Married on 07/29/2018

I highly recommend TDE!

Amazing service! We are so glad that we booked TDE for our wedding!!! We didn't want to deal with multiple vendors and contracts, so when we stumbled upon TDE and the difference packages that they offer, it felt like a no-brainer. We went to multiple bridal fairs and compared to other vendors, TDE's packages are competitively priced. They have different packages that could cover most of wedding needs like photographer, videographer, hair and make up, floral, DJ, emcee, decorations, etc.

We went with the basic package and added some items as we planned our wedding. We didn't feel pressured to purchase anything we didn't feel we needed, so I appreciate that from TDE/Jessica.

Planning a wedding is stressful and I would find myself not knowing where to focus or where to even begin but after each meeting with Jessica, I felt relieved and on track. Jessica and other people we spoke with (Alice, Sam, Jackson, and more) were very detailed and specific. Our wedding really went smoothly and our guests enjoyed it. Some guests inquired about our vendors and were very impressed by TDE.

I highly recommend TDE!
    Jonathan Married on 07/28/2018

I would absolutely recommend TDE Wedding

We heard about TDE through the venue we were having our reception at, the venue coordniator, had recommended them as the best place that could drape the venue's high high walls.

Our friends picked up our boutonnieres and they were fantastic, the groom even got a different color ribbon, which was a detail that we never discussed about but was much appreciated.

On the day of the wedding, the entire venue was completely transformed with floor to ceiling drapery. We were just coming in from having additional photos being taken, and had our breath taken away by what TDE did with the place. The uplighting was absolutely on point and all of our gobo lighting was perfect.

Mahli Married on 06/28/2018

They will not disappoint!

This company is AMAZING! They made all my visions come true. From the engagement photos to my special day. Jessica is on top of everything. She even works SUNDAYS... That was a plus for me. The photographers and videographers were great! My guests and wedding party was so happy with them. They were everywhere and I think they captured every moment. My wedding decor was just beautiful. Everyone was very pleased. I would recommend TDE to anyone who is getting married. They will not DISAPPOINT!

Cynthia Married on 06/23/2018

If you are planning to get married, hire TDE!!

If you are planning to get married, hire TDE!! Jessica made the entire process easy and seamless from the very beginning. She understood our needs and was very flexible on scheduling meetings. Jessica was really professional, has lots of suggestions and provided expertise advice when we weren't sure of how to do certain things. We changed our minds a million times all the way up to the last possible day, but Jessica was able to accommodate all of our crazy changes.

Our photographers (Sam and Ray) were amazing!! They were very professional and made us felt really comfortable when taking photos. They knew where all the best locations were to take photos at Palace of Fine arts and at Crissy Fields - which meant that we didn't waste any time deciding where to go for photos. It helped a lot that Sam spoke English, Cantonese and Mandarin as we had guests that understood one language but not the other.

Alice did a wonderful job with my makeup - from the very beginning with the makeup trial, to the actual wedding day make up, to the touch ups during the day. She was very detail oriented and meticulous to ensure everything was perfect! I had different makeup styles as well as hairstyles throughout the day and she was able to make all the styles to exactly how I wanted.

Otis, who was our emcee for the banquet did a fantastic job during the entire evening!! The atmosphere and mood for the night was lively and enjoyable. He constantly checked in with us during the evening to see how we were doing, gave us updates, and prepared us if upcoming events based on the agenda/timeline. All of our friends and family really enjoyed the evening. Otis was a true professional and did an amazing job on balancing 3 different languages (English, Cantonese and Mandarin). He made us felt really comfortable from the beginning of the evening all the way till the end.

Overall, we are extremely happy with all the services that TDE provided. The stress of planning a wedding was made easy and seamless. We will recommend all of our friends and family to TDE if they are planning to get married.

Nguyen Married on 05/05/2018

Yeah! Wonderful wedding vendor!

YEAH!!! WONDERFUL WEDDING VENDOR!!! My sister and I both chose TDE as our wedding vendors. TDE provided us with the amazing wedding services. Everything is so great, DJ, emcee, photographers, makeup artist, decorations and flowers. Me and my wife will never regret of choosing TDE as our wedding vendor. Otis did a wonderful job as a emcee, he is very professional and helpful. Also our photographers & videographers team catch everyone's smiling on the wedding day. Every photos turns out very nice. Overall, TDE is definitely the top choice as a wedding vendor.
  • Janice
    Janice Z. Married on 05/05/2018

We are glad that we chose TDE as our wedding vendor.

After 9 months of preparation, finally, our wedding turns out perfectly. The wedding means much important to me and my husband, we really enjoyed the wedding party with TDE help. Everyone working at TDE are very professional and kind. During the long process of the prepration, Jessica always able to accomodate our calls and emails.

We love our photographers (Sam and Ben), also Frank as our engagement photographer. They are both professional photographers. We and our family love our engagement and wedding day photos very much. My makeup artist Alice, she is very detail oriented and patient. All my guests said my makeup looks natural and my hairstyle so pretty. We have the good emcee, Otis. He done a wonderful job at night. He makes the entire night very smooth and fun, specially the game part makes the whole party rocked.

Finally, we are so happy of everything TDE done for our wedding, everyone are so nice and professional. I and my husband highly recommended TDE to our friends and couple who want a prefect wedding.
  • W
    Winnie Married on 03/10/2018

Our experience with TDE was for sure a 5 star!

Our experience with TDE was for sure a 5 star! We found TDE as we were looking for floral service initially and realized they also provide other wedding services as well. We had our wedding on Aug 12 and everything went very well and smoothly. We really enjoy working with both photographers Sam and Ben. They are super friendly and fun to work with and literally keep you laughing at any moment! Both of them provided excellent services. Although it was quite hot at Pleasanton the day-of, but both of them are super professional standing under the Sun and getting "toasted" by laying down on the driveway in order to capture the best moments. We really appreciate for their hard work and totally enjoy working with both.

Otis is very good as well who kept us laughing throughout the ceremony and reception. He is such a great MC, we received lots of positive comments from friends and families about his professionalism and how he created a very enjoyable and relax vibe for the night. He also constantly checked in with us making sure everything is ok. Super!

Music and flowers were great. We really like the bouquets and boutonnieres. They were prefect blends and very well done!

Overall, it was a great and wonderful experience working with TDE! Thank you again for helping me to put together my dream wedding.
    Sherry K. Married on 02/18/2018

TDE gave us a wonderful wedding in three month preparation only!!

We really appreciate everything Jessica did for us. She always responded our questions quickly, gave us great suggestions, and tried her best to solve any problems we had. The efficient communication between TDE and us helps us to prepare the wedding smoothly in a short time.

We love Otis!!! He's so professional and funny!!!! He had his way to keep the wedding going well based on his experience even some unexpected situations happened... and he used his humor to make everyone enjoy that night no matter what language they speak!!

Also, many guests complimented about the ceiling dripery TDE designed for us. It's really elegant and lovely in the dining room.

The photographer and videographer were very experienced as well. They recorded those moments we want to remember beautifully and edited the photos the way we wanted efficiently.

We are glad we chose TDE!!!