Taylormade Floral & Event Design Reviews

Taylormade Floral & Event Design 5
Taylormade Floral & Event Design 6
Taylormade Floral & Event Design 7

Anath · Married on 09/04/2016

Heather and team created centerpieces and bouquets that were beyond expectation. Somehow, though we never met until my wedding day (our Fla. wedding was a destination wedding), she 'got' my and my now husband's vision -- through emails! Our flowers turned out perfectly despite my fuzzy instructions (I hadn't even known myself precisely what I wanted). The bouquets and centerpieces were elegant, fresh and classic-looking, and they matched the theme and setting to a T. Plus, the price was incredibly reasonable!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Jenna · Married on 07/26/2014

Heather was a pleasure to work with and my flowers were absolutely beautiful. She knew we were fairly tight on budget so she made sure we could repurpose ceremony flower decor, with the reception decor and it looked absolutely perfect! I also wanted to make sure I used lace from my grandma's dress as my stem-wrap and she made sure that happened! My only complaint is that I didn't feel that important as the wedding was approaching. I was never given a total invoice, so I just added up the total of each item and was then informed that I still owed her money. It wasn't a problem, just something that should have been noted and taken care of prior, but since I was making changes to the bouquets, I guess that's why it wasn't done. Overall, my flowers and decor were absolutely beautiful and if you want real flowers that are more than you could ever imagine, use TaylorMade! Thank you Heather!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Krista · Married on 01/04/2014

It was an honor to work with Heather! She was great at interpreting what I wanted and making it a reality. She feels like part of our family now. Thank you Taylormade!!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Bea · Married on 03/23/2013

Heather is uniquely talented with creativity and ability to capture the exact ambiance desired by the wedding couple. She accommodated us with her extraordinary flare for great ideas and helped make the day very special. Heather focuses on detail and goes out of her way to make sure everything is perfect. She was awesome!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Lora · Married on 02/11/2018

Beautiful Flowers

Heather is great. She worked with us to design flowers just the way my wife wanted and adjusted things when we needed to make changes. The flowers were beautiful and we loved working with her.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much! It was truly an honor to be part of such a special day! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness and blessings
  • Donna · Married on 12/30/2017

3.5

Heather listened carefully to what we wanted and created it perfectly. The quality of the flowers and of her workmanship was excellent.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Josiane · Married on 01/31/2015

3.5

Heather was very creative with helping us with ideas for our shoe string budget. The bridesmaids flowers and church flowers were beautiful. Heather is a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 02/10/2015

Acsah · Married on 10/11/2014

I found Heather and Taylormade Florals because several of my friends recently got married and her business was tagged in many of their photos on Facebook! Once we got in contact, I was pleased to end the search for what I considered to be among the top 4 vendor decisions we needed to make for our wedding. I live outside of Polk County and Heather was flexible to communicate by email, phone, and on the weekends as our schedules allowed. She's so creative, personable, humble, and truly cares about her clients and her business. She became not just our décor vendor, but a friend! Come the day of the event, I was literally moved to tears by how beautiful everything turned out. She took my ideas and desires for a "floral peacock wedding" and either met or exceeded every one of them. My reception was in a church gym but she made sure it hardly felt that way. I have recommended Heather's business already and will continue to! Thank you for being such a special part of our wedding day :).

Sent on 10/28/2014

Niana · Married on 11/15/2014

Heather is a delight to work with! Very flexible and extremely gifted at making your own vision come to life. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/22/2014

Kayla · Married on 01/18/2014

Loved my wedding flowers- bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, groom/groomsmen boutonnieres, mother/grandmothers wrist corsages, and centerpieces! Completely personalized to my vision. Bouquets were very wet after sitting in the water, which I know needs to be done, but we didn't know to dry them off- maybe a little heads up so we could have allotted time to dry them. (We had 11 so it was pretty hectic). They were beautiful!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Kati · Married on 11/03/2012

Absolutely LOVED all of my flowers!! She does an awesome job! Highly recommend her for you flower needs!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Ashley · Married on 11/22/2014

Flowers turned out nice. Heather captured my vision pretty well. Thanks.

Sent on 11/24/2014
  • Derina

Derina · Married on 01/25/2014

3.5

Heather is an amazing florist! The flowers for my wedding were absolutely perfect and I would recommend her to anyone. She made sure to work with us with a budget and gave me tons of ideas as I'm very indecisive. She's definitely very popular as she had multiple events to work around at the same time as mine, so I would recommend some additional help be added to her team so that she can update proposals more timely and deliver to multiple venues at the same time. Great job Heather! Thank you for everything! See you at the next event!

Sent on 02/07/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2017

Great experience with Heather. Some of the florals that I wanted for my wedding were not in season. She worked really hard to find other options that were similar. Everything was beautiful :)

Sent on 04/03/2018

Bob · Married on 07/26/2015

Taylor Made helped make the ceremony and reception site dazzle! Beautiful bouquets, center pieces and back drop. Wouldn't of been the same wedding with Heather.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

It was such an absolute honor to be part of your special day! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We love your input. We always strive to better ourselves! We love your honest feedback.
  • Y

Jessica · Married on 03/26/2011

Heather did a great job on our wedding flowers. I've gotten compliments from everyone about how bright and beautiful they were. We got an amazing amout of flowers for a great price. Theres no way I could have afforded the same amount and quality of flowers from another florist.

Sent on 09/05/2011

Brenda · Married on 03/29/2014

4.2
      3.5

The flowers were pretty, but thought there would be more since the final price exceeded the estimate by quite a wide margin. It was a little underwhelming.

Sent on 04/01/2014

3.0

Loved working with Heather! I was a bride who did not a have a particular vision or request for my wedding flowers, and she was able to visualize and create arrangements that were beautiful and fit the overall theme for the day! I enjoyed getting to know her throughout the planning process and appreciated her down-to-earth demeanor!

Sent on 03/25/2014

2.0

The flowers were absolutely beautiful. Taylormade Wedding and Events assisted me through the entire process and worked with me as I tweaked and fine tuned our contract. At times it was overwhelming but the end product came out spectatcular.

Sent on 12/16/2012

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2013

3.8
      3.0

Heather did a fabulous job! She went above & beyond on the flowers too! I had requested 3 bouquets all the same size (as I didn't want to pay double for the bridal bouquet) but she still created my bouquet a little bigger without raising the price. Also, I had ordered/paid for 36 loose roses to be used by the Wishing Well Barn to create simple (1-2 roses per table) centerpieces. However, as it was the end of the summer in Florida, Heather was worried some of the roses would not be good enough so, again without charging extra, she provided additional roses to be used...I ended up having 2-3 roses per centerpiece as all the roses had bloomed beautifully!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Jackie · Married on 12/02/2017

2.0

The flowers used for my wedding were absolutely beautiful. But i did have issues, I did not receive everything I paid for as well as the boutineers were not at all what I ordered and it was disappointing. Someone involved in my wedding went to three different Publix locations the morning of to buy even more flowers because i was missing so much. Heather is very nice and does beautiful work, just make sure you’re 100% clear on everything you are receiving beforehand.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Alexandria · Married on 08/08/2015

1.5

She did everything I asked for and kept in contact until the wedding. Responds to emails very quickly, however if there's an issue she doesn't take responsibility. I don't know about any of you, but I've only planned 1 wedding and she deals with flowers on a daily basis. She should at least make suggestions or comments about the flower choice or if something is missing.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Do not deam this poor review necessary all over a toss away bouquet. We conduct ourselves with professionalism. We even offered to give a partial refund to something that we weren't even contracted to receive. We are truly sorry that you feel this way!