Taylormade Floral & Event Design Reviews

Taylormade Floral & Event Design 3
Taylormade Floral & Event Design 4
Taylormade Floral & Event Design 5

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

The floral arrangements, bouquets and centerpieces Heather did for my daughter's wedding were beautiful and bountiful. She did not scrimp on any of it. She used the flowers, colors and suggestions my daughter wanted and came up with great designs and gave it all an elegant yet rustic/natural feel. Heather also responded quickly to all of our emails and gave herself plenty of time on the wedding day to set up the arrangements. She's very talented and creative.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Shannon · Married on 10/10/2015

Heather was so wonderful and easy to work with. She was very flexible in meeting up. After discussing floral arrangements she understood my vision. The bouquets were more beautiful. She also has numerous items you can rent which came in good use for my centerpieces. Heather also helped set up decorations/centerpieces. Thanks you Heather the wedding and reception turned out amazing.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

Flowers are tough. It was one of the things that I could get a picture of but you can't see the exact thing until the wedding day. All that worry was not needed! Taylormade made beautiful bouquets for myself and all my bridesmaids. They were exactly what we talked about and were perfect with our dresses. The boutonnieres were classic and simple and just what we asked for. The ring bearers was soo cute!! I can't thank them enough! It was just what I wanted!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Jen for the review! I greatly appreciate you taking your time to review us! It was such a pleasure working with you and an honor to be part of your special day!

Ela · Married on 09/26/2015

Taylor went out of her way to make the day beautiful and comfortable. Every detail was perfect.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Caitlin · Married on 09/19/2015

The floral arrangements from wreaths, to bouquets, to centerpieces were incredible. Our vision and expectations were met and exceeded. It made our day so beautiful, special and heavenly. We are forever grateful for the fact that Heather listened to everything we wanted for our special day and made it happen. They are a company with a heart, soul and passion for what they do and the couples they bless. THANK YOU THANK YOU

Sent on 10/10/2015

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We greatly appreciate it! It was such an honor to be part of your special day!

The centerpieces provided by Taylormade Floral & Event Design turned out to be so much better than I could have imagined. I showed Heather pictures and ideas that I had found online and she was able to outdo everything I was able to find. My flowers and the flowers for the girls were so beautiful and I could not have asked for anything better. I would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Tia · Married on 06/14/2015

From day one Heather made the whole process of choosing flowers so easy. We were not sure what exactly we wanted but we knew we wanted something elegant and simple for our reception and Heather definately delivered the most romantic, elegant look and everything fell within our budget. We received numerous compliments on our centerpieces. I would definately recommend Heather to any bride looking for a talented, awesome florist. Thank you so much for everything Heather and making our wedding even better than we could imagine!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Tia,
    It was truly a pleasure working with you and John! Thank you for the opportunity to be part of your special! I appreciate you taking the time to review us!

Ericka · Married on 05/16/2015

TaylorMade Floral and Event Design was such a great choice for my wedding florals! I don’t know very much about floral design/terminology but Heather put me at ease! She went above and beyond and even utilized pictures I found on pinterest to create beautiful, whimsical pastel-colored bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages. Heather and I actually never met because it wasn’t practical or necessary for me to drive two hours to meet her. I was confident in her skill and professionalism and had no doubt that despite all our communication being over phone or electronic, she delivered a beautiful product that took my breath away!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! It was such a pleasure to be part of your special day!! I
    Appreciate you putting your full trust in me!!

Heather · Married on 05/02/2015

I cannot say enough about the talented Heather Taylor! My bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, center pieces and all decor were just as I imagined....actually even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined!

Sent on 05/11/2015
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 04/25/2015

For any brides thinking of ordering flowers themselves to save money, do yourself a favor and meet with Taylormade. We had the most beautiful wedding flowers and they didn't cost an arm and a leg! Heather worked with us to stay within our budget and understand my vision for the day. We only really had one conversation and it was several months before the big day, but when we showed up and saw the flowers I was blown away. They were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! She took my general direction, which admittedly wasn't much, and added the most beautiful details that I wouldn't have ever thought of. She also let me rent vases and votives and lanterns and hooks so I didn't have to worry about anything! She set it all up and took it all down and all of that was well within our budget. All of my guests commented on how gorgeous the flowers were. I really can't say enough about this florist and the incredible value they provide.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! ! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your amazing planners to make your dreams come true!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/11/2015

Heather made our wedding flower dream come true. I had seen her work before and knew that she was absolutely amazing at what she does.
    I'm not a flower expert so I know nothing about flowers or what's in season but Heather instantstly started showing me what would work for the style we wanted to go for. Everything was more than I could ever imagine. It truly made everything come together.

Sent on 04/14/2015

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Taylormade! It was truly an honor to be part of your special day!

Jessie · Married on 03/14/2015

Heather at Taylormade Floral and Event Design was so easy and wonderful to work with. My now husband and I planned our wedding from 5 hours away, so Heather and I communicated entirely by email. Our flowers on the wedding day were EXACTLY what we had envisioned, and helped make 3-14-15 The Best Day Ever! I would HIGHLY recommend Taylormade for all of your flower needs!

-Jessie and Joey Eberhard

Sent on 04/12/2015

Heather with Taylormade was such a blessing when it came to the flowers for my wedding. Having our wedding on a cruise made it difficult for us deciding how to go about floral arrangements. We could only use silk flowers and I was so afraid they would look fake and/or cheesy. Heather took this challenge and ran with it. My bouquet turned out so much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! Heather was so professional, but at the same time her professionalism came with a sense of genuine, sincere caring for her brides and her work. I would highly recommend Heather and Taylormade Floral for all occasions! Thank you, Heather!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Sarah · Married on 12/13/2014

Heather was great to work with from beginning to end. She was great about emailing and meeting with me to discuss details. She was very knowledgeable and her portfolio was a great help. Everything was smooth on the day of the wedding and my bouquet was GORGEOUS!!! Her table arrangements and bouquets added a beautiful touch of elegance to my special day. Thanks for everything Heather!

Sent on 03/11/2015
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/23/2014

Heather at Taylormade is amazing!!! Without her my wedding would not been nearly as beautiful as it was. After my first meeting with her I knew she was the person to go with! She was always so accommodating with any new idea or change I had and then my vision just totally came to life and was exactly what I wanted on my wedding day! I have been getting soooooo many compliments on my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets and all the other flowers at my wedding. Heather also provided decor for my center pieces and aisle decor. Everything looked so wonderful together and again my vision for the day was executed just as I had imaged. Heather is the sweetest woman and understands brides! Love her! Already recommended her to my friend and fellow bridesmaid for her wedding even before I saw the flowers she put together for my wedding and now after seeing everything she did to my make our wedding even more special I will recommend her to everyone!!! Thank you Heather!!!

Sent on 12/24/2014

Cille · Married on 11/08/2014

Heather created the perfect atmosphere for my daughters wedding. From up the bouquets to the center pieces and even the tie backs for the curtains. She is so talented and creative, would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/08/2014

The flowers were beautiful. They made everything come together perfectly.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Ashlyn · Married on 11/07/2014

Heather, the owner of Taylormade Floral was very easy to work with and to communicate with. My flowers were beautiful on my wedding day and I couldn't have been happier with them. I have no complaints about the service received. You definitely can't go wrong by choosing Taylormade Floral & Event Design for your wedding!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Kelsey · Married on 11/07/2014

I first met with Heather to discuss flowers for my wedding. The original quote was out of my price range (I wanted mostly Calla Lilies, which are expensive), so Heather gave me some advice on other beautiful flowers that would still give a similar look and just a beautiful, and less expensive. My flowers came out amazing and received nothing but compliments all night long! I would recommend using Taylormade Floral for any floral need. She did a fantastic job staying within my budget and still making sure I had some Calla Lilies incorporated into my flowers.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Hope · Married on 10/25/2014

Heather from Taylormade floral and event design did a fantastic job with my wedding. She took my ideas and transformed them into a reality! Made my wedding the wedding of my dreams :)

Sent on 12/02/2014

Katrina · Married on 10/18/2014

Loved our flowers! They were exactly what I asked for! And the centerpieces were amazing! Everything came together perfectly! She stuck with me changing my mind constantly! Loved all the decor!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Kacie · Married on 10/04/2014

Heather was so easy to work with! I told her my vision, and she made it a reality. It was really important for me to have a truly unique wedding, and I told Heather that I wanted my flowers to be unique as well. I wanted my florals to fit in with our garden 1950's themed wedding, and they did. I have never seen another wedding bouquet just like mine... it was whimsical, unique, beautiful, and everything that I asked for. I would recommend Heather to anyone... she definitely has the best prices in town, and is willing to work with budgets of all sizes. And on top of all of that.. she's a really kind person! Thanks for everything, Heather!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Miranda · Married on 09/27/2014

Heather Taylor did the flowers for my wedding on September 27th and I could not have been more in love with her work. I had sent her a picture of what I wanted my bouquet to look like and it turned out BETTER than the picture I had sent to her! I changed my mind several times about what I wanted and she was so patient and kind. I would recommend Heather to ANYONE she is definitely the best in central Florida!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Courtney · Married on 09/20/2014

Heather is amazing! Not only is she hands down one of the sweetest ladies I have ever had the pleasure if meeting but she is just as amazing as a florist. She is much more than just a florist!!! Not only did everything look incredible but she also spent the day helping to set up and make everything look perfect. It was even better than I ever could have imagined!! She thinks of every possible detail and keeps everything cost efficient. I cannot imagine my day without Heather she is simply the best!!!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Julie · Married on 08/22/2014

Heather was so awesome to work with. She was so friendly and professional. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family for upcoming weddings. Or any occasion needing floral arrangements.

Sent on 09/08/2014