Taylor Howard Photography Reviews

View more information

• Macy
    Macy T. Married on 11/03/2020

The best wedding photographer

Taylor and Jennifer took our wedding and engagement photos. They could honestly double as wedding planners and photographers because they made sure my whole day was perfect. They were so professional and accommodating to every request we had. When there was predicted bad weather they were so quick thinking and made sure we got in all the pictures we needed before the rain came. Not only are their pictures amazing they are FUN to work with! We could not have asked for a better experience.
    Becca Married on 05/27/2018
    We LOVE our engagement and wedding pictures from THP! Taylor and Jenn are calm, kind, efficient, personable, and professional. The pictures are worth every penny, and I will cherish them forever. Highly recommend them to anyone who needs a photographer--they will not disappoint!
    Madison Married on 04/22/2018
    I could not say enough great things about Taylor and Jen. I had Taylor Howard picked out before we were even engaged based off the amazing engagement and wedding photos I had seen from people I knew. Taylor and Jen were both great the whole wedding day! With the stress of a chance of rain Taylor stayed positive and worked around the random rain showers and kept me calm by assuring me we would be fine and get every picture I wanted. Taylor and Jen were amazing with the kids in my wedding and managed a large wedding party well. And most importantly they capture every moment, every tear and every smile at our wedding. We could not have been happier with our pictures and friendship we made with our photographers!! Thank you Taylor and Jen!!
    Tory Married on 03/17/2018
    Taylor and Jenn are amazing! I am so so thankful we had them as our wedding photographers. They truly care and want you to be satisfied. They made my wedding day so easy and enjoyable. You will not regret using them. They are wonderful photographers and people! I am in love with my pictures!
    Rebecca Married on 05/13/2017
    I cannot say enough good things about Taylor Howard Photography! I recommend them to every person I know who needs pictures taken because they truly are the best. They made us comfortable, laugh, and feel like friends from the very minute we met them. We constantly get compliments on pictures from my bridals, our wedding, and more recently our one year anniversary session. The pictures are beautiful, super high quality, and really focus on the people and moments in the photographs. THP does a great job of capturing all the special moments in life!
  • User2143647 2+ years ago
    Taylor and his wife,, Jen, are wonderful! You can't find a better photographer. They made the wedding day fun and did more than just take pictures - they really helped keep us on track and kept everyone relaxed. The pictures are beautiful and Taylor is an amazing talent. He is so creative and the details he captures are amazing. We could not ask for a better photographer and highly recommend Taylor Howard a Photography! They are awesome!
    Adrienne Married on 11/08/2014
    Taylor Howard Photography captured beautiful pictures on my wedding day! They were so kind and fun to work with!
    Moriah Married on 10/20/2012
    I could not have asked for better photographers! They were professional, helpful, respectful, and most of all AMAZING at what they do. My wedding party loved them too!!
    Andrea Married on 05/28/2011
    Taylor Howard Photography is a husband and wife team from Searcy, Arkansas. I hired them to photograph our engagement pictures, my bridal pictures, and our wedding day. Each time that we worked with these guys, they were amazing!!! They made us feel so comfortable. I even hired them to take family pictures for my parents at Christmas! When I started looking for a photographer, I wanted someone with a modern point of view, not potrait photography. I also wanted good quality for the price I was paying. Taylor Howard Photography gave us just that!!! Wonderful pictures without the million dollar price tag!!! They have now become more like friends and I will continue to use them for my photography needs in the future!!!