Taylor Davenport Photography Reviews

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Sarah
    Sarah D. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderfully spirited photographer who cares about her work

Had a great experience with Taylor!! We were a little worried about timing and such because some locations for our engagement pictures we went to were closed due to fire safety, but Taylor was on the ball with backup locations and we still got tons (over 100) photos that we love!! She was so nice and a wonderfully spirited photographer. She cares about getting the authentic experience of the photo session. Cant wait until we can get more pictures from her!!’

Taylor Davenport Photography's reply:

You are so sweet! Thank you so much! I had such a great time with you and evan, Despit all the trails being closed! Thank you for trusting me!!
  • Chryssi
    Chryssi B. Married on 09/29/2019

Magical, beautiful, personable!

Taylor is amazing. She knows what she’s doing and she’s very professional. Her talent is unmatched. I highly recommend this photographer!

Taylor Davenport Photography's reply:

You are to sweet! Thank you so much for allowing me to capture you and Dan's big day😘 your wedding was the best.
  • Katey
    Katey F. Married on 09/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Don't think about it, just hire her!!

Taylor shot our wedding reception and she was AMAZING!!! She was so flexible with times and managed to fit in all of our shots we wanted and then some in our short time together! Very professional and super sweet! We had so much fun driving around in a golf cart looking for great photo opportunities together! Will absolutely use this lovely woman again!

Taylor Davenport Photography's reply:

Okay thank you for making me cry haha!! I am so happy I was able to capture you and kyler. You two are such amazing people. I had a blast :) thank you!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Cheyenne Married on 06/14/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Taylor has done 4 different shoots for me, 2 couple shoots, a proposal shoot and a family session! We loved our results & the shoots were comfortable and super fun. My favorite was the proposal shoot. Taylor was there to capture the special moment and I had no idea!!!

Taylor Davenport Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me photograph you and doc! I am beyond thrilled I was able to capture him proposing you. Every session with you two is a blast :)
  • F
    Falyn Married on 04/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely love Taylor’s style of photography! Our pictures turned out beautifully and there were so many to look through! I will definitely be hanging out pictures everywhere I can find space for!

Taylor Davenport Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I had so much fun with you and drew! I can't wait to see them hung up in your home!
    Bethany Married on 04/01/2019

Ammmmmazing

Oh man, Where to even begin! For starters Taylor is the bees-knees and incredibly professional! Her personality and kind heart automatically make you feel at ease, just sit with her through a consultation and you’ll see how passionate she is about photography but even more about possibly being apart of your story! From the moment my now husband and I met Taylor I just knew that she was going to capture all those moments I’ll cherish forever! Taylor not only photographed our engagement pictures but also our wedding and the boudoir shoot I wanted done for my husband! All three turned out better then I had imagined! She helped with outfits, location, time of day, hairstyles, you name it Taylor helped me with it! Never once complaining or telling me “she didn’t know” and for that I’m forever grateful! Her photos are almost as if time stood still for her to get the perfect picture. We couldn’t be happier that we had the pleasure to work with Taylor and we look forward to her capturing all of our future moments!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/13/2018

Everything We Hoped For!

Taylor was amazing to work with! Not only did she brave a blizzard with us for our engagement photos... but she captured the most beautiful moments for our wedding. She has an eye for detail and she's such a kind, warm and professional woman! Her sidekick, Sergio was amazing too! They had us laughing and enjoying ourselves the entire time!

Taylor Davenport Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us capture your amazing day! We had so much fun with you and derek. You two are the best :)
    Heather Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Taylor is absolutely AMAZING!!!! Her work is wonderful. She takes the time to be sure that you get the images/shots that you want. She is beyond flexible as well. I know with our wedding, I had so many changes with our day of timeline and wanting things to be perfect. Not once did Taylor object or refuse to go along with our plan. We got our sneak peek back within a few days as well. We cannot wait to shoot our trash the dress photo session soon!!

Taylor Davenport Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be apart of you and brandons day! You guys are so sweet, I had so much fun. Thank you :)
    Brandi Married on 09/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot say enough about Taylor! She was, and still is, so fantastic to work with. We've never had professional photos done before so we weren't sure what to expect but Taylor made us feel comfortable and like we weren't even on camera. From the engagement photos to the photos from the wedding day, we are beyond satisfied. Taylor is seriously talented and we cannot recommend her enough!

Taylor Davenport Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be part of you and Daniel wedding!! I had so much fun :)
    Briana Married on 04/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Taylor did such an amazing job on my wedding pictures! I couldn't be more impressed. She was very professional and also fun to work with!

Taylor Davenport Photography's reply:

I had such a great time celebrating you and jonathan's day! Thank you for letting me be apart of it.
  • Dorle
    Dorle L. Married on 11/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing photos and wonderful experience

Taylor was amazing. She was flexible, affordable and punctual. She was very responsive and accommodating to our requests and the photos turned out beautifully. Thank you!
    Courtney Married on 08/25/2017

Best decision ever!

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our elopement. We had never had professional photos taken, so I feel like we didn't really know what we were doing. Taylor was good at giving us some direction, but also letting us do our own thing. We felt absolutely comfortable with her. We chose to not have an officiant and after we said our vows Taylor threw in a little "you may kiss the bride", which we felt was so special for her to do. You won't regret choosing her to capture your special memories! ❤️
    Beatris Married on 02/19/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Taylor is absolutely amazing and does an amazing job! She is flexible, understanding, and the most nonchalant funny person. We had an amazing experience with her and our family loved her! Our pictures came out so beautiful and we couldn’t be more happy. Thank you Taylor for everything.

Taylor Davenport Photography's reply:

You are so sweet! Thank you so much for getting me be apart of your day :)
    Christine Married on 09/15/2017
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Taylor came to the rescue for my last minute change in wedding date. She was flexible and great to work with. Highly recommended.

Taylor Davenport Photography's reply:

Thank you :) I had such a blast with you and dan!!
    Kendra Married on 05/13/2017
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Be clear and specific with what photos you want taken. She was very prompt, flexible, and easy to communicate with.

Thank you so much!
    Ashley Married on 08/26/2017
    2.8 out of 5 rating
      2.5 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      2.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Was very friendly and sweet. Took awhile to get the photos we received. Was promised prints but never received any contact after that about the prints.
    Kaile Married on 03/16/2018
    1.3 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating
      1.5 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
      0.5 out of 5 rating
      1.5 out of 5 rating
    Taylor shot our wedding in March 2018. She was very prompt with answering our questions prior to the wedding and very sweet and professional throughout the entire day. The week following we received sneak peeks that made us even more excited to see our full collection! However, After 6 months of waiting for our photos, with a contract promise of a 8 week turn around, we were told her hard drive had crashed and the pictures were all lost. There was no backup of our photos as well as no proof given of an attempted data recovery on the crashed hard drive. Your wedding is a once in a lifetime event and you trust your photographer to capture those moments so you’re able to look back on them forever. To not have a backup is not only unprofessional, but negligent to say the least. We were refunded our money, but are completely devastated as the pictures can not be replaced and the day can not be redone.
illustration stars